- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final chapter

        Not wanting to disappoint, I ripped up the floorboards knowing the students hid there last time. “Here you go girls. Have fun with them” I told them.  Jennifer and Carrie began snatching male students from their locker room Jennifer was stripping them and either raping them or eating them. Carrie on the other hand was a bit crueler.  She would crush one under foot laughing at their pathetic attempt to push her sweaty sole off before he was flattened. She grabbed another and squeezed him til he popped like a water balloon. “Take that you fucker!” she yelled stomping on 16 year old boy till he was just a stain. “Carrie, is something wrong?” Jennifer asked after swallowing a doomed senior. “Nothing…is wrong” she said before she grabbed a 14 year old boy and ripping his head completely off. “Carrie…” Jennifer said in a concerned voice. “Jen…my boyfriend Brad cheated on me with my best friend Jackie. I was pretending he was some of these guys here” she said beginning to cry.

        “Why pretend Carrie when you can do it for real?” I asked. “What do you mean James?” Carrie asked. “Computer link up to phone listed on the network as Carrie. Now download all photos tagged as Brad and Jackie.” The computer beeped and said “Complete”.  “Computer, create characters with the data provided by photos and voicemail data. Do you have enough to run a character program?” I asked. “Yes with 90% accuracy” I responded. “Good enough run it but without the passive restriction” I commanded. The computer beeped and two 2 inch teens appeared in the damaged gym.

        “Oh my god there they are” Carrie said in disbelief. Brad and Jackie looked around wondering where they were. Everywhere they looked they saw broken walls, concrete, and blood. They saw what appeared to be some guy but it looked like 100 tons was dropped on him. He was flat as a pancake. Jackie saw this and puked. Brad hugged her trying to comfort her they held each other until they hard a booming laughter overhead.

        “Aw. Look at the lovebirds. So cute, so happy, so fucked” Carrie said coldly. Jackie let out a shrill scream seeing her best friends face looming at them. ‘Carrie? Carrie help us! We…oh, oh no. Carrie it’s not what you think. Please don’t hurt us!” Jackie said begging. “What is it then? Brad is just fucking you for practice? You betrayed me you two and you’re going to pay!” Carrie yelled. Jackie gripped Brad in fear who tried to be brave. “Don’t worry Jackie. She won’t hurt us. She’s too timid for that” Brad said mocking Carrie. “Bad move shithead” I thought to myself.

        Carrie picked up a girl from the other locker room and brought her to her mouth. “Feed me bitch” she told the skinny girl. The girl obediently crawled into her mouth and met her end when Carrie chewed her up and swallowed. “Oh fuck! Carrie you’re fucking sick!” Brad yelled. “Actually I’m not sick. I haven’t felt better in my life!” Carrie said smiling. Bard and Jackie started backing away from the three giants. “Oh no you don’t” Carrie said dropping her hand to block them.  “Carrie I’m sorry. Don’t kill us” Brad said peeing himself now. “Kill you? I’ll think about it after our meal” she said to him. “Meal…” Jackie said quietly.

        We began chowing down on the students. We had fun with them in passive mode. We made some beg to be eaten. “Eat me! I want to be eaten!” a cute 18 year old blonde asked. She got her wish. I picked her up and removed her clothes. She had great tits which her boyfriend probably enjoyed before Jennifer ate him. She playfully rubbed her feet on my tongue while fingering herself. Nice, a slut in training. Too bad her training ended today. Tossing her in my mouth, I raped her with my tongue before swallowing her. Jennifer had a couple have sex while she stroked their bodies with her finger. She ate them in mid climax. Carrie had fun rubbing some guys on her nipples before crushing them on her body.  We gorged ourselves on the student body for the next hour. We had fun listening to Brad and Jackie screaming at our victims. “Run everyone! Why are you throwing away your lives?!” they screamed.

        “Eat me sir! I’m just a poor girl who is only good for food now!” cried a cute 15 year old brunette. “No you’re not! You’re human! Run away!” Jackie cried. I stripped my willing girl and tossed her into my mouth and sent her to be with her classmates. *burp* “I don’t think she heard you, either that or she didn’t care” I said laughing.  Now that the gym was empty, Carrie turned her attention back to her “friends”.  She picked up her old boyfriend and ripped his clothes off. She had fun stroking his tiny cock. “Here’s the prick that cheated on me and his penis of course” she said laughing. She took his cock between her lips and sucked him off. Brad moaned from the intense pressure. “Carrie, stop don’t do this…” he said gasping. Carrie sucked harder and until he came on her tongue.  Carrie licked her lips and smiled at Brad. “I’ve given you a blowjob before but not like this” she said grinning. Brad was holding his crotch while he looked at his rapist with tears in his eyes. “Now my turn” she said shoving him into her snatch.

        Brad screamed at the pussy lips enclosing him. “Don’t’ be afraid. You always wanted to cum inside me. Now you can” she said pushing him all the way in. Carrie’s knees buckled at the sensation of her struggling boyfriend trying to survive. He hated the fact he was hard. His erection rubbed her cunt walls. It didn’t take long for him to cum again. Poor Brad finally got his wish, he came inside Carrie without a condom. Brad could feel the walls getting tighter and tighter.Carrie moaned at him punching her inner walls while she pinched her nipples and fingered her pussy. Brad could feel her finger bump into him now and then but wasn’t fast enough to grab onto it. After a few minutes, Carrie came and clamped down on her human dildo inside her. Brad slid halfway out, badly beaten and bruised but alive. “Oh still alive I see” she said looking between her legs.  Carrie relaxed her pussy and Brad fall headfirst onto the gym floor. He landed with a thud. Brad was bleeding out now slowly dying from the 75 foot (to him anyway) drop.  Carrie scrutinized his pathetic form and raised her dirty sole over his broken body. “Carrie…no. Don’t do this. I’m sorr-“he spoke before she stamped him out of existence.

        “BRAD! NOOO!” Jackie cried seeing her boyfriend being made one with the floor. “Worry about yourself bitch” Jennifer said picking her up. Jennifer yanked her clothes off not caring if she was hurt. “You were my sister’s best friend and you betrayed her. You broke her trust so I’m gonna break you” she said coldly. Jennifer began methodically breaking her limbs one by one. She snapped legs like toothpicks, not caring how much Jackie screamed. “Now for this arm*snap*. Now for the other*snap*”. Jackie passed out from the pain. “Wake up you cunt” Jennifer said flicking Jackie’s face. Jackie woke up weakly asking Jennifer not to kill her. “Not up to me bitch. Carrie what do you want me to do to her?” Jennifer asked. “She made me feel like shit so it’s only fair she becomes shit herself” Carrie answered. Jennifer tossed Jackie’s crying body into her mouth were she let her slide down her throat.

        “Feel better now” Jennifer asked patting her sister’s head. “A little. Only if real life was so easy” she said hugging her sister. “I’m exhausted James. Let’s call it a day” Jennifer told me. I agreed, it was a long day. I made a new sex partner and introduced them to my fetish. Life was defiantly better. It got even better   1 ½ months later.

        I found out that Jennifer was pregnant. We had been trying for a kid for a while. I guess the stress relieving program helped loosen things up. Ironically, Carrie told us she was pregnant as well when she went to the doctor to see why she was throwing up.  It was obvious I was the daddy.  Jennifer was okay with it when she saw how happy Carrie was about becoming a mother.

        They gave birth  2 weeks apart from each other. The cutest kids I ever saw. It was funny watching them crawl through my miniature city. The cooed and giggled at the fleeing ant sized people. They slapped people into oblivion and gummed and ate others. When a few months passed they had fun squishing them under their tiny baby feet or butt when they tried walking and chasing after their victims. “Okay now playtime is over” I said picking them up from the ruins of the city. They cried at leaving their “toys”. I still use the program from time to time but try to use a variety to keep boredom away. One time…well I’ll save that for another time.

Chapter End Notes:

Alright the end of the story but not the end of the series. Stay tuned to see a spinoff soon!