- Text Size +

“No! Ma’am, please! Please! Please!” Holly sobs as she bangs on the door of the cage.  Holly can hear Nancy shriek below as Susan lowers her gigantic foot towards her.  

 “Can’t go that way…” Susan says playfully as she places her enormous foot down in front of her fleeing victim, blocking her path.  Nancy turns around to run the opposite direction, towards the huge desk, but Susan does not move or react.  Instead she bends down and looks inside of the cage as Nancy stumbles desperately through the thick carpet fibers.

“It’s OK Holly, she is just some white trash shoplifter.” Susan smiles warmly.

“It doesn't matter! You’re a murderer!” Holly shrieks, her face beet red, tears and sweat soaking her tiny visage.

“And you’re a hypocrite.” Susan says, narrowing her giant eyes before turning her head towards the desk.  Nancy can be seen rounding the corner of the desk, and disappearing from view.  Holly’s heart sinks as Susan turns and takes three steps towards the desk, stopping in front of it.  Holly can see Susan from her waist up, and can hear Nancy shrieking.

“Ready to be squashed?” Susan asks as she looks downward, lifting her foot.  Nancy shrieks continuously until Susan stomps her foot into the carpet, cutting off the woman’s screams.  Holly shrieks and turns away, whimpering and blubbering.  The room is silent for a long moment as Susan twists her foot back and forth into the carpet.  “Oh god… What a mess!” Susan frowns.  The giant woman grabs a tissue and bends down, disappearing completely from Holly’s view.  A moment later she stands up, the tissue balled up and stained deep red.  

“No...no…”Holly whimpers as Susan walks around the desk and tosses the tissue into the wastebasket.  Susan walks back towards the cage and opens the door, gently scooping Holly into her palm and walking to the front of the desk.

“You see that? Look down.” Susan commands.

“No.” Holly sobs.

“I said, look down, or do you want to get stepped on too?” Susan asks sternly. Holly crawls to the edge of the palm, and looks down, a hundred feet towards the carpet, which has a small red patch splattered across it.  Susan lifts her foot and turns her sole upwards, displaying her wrinkled foot flesh.  Just underneath the ball of Susan’s massive foot is a small red mess.  Holly screams and looks away, crying hysterically and curling into a small ball.  

“No lying down, you have work to do, you little hypocrite.” Susan says as she carefully hops on one foot over to the chair, and sits down.  She places Holly on the desk and leans back, kicking her feet up on the desk before the little girl, who stumbles backwards as the two massive heels thunder onto the wood before her.

“Ahhh, it feels good to be big.” Susan chuckls as she wiggles her massive toes, scrunching the bloodstain on her left foot above her tiny prisoner.  Holly turns away as she continues to sob hysterically, a great hollow feeling welling up within her.  

“Why aren’t you agreeing with me my little song bird, you were big once, right? Living larger than life itself.

“I..I…” Holly stammers.

“You what?” Susan asks firmly.

“I...never...hurt...anyone…” Holly sobs.

“Oh please, how many people’s feelings have you stepped on? Hmm?” Susan asks as she scrunches her foot over Holly’s head.  Susan lowers her blood stained sole to it’s side and reaches for a tissue, laying it before Holly.  “Clean it up.” Susan commands.

“What?” Holly whimpers.

“I said, clean my foot.” Susan repeats the order, an eerie calmness to her tone.

“N..no.” Holly sobs, climbing to her feet.  

“Holly, if you don’t do as you are told, I have no use for you, and you’d make a lovely stain on the bottom of my other foot.” Susan threatens, wiggling her toes. Holly’s mouth drops open as she crawls over to the tissue.  She rips a small portion of the tissue off into her shaking hands and timidly walks to the stain on Susan’s foot.  Hesitantly she begins wiping between the wrinkles of Susan’s sole, removing the red substance.

“That’s a good girl.” Susan coos as she leans back in her chair, sighing contently and resting her arms behind her head as Holly wipes away. “You see, I can make you do anything I want you to, you know why?” Susan asks.

“Because you are afraid of me, just like all of your lowly servants were afraid of you, and losing their jobs.  You are afraid of losing your life.” Susan explains as Holly silently cries.

“You understand now, just how terrible you were, don’t you Holly?” Susan asks.

“I’m not...the terrible one here.” The tiny girl stammers.

“But you are…” Susan says, waving her hand dismissively at Holly.

“No… I’ve changed…” Holly stammers.

“How have you changed?” Susan asks.

“Go to hell.” Holly says as she tosses the bloodied piece of tissue to the desk, and rips a clean piece from the tissue before continuing her gruesome task.

“Answer the question.” Susan commands.

“No.” Holly says, gritting her teeth.  “You can torture me, threaten me, do whatever you want, I’m done…” Holly screams as she tosses the tissue to the desk and walks away from Susan’s half cleaned foot.

“That’s unfortunate timing my little songbird, because it’s lunchtime.” Susan says as she snatches Holly between two fingers and lifts her up to her face. Susan rolls her tongue across her lips before the tiny girl, who whimpers and kicks her feet in the air.

The sudden realization comes over Holly that Susan has just killed without remorse, Holly’s tiny heart begins to slam in her chest and she loses it, letting out a long, tortured shriek.

“How quick the attitude changes…” Susan shakes her head as she grabs the tissue, and wipes her foot clean.  Susan balls the tissue up and tosses it away, before standing up with Holly in hand and heading out of the door.  The giant woman looks at the girl as she walks down the stairs into the living room, heading into the kitchen.

“Such a shame Holly, I didn’t want to have to do this, but I can’t have my pets talking back to me, now can I?” Susan says as she places Holly on a white countertop.  The tiny girl immediately runs off in a random direction, only to have a wall of glass appear before her.  Holly looks around frantically, realizing that Susan has just lowered a drinking glass over her, trapping her.  Susan opens the refrigerator and grabs a loaf of rye bread, a bottle of mustard, and a package of turkey, setting everything down in front of the tiny girl.

“I have to go clean that stain before it sets, don’t you go anywhere now.” Susan giggles, tapping on the top of the glass.  Holly looks upwards at the distorted giantess looming over her, in disbelief, her stomach twisting in knots.  I’m about to die, is all Holly can think to herself as Susan opens the cabinet beneath the sink and grabs various gigantic objects before heading out of the kitchen.  Holly tries to mentally prepare herself for what is to come, her stomach acids churning until finally, she is doubled over, expelling them onto the counter.

A few minutes later Susan waltzes back into the room and opens the package of rye bread, humming to herself.  She opens a drawer and grabs a butter knife, which she sets on the counter.  Susan lifts the glass and Holly Immediately sprints away, only to be pinched between Susan’s gigantic fingertips and placed on the bread.

“Any last words?” Susan asks as she lifts the gigantic container of mustard and points it down towards Holly.

“You're the Hypocrite!” Holly screeches at the top of her lungs as she stumbles around on the soft surface of the bread.  Susan’s lips curl into a smile.

“Go on…” Susan commands as she squeezes the bottle, letting loose a yellow stream of mustard which plops onto Holly, and the bread, knocking the tiny girl over onto her back.  

Holly thrashes about within the huge gob of mustard, crawling from it, and flopping onto the soft, brown surface.

“Holly, if you have something to say, say it, before it’s too late.” Susan says nonchalantly as she begins to open the package of turkey.

“You did this to me because I was stuck up! Because I didn’t like poor people, because I wouldn’t accept your help due to your appearance!” Holly screams as she climbs to her feet, completely covered in the thick yellow substance. “And now! You just killed someone because she didn’t have any money! It doesn't add up!” Holly screams as she stumbles about, looking over at the tremendous package of turkey.

“Please don’t do this!” Holly whines.

“Hmmm…” Susan hums as she digs a huge piece of turkey out of the plastic package.

“And if I let you live, what are you going to do, continue to scream at me? Curse at me?” Susan asks as she hovers the slice of turkey over the piece of bread.  

“No! Please! I’ll do anything you want!” Holly pleads as she cowers beneath the enormous piece of lunch meat.

“Answer me a question my little songbird.” Susan says as she places the turkey on top of the packaging.

“OK.” Holly agrees.

“Do you think you’re a different person?” Susan says as she grabs the butter knife in her hand.  Holly looks on in horror as the flat edge of the knife squashes the glob of mustard down, and then moves towards her, a wave of yellow rushing at her tiny body.  Holly backs away and stumbles to her rear, holding her hands out in front of her.  Susan rests the knife right in front of the trembling girl. Holly doesn't know if she is being tested, or toyed with, but takes a moment to think of a response, a response that will not end up with her struggling between two slices of bread.

“Yes! And it’d be a shame if I do not get to live to enjoy it!” The tiny girls says, conviction lacing her tone.

“How have you changed Holly?” Susan asks, narrowing her eyes a bit.

“I care...I care less about myself, about money, about things, and clothes, and cars, and my stuck up friends,  and more about…” Holly says as she stares on at the knife.  The tiny girl looks up at her giant tormentor before finishing her thought. “Life.” Holly says as waves of realization wash over her, her tiny expression solemn and calm.

“That’s it?” Susan asks as she slides the knife towards Holly.

“No no no no! Let me finish!” Holly shrieks as she flops around on the bread.

“Go ahead…” Susan says, again resting the knife on the bread, Holly’s tiny feet beneath the edge of the blade.

“I don’t just care about my life! I cared about Nancy, I care about my mother and father and Bruce, and Elizabeth! I miss them so much!” Holly begins to tear up.  “Please don’t eat me.” The tiny girl sobs, shaking her head.

“Ok.” Susan relents.

“O...K?” Holly stammers in disbelief.

“Yeah, you know, you do seem like you’ve changed quite a bit from that stuck up little girl on the side of the road.” Susan admits.

“I have.” Holly says before she finds herself being pinched between two gigantic fingertips.  Susan turns the sink on, adjusting the water temperature before gently rinsing Holly beneath a gentle trickle of lukewarm water.  Susan places Holly down on the countertop and proceeds to make herself a turkey sandwich. She then places Holly in the palm of her hand and walks back upstairs, into the office.  Susan opens the cage and places Holly inside, but before she closes the door, she rips a small chunk of rye, mustard, and turkey and sets it on the bottom of the cage.  Holly’s mouth salivates as she crawls towards the food.  Susan closes the door and smiles warmly into the cage.  Holly stops right before the bread and meat and looks up at her captor.

“Ma’am?” Holly asks timidly.

“Yes?” Susan says gently.

“How...why...did you kill Nancy and not me? It doesn't seem fair…” Holly asks.  Susan smiles broadly at the question and pats the cage gently with her fingers.

“You might understand one day.” Susan smiles as she slowly turns away.

“Now hurry up and eat, it’s almost time for your exercises.”  Susan says as she sits down at her computer, taking a bite out of her own sandwich.