- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's chapter 4! You might want to read chapter 1 of my first story Stress Relief for a recap. Stuff makes better sense if you do. Otherwise enjoy!

        Jennifer opened the door to the basement and saw something shocking. Her sister and husband were naked standing in a miniature neighborhood. “James, what the fuck are you doing?!” she yelled at me. “Jennifer! Look I can explain…” I stammered. “Explain like why you and my kid sister are naked or the fact your playing giants?” she said obviously pissed. I went on to explain how I used the simulator to relieve my stress. She looked at me like I was crazy. ‘Okay I kinda get what you’re doing. When I was a kid I liked to play giant stomping my toys and such but why are you naked and with her?” she asked. “Uh sis…to be fair I was naked first. Unc…James found me playing and one thing led to another. Sis I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to have sex with your husband but I already liked him so when he said he liked me I was so happy! “she said beginning to cry. Jennifer went to her sister and hugged her.

        “Shush it’s okay Carrie. I know you didn’t do it to hurt me. Now James, your turn to explain fucking my sister” she said rolling her eyes at me. Shit what do I say? Your sister body turns me on? No, that won’t work. I thought quickly on what to say. “Jennifer…the truth is I love your sister. I love you don’t get me wrong but I love her too. I love how you know what to say to make me feel better. I love how your sister is so full of love. I love how you make me laugh. I love Carrie’s smile. I love both of you. Please understand I didn’t want to hurt you.” I said pleadingly.

        She looked at me hard. “James I can understand loving two people but this is a hell of a way to do it. At least you slept with my sister and not some skank. Crazy as it fucking sounds, I’m glad you slept with her. I know you won’t hurt her” she said seeing my fear. I hugged the two of them happy that my secrets were finally out. “Now show me this program James” she said looking at the school before us. I told her the basics of the program. “So these people will react to us?” she asked. “Oh yeah. They fight, run away, and even try to bargain for their lives. You are there god or goddess in your case.” I answered. Jennifer liked the sound of being a goddess to these tiny things.

        “Can I try it too?” she asked sheepishly. “Of course but you might want to take off your clothes first. It makes it more fun” I told her. Jennifer took her clothes off and put them on the floor. Now my goddess wife was ready to extinguish some lives.

        I ripped off the gym roof like the last time and got an immediate response. Kids inside screamed at the giants smiling down at them and bolted for the door. I reached in and grabbed one girl I recognized; Amy.  “Oh god not again!” she yelled. “Again?” Carrie asked. “Yep, I saved some characters from last time but it gets better. The people remember my visit from last time. They remember being crushed, eaten, or raped.” I said stroking my prize.  “Damn, some program James” Jennifer said. “Oh it gets better. Remember those perks I told you about? Computer, run passive mode” I commanded. A beep could be heard and Amy stopped fighting in my hand.

        “I don’t get it James, what happened” Carrie asked. “Passive mode is when you want them to be obedient little things. They do anything you want them too” I said smiling.  “Oh come on James. Not anything.” Jennifer said looking at the now motionless teens.” Watch this” I said turning my attention back to smiling Amy. “Amy do you remember what happened last time?” I asked. “Yes sir. You stripped me nude, licked my feet and body and used me to kill my classmates” she answered. “Jesus James you did that?” Jennifer asked surprised. “Hey I was stressed that day and ain’t like they’re real” I quickly answered.

        “Alright Amy let’s start what we did last time but you’re going to do it for me instead of me forcing you to” I commanded. “Okay sir” she said. Amy began taking off her uniform. I watched in anticipation when she took off her sneakers and slid off her socks. Those sexy tiny feet I loved came into view. “Sir, will you lick my tiny sweaty feet please” she asked. I took her slender ankles between my fingers and took long licks of her soles. She giggled from my licking and sucking and moaned when I started licking her soft body. I stopped after a while and looked at her saliva drenched body. “Will you use me to find students now?” she asked. “No, not this time. I’m going to eat you” I said with a calm voice. “Oh…okay I wanted to live but if you want to eat me then it’s okay” she said frowning.  I raised my hand to my open mouth and Amy climbed in. I sucked on her body for a minute or two before swallowing her whole.

        “Damn, she just walked in knowing she was going to be eaten” Carrie said shocked. “Told you they were obedient” I said after burping. “What was it like to eat her?” Jennifer asked. “It’s like swallowing a goldfish. They tend to move around in your stomach trying to stay alive. Not like it will do them any good” I answered. “Can I try that” Jennifer asked. “Sure babe, knock yourself out” I answered.

        Jennifer reached down and picked up a 17 year old boy. “Strip down kid” she commanded. The boy stripped off his clothes. The boy got hard when he saw Jennifer’s massive cunt. “Oh is that hard on for me? Let me help you with that” Jennifer said sucking in his tiny cock. The boy began humping Jennifer’s sucking lips and moaning. “Suck me ma’am. I want to cum in your goddess mouth.” He said pumping faster. The boy came on Jennifer’s tongue. Jennifer smiled at the taste and wanted more. She put her finger on his back and pushed him into her mouth. Jennifer raped the boy with her tongue making sure she massaged his sack and cock. The boy came again from the biggest oral sex of his life. Jennifer smiled again and titled her head back and let him slide down her throat.

        “Hmm…I can see why you like this James. I want more” she said licking her lips. “Oh you’ll get more babe, lots more” I said grinning.

Chapter End Notes:

Stay tuned for Chapter 5!