- Text Size +

It wasn't long before Britney was returning from the bathroom, her foot cleaned of blood and guts while Chánel sat seated upon the couch. Her palm held outstretched before her containing the nervously shivering Nathan while her eyes beamed down upon him in anxious excitement.

She smiles, "Poor Nathey. You look so scared." She says as she reaches her other finger out to stroke at his back. Britney stops before the both of them, her hands resting firmly upon her hips.

"Would you stop trying to fucking console him?!" She growls, "Maybe you forgot, but he just tried to stab me?!" She says, her eyes narrowing towards Chánel.

Chánel looks up, as does Nathan - both with very different expressions. One with a smile, the other with resentment. "We'll show him what he gets for trying to get away, Brit. He should know by now that running away from his Owner is bad." She says,

Britney scoffs, "You act like he's a fucking dog." She says, "What do -you- propose we do with the little fucker?" She asks.

"We show him how defenseless and vulnerable he is!" Chánel grins, "Maybe then he won't try and run away again if we really teach him about what can happen if he does."

Nathan swallows hard, looking up towards Britney who has a bit of a growing grin across her own visage as she leans in,

"You mean like being turned to pulp if he tries to run away again?" She asks, her teeth baring at the tiny boy who shivers in response.

"Nathey? No!" Chánel frowns, "He's mine and -I- like to keep my pets in one piece. You can go ahead and crush the other tinies, but not Nathey. He just needs some training." She says.

"Chánel, he's not a fucking dog." Britney growls.

"I know that!" The girl responds as she lowers Nathan down onto the coffee table before her. "So, Nathey... Running off and trying to stab Britney?" She asks, shaking her head disappointedly like a mother might to their child.

Nathan swallows hard, knowing that had he not been overcome with anger and yelled... Britney would probably be the same size as him right now. "Well, she... She crushed that person, I couldn't deal with it!" He says, shuddering at the image playing over in his minds eye.

"We were just having some fun, Nathey." Chánel smiles,

"Who cares about that guy. He was useless anyways. Nobody would have wanted him." Britney smirks.

(Says you...) Nathan thinks to himself. His resentment for the spoiled Britney was only growing as his eyes begin to scan the lounge around him as he tries to figure out how he's supposed to get out of this one. "What's this about? What are you doing with all of those people?"

"Hah." Britney scoffs, "Wouldn't you like to know?" She asks, grinning.

"Nothing you'd be interested in, Nathey. Not at that size at least." Chánel says as she looks over towards Britney. "What should we do first?" She asks.

"Stomp the life out of his little fucking body." Britney growls intimidatingly back towards the tiny, sending shivers of adrenaline through his body.

"No! Britney, you said we could try it my way first." Chánel frowns, 

"Then you decide. What, you want to play with him or something?" Britney asks, looking back to her cohort.

"Well, of course! That's what he's for, right?" Chánel says.

(Goddamnit.) Nathan thinks, (What did you get me into, Seung?) He asks himself. Shivering once more at the thought of that creepy, dark Asian girl. There was something about her... Something a lot more menacing than either of these two.

(Or better yet... What did I get myself into?) He squints his eyes shut, holding the bridge of his nose. (I could have - No, I -should- have just stayed with Elysse at home.) He sighs while the ever looming Britney and Chánel speak above of what to do with him first.

"Listen, let's just start simple like always. You didn't wash your foot for nothing. Let's play some games." Chánel grins.

"...What... Kind of games?" Nathan asks as he breaks out of his own thoughts and shifts his gaze slowly up towards the two titanesses.

Chánel smiles playfully down to the tiny boy, "You know the kinds of games I mean, Nathey." She says as she reaches out to grab him off of the coffee table.

"H-Hey!" He exclaims at the suddenness of the grab as Chánel begins to swing his body down behind her, lifting her behind ever so slightly off of the couch cushions before tossing him beneath her and smushing her soft ass right down into his tiny squirming body.

She giggles as Britney laughs too. Beginning to grind her ass into his body, "Poor little guy." She grins.

Meanwhile, for Nathan, the sudden assault of Chánel's bottom on his body is a new kind of hell he'd had yet the pleasure to experience. If he was regular sized - like them, perhaps he'd enjoy such an action. But when you're only two inches tall, being grinded into a couch by someones ass is just as terrifying a prospect as being stepped on.

"S-Stop! Stop it!" Nathan groans in a muffle, trying to yelp out as he's smothered mercilessly beneath the soft and plush all encapsulating behind that belonged to his self-proclaimed owner.

"What's that?" Chánel asks, "Do you hear that Britney?"

"Not a thing, Chánel." Britney grins, "Not a fucking thing."

"Are you sure? I... I think I sat on something." The girl says, slowly lifting herself up from the couch and turning around to look down at Nathan, feigning shock and a gasp as she points down.

"Oh my god!" She exclaims, "Britney! A bug!"

"W-Wha?" Nathan mumbles, feeling a bit dazed and breathless from the smothering he'd just received as he struggles to push himself up onto his hands and knees and look upwards.

"Come on, Britney! Let's get it!" Chánel says as she reaches down, swiping her palm into Nathan once more and sending him tumbling off of the side of the couch. Landing roughly on the carpet below.

"Gah!" Nathan groans as he lands on his shoulder and rolls over onto his back. Staring straight upwards just in time to see the sole of Britney's freshly washed bare foot only lightly speckled in debris hovering high above his body.

His eyes widen, "Oh god. Oh god!" He exclaims.

"I'll get it!" Britney grins, thrusting her sole downwards.

"No no no!" Nathan yelps as he rolls to the side, Britney's bare foot slamming into the floor right beside his vulnerable and naked body. Adrenaline kicking in as he pulls himself to his own feet and begins at a run in any direction but towards those two.

"Its running! Get it! Get it!" Chánel says, bubbling with delight at the new game of cat and mouse they were playing.

"No! Leave me alone!" Nathan pleads as he starts trying to zig zag while running in pathetic attempts to avoid being stomped on. But his little legs could only carry him so far as Britney quickly gives chase. Both feet already bare as she starts trying to stomp down on - but mostly near Nathan to shake him with fear every time her huge sole slammed into the ground beside him.

Indeed her stomping shook him to the core. Moments before she'd wanted nothing more than to smear him into her foot and was now trying to actively step on him like a bug. Who was to say she wouldn't accidentally use too much force and snuff him out?

"Leave you alone? It can fucking talk!" Britney chuckles, stepping down right in front of him and blocking his path as he runs right into the side of her arch.

"Gah!" Nathan exclaims, stepping backward and craning his to look up the psychotic blondes towering legs.

"Tired yet, bug?" Britney asks with a wicked grin splaying across her face.

"F-Fuck..." Nathan pants lightly, turning on his heels to flee in the opposite direction and stumbling onto his knees as Britney stomps her other foot right in front of his path once more.

"There's no escape, Nathey." Chánel grins. "You're all ours." She says, "And don't think we'll be taking our eyes off of you again. You won't be escaping this time." She says.

(We'll see about that.) Nathan thinks to himself as he pulls himself upwards, trying to convince himself he even could escape again. He turns to look up at Chánel who was now in the midst of removing the shoes she'd put back on when they'd been leaving the Apex storage room.

She wiggles her warm and white socked toes free of their confines as she nudges her shoes aside, looking down towards Nathan with a pleased grin.

"Ready to play, Nathey?" Chánel asks, beginning to step slowly towards the tiny boy standing trapped between Britney's feet.

"N-Not really," He says, swallowing hard; knowing there wasn't a thing getting him out of this one as he feels a drop of sweat roll down the side of his face as the warmth of Chánel's toes reaches his face. A shadow casting over his tiny body as he meekly looks upwards to see her anxiously wiggling toes above him.

"Awe, that's too bad, Nathey. Maybe you shouldn't have run away!" Chánel grins, pushing her toes down onto the tiny and forcing him onto his back. Smothering him with her warmth, the soft fabric of her sock rubbing against his naked body, sending shivers of adrenaline and panic throughout him.

His nose filling with her musky and ever pervasive scent as he struggles to squirm free from his newest confines.

Britney snickers high above, "Pathetic little fucker." She says.

"How are we going to keep him from getting away this time?" Chánel asks as she kneads her warm toes into the squirming tiny below. Shivering lightly herself from the massage like sensations echoing through her toes.

"Why don't we throw him in with the rest?" Britney suggests, crossing her arms.

"With the others? But what if they hurt him?" Chánel asks,

"Are you fucking kidding me? They'll probably treat him like a hero. We can let him fill them with hope. A hope that we can crush once we start to move them to Zaštita." Britney grins.

 

Chapter End Notes:

BAM!