- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is really meant for character development for chapter 3 but there is some good stuff.

        I heard what sounded like moaning coming from my basement. Shit, I hope she hadn’t found my special program.  I walked downstairs and couldn’t believe what I saw. Carrie was on all fours naked dominating a city like she was some monstrous creature.  She had a nice ass like her big sister. Seeing her grind her pussy and destroying lives gave me a raging boner. Finally, someone who could relate to my fetish. Now all I needed to do was cultivate it.

        “Carrie, what are you doing?” I asked. She turned around in shock to see me staring at her. ““Uncle I…” she stammered. “It’s okay. Let me talk to you. I can help you with your problem if you want” I told her smiling.

        “Computer freeze program” I commanded. Instantly, all the people smoke and fire froze motionless. Carrie looked like a kid who was caught doing something wrong. I could see tears welling up in her eyes. I walked over to her crushing motionless people along the way. I put my hand on her shoulder and looked into her green eyes. Fuck she was cute. Defiantly good genes in that family. “Let me guess. You wanted to try out the simulator for a walk or something and it came out funny.” She nodded in response. Is something wrong sweetie? It looked like you were taking out some frustration on this city.” I asked. “Uncle James! My boyfriend cheated on me! I wanted to go for a walk to feel better but when I started to program it came out small. I got mad and took it out on these poor people. I’m sorry!” she said beginning to cry.

         “Oh don’t cry kiddo. I know how you feel. Did you know I made a program like this one to feel better too? It’s got small people and everything!” I said trying to cheer her up. “You did? So I’m not weird?” she asked quietly. “No more weird than the rest of us. Now let me show you how to really make this program fun.” I told her.

        “I see that the people are pretty small. Bet it’s hard to see them isn’t it? I remember when I do it it’s much better when I can see the fright in their faces. Computer run Stress Relief 3.0” I said.  The broken city disappeared and was replaced by a new one except for some differences. First, instead of an urban one, the scenery was more suburban. And second, the buildings were bigger but not too big. We were about 200 feet tall compared to the buildings, cars and the occasional person outside. “Oh cool James! This guy is only 2 inches tall compared to us.” She said pointing to a guy washing his car.

        “Yep and that’s not all. They pretty smart too. He might run, seduce, or sacrifice someone to save his life. It’s up to you what you want to do with them” I told her. Carrie smiled when she thought about what she could do.  “Uncle James, did you want to join me?” she asked. “Sure Carrie just let me get more comfortable, besides it’s not fair for you to be naked too” I said. Carrie blushed when she realized she was nude. She was so focused on getting caught and my new program, she didn’t think to cover herself up.

        “Sorry Uncle James. I forgot was naked” she said blushing. “No need to be sorry. You have a great body girl” I said laying down some groundwork for some possible fun later. Carrie dropped her hands away from her tits and pussy and gave me the cutest smile. Carrie saw my again growing erection and blushed beet red.  “Now shall we get started? Computer run full program including characters. Non-interactive mode for now.” I asked.

        The world moved at its steady pace not noticing the two giants walking. “They don’t’ see us?” Carrie asked. “Yep when non interactive mode is on they don’t know where here but that doesn’t mean we can’t interact with them.” I answered.  Carrie was curious about that and saw a man with his wife walking his dog. Carrie raised her bare foot over them and slammed it down. The pavement cracked under her weight while a splatter of blood painted it. I could see where a tiny thread of a dog collar extended from her sexy foot to the surviving dog.   Carrie looked so cute laughing and clapping her hands at the violence she inflicted. “Convinced?” I asked. “Totally” she replied.

        We walked some ways occasionally squishing someone or in my case snatching a cute 17 year old girl from her job of washing her car. She was too cute to pass up with that brown hair and bikini. She acted like she was still washing her car as I held her. I stripped off her clothes taking my time to slide off her sandals. Making sure Carrie was in front of me I took a quick lick of her feet. I didn’t want her to know I had a foot fetish and make things strange for her (but in hindsight, any stranger than wanting to eat and squish people?) Carrie asked me if I was having some fun back there. I jammed the girl into my mouth and mumbled “a little” before swallowing my cute teen.  We kept walking till we came to a public pool. We saw people of various ages swimming and having fun. Carrie looked a little squeamish. “What’s wrong Carrie?” I asked. “Well it’s just the kids look too cute to hurt them. Can you make them go away?” she asked. “Yeah, just give me minute. Computer, remove characters 13 and younger” I commanded. The crowd got smaller by about a third but there was still many there at least a 100. “Better?” I asked. “Lots. I ate some kids earlier but felt bad later. Is that weird to feel bad for a holo-character?” she asked. It was to me but I just told her “No sweetie, it just means that you’re a girl who has a lot of love. I can’t understand why that guy cheated on you?” I said trying to get her riled up. It worked. Carrie gritted her teeth and clinched her fists. “Let’s fuckin’ do this” she said to me.

        I told her to sit on the opposite side of the pool while did the same. Nobody was escaping this time. “Computer, discontinue non-interactive mode”. Everybody was having a good time swimming and splashing around until they saw a huge shadow blot out the sun. They screamed when they saw my sister-in law/niece and me smiling at them. “What should we do with them Carrie?” I asked playfully. “Ooo... let’s eat some!” she said grinning. A new wave of panic gripped the mob of pool goers. They ran to the exits and saw that they were blocked by our 25 foot thick legs. Others tried to climb the fence but we had fun flicking them off of it. They landed in the water holding their bodies in pain from internal injuries a few just floated facedown either dead from impact or unconscious. We took the chance to fish them out and eat them. I noticed Carrie liked to chew some of them especially the teenage boys. When the crowd saw that they had no escape they began to huddle near the center of the pool area (like that was gonna save them).

         Somehow a 22 year old woman had snuck away from her group and squeezed through the gap made by Carrie’s instep and arch of her foot. Carrie noticed this immediately by the tickling and slammed her foot onto the fleeing bitch. Carrie ground her body with the ball of her foot till she was paste. Carrie lifted her foot off of her remains and I was turned on by seeing that perfect sole stained red with blood. Carrie noticed me staring at her foot. “You like that Uncle James? Let me do some more” she said licking her lips.  Carrie began picking random people from the crowd and putting them in front of her. She loved hearing them crunch and ooze between her sexy toes. “Fuck that’s hot girl. Here do this one” I said dropping a crying 14 year old teen in front of her. Carrie looked into my face and not even looking erased the teen’s life with a squelch.

        “I know you like my feet Uncle James. I’ve watched you looking at my teen toes when you thought I wasn’t looking. Sine you’ve been so nice to me today, why don’t you clean my feet” she told me. Holy fuck my dream came true. I sucked her toes before when she was asleep but now I had a green light. It was so hot seeing that teen stuck to her sole. Looking into her eyes I scooted closer and brought her foot to my face. I enveloped her sexy blue painted toes into my mouth. I sucked her toes tasting the blood of her victims. I licked her soles clean of blood and gore licking off the flattened body of the teen and eating it. Carrie moaned for my erotic actions and began scooping people from the crowd and stuffing them into her cunt. “Oh fuck that feels good! Squirm for me you worthless shits! Please your goddess!” she growled to the panicked people. I loved seeing this cute girl give in to her inner desires to dominate the weak. I knew that she suppressed her feelings of pain and angst by finding comfort from Jennifer. But this was different. She was a teenage sex monster out to conquer this world and I was going to be her guide.

Chapter End Notes:

Look out for chapter 3! Carrie and James are going to get to know each other better and someone might show up! Stay tuned!