- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's chapter 3.

        I watched this girl stuffing people into her snatch and writhing on the ground.  I could see she was beginning to climax when I saw her sexy toes curling.  The people inside probably were dying by the fuckload. The deepest ones easily drowned for her juices while the others were crushed by her pussy walls. Carrie lay on the ground out of breath panting. Her perky tits heaved from her breathing.  I could see a tiny woman covered in blood trying to crawl out of her cunt. I got on all four’s over Carrie and jammed my cock into her cunt shoving the screaming woman back inside.

        “Uncle James! Stop, you’re married to my sister! You can’t fuck me!” she cried. I just kept thrusting into her victim lubricated snatch enjoying the tightness only a teen can give. “Uncle James didn’t you hear me? Don’t ohh...” she said feeling my cockhead bumping her cervix. “Don’t call me Uncle James. Just James. I love your sister, don’t get me wrong, but I love you too. I love your smile, your laugh, your tits, your tight pussy, and those suckable toes. I love you Carrie” I said looking into her eyes. I could see a tear roll down her cheek. You do? You really do? Don’t say that if you don’t mean it. Too many guys say it to me just to fuck me.” she said with pleading eyes. 

        I reached over to the enclosed pool area were the few survivors had huddled near the building. I picked up a cute 14 year old boy and tossed him into my mouth. I sucked in him for a few seconds and frenched kissed this sex goddess under me. The boy’s body passed from my mouth to hers. Carrie’s eyes opened wide surprised from feeling a struggling teen in her mouth.  I picked her up into my lap and began to breed her like a woman should. “I love you Carrie. With all my heart and soul.” I said. Carrie smiled and when she did the boy poked between from between her lips. “Please someone help me!” he cried before Carrie sucked him back in like spaghetti. Carrie sucked on him again while I could feel my cum rising. 

        “Oh Carrie. Here it comes baby!  I’m finally cumming in your teen pussy! Spurt after spurt of cum I shot into her fertile womb. Carrie swallowed the boy in her mouth when she gasped from her orgasm. I pulled out when I got soft and saw the woman from earlier who failed to escape fall out. She wasn’t moving. Carrie saw her and picked her up. She squeezed her to see if she would react. The only reaction she got was cum oozed out of her mouth. The tiny bitch drowned from my cum load.

        “That was the best sex ever” Carrie said feeling the cum leak out of her. When she saw the cum on her hands she had a frightened expression. “What’s wrong Carrie” I asked. “I’m not on the pill” she answered. “Is having my baby so bad?” I asked. Carrie looked at me and realized I would never leave her for another and I truly loved her. My stomach growled as well did hers. “Hungry I see” I teased Carrie.  We both grabbed the 5 people left at the pool but they didn’t fill us up much, we needed more.

        We walked down the street picking random people up and eating them trying to satisfy our monstrous appetites. Along the way Carrie noticed that there were fewer people. “Well it is getting late” I said laughing.  “Computer increase encounter rate” I commanded. Instantly the computer responded.  We didn’t see people on the street but now was easier to find them. I could see a cute girl around 19 getting ready for bed. She didn’t notice the gigantic blue eye outside her window.  I broke the window open with my finger and dragged the screaming girl out of her bedroom.  She looked cute with the baggy shirt and pink panties. Ripping them off her I brought her to my mouth. “Oh god no…” she cried when she saw her fate.  I was bringing her to my mouth when I heard a cry. “Abby what’s with the noise? Oh my god!” a middle aged man cried out. He was standing in the debris that was once her bedroom. “Daddy!” she cried out to him.

        Carrie grabbed the concerned man from the room and tore his boxers off.  Carrie licked her lips seeing his tiny cock. She took her massive lips and wrapped them around it and sucked hard. The man wriggled in her grasp. “Let me go you gigantic raping bitch!” he yelled. Carrie just sucked even harder. I tortured his daughter while he was raped. I licked her tiny feet and tongue raped her tiny snatch. I made sure they could see each other. Funny enough they came at the same time. The man moaned cumming on Carrie’s tongue while his daughter leaked on my tongue. I sucked her into my mouth and licked her thighs for seconds. She pounded on my upper lip with her fists. “Let me go you fuckin’ pervert!” she cried. I jammed the tip of my tongue into her pussy taking her virginity. She yelped and began sobbing.

        I put my finger on her head and began pushing the girl into my mouth. Carrie noticed and told the exhausted man “Say goodbye daddy. Your baby girl is going bye bye”. The man looked up with sadness at his child sticking out of the giant’s mouth. “Daddy…Daddy HELP M-“she cried before she disappeared between my lips and was swallowed down. “ABBY NO!” he cried sobbing at his sudden loss. “Well you’ve been sucked and now you’re fucked” Carrie said jamming the crying father into her mouth and sending him down her gullet. We patted our bellies that digested a small family. I was now nighttime in the simulation. It was too hard to see them now.  “James I’m still hungry” Carrie whined. “Hold on. Computer, run Stress Relief 2.1” I commanded. The nighttime atmosphere changed to daytime. The scene was familiar to me but not to Carrie.

        “Come, this way” I said to Carrie. She follows me down the familiar street til we see a high school. “I used this school to relieve stress. I’ve changed some things since though” I said to her. “Like what?” she asked. “You’ll see” I said winking. During our fun I didn’t know that Jennifer had come home.

        “James, Carrie, where are you?” Jennifer asked. Jennifer had a lousy day. Dealing with teenagers all day was a chore. The sad thing was she loved kids. That’s why she ran an after school program. In fact,  that’s how James and her met. She wandered the house. She knew James was there; his hovercar was outside. “Hmm…maybe they’re playing with the virtual simulator. Let me see…” she said with a smile.

Chapter End Notes:

       Alright chapter 3 is done! Chapter 4 will be interesting I promise! If you want to see something you like leave a comment!