- Text Size +
"No, seriously, Reby, you have no fuckin' idea. I gave this to a cancer-ridden sad sack of shit once and the next day their cancer was cured."

"Lily, I love you. I really do. But I don't believe that for a second."

"Oh you'll see. You'll see. This salad once brought a lifelong criminal to tears and made him go home and be a family man."

"Really, you made a scumbag a salad and that turned him around?"

"You know it."

Reby sat at the table, smiling and shaking her head. Her sister had long been known for coming up with the most insane, outlandish stories, and took everything she wasn't present for with a grain of salt. They may have been unbelievable, but she admired the girl's creativity in crafting an entertaining tale. Her stomach had growled softly only a few minutes ago and Lily had taken that as a signal to immediately mix up one of her, "World Famous Garden Fresh Salads™ " before Reby could even suggest just picking up a pizza. Now Lily was in full control of the kitchen, and tearing apart a fresh head of lettuce.

"Mmm, smell that?" Lily asked with an extra-wide grin while bending over the salad bowl.

"Lettuce has a scent?" Reby asked, looking down at her fingernails, consigned to letting her eager sister make the salad she'd set her mind to.

"No! Well, yes, but that's not it!" Lily nearly shouted as she bounced back up with a pepper grinder in her hands. "I mean can you smell the raisins and the walnuts!" She asked, grinding fresh pepper into the bowl and taking deep breaths.

"Oh, the raisins and the walnuts, now those I can smell.” Reby lied, bored out of her mind. "Are you gonna finish soon? I could've gotten something-"

"Something less healthy and way less delicious!" Lily interrupted, tossing aside the grinder and yanking open the refrigerator. "Besides, I'm at the last, but most important step... the baby carrots!" Lily announced, standing up straight again. "You know how good baby carrots are Reby? Huh? Do you?"

"No, but I'm sure you're abou-"

"Baby carrots are the best. One time I found this kid drowning in the river, and I pulled him out only to discover that he was unconscious! Luckily, I had a baby carrot on hand, so all I had to do was shove it-"

"Lily. Could you, uh, maybe continue the story while you look for the carrots?" Reby asked sweetly. "My stomach isn't going to feed itself you know, or at least I should hope not."

"Well first, they're baby carrots Reby. Second, I can't find them. Did you eat them?" Lily asked, tapping her foot impatiently and closing the refrigerator door.

"No, I didn't eat the carrots." Reby snapped back, folding her arms and looking to the side.

"Ashley!" Lily suddenly shouted, her voice filled with rage as she stomped over to the kitchen table, approaching the side opposite where Reby sat. A young, mousy girl with long brown hair had been sitting there the entire time, completely ignored by the siblings until now.

Reby, Lily, and Ashley were sisters, though only Lily and Reby were related by blood. The pair had lived their entire lives with their single mother, who, as they discovered when they turned thirteen, was a witch. Mysterious powers were a normal thing for the trio, but their mother had wanted to settle down, and eventually fell for a young man. A wedding followed and shortly after, the family grew.

The man wasn't without his baggage though, and he had a daughter from a previous failed marriage by the name of Ashley. Where Lily and Reby were tall, busty, confident young women, Ashley was quite different. An academic at heart, Ashley was more timid, submissive, and plain by contrast.

With their parents seemingly perpetually away on lavish trips, the three sisters ended up spending most of their time together. Ashley had been all but excluded from any plans the other two sisters made made though, and was all but forgotten when they were at home. The only times she was even acknowledged was when something went wrong, and the other two were usually correct in assuming it was Ashley's fault, as it seemed to be now.

"Did you eat the fucking baby carrots?" Lily asked, clenching her fists as she spoke. "I swear, I will end you if you did." She threatened, raising her fists and slamming them onto the table.

"Are the carrots that necessary?" Reby asked, yawning.

"The baby carrots.” Lily began, casting a glare at Reby. “Are THE MOST IMPORTANT PART! They're the glue that binds all the flavors together! The anchor keeping you on Earth while your taste buds ascend to a higher plane of existence! The only thing separating my world-famous salads from garbage-juice infused SHIT is the baby carrots!" Lily screamed, slamming both palms on the table and pressing her face right against Ashley's.

"Ashley, what did you do with the carrots?" Reby asked calmly, though her tone implied she was just as displeased as Lily.

"I.." Ashley began, finding it difficult to form the words she was looking for. "I just wanted to make something for everyone." She explained softly, cowering under her sister's glares. "So I... I looked up a recipe online, and..."

"And?" Reby asked, not hiding her disgust for Ashley in her tone.

"I... I made a carrot cake!" Ashley eked out before sniffling loudly. "I'm sorry Lilian and Rebecca! I really am!"

"You made a cake and didn't tell either of us?!" Lily asked, forgetting about her salad at the mention of a cake. "You didn't eat it all, did you fatty?!" She asked viciously.

"Please, Lily. Had Ashley eaten it all she'd have accumulated some extra weight on her chest." Reby snickered, leaning forward to rest her breasts on the table. "And we can both tell that that hasn't happened."

"True." Lily said, walking behind the seated Ashley before resting her own heavy breasts onto the smaller girl's head. "So where's the cake short stack?" She asked, stroking the smaller girl's cheek.

"I-I..." Ashley tried to explain, quivering as her face burned bright red.

"Lily, do you mind?" Reby sighed, annoyed that her sister's antics always led to an almost incapacitated Ashley.

"Hmph." Lily said, taking a step back. "So?" She reiterated at the shivering girl.

"I burned the cake." Ashley whispered as softly as she could manage.

"You. Did. WHAT?!" Lily screamed, grabbing a handful of Ashley's hair and wrenching her head over the back of the chair. "I can't fucking believe you Ashley! How the fuck could you waste all of the baby carrots?!"

"I'm sorry! It was an accident!" Ashley wailed, turning away from her angry sister's faces. "I can go buy some carrots right now to make up for it! It'll only be a minute!" She begged, turning her wide eyes up at Lily's enraged expression.

"No."

Both girls turned to see that Reby had stood up and approached them. Ashley breathed a silent sigh of relief. She'd always viewed Reby as the more level-headed of her two step-siblings, and prayed that she'd protect her Lily's wrath.

Holding a hand in front of Ashley, Reby snapped her fingers loudly, grinning as the girl flinched. Purple sparks flew from her hands, raining down on Ashley, who could now only stare wide-eyed at what was transpiring before her. Her shock and wonder lasted a second before a strange sensation filled her body. Turning frantically from side to side she watched the world grow around her. She was shrinking!

"I've honestly had enough of you, Ashley.” Reby explained casually. “Just being around you gives me goosebumps, and I mean that in the worst possible way."

"Reby." Lily said, with an impossibly wide grin. "Are you fuckin' serious? I've wanted to do that for so long! Literally daily I've wanted to do that, and the only reason I didn't was cause I thought that you liked her!" She laughed.

"Oh, is that so?" Reby asked with a yawn as she took her seat again. " The only reason I didn't do it sooner was cause I thought that you liked having someone to push around." She explained, kicking her feet up on the table. "We could have gotten rid of her ages ago! I guess foresight is 20/20."

"I know, huh!" Lily giggled, and turned her head down. Ashley was but a few inches tall, and still shrinking while looking for a safe way down the monstrous chair. "Did you hear that Ashley! We've both hated you this entire time! Isn't that funny?" Lily asked, stooping to pick up her scared, cowering stepsister.

"Lily! Please! Don't-"

"Oh my GOD did you hear that?" Lily shouted. "Her voice is so high-pitched!" She laughed while opening her hand. Ashley tumbled out of the giantess's smooth fingers and plummeted, her tiny arms flailing as she did.

Little Ashley screamed the entire way down the long length of Lily's body. With the ground rapidly approaching she raised her arms to cushion the fall, only to feel her arms slam into the tiled floor with a crack. Bawling loudly, the tiny girl turned around as best she could with a few broken bones, and looked to her older step-sister for sympathy.

"Oh shut up." Lily shouted, slipping her foot out of her flats and slamming her moist, sweaty foot onto the little crying girl. A series of quick snaps rang out underfoot, blending together to sound as one, and Lily smiled as she twisted her foot into the floor.

"Good job Lily.” Reby said with a heavy sigh. “You just had to kill her immediately, didn't you?”

“Fuck you Reby I'll do what I want.” Lily said with a smirk while wiggling her toes in the gore that was once their step-sister. “Besides, I'll bring her back.”

“You'd better.” Reby replied, a thin smile crossing her lips.

“Oh I will. We had to put up with that bitch for who the fuck knows how long. Not even a saint could put up with her that long.” Lily giggled, lifting her feet to the table and crossing her legs. “Did I get her good?”

It looked like Lily had stepped into raw meat as viscera slopped off the girl's pretty toes. The deep, bright reds of the blood contrasted nicely with the girl's pale foot, making the sight almost artistic in its brutality.

“You got her good. Now hurry up and bring her back so I can have a shot!” Reby said excitedly.

“Well someone sure is a diva that doesn't want to revive the stain themselves!” Lily said haughtily, before more purple sparks flew from her fingers. This time they all washed over Lily's pretty feet, cleaning them in an instant before settling onto the the desk. The gore spun around quickly, reforming and depositing a still-crying, though now surprised Ashley onto the table.

“Welcome back piggy.” Reby announced to the stunned little girl as she stood from her own seat. Moving closer to her tiny step-sister, Reby pushed Lily's feet aside, and took a seat on the table only inches away from the little girl.

The small scared girl raised her head only to find her older step-sister's giant rear end coming straight for her. She'd only been conscious again for seconds and the sight of something that big coming to crush her was bringing back memories of her previous final moments. With a quick dive to the side, she turned to see Reby's colossal rear end only just miss her, and breathed a sigh of pained relief.

“So, I bet you're wondering what happened piggy?” Reby asked, leaning back on an arm and allowing her full, curvaceous body to become a landscape to shrunken Ashley. “We don't owe you an explanation, but in my experiences, knowing what's going on does so much more to break the spirit of the little ones.”

“And in my experiences you just like to waste time. Time that could be spent eating cake. Or maybe shrinking someone else.” Lily giggled.

“Don't interrupt. That's rude.” Reby calmly said, never taking her eyes off Ashley as she gave her other sister a playful kick. “Now, piggy, as you've probably noticed, you're not dead. This would be a strange thing to notice, if I'm sure you didn't vividly remember dying only a minute ago, yes?” Reby asked, her voice smooth as silk

Ashley only shivered, constantly stealing glances back at Lily. She'd seen one of that girl's giant feet tall onto her. Her life had flashed before her eyes in an instant, and then she'd felt the weight upon her. She'd felt the softness of it smother her entire body. She'd felt herself scream for mercy for a split second. The weight increased, and she'd felt her entire body explode painfully.

“Piggy! Eyes here!” Reby ordered, picking up and turning the shrunken girl to face her. “I know the event, however brief, has traumatized you, but you don't have time for that. You'll be put to work immediately, or risk more... events.” Reby said before offering a warm smile.

“What 'Miss Complicated' over here is trying to say.” Lily said, using her fingers as air quotes and sliding her warm feet back onto the table. “We've got crazy fuckin' magic powers from our mom, and we don't give a fuck about you.” She explained, stamping her heel on the table and giggling as Ashley fell.

“Lily!” Reby chided, cupping the girl in her hand. “What if you'd missed and broken her? We'd have to go through all the effort of reviving her again!” She added, wording it more like a threat to Ashley than an admonishment to Lily.

“She's no good anyway. At least, not for anything useful.” Lily said casually with a yawn. “Whatever Reby, get this show on the road, I've got stuff to do.”

“No one said you had to watch.” Reby said with a roll of the eyes, breaking her calm aura for a fleeting moment and dropping the shrunken girl to the hard, tiled floor. “Why would you care how long I take anyway? You're just gonna step on her again and say 'Oh look at me, I'm Lily, I don't know what subtlety is!” Reby taunted slipping her foot out from her sneaker.

“Hey, I can be subtle!” Lily whined, crossing her arms over her chest. “I just don't like to be.” She laughed, smiling widely at the scene taking place on the floor.

Ashley couldn't erase the images of her demise at Lily's feet from her mind the entire time she'd been on the table, and now she'd been dropped back on the floor. Her heart pounded as her vision and sense of smell were filled with a new pair of feet belonging to her other step-sister. She tried to step back, only to fall down, watching as the big, sweaty foot moved over her body.

“Lily you're about as subtle as a nuke.” Reby stated flatly, slipping her big toe over the face of the little girl and pressing it firmly into the tile. “If I hadn't gone to school with you I'd think you were uneducated and didn't even know the meaning of the word.”

“I know what it is to be subtle!” Lily objected, turning to face her sister. “It's-

“It's what I'm doing right now.” Reby interrupted, smiling at the sensation of two terrified arms clawing at her fleshy big toe. She was suffocating the girl mercilessly underfoot, twisting it from side to side to increase the pain she was also bringing forth. “Instead of stomping the piggy, I let her lose her life slowly. I let her take it all in” Reby said, stopping to inhale deeply. “She breathes in my scent, and it's the last air she'll ever get. She'll die with that oxygen in her lungs.” She continued, shivering in place.

“That is cool, bu-”

“Ah ah ah.” Reby interrupted again, wagging a finger and pursing her lips. “It's more than cool, it's sublime. Slow things down and you'll enjoy yourself a lot more.” Reby said helpfully, giggling all the while at the increasingly frantic sensations of the girl trying to escape.

Ashley's existence had become a living hell in the last minute. She'd frozen in place when Reby's foot hovered over her head. Then it had begun its descent, and though it was slow, she could only replay her previous death in her mind. Her mind begged her limbs to obey, to crawl backwards, but she made no attempt to escape. She was literally paralyzed with fear.

At the last moment she inhaled, taking in the musky, sweaty scent of Reby's feet. It filled her entire being, and she coughed, right as the big toe smothered the little girl into the ground. In her last moments of freedom Ashley turned her head to side, so she was miraculously not being suffocated by the foot, but could only breathe in more of Reby's overpowering scent.

“And then, when you think you've gotten all you can out of them, and it would be a waste of time to keep them alive...” Reby explained, slowly increasing the pressure on her toe to a chorus of snaps. “Then...” She began, letting the word hang in the air for a minute before sighing heavily. “Then you waste 'em.” She announced, driving her big toe all the way down and flattening her victim.

A long silence hung in the air, and Reby could definitely be heard breathing a little more loudly during that time. She idly moved her right hand down to her chest, massaging herself in pleasure.

“You done?” Lily asked after she felt the moment had passed.

“No, but slut is.” Reby declared, kicking her moist foot onto the table and wiggling her bloodied big toe. A small girl's body, still relatively intact flopped off of her wiggling toes, and crumpled wetly on the table. Reby idly lowered her foot, rolling the body around with her toes.

“Slut? What happened to 'piggy'?” Lily asked, reaching to pluck the corpse out from under Reby's toes and wincing. “Aw geez Reby, I can smell you on her! I've gotta go wash her now.” She complained.

“Unintended side effect.” Reby explained with a smile, watching as her sister stood up to leave for the bathroom. She rubbed her hands along her legs idly, as she imagined the feathery light touches of a dying girl beneath her foot. Taking a finger she wiped some of the blood staining her big toe off, and slipped it into her mouth. The salty, coppery taste coated her taste buds, and she began to salivate, wanting more.

Lily grumbled to herself as she carried the girl to bathroom to rinse her off. The toilet caught her eye for a moment, and she idly considered making use of it before shaking her head. The little girl began to glow purple just before being shoved under the water faucet, and Lily smiled. She wondered what went through the girl's mind as she was revived only to be submerged in water immediately.

Ashley regained sentience when she was splashed with water. Her previous final moments flashed through her mind and she groaned painfully. She could still feel her body's organs shutting down from the lack of oxygen after the big toe had crushed her torso. She remembered begging for air when her face was pressed flat, and having to live through the horrifying pain of her heart stopping before passing away.

“Welcome back.” Lily said, not bothering to take the girl out from under the faucet as she spoke. “That was probably a lot to take in at once, but there's no way I'm going to explain it again. Besides, if I actually cared, I wouldn't be doing this.” She added casually, pulling the sputtering girl out from directly beneath the faucet and tossing her onto a thick hand towel.

“Nice and soft, isn't it?” Lily asked with a warm smile, before silently moving her thumb over the little girl's face. Holding her smile the entire time she pressed the pad of her thumb into the little girl's face, cruelly cutting off all air. Frantic struggles slowed and grew weaker, before coming to a stop altogether and Lily quickly released her thumb. She wanted the next act to be a surprise, and would need her step-sister asleep, not dead.

Minutes later Ashley slowly came to, first noticing she was no longer laying on a soft towel. Sitting up, she quickly inhaled deeply, fearing that she was about to be smothered again. Twisting her head from side to side, she found nothing out of the ordinary, though there was a huge mirror directly in front of her. Even in her shrunken state she recognized this as Lily's vanity, and could feel her eyes water in fear. She hadn't even been tiny for half an hour and she'd already been killed twice, the last thing she wanted was to still be targeted by one of her sisters.

The table she sat on shook slightly, and she looked at her reflection, watching her big sister take a seat in front of the table. Lily rest her oversized mammaries on the desk, placed her head in her hands, and just watched the shrunken girl's scared face in the reflection. She chuckled as the fear was visible even in such a tiny face, and the flesh on her chest jiggled tantalizingly.

“About time you woke up bitch. You were about ten seconds from another death and revival simply to be awake faster. So don't you have something to say?” Lily asked expectantly while moving a hand near the scared girl.

The giantess drummed her fingers impatiently, and Ashley opened her mouth, finding herself unable to make a sound. The fingers stopped drumming and Lily instead began to tap her index finger quickly, clearly losing the little patience she had while the little girl sought to find the words her sister wanted to hear.

“I'M SORRY!” Ashley screamed up, her voice screechy and pained. She went for what she assumed to be the safe answer, an apology. She may not have known why she was apologizing, but she had a feeling it would please the impatient giantess.

“Ooh, nice try.” Lily said, suddenly curling her index finger inward. Her smile grew just a shade wider when she flicked the little girl in the ribs and felt a few cave in against her fingernail. The little girl was launched back an inch, where she curled into a tight ball, clutching her cracked ribs. “You were supposed to say, 'Thank you for not killing me Lily!” She said, shaking her head in disappointment.

“Th-Thank you.” Ashley choked out between sobs, finding it difficult to breathe. She couldn't help it now, she had to cry. She just wanted it all to be over, knowing in the back of her mind that even death couldn't save her.

“You're such a disappointment.” Lily said with a hefty sigh, leaning forward a bit and allowing her breasts to spread out more on the table. “Even when you were normal sized, you never looked like you'd matured.” She added, pushing her index finger roughly into the little girl's flat chest. “You don't have anything like this.” Lily bragged, lifting her heavy orbs from the desk before letting them go with a loud plop.

Ashley's face burned bright red with humiliation and torturous pain. Even through the pain she knew it was true. Though she was only a year or so younger than her step-sisters, she looked like she was still a pre-teen in physique, and nothing remotely resembling the curvaceous, busty women her sisters had matured into.

“Do you think you can lift 'em?” Lily asked, sliding her chest from side to side on the desk. The flesh rolled around inside her top, threatening to spill out with every movement. “Come closer.” She added firmly, losing her smile.

Ashley slowly, cautiously approached the huge mammaries spread out on the table. She'd always been in awe of their size, even before she'd shrunk. She'd often wonder how different life would be if she'd been as gifted in her bust as Lily and Reby. That was at normal size though, and now the sheer size of Lily's breasts were insane! Each was bigger than her entire body!

“I gave you an order.” Lily growled, snatching the little girl off the desk. “And when I give you orders, you will listen.” She said between tightly grit teeth as she thrust the little girl into her cleavage. Then, placing her hands on the sides of her breasts, she squeezed the massive mounds together, completely cutting off the already tight air supply and smothering the girl for the third time today.

When the huge fingers had wrapped around Ashley she knew that she'd somehow done something wrong. Air was forced from her lungs, and her eyes widened when she spotted her destination. Unable to take the anxiety of being smothered to death again, she took in a deep breath, before breaking into a coughing fit from her ruined ribs. The sweet scent of Lily's body was omnipresent, and as it coursed through her body she felt the faintest hint of a smile cross her lips. Lily smelled wonderful, and she wished time could freeze simply so she could enjoy this moment a bit longer.

Then she was savagely thrust inbetween her step-sister's melons. No care was given as she was shoved into the cleavage, and she felt her arm twist back forcefully. She tried with all her feeble strength to correct her positioning, but she couldn't even begin to compare against Lily, and her arm cracked grossly. She screamed for all of a second when she felt the pillowy mounds surrounding her entire body close in on her, smothering her.

“You can't breathe, can ya bitch?” Lily whispered to her cleavage, rolling her breasts around with both hands. “It's okay, I'll breathe enough for both of us.” She giggled, taking a long, deep breath and leaning back. “Ah, it's good to be, well, anyone but you really.” She smiled.

“So you done with her yet?”

Lily let go of her breasts suddenly, and turned around. Her sister was standing in the doorway, leaning against it with her arms crossed over her own large bosoms. “Mine are bigger, for the record.” Reby taunted slyly.

A slight, pained moan escaped Lily's cleavage, and she looked down angrily, seeing the broken, disfigured girl. With fire in her eyes, she stood from her seat, and slammed the door to her room shut before locking it. Reaching into her cleavage she pulled out her broken step-sister, and threw her violently onto the vanity's table.

“I heard you in there!” Lily shouted at the tiny, quivering mass of humanity. “You were just yukking it up while Reby lied about having bigger boobs, weren't you?!” She asked, not expecting an answer.

Lily lifted one of her impressive breasts in one hand, hovering it over the squealing little girl. She'd only been in the giantess's cleavage for a few seconds but she looked like she'd been hit by a truck. Then another truck, and then several more. Lily's massage had been torturous to the girl, and she'd been reduced to little more than a pile of mashed humanity.

“God I hate you so much!” Lily screamed, dropping an imposing boob onto her former sibling. She shivered lightly as more of the body cracked on impact, and slid from side to side again, closing her eyes in an attempt to feel every deformation of the body beneath her. She'd already decided that Ashley wasn't going to survive this assault, and was tired of taking things slowly.

“Reby's totally wrong by the way.” She said as she cupped a hand under her breast and lifted it up again. “Fuck taking up time, I could kill you a dozen times before she'd finish you off once.” She gloated, dropping the breast and listening to it slam onto the small girl. The slap of her flesh on the table completely drowned out any sounds of pain, or the ruination of her former sister's tiny body. This was just the way she wanted it, and she repeated the act over and over, not stopping even after the mass of flesh and gore ceased to resemble a human. Lily was livid, and wanted Ashley to suffer for the imagined slight against her.

A small shower of green sparks lit up Lily's doorknob, and the door slid open. Reby stepped into the room quietly, her arms still crossed over her chest. Lily was breathing heavily as she finally stopped and looked her sister in the eye. Her face was flushed and she closed her eyes for several seconds. Without a word, she stood, dusted herself off, and looked away from her sister. The bottom of her breasts were stained crimson, and Lily walked out of the room.

Reby strolled up to the vanity and surveyed the damage. Streaks of red were everywhere, and she frowned, knowing that Lily hadn't taken her time with Ashley this time either. With a heavy sigh and another flash of purple sparks, she revived the little girl, allowing her body to painfully reform before slipping her foot out from her shoe again.

“Things would be a lot less messy if she'd try things my way for once.” Reby said sadly, before shrugging her shoulders. “You'll need to tell Lily how much more I hurt you than she does piggy.” She added before plucking the newly reformed girl from the table and slipping her into the shoe.

Slipping her foot back into the shoe, Reby wiggled her toes and walked back into the dining room. It was hot, and her entire body began to sweat profusely. It was a problem she could have fixed by stepping into any other room, but she wanted to test something out, and needed a tiny between her toes to see how effective her newly devised methods would be.

It didn't take long for her feet to start sweating and for the inside of her sneaker to become a sauna, then an oven to little Ashley. She tapped her foot happily, already feeling the moistness on her insole.

Ashley had only had seconds to react to her revival before being dropped into the humid shoe of her other sister, Reby. Her last death still rang clear in her mind, and she no longer had the will to fight back, but when she was greeted with five huge, moist toes, her survival instinct kicked back in. By this time escape was impossible, so she did what she assumed to be the smart thing, and crawled into the toe end of the shoe. She was small enough to huddle up in the crevice past the huge, invading toes had fully forced their way inside and raised the temperature by several degrees.

Before Reby's foot had even fully entered the shoe it was tilted downward, so Ashley was now lying on her back into the crevice instead of keeping herself braced against it. The air was impossibly thick, humid, and was rife with the scent of Reby's foot. The darkness, heat, and lack of air made her cry up to her sister, begging her for mercy. Surely this was too far, even for Reby.

“Breathe in piggy.” Reby whispered from outside, exhaling powerfully. The door to the dining room opened again, and Lily stepped in, her glistening face glowing bright red at the sight of Reby. “Your face is wet.” Reby said casually, not moving her feet.

“It's hot.” Lily said defensively.

“Really? I find it to be rather cool myself.” Reby smiled knowingly. “Especially inside of your room. Tell me, how did you work up that much of a sweat in an air-conditioned room

Lily stepped up to her sister, glaring into her eyes. They stared each other down a moment, before Lily cracked a knowing smile. Reby's lips curled up into a smug grin of her own, and she shook her head. Casually twisting her foot onto the ground, she refocused her attention on her feet and shoes, only to find her entire chair tilting backwards.

“Lily!” she screamed before her grinning sister let go, causing Reby to tumble onto her back on the tile. She recovered quickly, standing up in indignation, only to see the door to Lily's room close and lock. All that time she'd spent trying to see if drowning her former sister with just the sweat from her feet had been undone!

Tilting her foot up, Reby lifted her toes inside of her shoe and waited for gravity to take hold. Sure enough, she felt a small, motionless lump slide under her toes, and with a fierce clench of her toes, Reby crushed the morsel against her sole. The crack was silent, the sound unable to escape the sound of Reby's shoe, but she certainly felt the little thing break, and calmed down a little from the sensations.

For Ashley the torturous hell inside of the shoe shifted suddenly, and the shoe was holding itself vertically. She tried to stay hidden in her alcove, her little crevice, but found she couldn't hold her spot for too long. With a panicked cry she lost her grip, and slid into the gap between Reby's toes and her sole. Soft, squishy flesh surrounded her in the darkness, and before she could try and push herself back to her hiding spot, the toes clenched her tightly, ending her life.

Reby considered unlocking the door to her sister's room with some magic and taking her revenge, but decided against it. Still, she would probably need to kill piggy another couple dozen times to fully relieve her annoyance. An evil grin crossed her lips, and she walked to her own room, feeling the squished remains of Ashley paint the skin her sweaty toes.

*******************

“Is it just me, or has the little bitch gotten weaker?”

“Which little bitch? You, or piggy?”

“Ha. Ha. I'm serious Reby, she's doing a pretty shit job of massaging my big toe.” Lily said, annoyed.

“Well, maybe if you'd taken the time to feed her once in a while she'd have kept her strength up.”

“Feed her? Is that a thing we have to do?”

“Well, it's a thing you have to do.”

“Why me?”

“Because I'm not going to.” Reby said matter-of-factly.

Lily slid her toe off of Ashley, taking a good look at her for the first time since she'd been shrunken. The girl was emaciated, and seemed to be having trouble breathing. Casually moving her big toe back over the girl, Lily delighted in her terrified jerks in response. Sometime after the second or third week she'd become extremely paranoid around any part of their giant bodies, and Lily in particular loved to watch little girl's scared movements around her toes.

“Don't do that Lily!” Reby objected, now standing behind her sister. “I'd rather have a slave that works than one suffering from PTSD!” She scolded.

“Oh fiiiiiiine.” Lily said, removing her foot entirely. “But someone's gotta feed her, or she'll, you know, die.”

Both girls laughed.

“Okay, no, seriously Reby. I've got something I want to try, so you take care of it!” Lily said, standing and leaving the dining room before heading straight out the front door.

Reby scowled, looking at the skeletal girl crawling up to her feet. They'd long since broken her into worshiping either of them when the opportunity arose, but Reby wasn't pleased with being given the order to feed the pig.

“You're such an inconvenience.” She said, flicking the girl away with her toes before she could reach Reby's feet. Then, the gorgeous giantess stood, stretching her body out as she did, and moved to the refrigerator in the next room over.

She bent over slightly, browsing the contents for a moment, before her eyes suddenly lit up. On the top rack in a corner was a scrumptious looking slice of cake. Carrot cake. Lily had bought it the day after shrinking Ashley, and had been taking her time with it. The girl loved her cake, and a silent thrill ran through Reby's mind at the thought of what she was about to do.

Pulling the paper plate out of the fridge, she removed the saran wrap gently. The sweet smell of cake filled her nostrils, and she couldn't wait to see Lily's reaction as she turned the paper plate upside down. The cake hit the ground with a loud, moist, splat.

“How long has it been since you've eaten piggy?” Reby asked concernedly, drumming her toes on her slave's back. “I'm sure this is something you've been looking forward to for ages..” She whispered, watching intently.

Ashley thanked Reby for the food. Though she was too weak now to even walk to the food, she crawled along the floor as quickly as she could. The slice of cake was so big! She wasn't even sure what she would do it once she got there! Should she eat some of that delectable frosting first? Or dive straight into the actual cake?

Crawling closer and closer, she could feel her heart rate increase dramatically. She was so excited! For the first time in weeks her lips turned up into a smile. She was only a few dozen feet away now! It looked so moist. So spongy. So-

Like a flash of lightning Reby raised her foot to the heavens and stomped viciously onto the cake. Not content to step on it once, she repeated this for upwards of a minute, crushing the delectable snack into a mushy paste that adhered to her warm feet. Ashley watched this, feeling her heart sink into her stomach. She'd suspected Reby was up to something the entire time, and began to beat herself up for getting too hopeful. More tears flowed from her eyes as Reby rolled her toes around in the muck all the while.

“Back!” Lily announced, suddenly stepping back into the dining room as she spoke. “When did we run out of safety pins? I swear I must've looked around for nearly ten minu-”

Lily stopped, taking in the scene before her. Her former sister was on the floor, eagerly licking at her soon-to-be-former sister's toes. A creamy white frosting painted the toes, along with what she was fairly certain was the last slice of her now completely ruined carrot cake. Her left eye twitched, and she stepped back out of the room silently, leaving the two to their own devices.

Reby watched the entire time with a huge grin on her face, before feeling the minuscule tickling at her feet. Glancing down, she frowned at the sight of Ashley licking off the cake stuck to her feet anyway, and clenched her toes around the little girl's skull. She stifled a laugh when that microscopic tongue continued to lick rapidly even in the presence of death.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CAKE?!” Lily screamed, exploding back into the room like a bomb. Reby and Ashley both were taken aback by the sheer volume her voice reached, but only Reby felt confident enough to laugh afterward.

“WELL?!” Lily screamed again, having not calmed down one iota.

“I...” Reby began, before bursting into laughter again. She'd expected something funny, something she could possibly dangle over her sister's head later, but this was completely absurd. “I was just...” She tried again, before laughing, and shaking her head.

Standing from the table she made sure to leave Ashley behind as she left for her own bedroom. She laughed the entire way, leaving behind smashed cake with every footstep.

Ashley on the other hand was beyond terrified. Being alone with a giantess was nothing new, but she'd never seen Lily this mad. Her bottom lip quivered as the giant Lily stepped up to the scared girl standing in the aftermath of Reby's cake destruction. They stared at each other, Ashley reaching only as high as Lily's toes.

“So you're hungry, are you?!” Lily whispered, her voice seething with rage as she inhaled between her teeth. Standing far above the little girl Lily pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes. A thin string of saliva started to pool at the edge of her lips, and dripped directly onto the scared girl.

Ashley shivered violently, awaiting the inevitable stomp and another death, but it never came up. She looked up, just as a huge, frothy mess of spit came directly down on her, forcing her to the ground. She shrieked in pain, only to have the mess flood into her mouth.

“Drink.” Lily ordered, crouching to get a better look at the girl between her feet. She looked pathetic, splashing around in what would barely constitute as a puddle, and it took her what felt like ages to break out of the spit. Lily frowned at the sight, allowing more saliva to pool in her mouth.

Ashley couldn't clearly understand the order she was given beneath the liquid, and surfaced, coughing violently. She noticed that Lily had crouched down, looking no less intimidating than she did standing at full height. Not knowing what to do, she coughed, and fought to replenish the air she lost while removing all the foreign saliva invading her own mouth.

“I said drink!” Lily nearly shouted, before forcefully spitting onto the little thing again.

Having heard the order this time, Ashley crawled out of the new puddle of spit, coughing and hacking the entire way. She felt like she was going to vomit, but she was being directly watched. She looked ahead at the pretty feet displayed just in front of her, and admired them. Lily was so perfect in every way, while she... she was just.

Blinking away tears, Ashley lowered her head to the frothy puddle, and began to lap it up.

“Like a fuckin' dog.” Lily laughed, watching her former sister subjugate herself at her feet.

The humiliating act continued for a minute. Lily made sure that Ashley's source of sustenance never ran dry, and supplied her with a constant pool of saliva to feed from. It was amazing to watch, and she could feel her body growing warm. This little bitch was so scared of her she'd go this low to survive! Could she make her go even lower?

“Enough.” Lily ordered suddenly.

Ashley wept to herself and looked up in fear.

Lily smiled, and spit onto the girl once more, knocking her her onto her back.

“That's enough food for now.” Lily announced, plucking the injured girl up and sitting at a seat on the table. “There's something new I wanted to try, I hope you're ready!” She announced happily, plucking the scared girl from the ground.

With no fanfare Lily pressed Ashley against her second toe horizontally, and began to bend her body backwards. This simple movement was accompanied by several cracks of Ashley's body as it was painfully contorted backwards, but Lily was more concentrated and making sure that the tiny hands and feet met on the other side of her toe.

“Just a bit more.” She said, licking her lips excitedly and squeezing until Ashley's tiny hands and feet were touching. With her free hand she shot a few orange sparks from her fingers, and she let go.

Ashley had been scared when she was picked up, and was expecting to be killed. She wasn't, but when she was pressed against the toe, her mind swam with a hundred thoughts of what was going to happen. Her arms and legs were then bent backwards, and her spine curved over Lily's toe backwards. Limbs weren't meant to bend in this way, and immediately she felt several bones shatter. Tears moistened her eyes before slipping down her forehead and mingling with her spit-soaked hair. She was bent around the toe like a crude ring, and being forced to stretch her limbs far, far apart. She begged for mercy, giving big, pleading eyes to her sister, but Lily wasn't even looking.

When she felt her fingers touch the tip of her toes she noticed an orange glow, and Lily's giant, soft fingers released their hold. She was immediately surprised to find that her body didn't snap back to normal, and she writhed about as best she could manage. Try as she might, her fingers seemed secured to her toes more powerfully than the strongest glue, and she pleaded with her sister again.

“And now, the final piece.” Lily said, producing a small diamond from a pocket. “Had to pull this out of an old ring, but I think it'll look better on you.” She said, before pressing the comparatively large jewel against Ashley's chest.

“Come on...” Lily grunted, working the diamond into Ashley's chest, paying no mind to the wails of pain coming from her new piece of living jewelry. Bitch would just have to learn to deal with it, and with a final push, Lily pressed the diamond firmly into her new ring's chest.

Ashley found herself begging for death, finding it preferable to the mind-searing pain. The pointed tip of that jewel had buried itself in her chest, breaking several ribs and her sternum in the process. That wasn't enough for Lily, and she felt the horrible, invading item press further, until she could feel it against the inside of her spine.

Nearly impaled, she looked up fearfully at the sadistic girl inflicting these tortures on her, and only found a curious smile. Lily was her entire world now, from the air she breathed, to the only things she could feel and experience. Another flash of orange light secured the oversized jewel in her chest cavity, and she could feel herself want to vomit again, as her head began to spin from being upside down.

“There. Now be a good ring, and I won't give you back to Reby later.” Lily said happily as she stood back up. Stretching a leg out, she admired her new toe ring, and flexed her toe back and forth, watching the glistening diamond attached.

With a pleased sigh, Lily left to her own bedroom, ready to go about the rest of her day. She'd check up on Ashley later. If she felt like it. Or remembered, really.