- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Chapter 2. Thanks for the reviews! I you can see i'm taking them to heart. Forgive the learning curve!

 

 

                It only took a few steps to reach the south wing of the school. “In there. Here is the freshman wing. They should have gone into the large room there” she told me. “Thanks. By the way what’s your name? I can’t keep calling you hey” I asked. “Amy sir. My name’s Amy” she said nervously.  “Sir” I liked the sound of that. The kids at my school never called me that. It was always teacher, Mr. Smith, or under their breath, asshole.  I looked at the structure before me. There was indeed a large room that dwarfed the others. I ripped the flimsy roof off and found students and teachers inside trying to take shelter from the monster who disrupted their pep rally. A woman in her 30’s stepped forward spreading her arms in a useless attempt to protect her students.

     “Please don’t hurt these kids. Amy? Amy! Let her go you freak!” she screeched when she saw my new pet on my shoulder. “Oh don’t worry about little Amy here. She’s the reason I found you so easily” I told her. Amy tried to hide from the disgusted look coming from the teacher by using my hair to hide. “Don’t give her that look bitch. You’ve would’ve sold these kids out too if it meant saving your ass. “Fuck you asshole and fuck you Amy you fucking traitor!” she yelled.  I had had enough of this self-righteous bitch.

     She tried to run out of the classroom knocking down students along the way when she saw my hand coming for her. I picked her up and brought her to my face looking at her with contempt. I hate fucking hypocrites and her knocking down and pushing students out of her way put her at the current top of my shit list. I tore her clothes off like they were tissue paper. She cried and punched my fist in shame and anger. I just smiled at her stupid ass. “I may be a freak or asshole but do you know what you are? Fuckin’ dinner” I told her crying form. “No, please don’t eat me. I’m sorry for what I said. Oh god don’t eat me!” she cried as she was lowered into my mouth. She pounded her fists on my tongue and teeth while screaming to be let out. The students listened in terror of their teacher’s screams. Looking at the teens, I crunched down on the woman’s body. The screams turned into shrill shrieks until they stopped suddenly. Some of the students began crying from fear; one threw up when they saw a trickle of blood run out the side of my mouth.

I swallowed the now mushy teacher and licked the inside of my mouth clean of her meaty flavor. I wanted more. I could feel my hunger and level of sadism growing by the minute. Observing the crowd, I chose my next victim. A 14 year old latina girl with a tank top caught my eye. She noticed me looking at her and bolted for the door. She was met by my open hand. She tried to stop but skidded into my palm. Picking up her cute form I could see was really sexy.  She tried pushing my fingers away in a desperate attempt to escape. Grinning at her, I took my fingers a pulled off her tank top and shorts. My fingernail cut off her bra and panties. “Please don’t do this! I never said anything bad to you!” she cried. “I know but you are too fuckin’ sexy for me not to take you” I told her calmly flicking off her flip-flops and exposing her succulent feet with her red painted toes.

     “Maria! let go of my girl motherfucker!” a 15 year old boy called out to me. I looked down at the bold teen and without warning planted my bare foot on his tiny body. “Brad! Stop it you’re hurting him!” she cried. I applied more pressure and could feel his body creaking under my weight. “What you don’t like my feet. That’s too bad cause I like yours” I told her picking up her leg and sticking her teeny foot into my mouth. She squirmed in my palm sobbing from the onslaught on her defenseless ped. I sucked on her leg and tiny foot for a minute liking the salty taste. I opened my mouth and let her caramel colored drumstick fall out of it. The boy under my foot was gasping for air that was being squeezed out of him. I let Maria see her boyfriend one last time and planted all my weight on him. He made a squelching sound like someone stepping on a tube of toothpaste. “NOOO! ” she screamed while watching her boyfriend’s remains seep up from between my toes.

     She sobbed in my hand crying her boyfriend’s name. She just gave a pitiful look when I lowered her into my mouth. She must have given up on life since she didn’t even put up a fight against my tongue raping her snatch. I could taste her teen juices flowing and god did it make my mouth water. Getting bored with her I gulped her down with no remorse.  Poor Maria landed in a poll of stomach acid and teacher and let herself sink under it. “Well, she was a pretty fuckin’ useless student. She’s not even fighting in there” I said to the students pointing to my stomach.

     Amy was watching the carnage on my shoulder not saying a peep. She was too busy thinking that could have been her.  “Amy this is your fault you cunt! If you hadn’t led him here Maria, Brad, and Ms. Johnson would still be alive!” a girl cried out. Amy hated this girl. She never got over Amy beating her out of the cheerleader spot. “You got some nerve calling me a cunt you whore!” Amy yelled. “She’s a whore?” I asked Amy. “Fuck yeah, everybody knows she slept with half of the football team” she replied.  “Then she’s no stranger to a cock” I said reaching for the slutty 15 year old redhead. She yelped when I grabbed her so hard and fast  she was lifted right out of her shoes. Tearing off her blouse and skirt, I could see she was wearing a thong. “Damn you are a slut” I said grinning.  I lowered her onto my gigantic erection and began rubbing her up and down it. I loved the feel of her tiny tits brushing up against my shaft and her tiny feet trying to get a grip and stop her from moving. Her voice rose and fell for each stroke of my cock while I smiled at the teens in the room. I loved sexy teens and here I was using one as a sex toy. I could feel my cum building and positioned her head over my cockhead, closed my eyes, and let it rip. Her head snapped back violently for each spurt of semen; five in all. I took her off my dick and laughed her sperm-covered body. She looked like she had been swimming in a tub of runny yogurt. “Hey wake up bitch” I said shaking her. She didn’t move. A wiped some cum from her head and saw it was bent at a weird angle. Damn, one of my shots must have broken her neck. Disappointed, I tossed her over my shoulder and faintly heard a wet smack come from the parking lot.

     “Serves her right that the bitch died by cum” Amy said coldly. I looked down at the classroom and saw that the remaining students took advantage of my masturbation session to escape deeper into the school. No matter, I have lots more where that came from.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Alright Chapter 2 is done. Chapter 3 will be out soon! As always leave comments and requests!