- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you all for the comments, I am happy that you all are enjoying the story thus far.  And thank you especially to those that have taken the time to leave me constructive critisicm.

 

 

Holly dozes off beneath the huge strap, only awakening when it is removed.  

“Huh? ugh.” The tiny girl moans, putting her hand to her head as she blinks and looks up at her tremendous captor.  

“Hey sleepy head.” Susan says playfully, nudging the tiny girl with an enormous fingertip, which causes her to topple over onto the car seat.   “Are you ready to see your new home?” The giant woman booms as she wraps her huge, fast food scented hand around tiny Holly, lifting her from the car and closing the door behind her.  Holly squirms within the huge fist, her head the only part of her body sticking out from Susan’s hand.

“My new home? You can’t be serious!” Holly pants.

“I can be whatever I feel like being.” Susan gloats.

“Listen… My parents, they have money.” Holly says as the world turns into a blur all around her.

“Sorry my little songbird, you cannot use your parent’s money to buy your way out of this one, you’re mine now.” Susan says as she glides a key into an enormous white storm door, opening it and stepping inside before closing it behind her.  

“But…” Holly stammers as Susan sighs contently, slipping her flip flops off in a small, sunlit hallway.

“But what? I have what I want, a spoiled little brat to play with.” Susan grins as she lifts Holly up to her lips.  “This is the rest of your life, so deal with it.” Susans says before pursing her lips and blowing a huge gust of air into Holly’s face.  Holly tries to scream, but her breath is immediately stolen by the high velocity burger scented gale sweeping against her, howling in her ears and whipping her hair behind her.  Holly closes one eye and turns her head to the side as bits of spittle fly into her face.  

“Oh no, no, no, god, stop please!” Holly whines as she turns her head back towards the woman’s huge lips, gasping for air.

“No.” Susan says before once again pursing her lips and blowing hard into Holly’s face, causing her hair to fly about again.  Holly turns her head once more, gasping for air as the wind dissipates.  “I bet you are not used to hearing that word, are you?” Susan asks.

“What...Word?” Holly gasps as the world is once again a blur.  As far as Holly can tell she is being carried through a gigantic living room, towards a flight of stairs.  

“N...O.” Susan says, spelling it out for her tiny victim.

“That’s not true!” Holly replies as Susan slowly walks up a flight of carpeted stairs.  

“Yeah right.” Susan says sarcastically as she takes the last step, walking into a hallway towards what looks like a bedroom door.   She turns the brass doorknob with her free hand and walks inside.  Holly can see a desk on the far side of the huge, brown carpeted room.  On top of the desk sits a computer and a various array of other business like objects, pens, and paperwork.  There are bookshelves lining the walls, and off in the corner behind the desk, next to a tall plant, and just below a small window, sits a huge golden birdcage.  The cage is suspended in the air by a thin, black stand, and it sways slightly from Susan’s massive footfalls.  

The birdcage looms larger and larger in Holly’s eyes as Susan walks towards it. Susan opens the small door with her free hand before gently bringing the hand that Holly is in, inside.  Holly finds Susan’s fingers carefully manipulating her, standing her atop a swinging perch, which hangs from the top of the massive structure, a good seven or eight feet from the floor of the cage.

“Oh my god! No! Holly shrieks as she wobbles back and forth on the bar, spreading her arms out and grasping the wiry bronze rods on either side of her that connect the whole thing to the ceiling of the cage. The bar slowly rocks back and forth beneath her tiny, bare feet while Susan simply cackles and closes the door of the cage.

“There, now if you are a good little birdie, I’ll give you a cracker.” Susan giggles.

“What’s your name little birdie?” Susan asks as she places both of her enormous hands onto the thinly spaced bars of the cage, causing it to sway a little bit before it is steadied.  Susan’s huge cleavage dominates Holly’s view, her face hovering above the roof of the cage, looking downward and grinning at the tiny girl’s plight. Holly closes her eyes for a second, swallowing hard before responding.

“Hol...Holly.” The tiny, trembling girl stammers.  Cackling laughter surrounds the cage as it sways to and fro between Susan’s hands, menacingly causing the small bar to rock back and forth.  Holly’s arm’s burn as they are stretched to the limit, trying to cover the large space between them.  

“Holly want a cracker?” Susan giggles.

“I’m not…” Holly begins, her arms trembling from the strain as her tiny feet rock back and forth, attempting to balance her body on the high perch.  “A bird!” Holly whines as tears begin to streak down her reddened cheeks.

“Aww… Yes you are, say it…” Susan commands.

“Say what? That I’m a bird?” Holly asks quiveringly.

“No, Holly want a cracker.” Susan grins.

“No…” Holly snaps, attempting to sound proud and defiant, but her voice cracks and waivers.

“That’s cute.” Susan says before pushing the cage with her left hand, and allowing it to swing freely on it’s stand.  To Holly it might as well have been the most death defying roller coaster ride of her life, she screams at the top of her lungs as Susan’s breasts rush away from her, and then quickly rush back towards the cage, before swinging away again.  Holly loses her balance and tumbles backwards.  Her hands smack painfully onto the bar preventing her from falling to the bottom of the cage. Pain jolts through her arms and her shoulders as she kicks her tiny feet in the air.

“If you think that is high, wait until you see how far down the floor is.” Susan says as she steadies the cage between her hands.  “Would you like to see?” The giant woman asks.

“Go to hell!” Holly screams as she cycles her little legs and feet in the air.

“Say it” Susan says.

“I’m not going to bow before the likes you, you working class psychopath!” Holly snaps.

“Hmm.” Susan contemplates before her right hand grips the cage.  The giant woman twists her head innocently.  “Working class huh? What does that even mean? Oh…” Susan says, as if the meaning of the phrase has just sunk into her head.

“Does it mean that I have to work for a living?” Susan asks.

“Yes…Like a lowly slave.” Holly says, grunting as she struggles to pull herself up onto the perch again, only to fail miserably and hang there with a defeated sigh.

“And that is supposed to insult me...How?” Susan grins before the world starts to spin out of control for little Holly as the cage is spun around violently. Holly screams, instantly dizzied as the cage spins freely on it’s chain.  Holly’s left hand slips, but she manages to reach up and grab the huge perch again.  The cage is stopped abruptly, but the world remains spinning for the tiny, dangling girl.

“Say it!” Susan commands.

“Holly wants a cracker.” Holly says, in a hushed tone.

“Not loud enough!” Susan barks before spinning the cage violently in the opposite direction.

“Holly wants a cracker! Holly wants a cracker!” Holly screams as the world spins around at ridiculous speeds outside of the cage once more, Susan’s body rolling quickly past her eyes, again and again.  The cage is abruptly stopped once more as Holly’s fingers begin to slip.

“That’s better.” Susan says as she opens the cage door and rips Holly from the perch, lifting her up and placing her back on the swinging bar in a sitting positions.  Holly immediately grabs the small wiry rod to her left, holding onto it tightly with both of her tiny, trembling arms.

“Holly what?” Susan asks as she closes the door again.

“Bryant.” Holly answers, almost proudly as she closes her eyes, trying to stop the world from spinning out of control.

“Oh really?” Susan grins, “As in the Bryants? Haha! Wow! Your parents really are loaded!” Susan says excitedly. “I am sure this is going to be all over the news, little Holly Bryant goes missing, what a travesty…” Susan says as she narrows her eyes.

“They’re going to come looking for me.” Holly says, opening her eyes.

“They aren’t going to find you, they won’t be looking inside bird cages, sorry my little songbird.” Susan apologizes.  “And what were you doing walking along the side of the road, anyway? Huh?” Susan asks.

“None of your business.” Holly says, still a bit dazed.

“Of course it is my business, you are one of my possessions now, and if you don’t tell me, I have ways of making little birdies sing.” Susan says playfully.

“Fine… She didn’t want to give me more than thirty-five thousand for a car.” Holly says, depressed.  “And she wanted me to thank our cook.” The tiny girl adds.

“Who’s she?” Susan asks.

“My mother.” Holly says, lowering her head and looking at her tiny feet, and the floor of the cage, far below.

“You really are a spoiled little twat, aren’t you?” Susan grins.

“Can you whistle, spoiled twat girl?” Susan asks.

“No...I can’t.” Holly says, looking back up at the woman with tears in her little eyes.

“You better learn really fast, because I don’t keep birds around that can’t sing. They go out the window, and It does not look like you have wings.”  Susan says as she lazily taps her fingers on the bars of the cage.  “Whistle.” The giant woman commands.  Holly, with wide eyes, purses her little lips and blows through them, to her dismay no sound comes forth.

“C’mon, who doesn't know how to fucking whistle? Let me guess, your dad pays someone to whistle for you?” Susan taunts.  “Whistle or die.” She threatens.

“You won’t kill me...Will you?” Holly asks fearfully.

“Yes, I most certainly will.” Susan nods.

“Oh god! Please, I can’t! I don’t know how!” Holly whines

“Are you giving up? O.K. then.” Susan says as she slowly opens the door to the cage.

“No wait! Give me a chance!” Holly says, her tiny heart jamming in her chest.

“Go on.” Susan says, closing the door and crossing her huge arms.

Holly purses her lips once again, as tight as she can, and blows air through them.  To her amazement a small whistling sound emanates from them. “There.” Holly says, looking up at the woman who simply stares back down on her from outside of her prison, stone faced.

“It’s a start, I guess I’ll let you live, for now.” Susan says as she walks away, leaving Holly to swing on her little perch as she closes the door to the office behind her.