- Text Size +

The claw pulls me closer. I shoot his helmet and he drops me. I get back on my feet and run away back to Nikolai and Takeo. Takeo steps forward and starts shooting the robot in the face. Me and Nikolai tale out some of the zombies around us and Takeo finishes the robot. We run to Tank and pick him up. 

"Who are you,Richtofen?" Tank questions

"What do you mean?" I respond

"You know pretty much everything about the generators and what is happening. Who really are you?" He responds instantly.

"Fine. I am the health doctor at the trenches. I work on helping the Germans win this war using a new element we found. The element released its effects,something we didn't know, and when the soldiers died on the field the effects,bringing dead cells back to life,affected them and they came back"

"No fucking way" Nikolai says slowly.

Tank shakes his head and we stand in silence. The silence is broken by another horde of zombies running towards us. Me and Takeo stand in the feont and Tank takes back. Nikolai stumbles around,trying to focus on the targets. Me and Tank run to help Nikolai as he falls suddenly onto the floor.

Takeo starts to defend us as we move down the mound and head towards a building close by. We shoot the door and quickly jump in.We walk up the stairs to find more of the element in rock form sitting around.

"Jesus,how much is there?" Tank asks

"A shit ton,let's move" Nikolai gurgles before throwing up

"Fucking hell,what is wrong this guy" Tank says tiredly

We walk through the building and smash on the windows to get out. We walk up a little hill and see a sign "No mans land". We look around to see rain pouring down,fog rolling in,smoke in the air,dead bodies rotting around and lightning hitting the ground. We hear more roars and we look to our right. In the distance we see 3 giant robots slowly moving towards us. We start moving away until we see some red lights flashing around us. We look up to see a giant foot coming down on us.

"There is no yellow light. Fuck"

The foot slams down on us and we feel the weight of this 1000 foot tall robot. It lifts the top of its foot up and slowly lifts his heel up. We start seeing light again and watch as the giant walks away.

"Owww.Fuck me" Tank whimpers.

I try to lift myself up but the pain is unbearable.

"How are we alive?" Takeo questions

"You really want to know? You have been tested on. If we die,we restart until we do it." I whimper back

"Until we do what,german man?" Tank asks in pain

"Until we free a little girl. She is in control of the zombies" I whimper again

"This is too fucking weird" Nikolai stutters.

We crawl away and start to get up.We walk towards a 4th generator and see a red machine that needs to be turned on.

"What is this,Doc?" Tank questions me.

"Juggernog"

"What does it do?" He snaps back

"It makes you stronger. It will only power up if we start the generator. That is what the element also does. They are called perks. There was a machine back at the mound. It makes you reload faster" I explain.

We turn around and see something coming up from thw ground.

"What the fuck" Nikolai asks.

Takeo takes a step back,not saying a word. He backs up next to Juggernog and pulls his pistol out. The creature walks forward. Completely burnt,no skin and red eyes. It walks up to Takeo and whispers something in his ear. It backs up and instantly turns into ashes.

"What the hell was that?" I ask

"Wait..you don't even know? What the fuck man..." Tank mutters.