- Text Size +

Holly chews in silence, the only sound fluttering to her ears being Susan typing on her keyboard, as she often did.  Susan was a lot of things to Holly, but now one of those things stood out above all else, Susan was a murderer.  The worst part about Nancy brutally getting snuffed out beneath Susan’s gigantic foot, is that there was little rhyme or reason to it, and the giant woman seemed to enjoy the act.  Guilt twists Holly’s stomach, and even as she eats real food for the first time in what seems like an eternity, she finds herself not in the slightest bit hungry.

Holly crawls away from the sandwich scraps and slumps against the bowl of birdseed, If I ever get out of this, I am going to try and be a better person, she thinks to herself. Holly thinks that she’d need entirely new friends, but with high school being over, she speculates she will probably not see most of her more stuck up friends anymore anyway.  What am I thinking? The tiny girl asks herself, I am never going to see anyone again… I can be dead tomorrow.  Holly thinks as she looks over to the giant form of Susan.

After a few minutes Susan stands up and walks over to the cage, unhooking it and carrying it over to the desk, where she gently places it down.  Susan peers into the cage, at the barely touched food on it’s floor and smiles.  “What’s wrong? Aren't you hungry?” Susan asks as she taps the bars of the cage with her fingers.

“Not really…” Holly says as she stands up and approaches the bars, timidly looking upwards.

“You aren’t still upset that I crushed that low life, are you my little songbird?” Susan asks nonchalantly.  

“Actually, I am? I mean, how can you…” Holly bites her lip and looks away.

“How can I what?” Susan asks, smiling innocently.

“No! Forget it!” Holly says dramatically as she begins to tear up.

“No no Holly, you can tell me…” Susan coos gently.

“No! I’m scared! You killed her! And you’re going to kill me too!” Holly screams, her frightened voice fluttering from the cage.

“If you don’t speak your mind, I’m going to kill you anyway…” Susan grins, “Now speak.” She commands as she slowly opens the door of the cage.

“You’re a monster! How can you just take someone’s life like that, and then just eat lunch like nothing happened?!” Holly sobs.  Susan chuckles and just shakes her head.  

“Jumping jacks…” Susan says, leaving the door open and tapping her index finger against the wood of the desk.

“Jumping...jacks?” Holly sobs.

“Yes, as in do them.” Susan says commandingly.  Holly looks at the hand in front of the ajar door of the cage apprehensively before she begins to jump up and down, clapping her hands together above her head.  “Good, keep on going.” Susan says as she turns her attention away.  Minutes pass with Holly panting, crying and sweating as she jumps in place within the confines of the cage.  Holly thinks about pleading for a break, but instead, narrows her eyes and pushes through, determined not to beg Susan for anything.

“Pushups…” Susan commands, looking down at Holly once more.  The tiny girl drops to her hands and feet, getting into position to do pushups and sweating profusely.  Holly breathes heavily as she begins to push herself up and down.  “Wow…” Susan says, clearly impressed with the vigor in which Holly performs her exercises.  Holly’s anger knows no bounds as she pushes herself up and down, at least thirty times before stopping.  

“Keep going.” Susan commands with a grin. The tiny girl, fueled purely by anger and adrenaline pumps out at least twenty more pushups. Holly collapses to the ground, in a heap, panting, her tiny face red and flustered.  

“No..more…” Holly pleads.

“Pullups…” Susan commands as she fingers reach into the cage, and pinch Holly’s torso, lifting her to the swinging bar.  “Grab it.” Susan commands.

“I...Can’t...please...no more...give me a minute!” Holly pants.  The tiny girl cries out in pain as the pads of Susan’s fingertips crush into her tiny chest, causing her ribs to buckle before the pressure is released.  

“Pullups!” Susan barks.

Holly grabs the top of the bar with both of her hands and dangles there, twisting slightly as Susan releases her grip.  

“C’mon Holly, you can do it… I believe in you.” Susan encourages.

“You..believe..in me?” The tiny girl pants, before laughing.

“You fucking believe in me?!” The tiny dangling girl shouts angrily.

“Yes.” Susan answers plainly.

“Fine…” The girl snaps as she struggles to lift herself up, her arms on fire from her previous exercise.

“C’mon...Just one, so i don’t have to punish you Holly, I don’t want to punish you anymore. It was fun when you were a spoiled little brat, but now that you are...different, well…” Susan trails off.

“So then don’t punish me!” Holly grunts as she hangs from the bar, her hands slowly slipping.  Holly grips at the bar, trying desperately not to fall to the cage floor below. Susan chuckles a bit.

“That doesn't mean you aren’t still my responsibility, and everything I’ve done Holly, it’s been for your own good.” Susan admits.

“Bull...shit…” Holly pants as her hands finally slip from the bar, causing her to tumble onto the hard cage floor, onto her back.  Holly groans and writhes on the bottom of the cage.

“You killed someone...for me?” Holly asks as she sits up.

“Yes...I mean no one is gonna miss her, and look… You found out that you really can care about other people… No one else has to die Holly.” Susan explains.  

“Except her family! They’d probably care!” Holly shouts angrily.  

“Don’t yell at me Holly…” Susan snaps.

“Fuck you! You’re a psychopath, and a murderer! Fuck you!” Holly screams hysterically.

Susan’s expression drops.  

“Fine you little fucking rodent, if that is the way you want it, I helped you become a better person and in return, you disrespect me.” Susan barks as her hand snakes back into the cage.  Holly yelps as Susan grabs her hand within her tremendous fingertip, specifically her own tiny digits.

“What are you doing?!” Holly pleads as she attempts to pull her hand from the huge pads.

Susan simply narrows her eyes and applies pressure.  A snapping sound can be heard and Holly’s eyes go wide as her thumb and index finger of her left hand snap, the bones breaking beneath the massive pressure.  Holly shrieks and falls to the ground, writhing around like a wounded insect and holding her left hand.  

“Squirm you little ungrateful bitch!” Susan snaps and she slams the door of the cage shut.

“They’re broken!” Holly wails, tears flowing down her face.

“Good, tomorrow it’s going to be your other hand, and then your arms and your legs… I’m going to make you suffer, and then I’m going to eat you Holly, I’m going to put you on a piece of cake, pour myself a nice glass of milk, and crush whatever is left beneath my teeth…” Susan says, her voice dripping with venom.

“No...Please don’t! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Holly pleads as the cage Susan stands up, lifts the cage and sets it back on its stand.  

“You’ve had too many chances!” The giant woman snaps angrily as she storms out of the room.  Holly curls into a tiny ball, holding her hand, which throbs with the most intense pain Holly has ever felt. Minutes turn to hours, and the light fades from the sky. Holly cries continuously until she cannot cry anymore.  Holly doesn't stir, not even for food or water as the room becomes pitch black, the sound of chirping crickets permeating the night.  

Holly’s eyes snap open as the door is slowly opened, causing her bolt upright.  Susan walks into the room, dressed in nothing but red lace panties and a white bra.  She flips a light switch on the wall, flooding the room with artificial light.  “Enjoy being warm my little songbird? Well don’t enjoy it too much…” She whispers as she walks over to the cage, slowly opening the door.  Holly jumps to her feet and tries to evade Susan’s gigantic fingers, but quickly finds herself dangling in the air before her freckled face.  Susan licks her lips as she walks from the room, into the hallway, and down the stairs.  

“Please don’t...eat me!” Holly screams as she thrashes about, kicking her tiny feet in the air.

“Sorry Holly, but I’ve been thinking.  I actually kind of like you, and since there is no way to reverse the effects of the formula, I’ve decided the most humane thing to do is just follow through with my original plan, which was to devour your delicious little body.” Susan says calmly as she presses the girl’s entire body to her lips, planting a wet kiss on it before giggling.  Holly finds herself back upon the kitchen counter, in the dimly lit kitchen, a huge box from some unknown bakery looming over her.  

“They did a really good job decorating this cake, it’s just missing one little thing.” Susan says as she snatches Holly up again and opens the box, revealing an endless platform of soft chocolate frosting.  

“No, please! how is this humane?!” Holly pleads desperately as she is pressed down into the thick frosting, up to her chest into the impossibly thick substance.  Susan looms over the box and smiles as Holly struggles uselessly in the inescapable cream.  

“Shh shh shh. You’ll ruin the cake.” Susan giggles as she flips the top of the box downwards, encompassing Holly in pitch blackness.  Holly’s world lurches as she hears something unidentifiable before the huge cake comes to a rest.  What she hears next sends shivers up and down her spine, literally and figuratively.  Glass jars clang against each other followed by the sound of silence.  A chill overcome Holly immediately, the temperature seemingly having dropped at least forty or fifty degrees in an instant. A huge whirring sound fills Holly’s ears as she realizes that she has just been put in the fridge, and left there.  

“Hey!” Holly shouts quivering, grunting as she struggles against the thick cream, which instantly starts to harden further due to the temperature.

“HEEEEEY!” Holly shrieks in the darkness.  Holly begins to shiver uncontrollably as the fridge becomes silent yet again.  

“Mom...I’m so sorry…” Holly begins to sob.  “I’m sorry!” She shrieks through her tears. Holly thinks long and hard about the events in her life up until this very moment, more specifically her mind keeps coming back to Bruce.

“B..ruce…” Holly shivers as she stammers to herself.  “I just...want...to...say...t.t.thank you.” The tiny girl stammers, hours pass, and Holly is kept in a constant state of chill, unable to sleep and barely able to move, she waits for her life to be over.