- Text Size +

Holly’s little jaw drops as she stares upwards, dumbfounded by the sheer size of her tormentor’s foot.  

“What...what am I supposed to do?” Holly stammers, climbing to her tiny feet.

“You’re supposed to take the lotion in those adorable itty bitty hands of yours, and rub it into my  foot.” Susan responds, turning back to her computer screen and grabbing her keyboard.  The giant woman places her keyboard into her lap and continues typing.  

“I don’t feel anything…” Susan says after a few seconds, agitation in her tone. Holly watches as the giant heel lifts from the surface of the desk, and slams down in front of her.  The tiny girl staggers forward and flops into the small pile of lotion with a small thwapping sound.  

“Uggghhh…” Holly whines as she attempts to pull herself out of the white liquid, but the more she struggles the more resistance she encounters, until finally she is submerged up to her lotion saturated head.  

“Ughhaaahh! She screeches miserably, causing Susan to look down and grin at her tiny predicament.  

“Stop fooling around!” Susan says.  “Here, I’ll help you out.” She adds as she leans her foot on it’s heel.  

“No, what are you doing?!” Holly shrieks as the ball of the enormous foot casts her in a deep shadow.  Holly watches on in horror as a small portion of Susan’s foot zooms towards her.  

“Squish!” The giant woman says playfully, giggling as the ball of her foot hovers inches above the glob of lotion.   

“Nooooo!” Holly shrieks as Susan’s foot slowly makes contact with the lotion, flattening it, and pushing her tiny head downwards.  Holly can feel the liquid spread out beneath the ball of her tormentor’s foot and expects to feel her tiny body explode at any moment.  She struggles to breathe, only to have the lotion run into her mouth.  Moments later her tiny ears pop as the sound of rushing air fills them.  She can feel her body being lifted from the goop and struggles instinctively, trying to push against the smooth skin she finds herself attached to.  She runs her hand over her tiny eyes in an attempt to clear away enough of the heavy goop to open them.  What she sees confuses her more than anything, she is staring straight ahead at a large wrinkle on the ball of Susan’s foot, the same wrinkle that had descended upon her.  She looks downwards and can see the huge arch and the gigantic heel, far below her. Susan’s fingertip presses Holly’s entire body into the soft, warm, fragrant flesh and drags her upwards, depositing the little girl between her big and second toes.  Holly squirms and whimpers, completely revolted by her current position. The two massive digits easily stand twice as tall as Holly, and loom on either side of her, like two skin toned walls.  

“Well? What are you waiting for?” Susan barks, looking down the long length of her leg towards the tiny girl sitting between her toes.  Holly shakingly climbs to her hands and knees, and begins rubbing her lotion saturated hands into the slightly slick flesh beneath her.

“That’s right, that is your place now, like a piece of lint between my pretty toes. You’re worthless Holly, completely and utterly worthless.” The giant girl taunts as Holly shakingly stands on her tiny, trembling legs.  She rubs her little hands up the inside of Susan’s big toe, reaching as high as she can, before turning around and doing the same to the giant woman’s second toe.

“Look at you, you can’t even reach the top of my toes, here, let me help you, or we’ll be here all day.” Susan says as she pinches the tiny girl between her fingertips.  Holly kicks and screams as she is lowered beneath the pump of the lotion bottle.  She tries to shield her face as her body is completely covered in the white, fragrant substance.  Holly finds herself roughly being run across what seems like miles and miles of wrinkled skin, between each toe, over Susan’s arch and across her heel.  

“That’s right… get familiar with the bottom of my foot you spoiled little cunt, you’re going to get to know each wrinkle, each toe, and every little nook and cranny very very intimately.” Susan whispers to the little girl as she thrashes about helpless between the massive, slick fingertips.  Susan plants her foot on the carpeted floor, lifting the keyboard back onto the desk.  She bends down and places Holly on the carpet before her toes. The carpet fibers come up to Holly’s knees as she climbs to her feet.  She looks on at Susan’s foot before her, she can feel the giant woman’s body heat against her skin. Holly’s tiny nose detects the scent of Susan’s preferred soap, and the pungent aroma of the fresh lotion that glistens between each automobile sized toe. Holly swallows hard as a glob of lotion falls from the heavens, slamming against the top of the massive foot.  A small drop slowly glides down the top of the large ped.

“Get to work, I want the top of each toe, my ankle, and the back of my foot done in thirty minutes, or you’re going to get squashed.” Susan’s southern accent booms from far overhead as Holly, driven by pure terror, runs between Susan’s big and second toes.  Holly attempts to climb up between the toes, to the top of the woman’s foot, only to have her slick body slip downwards and tumble to the floor.  As Holly quickly stands up, she can hear the tapping of Susan’s fingers across the keyboard, hundreds of feet over her tiny head. She rushes forward and tosses herself at the foot flesh in front of her, grunting as she just barely manages to scamper up upon the giant foot.

“There ya go…” Susan says idly as her attention is clearly on what is in front of her.  Holly quickly climbs to the huge glob of lotion, sticking her hands in and spreading it around the top of Susan’s foot.  Her tiny arms, shoulders, and back, already sore from her abuse, sting with exhaustion as she works. After a few minutes of rubbing and crawling around, the nozzle of the lotion bottle hovers overhead, depositing fresh lotion on a dry portion of the giant foot.  This process repeats a few times until finally the whole foot is glistening and slick with lotion. Holly climbs down the slope of the massive foot, gliding to the floor from Susan’s middle toe.  The tiny girl doubles over and pants, sweat mingling with the lotion that covers her entire body.

“Twenty-seven minutes…” Susan’s voice booms from overhead.  

“Please...Let me re-AH!” Holly screams as Susan’s foot slides forward.  Holly finds herself positioned between the giant woman’s big and second toes once again, which instantly close in on her, clamping around her body up to her tiny chest.  Holly is lifted into the air, the foot coming to rest on the black leather of the office chair, on it’s side.  The toes spread, and Holly finds her body stuck to the inside of Susan’s big toe for a brief moment before gravity peels her away. The tiny girl screams and flails her arms as she falls to the seat, smacking against the thick leather and writhing around in agony.  

“Having fun yet, my little worker?” Susan asks as she lowers her left leg, and raises her right, tilting the sole of her right foot next to Holly.  

“No.” Holly sobs.  

“Too bad, I’d get used to this if I were you, it’s part of your new job description. Besides, you should consider yourself lucky, my feet are really cute!” The giant woman grins.  “Why don’t you just walk on up to it, and give it a big ole kiss?” Susan asks, twisting her head innocently high above Holly.

“What?” The tiny girl pants as she climbs to her feet, the huge, wrinkled sole of Susan’s right foot sloping down towards her, like a steep hill.  

“Kiss it…” Susan commands, scrunching her face. Holly timidly walks forward and falls to her knees in front of the massive sole.  She hesitates for a long moment, bringing her face close to a large fold of skin.

“Kiss it…now…” Susan narrows her eyes.  Holly presses her lips against the foot, giving it a quick peck before leaning backwards.  “It’s not fun having to do what others tell you to do, without question, is it?” Susan asks.  “Lick.” The giant woman commands. “like you mean it.” She adds.  Again, tiny Holly hesitates, but only for a second.  She leans down and starts to gingerly glide her little tongue across as much of the surface of the salty flesh as she is able.  

“My my my, how the mighty have fallen.” Susan shakes her head as she brings the bottle of lotion down to her foot, pumping the nozzle three times, over her wrinkled sole.  “Get going, I’m getting hungry.” Susan commands.  Holly huffs and puffs as she pulls herself atop the slightly yielding flesh, working her way towards a glistening glob of lotion which sits on the center of the massive slanted plane.  Holly begins to spread the lotion around, sure to get between every wrinkle on Susan’s foot.  The tiny girl works away as Susan types above her head, for what feels like forever once again.  Holly glances at Susan’s massive toes as she finishes rubbing lotion into the last patch of Susan’s sole.  The toes hang just over the edge of the seat, wiggling every once and awhile.

“Susan?” Holly timidly asks, craning her little head up towards the woman.

“Yes my little songbird?” Susan looks down.

“Can you move your toes away from the edge of the seat? Please?” The little girl squeeks.

“Not a chance, why should I do anything that will make your job any easier?” Susan grins.

“I… don’t want to fall.” The tiny girl whimpers as she watches the massive toes wiggle playfully.

“That is not my problem Holly Pocket, sometimes work is dangerous, now make sure to get between every toe, OK?” Susan asks before lifting her head towards the computer screen again.

Holly crawls onto the ball of Susan’s foot, and looks over it’s edge, between the giant woman’s middle and fourth toe.  Her heart begins to race as she looks down to the carpet, far far below.  

“I can’t do this! Please, I’m going to fall!” The tiny girl whines as Susan turns her head towards her.  Susan simply hums a small tune to herself as she reaches for the bottle of lotion.  She brings it down and squirts a small drop on the bottom of each toe.  The hand and lotion disappear and more typing can be heard overhead.

“If you don’t do it, I’ll just tilt my foot and drop you anyway.” Susan says idly, without breaking her attention.  

“Oh my God...Ok...Ok…” Holly hyperventilates as she carefully, and very slowly steps atop Susan’s middle toe, her tiny, lotion slicked bare feet sinking into the toe flesh beneath them. She leans her tiny chest against Susan’s second toe and closes her eyes for a brief moment.  She stretches her right arm upwards and swipes it across some lotion, spreading it everywhere she can easily reach.  She spreads it across and between each toe, climbing around carefully and methodically before scampering back onto the ball of Susan’s foot and sliding back down to the chair, panting and looking up at the massive giantess.

“Well it’s about damn time! You’re so slow!” The giant woman complains.  Holly breaks eye contact with Susan, looking down at the black leather of the chair as her soul is crushed a bit further.  Not only had she risked her very life to simply moisturize the lowest part of the woman’s body, instead of acknowledging that fact, Susan simply complained. A feeling fills Holly that she had never experienced before in her life, it burns in the pit of her stomach, bitter and rotten.  Holly does her best to push it aside, but it stays with her, clinging to her very consciousness like the thick lotion clinging to her epidermis.   

“Here since you are so incompetent, I’ll finish your job for you…” Susan says in a serious tone as she squirts lotion into her hand.  The huge foot behind Holly moves abruptly, the sole pressing into the thick leather and creating an indent as Susan rests her foot flat against the chair.  Holly falls forward and tumbles into the side of Susan’s foot as her giant hand lotions the top of the massive ped within seconds.  Without warning Holly finds herself being pinched between Susan’s massive fingertips and set atop the desk.

“There, was that so hard?” Susan asks as Holly collapses in an exhausted heap. Susan shakes her head and sucks her teeth down at Holly before standing up and walking over to the cage.  She opens the door and removes the bowl of seeds, placing it on the far end of the desk.  

“I wanted my nails done, but because you are such a fat lazy slob, we’ll have to do that when I get back from the city.

“The city?” Holly pants as she climbs to her hands and knees.

“New York City.” Holly says as she pinches the girl between her fingers, lifting her and carrying her back to her cage.  “I’ll be gone all weekend.” Susan grins as she deposits the tiny girl inside and closes the door.  

“No, wait!” Holly screams as Susan calmly walks back to the desk, leaning over it and clicking a few buttons.  The computer shuts down and Susan walks back to the cage.  

“I’ll see you in two or three days my little songbird, be good, hmm?” Susan coos before sauntering towards the bedroom door.  She opens the door as Holly looks around her cage, coming to the realization that there was no sustenance for her, save for the small cap of water sitting at the cage’s center.  

“Wait! Comeback!” Holly springs to her feet, running towards the door of the cage.

“There’s no food in here! Hey!” Holly shouts desperately as the door clicks shut.

“Hey!!” Holly’s small desperate voice cracks across the now silent room.