- Text Size +

The world is a blur to Holly as she is carried off somewhere unknown.  “Put me down! Put me down! Put me down!” Holly screams hysterically, writhing intensely within the giant stranger’s oppressive fingers.  

“Oh you want down? OK!” The woman giggles as she bends down, placing Holly on the gravel by her left foot.  Holly stumbles and falls roughly to her side as she cranes her head skyward.  The woman appears impossibly tall to little Holly, her flip flop clad feet elongated and tremendous in her vision, her toes flexing atop a three foot thick piece of white foam.  Holly is transfixed by the sheer size of each toe.  She can easily see every imperfection, every ridge of skin that makes up the woman’s foot.  Holly looks at the thick thong of the flip flop, and swallows hard as she realizes that the whole foot is taller than her.  How did she get so big? Is the only thing Holly can ask herself as she watches the giant woman’s far away arm reach towards a huge metal wall.  To Holly’s amazement, the wall swings outwards and over her in a huge arc.  It takes a few seconds for the scene to sink into Holly’s head, but when she recognizes the deep green color of the door, she realizes the car is gigantic too.  She looks down at the gravel, each stone nearly as big as her fist...

She wasn’t big, Holly had become tiny.

“You know...” The giant woman’s voice booms down on Holly, descending from the sky and causing the tiny girl’s head to snap upwards.  The giant woman sits down within the car, her feet still planted in the gravel. Her huge hand grabs a bottle of water, which she brings to her lips and guzzles down before tossing the empty bottle carelessly back into the vehicle.  

“Ahh...” She sighs contently while looking downwards.  

Holly gasps and backpedals as the large white platform that is the giant girl’s flip flop slides over the gravel towards her.  

“I should just squash you for being such a little bitch.” The woman says playfully, wiggling her unpainted toes high above Holly’s little head.  Holly can smell the slight scent of foot sweat mixed with soap and lotion as the heat from the giant woman’s toes radiates against her naked skin.

“No...No...” Holly whimpers, turning to the left and running for her life.  A few moments later a huge white and skin toned wall blocks her path, causing her to stumble backwards.

“Should have just let me give you a ride, now you’re just a bug.”  The woman says nonchalantly.  

“Please don’t hurt me!” Holly pleads, almost incomprehensibly as she turns around to run the opposite direction. Holly dashes forward desperately for a few moments, only to have her path blocked off by the now familiar sight the woman’s foot, sitting atop the foam of her flip flop.  “Oh my god, this isn’t happening to me!” Holly scream hysterically.

The woman simply giggles and flexes her toes in front of the little girl at her feet.

“Going somewhere? Maybe I should just let you be on your way. Go on... Shoo!” She taunts, nudging Holly to the ground with the tip of her flip flop.  Holly grunts as her fragile body hits the small rocks harshly, small scrapes marking her arms and legs from the impact with the unforgiving gravel.  The woman stands up and walks over to the pile of clothing by the side of the road, gathering each piece up into her arms.  She then walks around to the back side of the car, sure to step directly over Holly as she goes.  She opens her trunk and throws everything inside, slamming it shut before walking back over to Holly, who lays on the gravel, panting, in the same spot she had left her.

A deep shadow falls over Holly as two huge fingertips clamp around her upper body, lifting her into the air.  The woman’s face fills her vision once more, a huge smile on her endless, red lips.

“Aww, I couldn’t do that, now could I? You’re much too precious, am I right?” The giant woman mocks as she opens up the backside passenger door of the car.   

“Who are you? What do you want?!” Holly screams frantically while squirming about like a trapped insect.  

“My name is Susan, and that is all you need to know my little songbird.”  The girl says gently, slowly placing Holly down on the back seat of the car, her little back leaning against the back cushion.  Before Holly can move, a huge seat belt is covering her entire frame, mashing her against the seat, her head the only part of her body not trapped beneath the monstrous strap.  Holly attempts to move her arms and legs, but finds she can only wiggle the slightest bit as the woman looms over her, giggling at her tiny plight.  

“Comfy? Good...” The woman says sarcastically.

“Fuck you!” Holly froths at the mouth.  

“Now, now...” Susan scolds, pinching Holly’s head between her thumb and index finger as she smiles down at the squirming girl.  “I could crush your itty bitty head like a grape.” Susan states.

“You’re making a big mistake! Do you have any idea who my parents are?!” Holly snaps, she quickly changes her tune however as pressure is applied to her tiny skull. “No! No! I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!” She pleads desperately.  

“That’s more like it you little cunt. I don’t know who your parents are, no, but I doubt they’ll be looking for a smashed little bug corpse on the side of the highway.  Now sit back, and cry, I know you want to.” Susan says, a bit of venom in her voice as she disappears from Holly’s view. A second later a huge slamming sound rattles Holly to her core as the huge car door is slammed next to her, causing a stiff wind to howl in her tiny ears.  

The tiny girl feels like she is inside of an airplane hanger instead of a station wagon, every feature looms above her, impossibly tremendous.  She pushes against the heavy strap, grunting and using every muscle in her body in an attempt to peel the belt away.  “Engh!” She grunts as sweat drips from her reddened face.  “Oh god, this is not happening...” The tiny girl pants before she takes Susan’s advice.  Holly breaks down, bawling hysterically as the giant woman sits in the drivers seat.  The whole car shakes beneath Holly as another huge slamming sound rocks her eardrums.  With one truck sized hand the giant woman puts the vehicle into gear, and presses on the gas pedal, propelling the car onto the road.

“You’re going to make such an adorable little addition to my office, I have the perfect little place for you.” Susan smiles through the rearview mirror as she drives down the road.  

“You’re office?” Holly sobs, fearfully.

“What’s that hon? I can’t hear you.” Susan asks, turning her attention back to the road.

Holly continues to struggle against the smothering strap, which causes Susan to giggle once again.  “Save your strength, you aren’t going anywhere my little songbird.” Susan says sweetly.

Holly’s body falls limp beneath the strap, her muscles raw, her scrapes and bruises throbbing as the car barrels down the highway for a long period of time. Finally Susan pulls over and rolls down the driver’s side window leaning out of it a bit.  

A barely comprehensible voice cracks over a speaker.

“Good afternoon!” Susan says politely towards the speaker, leaning a bit out of the window.

“Good afternoon, what would you like?” The speaker cracks once again.

“I’ll take a small chocolate milk shake, a double bacon cheeseburger, and medium fries.” Susan replies.

“Seven dollars and twenty five cents, please drive up, thank you.” The speaker cracks a final time before Susan hits the gas once more, slowly rolling up to a huge drive through window.

Holly perks up, this was her chance to get help, surely she could scream to the drive through attendant. Susan looks over her shoulder, down at the slightly writhing girl and smiles.  Her huge right hand reaches into the passenger seat. “Hope you don’t mind, I sweated a bit in this.” The giant woman shrugs before tossing a blue t shirt towards Holly.

Holly shrieks as the fabric zooms towards her, slamming into the belt and covering her trapped body.  “Help! Help me!” Holly shrieks.  The smell of Susan’s sweat penetrates her nostrils, causing her to cough.  

“Here ya go!” Susan says happily, the sound of rustling paper filling the car.

“Thank you!” A male voice from just outside the car booms.

“Thank you, have a great day!” Susan says in the same ecstatic tone before the car lurches forward once more.  After a few moments Holly is blinking as bright light floods into her retinas.  

“Sorry about that, couldn’t have anyone seeing you, or you’d have company.” The giant woman says idly as she shoves a handful of fries into her mouth.  Holly looks on, a disgusted look on her face.  

“Those were some fancy pants you had there my little songbird, what were those? Goosies?” The giant woman asks, mispronouncing the name brand.

Holly looks on, almost stunned.  “Gucci...” Holly says, as loudly as she can. “And they’re worth more than your car!” The tiny girl snaps angrily.

“Are they worth more than your life Ms. Fancy Pants?” Susan grins.

“No...” Holly says, looking downwards, her jaw hanging slightly ajar.

Susan chuckles before unwrapping her burger, and gripping it in her free hand. She takes a huge bite and chews loudly as she drives.  “Me and you...” She begins around a mouthful of burger before swallowing.  “Are going to have so much fun... How much are those pants actually worth?” The giant woman asks before taking another bite of her burger.  Holly sits there for a long time, not offering a response.  “I asked you a question... Rule number one, when I speak to you, you answer me, because I am big, and you are little.” Susan gloats in a stern tone.  

“Three-thousand...” Holly replies, sure to raise her voice high enough so that the giant woman can hear her.

“Three-thousand dollars?  And how did you afford a three-thousand dollar pair of jeans? You must have a really great job.” Susan states calmly, waiting for Holly’s response.  “Well?” Susan pushes the issue when Holly fails to reply.

“I don’t have a job...” Holly says, in a low tone.

“What was that?” Susan asks quickly.

“I said, I don’t have a job!” Holly shouts, angrily.

“Oh, well isn’t that a shock and a half? Well...” Susan cackles before placing her burger down on the passenger seat and picking up her milkshake.  She inserts a straw into the gigantic cup and brings the tube to her mouth, sucking up some of her milkshake.  

“Don’t worry my little songbird, you do now.” Susan says coldly.