- Text Size +

Dan had no clue what to think when the meal ended.


The conversation had quickly turned away from him to discussions of the sister's family. While Dan had certainly met Julia's immediate family many times, her more distant relatives were still little more than names and the occasional half-remembered face. So, the discussions of what their cousin had named her third child or that Uncle Hank had apparently passed were completely lost on him.


Not that he was able to particularly concentrate with Julia's soft fingertip gently fondling his penis. Dan had to fight back moans of pleasure as she toyed with him, occasionally using her whole hand to cover his small form when the waitress came by, keeping them well stocked on alcohol and little else. The meal eventually came to a close with a more than slightly inebriated tug-of-war over who would get to pay the check.


Both sisters were giggling as they wobbled to their feet. Leslie paused downing the tall glass of water the waitress had brought over without being asked for them. When Julia stood up, her entire hand cupped Dan with ease, easily pressing his body into her soft palm. He gazed up at her enormous form as she gave him an alcohol laced smile followed by a soft puckering of her lips, like she was blowing him a kiss.


The momentary warmth was gone in an instant though as she opened her purse, and casually dumped him inside. Leslie's giggles rang in Dan's ears as he tumbled down the sides of his ex-wife's purse. He landed in a heap on her pack of cigarettes, and turned his head up toward her only to be met with darkness as the bag snapped to a close again.


When Julia started to walk once again, it was like Dan was in a ship as his whole world gently swayed back and forth. Of course, much like a ship, sudden changes in whatever was going on outside would cause him to be tossed about whenever Julia was forced to stop short or turn sharply because of some random pedestrian obstacle. The only indication he had that they were heading toward her apartment was when he heard the terrifying noise of a train approaching followed by the loud hiss of its brakes.


The purse came to a halt, and he was once more exposed to the light. Julia's enormous face peered down at him, and though her eyes were moving about searching for something they slid directly over Dan's crumpled form. They finally settled upon her smooth smartphone and a tangled nest of headphones. He watched as Julia's enormous fingers came down, bringing up music on her phone as she plugged in her earbuds and then lifted the rope-like wire high in the air. Dan was blown away as she delicately placed the small pieces of white plastic into her ears and then snapped her purse shut once more.


For a moment, the landscape of his ex-wife's purse was illuminated by the soft blue glow of the smartphone's screen. Then Dan was plunged into darkness once more as it shut itself off. He sat there, back against the enormous tampon, wondering exactly what Julia's plan was at this point. What was to become of him?


The purse swayed once again as Julia started her journey to her apartment.


After they had split, Julia had moved back into Manhattan, briefly renting an apartment somewhere downtown before purchasing a posh place on the Upper East Side. The place had always been somewhat intimidating to Dan. Sure the apartment they had shared in Brooklyn was very nice, there had been a lobby with someone at a front desk and everything. Her place though had a sleek modern elegance in its design and uniformed employees that kept the whole building picture perfect. There never seemed to be problems; no lights that needed replacing, no marks on the walls, no elevators that were closed so they could be serviced.


On top of that her actual apartment was just beautiful and perfectly furnished.


A fact that Dan was instantly reminded of when Julia opened her purse up once more, and lifted him out pinched between her thumb and forefinger. As she set him down on her perfect glass and steel coffee table in front of her matching black leather sofas and chairs, Dan was forced to drink in the extreme beauty of his ex-wife's home. The floors were hardwood, the counters were marble, the fixtures a beautiful brushed steel, and the walls were tastefully decorated.


Standing next to a small stack of very official and scholarly looking book on law, Dan felt like a disgusting little bug that had crawled in and was dirtying the place by his mere presence.


Though nothing prepared him for how small he felt when Julia's enormous heeled boot was set down next to him. It was a gray leather tower that looked like a small building to him. The small chunky heel at the end of it easily rose to Dan's chest, and was far wider than him. The actual sole of the shoe seemed to be some kind of hard wood that would crush him into paste if he ever ended up beneath it. When the other one was set down next to its twin, Dan felt the glass beneath his feet shudder from its weight.


“You know, Dan,” Julia's enormous voice caused him to turn his attention back to the giantess. She stretched high above him, and he just stared at her as she undid her updo and let her long dark luxurious hair fall about her shoulders. “I wasn't lying earlier when I said there were things about you that I missed.” Her gigantic form collapsed down into the seat. “Remember, when after I had a long day, I'd come home, kick off my heels, sit down on the couch, and you'd give me a nice foot rub?” Dan watched as her seemingly infinite legs rose up high into the sky only to come crashing down against the coffee table in the blink of an eye.


Julia's stocking clad feet filled Dan's vision. The midnight blue color of them made it look as if Dan were staring into the night sky on a cloud filled, starless night. Her toes flexed high above, causing the giant obelisks to twitch and sending Dan jumping back in fright.


“I've really missed those,” her voice had a slight huskiness to it.


Dan didn't need to be told what to do. He knew exactly what Julia wanted as he walked up and plunged his hands into her fleshy foot. She moaned directly in response as he started to work her tense muscles. Sweat quickly began to pour down his body as he pressed himself against hers, barely able to withstand the heat of her giant foot.


The work quickly started to become too much for Dan and he found himself slowly down.


As his thrusts became less forceful, Julia's booming voice called down to him, “What's wrong, little man?” He watched as her enormous face appeared high above him, gazing down at his sweating form, “Is this too hard for you?” She planted her huge left foot down flat against the surface of the coffee table making Dan jump back in surprise. “Fee fi fo fum,” she laughed high above him, “If you don't prove yourself useful, I will grind your bones and bake you into my bread.” Julia laughed once more, tossing her head back in mirth as she did.


Dan was frozen in fear as he realized just how easily Julia could do that.


After a moment the laughter stopped, and Julia leaned back over him. “Dan?”


Dan's vision blurred and he could hear the loud sound of his own breathing.


“Dan... are you ok?”


His heart pounded in his chest. Every inch of his body was shaking in terror.


“Dan, it was just a joke...”


Everything went black as Dan hit the glass where his ex-wife's heel had been moments before.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry about the long time between postings, and this chapter being shorter than average.  Life's been hectic lately.  Thanks to all of you who have been reviewing this.