- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Chapter 3!

          Amy directed me to the nearby wing of the high school. I started tearing off roofs and looking inside the classrooms. I started getting pissed when I couldn’t find anyone. Maybe I programmed them to be too smart. “You could try the locker rooms. Maybe they went in there” she said. “Thanks, I didn’t think of that. She pointed to the empty gym where I started my rampage. She told me that the locker rooms are actually under the gym floor. I pounded the floor with my fist and got nowhere. In anger I slammed my foot onto a section of the gym and was surprised when the floor gave way. My foot landed on something wet and squishy. Picking up my foot I saw that my sole was drenched in blood. Looking down I saw the crushed bodies of male students. Oops, I wanted to have some fun with them. A 14 year old boy crawled out of the rubble and regretted doing it when he saw my gigantic form. He screamed and tried to hide but everything was covered in concrete and steel beams. In bent down and picked him up and brought him to my face. He peed himself when he saw my bloodstained teeth when I grinned at him.

          “Please don’t hurt me man” he begged. I wasn’t gay but he was kinda cute. His long blonde hair made him look like a girl. I ripped his clothes off of him and saw his small erection. The little fucker was turned on by being stripped nude! “Should I eat him?” I wondered. “No. I need to save room for some of the girls in the other locker room probably nearby. “Amy, you been so good let me I’ll give you a present” I told her. I took her and the boy and sat them on a nearby roof. “Here, a sex slave for you. You can do anything you want to him” I told her. Amy was actually excited to see the boy. Truthfully, Amy had seen this kid before. She saw him in PE once and thought his long hair made him look cute. Now she had a fee ticket to rape him if she wanted.

          “If you don’t have sex with me, I’ll tell him to eat you” she told the boy. The boy nervously agreed. Amy pushed him onto his back and lowered herself onto his cock. She had fingered herself numerous times but it didn’t compare to a young cock filling her up. She rode him hard moaning in lust.  Seeing them fuck made me horny again myself. Taking my hand and putting it under a broken piece of the floor, I pried up the other side of the gym. Screams erupted when female students were exposed to my sight. Some of them tried to hide behind others while others were pushed forward toward me.  I licked my lips trying to pick one out of the crowd. I felt like a kid in a candy store. I reached in a pulled out all 10 of the teens and dropped them in the parking lot. What I wanted to do was going to take some room to do it.

          I wrapped my legs around the crowd so no one was escaping this time. One 16 year old teen caught my eye. She was cute with that tiny ponytail blowing in the wind and those glasses on her face.  A student saw me looking at her a pushed her in front of me. I picked the girl up and stripped her of her clothes but left her glasses on. She cried looking at me.  “Do you get good grades kid?” I asked. “Y-yes” she nervously answered. “Good you go over there” I said dropping her away from the crowd. Seeing that she wasn’t killed, students began shouting that they were good students. Yeah right, like all of them actually are. “I am good student! I come to class every day! I get good grades!” they were shouting.  I thought up a test. Knowing that the simulation was set on 2013 I asked a question about a 20th century president named Roosevelt.

          “How many terms did he serve?” I asked.  Kids started raising hands. Surprising how the will to survive is a great motivation to pay attention.  I picked up all the kids who had their hands raised. I brought them to my ear and told them to tell me the answer. Only 4 got it right. Now I knew who studied and paid attention like good students. I put the 4 teens with the other girl and looked back at the other 5 kids. “Please don’t hurt us! Don’t kill us because we didn’t know the answer!” one mixed looking girl asked me.  “Believe it or not, I’m actually a teacher in real life and I FUCKING HATE lazy ass students!” I yelled. The girl dropped to the ground in despair when she saw my anger.  I picked up her up from the ground and began ripping her clothes off. Her shirt came off easy enough but had to tug to get those tight jeans off. “Please don’t strip me in in front of everybody” she pleaded. I paid no attention to her and removed her bra and panties.

          “Nice bush. I see you trim the hedges” I laughed. She just looked to the side and quietly cried. I took off her flats she was wearing and nearly came again. She had really nice feet. Too bad they were so tiny. She had unpainted toes which went good with her naturally tan skin. I took both her feet and dragged my tongue up and down them. She sobbed from the foot rape. “Oh that doesn’t feel good?” I asked and sticking her chest to my mouth. I sucked in her C-up tits and sucked them hard as I can. She moaned and yelped. “Y-you’re hurting me! Please stop…” she gasped. “There’s no pleasing you is there? Well you might not be a good student but here is a subject I know you can pass…lunch” I told her cruelly.

          She stuck her arms up trying to block my descending mouth and was enveloped in darkness. Her legs stuck out of my mouth while I sucked on her like a jolly rancher. The teens below could see her ass and legs kicking in the air until I took my index finger, put in on her tiny buttocks, and pushed her in. She tried kicking my tongue but it only worked up my appetite. I tilted my head back and let her screaming body slide down my throat. I let out a large belch and patted my belly. One of the girls stared crying hysterically watching the tiny bulges seen from my belly coming from the girl punching my stomach walls.

          My dick was so hard now it hurt. Time to have fun with the other group. Maybe I can burn off some of these calories and work up an appetite.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Whew...Chapter 3 is done. As always leave comments if you want to see something particular in the story. Depending on what it is you might just see it!