- Text Size +

Holly positions herself to attempt a push up, her ass hanging comically high in the air.  Susan smiles and shakes her head.  “You don’t know how to do a push up, do you?” The giant woman asks in a calm tone.  Holly closes her eyes as the barred door of the cage is opened.  Susan presses her massive fingertip into Holly’s backside, pressing it down.  “There, everything straight.” Susan explains.  Holly lowers herself towards the floor of the cage, and pushes herself back up. “Go lower.” Susan commands.  Holly lets out a gasp of air as she attempts the push up again, her tiny arms trembling beneath the strain.  

“I...can’t.” The tiny girl gasps.

“You have to.” Susan says.  “That is one.” Susan says smiling.  “See you can do it, now two.” Susan commands. Holly pushes herself down again, and then back up.  The tiny girl pants as her face turns red.  

“Two, now three.” The giant woman commands.

Holly repeats the process a few more times before collapsing onto the ground, gasping for air.

“Pathetic… You are truly pathetic Holly Bryant, you know that?” Susan says nonchalantly.

“No!” Holly pants.  “I can do it!” The tiny girl adds.

“Do it.” Susan says forcefully.  Holly pulls herself up again, and attempts to do more pushups, falling back to the ground after three more.  “What’s wrong little piggy? Am I feeding you too much, maybe I should take your food away for another couple of days.” Susan mocks.

“No! Please Ma’am give me a chance!” Holly whines as she writhes on the floor.  “It just hurts so much.” The girl sobs.  

“Suck it up! It’ll hurt more when my teeth rip you in two! On your feet!” Susan barks.  Holly slowly climbs to her feet, wobbling a bit.

“Yes Ma’am.” The tiny girl sobs.

“Jumping jacks, go!” Susan commands.  Holly hesitates until Susan slams her gigantic fist on the desk, rattling the cage.  “Now!” The giant woman’s voice booms.  Holly begins jumping up and down, clapping her hands over her head. “Repeat after me...I am worthless!” Susan laughs heartily.

“I...am...worthless.” Holly pants between her jumping jacks.

“Again.” Susan giggles

“I...am...worthless.” Holly pants, her legs and arms burning painfully.

“Keep going.” Susan commands as she stands up and walks from the room. Holly stops when the giant woman is out of sight, breathing heavily and falling to her knees.

“Fuck...you...bitch!” Holly pants, but something feels off about the statement.  It was almost like Holly herself was offended by the insulting designation.  The tiny girl catches her breath on the floor for a minute before crawling to the water bottle and pressing her tiny lips into the metal straw.  Susan walks back into room, dressed in low cut jeans, a black shirt, and the same white flip flops she wore the day she picked Holly up.

“Nah uh!” Susan says playfully as she walks over to the desk and slides the water bottle to the top of the cage.  

“But...please!” Holly pleads as she watches the water bottle lifted well out of her tiny grasp.  

“No… Jumping jacks, continue!” Susan barks as she takes her seat, grabbing a bottle of nearby water and chugging it.  “Ahh…” Susan smiles as Holly resumes her exercises.  “Forgetting something?” Susan cocks her head.

“I...am...ugh.” Holly says as she falls to the floor panting, and lightheaded.

“I can’t! Please, no more.” The tiny girl whines, her legs completely numb and worn out, her tiny heart racing and her little lungs on fire.  

“You really are worthless…” Susan shakes her head.  The giant woman reaches down to her foot and pulls off her right flip flop, slapping it hard on the desk and causing the tiny girl to jump within the cage.  “I know the perfect little spot for someone like you…” Susan says. The giant girl opens the desk drawer and pulls out a roll of scotch tape, setting it onto the desk and reaching into the cage, her enormous thumb and forefinger pinching together as her giggles swirl throughout the room.  

“No!” Holly screams as she stands up and attempts to evade the gigantic pinching fingers.

“You can move now, hmm?” Susan says as she roughly pinches the tiny girl, causing her to squirm viciously within her tight grip.  

“No please! I’m sorry! I can do better! I can!” Holly pleads as she is pulled out of the cage and placed on the toe section of the thick, white flip flop.  Holly immediately notices five huge toe imprints under her tiny feet, where Susan’s massive digits have worn into the stiff material.  Holly begins to run towards the edge of the flip flop, only to be stopped by one of Susan’s fingers.

“Where are you going my little songbird? I’ll tell you where.” Susan giggles as she rips a small piece of tape from the roll.  The giant woman uses her free finger to knock Holly onto her rear.  Holly shrieks as a piece of tape almost as wide as her entire body is tall slams into her, adhering to her tiny features immediately. The tiny girl finds herself being lifted into the air, and pressed into some kind of stiff wall, the tape pinning her tiny arms to her side, and her little legs together.  Holly’s feet dangle freely over the white foam as she realizes she is taped to the thong of Susan’s sandal.  

“Haha! That is so cute! You’re the perfect little accessory!” Susan says playfully as the world lurches around Holly.  When everything settles Holly can see carpet fibers beyond the edge of the flip flop, and beyond that, five massive toes, which scrunch and flex.  Holly struggles uselessly against the tape, the smell of old foot sweat, soap, and lotion filling her tiny nostrils.

“Please Ma’am! No!” Holly whines as the toes creep closer, menacingly resting on the edge of the giant flip flop.  Without warning Holly is on her back, looking up at Susan’s massive leg, knee, and face from between the huge cracks of her toes as Susan’s massive foot presses the thong flat.  Susan looks down and smiles, scrunching her toes over her little captive.

“You like that? Huh? You like being where you belong? Under my foot, like a little piece of dirt? hmm?”  Susan asks before shaking my head.  “I gave you a chance Holly, and you blew it…” The giant woman says before turning her attention away from her prisoner.  Holly whimpers and struggles for what seems like hours as Susan types away above her.  The gigantic toes move from time to time, sliding back and forth over her tiny body and squeezing her.  “Time to get some sun, wanna come?” Susan giggles as Holly’s world is flipped around violently.  

“Oh god…” The tiny girl pants, free of Susan’s monstrous toes.  The ground rumbles beneath her and suddenly Holly is surrounded on either side by two fleshy walls, which rise up to her tiny chest.  Holly can make out a toenail at the edge of each toe and whimpers as she realizes Susan has slipped her foot into the sandal.  Holly watches in horror as the blood rushes from the two massive digits, signaling that Susan has stood from her seat.

“Ready? Hold on!” Susan’s voice booms.

“No, no! wait! Don-” Holly screams, but is interrupted by the world descending into chaos all around her.  Holly’s tiny stomach sinks as the gigantic platform is lifted tens of feet into the air, only to come crashing down a moment later with dizzying force.  “Oh shi-!” Holly shrieks as she is rocketed into the air again, and once again, comes crashing down to the ground.  “No, please I can’t!” The tortured girl whines as the wild ride continues, relentlessly. Holly can barely tell where she is headed as Susan begins to take a flight of stairs, her tiny world rising and falling rapidly.  Holly’s body is jolted to the core by the pounding force of each nauseating step. Susan starts to hum mindlessly as she walks through what appears to be a living room, into a kitchen, and then out of a patio door.  

The sunlight washes over Holly, and reflects blindingly off of Susan’s natural toe nails as the giant woman settles into a lounge chair.  Holly shrieks as her stomach drops once more, and to her tiny horror, she is looking at a cloudless sky from beyond the tips of Susan’s massive big and second toe as the giant woman kicks her feet up.

“Mmmm…” Susan moans as she settles into the chair.  “It’s nice out here today, isn’t it my little songbird?” The giant woman says calmly as she squeezes Holly’s body between her massive, slightly perspiring toes.  Holly whines and whimpers as her entire body is rubbed down by the massive, rapidly heating walls of toe flesh.  Then there is nothing but silence and stillness.  A long time passes and afternoon turns to late afternoon, Holly can hear Susan’s softly breathing off in the distance, apparently unconscious.  Holly’s body is covered in a thick layer of fragrant sweat, her own, and some from the slick toes that twitch, and rub against her periodically.  

“Ughn.” Holly moans miserably as she lays suspended atop the flip flop’s vertically suspended thong.  

“Oh…” Susan’s gigantic voice booms groggily.  “What time is it? Shit.” Susan says as she slips her flip flops off, allowing them to fall flat against the padding of the lounge chair.  “Hold tight my little songbird.” Susan says as she reaches over and peels the tape, with Holly attached off of the footwear.  Holly stirs a bit, writhing against the tape as it placed in Susan’s all encompassing palm.  

“Please...I’m sorr...sor...sorry.” Holly moans weakly, her heavy eyelids barely hanging open as she is carried inside and back upstairs. Susan walks into the office and separates Holly from the tape before opening the small barred door of the cage and placing the girl inside, and slamming the door shut.  Susan lifts the cage as Holly lays on the floor in a heap, carrying it back and hooking it back up to the stand.  

“You failed me today Holly.” Susan says as she allows the cage to swing slightly on its golden chain.  

“I’m sorry…” Holly croaks weakly as she climbs to her hands and knees.  Susan lowers the water bottle back down to a reasonable level so that Holly can hydrate herself.  

“There is no sorry, you will try, and try again until you get this right my little songbird, even if it kills you, and it just might.” Susan grins as she turns around and leaves the office.  Holly crawls over to the metal straw and presses her lips against it, drawing water out, and gulping it down greedily. The girl crawls over to the bowl of birdseed and begins nibbling on seed after seed.

“Filet Mignon and crab legs…” The tiny girl says to herself as she sits down and leans her back against the dish.  “Lobster tail…shrimp cocktail...clams….” The tiny tortured girl says around a mouthful of seed, the smell of Susan’s foot sweat entrenched in her tiny nostrils. Holly laughs maniacally as she finishes her meal, reality seemingly detaching itself from her consciousness as she sits in the cage. The sunlight fades from the room and Holly collapses on the floor, closing her eyes and drifting off into a well earned coma.

“Get the fuck off of me! Now!” A strange feminine voice growls in front of Holly, causing her tiny eyes to snap open.  To Holly’s surprise the voice is not booming, and doesn't echo from the heavens, though it is still loud and hair raising.  Holly sits up in time to see Susan shut another person in the cage with her.  The female figure has long flowing black hair, and a near perfect body, but Holly can notice track marks up her right arm.  Fear instantly grips the tiny girl as she stands up.  Susan bends down and smiles.

“I think this is the perfect little spot for you to sober up Nancy, what do you think?” Susan asks, the morning sunlight splashing across her tremendous face.

“Go to hell!” The figure snaps as Susan walks away, leaving the office and shutting the door behind her.

“God dammit!” The tiny, naked girl, who appears only slightly older than Holly curses as she turns around, revealing her deep brown eyes, which scan the cage, and eventually fall on Holly herself.

“Who the fuck are you?” Nancy asks rather abruptly.  The new comer leans against the door of the cage and grins at Holly.  “Heh.” The stranger scoffs.

“I’m...my name is...I am…” Holly searches for a response as the woman confidently strides towards her, her large breasts bouncing with each step.  The girl puts a hand on Holly shoulder and grips it firmly.  Holly attempts to pull away, but Nancy holds her shoulder tightly as she studies Holly for a moment.

“You’re that Bryant girl...The one that is missing!” Nancy laughs, smiling like an idiot.

“Y..yes.” Holly stammers, her heart racing in her chest.

“Who are you?” Holly asks cautiously, her little face twisting in disgust.

“Me?” Nancy smiles and cocks her head innocently.

“My name is Nancy, and if you give me a look like that again, I’m going to break your fucking spine, comprende?” The strange woman growls.