- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you all very much for reading! And thank you for the commentssuggestions.

hope you are all enjoying this as much as I am, stay tuned, we aren't done here by a long shot.

 

 

 

 

“And first the kitty plays with the tiny bird.” Susan says breathlessly as Holly watches the tremendous woman’s gigantic vaginal lips press against the walls of her prison.  

“Gross...ew..ew…” Holly whimpers as her prison is slid up and down, and around Susan’s womanhood.  Holly tries to remain stationary, but finds herself sliding around the smooth glass, tumbling this way and that at the slightest of movements.  The tiny girl can hear Susan’s huge voice moan in pleasure above her as the glass all around her becomes saturated in the giant woman’s sexual juices.  In her travels around the recesses of the giant sex toy, Holly notices two small slits on either side of her through which cold air, and Susan’s scent filters through.

“Of course...oh god…” Susan begins, but interrupts herself as she whimpers in pleasure.

“Of course this little bird would fly away, but her wings are all torn and broken, much like her spirit.”  The giant woman laughs as she slowly starts to push the head of the dildo inside of her.

“Noooooooooo!” Holly shrieks as Susan’s maw wraps around her world, the slick skin pressing against the glass from every which way.  Holly is tossed to her stomach, and lifts her head in time to see her clear enclosure pulled away from the vagina.  

“And a little nibble here…” Susan mocks from on high, the world beyond the dildo obscured by her red pubic hair and the thick, slick juices of Susan’s gigantic pleasure.  

“The tiny creature realizes there is no escape, and can do nothing but cry out...But no one can hear her little pleas…” Susan says breathlessly as a small drop of the giant woman’s cum works it’s way through the slit on the left side, slowly rolling down the curvature of the wall.  Holly does her best to back away from it.  

“Oh my god…” The tiny girl whispers to herself.

“And then another nibble…” Susan says, her voice hungry and muffled through the thick glass as she pushes the head back inside of her.  Holly screams once again as the slick walls engulf her little prison. Holly is not pulled out this time, instead she falls flat on her face and slides forward, deeper into Susan’s inescapable vagina.  Holly can hear Susan’s heartbeat pounding through her body, and can hear a small stifled moan of pleasure.  The world around Holly is dark and begins to heat up very rapidly as the tiny girl is slowly pushed forward and then back, over and over again.  Holly whimpers as she slides back and forth with the motion. Suddenly light surrounds the tiny girl, but she can no longer see through the cum soaked glass.

“And the little creature thinks of the life it has lived.” Susan says, panting as she rolls the head of the sextoy around her vagina once more, causing the tiny girl to slide around.  Holly’s body slides through a thin film of the giant woman’s juices, which has seeped through the slits and coated the floor beneath her little body.

“Does it realize how fortunate it truly was? In it’s nice luxurious nest? It’s all gone…” Susan half moans as she slowly slips the head between her vaginal lips. “Just...like...that…” Susan moans as she writhes in her chair.  Holly hyperventilates as a sloshing sound filters into her tiny eardrums.  It doesn't take Holly long to realize she is in for one hell of a ride as she is tossed back and forth, harder and faster.  The tiny girl screams something incomprehensible as she slams roughly into the tip of the sextoy, only to slip backwards in Susan’s juices.  This hellish process repeats again and again, until finally Holly finds herself practically drowning in Susan’s warm fluids.  

“Oh god! Nnngh, yes...oh god...so good.” Susan’s giant, muffled voice assaults Holly’s ears, simply one instrument in a symphony of nightmarish sounds surrounding her. The tiny girl struggles to keep her head afloat over the hot liquid that is quickly filling the cavity she inhabits.  Holly can do nothing but greedily inhale the diminishing air around her as her tiny body is tossed roughly into the hard, unforgiving walls causing her muscles and bones to scream in agony.

Time seems to slow down to a crawl for the trapped girl as her mind reels.  She thinks over her life, which flashes before her eyes.  She thinks of all of the people throughout the years that have served her, in one way or another.  They were all objects, all put there for her personal use, is this what it feels like to be used? The tiny girl asks herself as she screams and whimpers, her nightmare unrelenting.  The chamber slowly fills, leaving Holly up to her tiny waist in Susan’s juices, which while unpleasant, serves to cushion some of the relentless inertia. Susan moans loudly as everything suddenly grinds to a halt.  Holly coughs and sputters as she splashes around within the thick, warm liquid.  

“Nnnnnrrrgghh!!” The tiny girl screeches in frustration, pain, and disgust as she falls backwards, her prison being yanked from the deep, dark recesses of Susan’s vagina. Holly finds herself tumbling end over end, her face and most of her body being completely submerged in the disgusting fluid as the glass walls are wiped down with a tissue.  Susan’s eyes fill the world outside, and the giant woman giggles as she watches Holly writhe around helplessly within her tiny prison.

“Mmmm, wasn’t that fun my little songbird?” Susan asks as she pants. Holly runs up the slightly tilted slope to the tip of the sextoy, and bangs on the slicked glass desperately.

“Let me out! Let me out now! Please!” The tiny, desperate girl shrieks.

Susan giggles as she tilts the glass dildo the slightest bit, sending Holly tumbling backwards into the warm liquid.  

“I am sorry Holly, I just can’t help it, I have had so many little toys, but you...you just deserve it.” Susan mocks.  “But I’ll tell you what…” Susan begins as she unscrews the shaft of the sextoy from the head.  Cold air rushes over Holly’s body, and she screams as the world tips forward.  The tiny girl falls, along with a tiny stream of Susan’s juices, onto a napkin that the giant girl had set on top of her desk.   “I’m going to give you a chance.” Susan says seriously as she leans down over Holly, who is sobbing hysterically and writhing around atop the slightly wet tissue, her whole body glistening. “Go ahead my little songbird, let it out.  I know…I know...shh..shh.” The giant woman coos.  After a few minutes Holly is sniffling and curled into a tiny ball atop the tissue as Susan glares down at her. “Now, would you like me to stop torturing you?” Susan asks in a level tone.

“Y..yes.” The tiny girl responds, tears still present in her bloodshot eyes.

“Are you willing to work for it?” Susan asks in the same tone, sitting back in her chair and crossing her arms across her bare chest.

“Yes…” Holly responds skeptically.  “A chance...to...what?” The tiny girl stammers as she moans miserably and sits up atop the tissue. “You said I can never grow back...And that I’ll be like this forever, and you just keep on…you keep on...” The tiny girl stammers before she breaks down into tears again.

“Aww...shh..shh. I’m going to give you a chance to be my pet, instead of a slave, would you like that sweetie? No doing my nails, no rubbing lotion into my feet...plenty of rest, and all the food you can possibly imagine.” Susan smiles warmly.

“Real...food?” Holly sniffles.  

“Filet mignon and king crab legs…” Susan smiles.

“You’re lying to...me! Toying with me…” The tiny girl sobs lightly.

“Maybe...Maybe not, see Holly, when someone in the working class is offered a position, a lot of times they have no choice but to accept it.  They might have to work for a big office, manage a store, hell, they might even have to flip burgers...They have no choice.” Susan explains.  “You are so…” Susan giggles as she scoops up the napkin in both of hands while giggling, which causes Holly to fall to her side.  “Nasty right now, let’s get you cleaned up.” The giant woman continues as she walks towards the door, opening it and walking down a huge hallway.  Susan enters a tremendous bathroom and places Holly down on a white vanity.  She plugs the huge sink’s drain and runs a bit of water into it, pumping a slight bit of hand soap into the waterfall of warmth.  Holly sits up and looks at the scene unfolding before her, her skin crawling with days worth of filth and sweat and torture.  Susan pushes the tissue towards the sink, causing Holly to panic.

“Oh god, no no no!” The tiny girl screams in terror as the edge of the sink, and a steep descent approaches her.

“Shhh, it’s OK.” Susan coos as she gently pinches Holly between her thumb and forefinger, placing the whimpering girl into the pleasantly warm water.  Holly’s muscles all at once begin to rejoice as she is submerged into the neck high water.  Holly sighs as waves of cautious relief wash over her, the fingers leaving her to fall back into the blissful warmth of the makeshift bath.

“There, see? Nice and gentle…” Susan whispers as her giant hand reaches to the humungous knobs, twisting them and killing the stream of water with a slight squeaking sound.

“Mmmm.” The tiny girl moans as she allows her arms to lazily swish back and forth, closing her eyes as the warmth penetrates her entire body, soothing it.

“Now, this is not going to be easy for you by any means, you are really going to have to show me that you want this my little songbird.” Susan says sternly as she pumps a bit of soap onto her index fingertip.  Holly jumps a bit as two huge fingertips gently descend, lathering her little body up from head to toe.

“OK.” The tiny girl says as she thrashes about nervously within the slippery confines of Susan’s giant fingers.

“You can start by referring to me as Ma’am.” Susan commands.

“OK Ma’am.” Holly replies, quiveringly.  

“No…” Susan says sternly, dunking Holly beneath the water and holding her there for a few seconds.  Holly’s lungs begin to burn and she claws desperately at Susan’s fingertips.  Holly breaks the surface of the water with a huge gasp as Susan’s fingertips fall slack around her.

“Yes Ma’am.” Susan says calmly.  “Say it.” The giant woman commands.

“Yes...Ma’am!” Holly pants. Susan’s huge fingertips rub Holly down once again, removing the slick soap and grime from her tiny body.  Holly finds herself scooped out of water and into Susan’s palm as the giant woman unplugs the drain.  Everything goes dark as a small hand towel is run over the tiny girl’s body.  

“Good girl…” Susan coos as she carries Holly from the bathroom, and back into the office.  Susan opens the cage and gently places Holly back inside, closing the little barred door behind her.  Susan lowers the hamster’s water bottle to a reasonable level and smiles into the cage before walking away.  The tiny girl runs over to the bottle, falling to her knees and drinking deeply, never happier to be back within the confines of her cage...her new home.  This is my home now...The tiny girl thinks to herself.  

“This is where I belong.” Holly whispers, beginning to actually believe the statement.  Susan grabs the glass dildo from the desk and leaves the room.  Holly weakly crawls over to the bowl of bird seeds and digs a few seeds out, nibbling on them as she rests her back against the white porcelain dish. I’m just going to do whatever she says, I belong to her now and there is nothing I can do about that, might as well try and make the best of it… The tiny girl thinks to herself as she swallows mouthful after mouthful of seed.  

Holly finds herself slowly drifting off to sleep, slumping downward against the bowl, until Susan’s booming voice rocks her from her deepening slumber.

“No time for that my little songbird, we need to get started right way.” Susan says.

“But Ma’am, I am so exhausted.” Holly whines as her eyes flutter open.

“It’s only Two O’clock in the afternoon sweetie, no whining! I don’t want a whiney pet, only food whines.” Susan says sternly as she unhooks the cage from the stand and carries it over to her desk.  She gently places it down and sits before Holly, looming over her.

“A pet has to be healthy.” Susan says, smiling warmly.

“I am healthy...Ma’am.” Holly responds, slowly climbing to her tiny feet.

“No, no, I mean I am only interested in keeping the finest specimen, you my little songbird are scrawny and grossly out of shape, I dare say, even a little fat.” Susan says with a grin.

“Fat?!” Holly snaps.

“Nuh uh uh! Susan says wagging a finger back and forth in front of the cage.  “A pet does not talk back to it’s owner...It is respectful at all times, no matter what, clear?” Susan asks.

“Crystal, Ma’am.” Holly gasps, terrified at blowing her chance at a better life.

“Good, now give me a push up.” Susan commands, leaning back in all of her naked glory against her office chair as Holly drops to her hands and knees.