- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final Chapter

        I turned my attention to the 5 girls standing off to the side watching me feed on their classmates. When they saw me looking at them they stared to whimper wondering what I was going to do to them.

        “Listen up you brats. Eating that girl made me horny as fuck and you’re going to help me with that. The girl with glasses is going to give me a footjob with those cute feet. Two of you are going to massage my feet, they kinda hurt from walking over here; especially the one that flattened those guys in the locker room. Now the other two…hmm what to do with you? Ah. Worship my cock while you’re at it. And this goes without saying since I know you’re smart but do a good job” I told them.

        A black girl and a brunette decided it was safer to rub my feet than to rub my cock.  I could feel their tiny hands on my now sweaty soles. I had the idea of humiliating them by giving me a foot rub but it was surprisingly feeling very good. The feeling was joined by the sensation of my cute nerd stroking my shaft with her tiny feet. She looked so cute and helpless with my cock looming over her body. One Italian girl went to my cockhead and began licking it while a blonde chick just watched in fear.

        “Hey bitch everybody’s doing their part. I suggest you don’t get lazy now unless you want to be my snack” I told her. She took that cue to climb on top of my cock and rub her body up and down my shaft. Oh fuck this felt good! I wish I could keep these little shits in real life but I could always save their characters on the computer. Any time I needed a “special friend” I could pull one of them up.  I leaned back a little in total bliss and caught one girl trying to make a break for it from behind.

        She was too busy running to notice my hand reaching for her. She screamed something I couldn’t understand when I grabbed her. Bringing her to my face, she was yelling something in what sounded like Japanese. “Please no hurt me! I’m just exchange student! I no belong here!” she said in broken English. I remembered that exchange programs existed back in the 20th and early 21st century before the great Global Education Reform of 2071. If she was real I would feel sorry for her. She could see from my smile that she was fucked.

        My computer program must have had her character just arrive at the school because she was still wearing her sailor uniform from her original school.  Girls in uniforms…I fuckin’ love em’!  I hooked my finger under her shirt and ripped it off like tissue paper. She cried in pain from her bra being ripped off with her shirt so violently. I pinched her skirt off so now she was left with only her socks and loafers. With a simple flick they were gone and I took my time slowly pulling off her socks. Her pale feet came into view and it caused my dick to jump with my blonde friend on top of it.

        I rubbed her sexy ass body with my finger only pausing to squeeze her tits with my fingers or to massage her clit. The horny Asian started humping my finger crying from shame. “Yeah you like that you fuckin’ cunt don’t you” I told her. She came shortly after I started really grinding her pussy with my finger. I stuck out my tongue to lick her juices while she panted in my hand. I dragged my toungue up and down her body while I listened to her sobbing. I didn’t know if it was her scented lotion or my lust but had to eat her. No, I needed to eat her! When she saw that she was heading for my mouth. She put her feet up and braced herself against my lips. I got creative and stuck my tongue out and poked her still sensitive clit. She instinctively flinched and lost her footing.

        Her legs slid into my mouth and I could feel and taste her soles rubbing my tongue along the way. She screamed “dame” which I guess meant no then she disappeared between my lips. I sucked on her puny body while I felt my cum finally building from my cock worshipers. Wanting to get off, I placed my hand over the blonde and jacked her along my cock quick and hard. Her muffled screams where drowned out by my animalistic growl and I came. Without thought, I tilted my head back and the Japanese bitch triggered my gag reflex. I was forced to send her screaming form down my throat. Pity, I actually wanted to keep her. I made a mental note to save her character too. This time I made sure my cock didn’t kill anyone. My tiny foot nerd and her Italian friend were covered in semen. My blonde friend slid off from my softening dick and puked. If she puked from shame and disgust or motion sickness, I didn’t give a shit.

        I noticed two of the 3 girls left from the other group tried to make a run for it. Apparently they had been inching toward my feet since I began violating their Japanese friend. I took my left foot from my teen massager and aimed for a supple young 17 year old black-haired girl. She noticed a large shadow over her and turned around just in time to see a bus sized sole descend on her. Her body exploded from the sudden pressure. The other girl I picked up from the ground. “You want to leave so badly, here!” I shouted flinging her screaming ass with all my strength. If this was real life she probably would have landed at least 3 miles away but she just disappeared when she reached the holo-barrier of the room.

        Just one remaining. I glanced down at her who was frozen looking at the girl flattened into the pavement. I guess she could feel me watching her because she then looked up at me. I expected her to cry like the others but she didn’t. She gave this creepy laugh with wide eyes. The fear and hopelessness must have made her lose her mind.  Fuck it, she was gonna die anyway so I might as well put her out of her misery. Reaching for her she stopped laughing and said something that caught me off guard. “Please make it quick” she asked. “Sure, I won’t chew” I told her. She saved me the trouble (or pleasure) of stripping her.  I could see tears running down her face when she pushed her strawberry blonde hair out of it. I lowered my hand and let her climb onto my palm. “Get ready kid” I told her. She just nodded in acceptance of her fate. I tossed her into my waiting mouth and sloshed her around to build up some spit to swallow her.  When I had enough, I went and kept my word and ended her life with a quick gulp.

        I was getting full now.  I smiled at my smart servants still exhausted from pleasuring me and was going to return the favor when I heard sirens in the distance. Shit, I guess the survivors slipped out the other side of the school in the meantime. That would explain why I found so little. I saw what looked like helicopters in the distance and even armored vehicles. They meant business. I thought about taking them on but I had mellowed out enough today. No need to get aggravated by some lucky soldier shooting my ankle.

        “Computer, end program” I commanded. The scenery pixilated and disappeared. I walked to my living room putting my robe back on and was greeted by my girlfriend making a snack. “James, I’ve been looking for you. What were you doing in there with the door locked?” she asked. “Oh just getting rid of some stress” I just said smiling.

Chapter End Notes:

Alright my first story is done! Now i'm working on a sequel that will include is Jame's girlfriend in on the fun. Stay tuned!