- Text Size +

  "Is there any way that I can see her?" Olivia asks, as she, and Seung Rhee make their way down the hallway from Reception. Taking a right turn down a longer hallway which takes them past first 'Lab 1A', and then 'Lab 1B' both labelled 'Beauty Products' beneath their signs. Beyond this was a large elevator. Large enough to fit furniture within. The final door past this, a fire door, was the staircase.

 

Seung grins a bit. "What would you give me for the opportunity?" She asks as they stop before the elevator door. Olivia pressing the button, as behind, and farther down the hallway, Nathan ran as quickly as he could against the right side of the hallway to keep up with them. He didn't want to miss his chance to get what he needed.

 

Seung looks down the hallway as Olivia thinks upon what she'd just said. Her eyes staring towards the tiny man running towards them, producing a smirk. "Are we going to the third floor again?" She asks Olivia, seemingly innocently. Her gaze returning to the elevator as the doors open. 

 

Olivia nods her head. "Yes. I have a number of check ups to attend to. You know that. You are one of them." She says, in an equally calm, but fully emotionless tone. Seung's tone was near-emotionless, however not completely. Her tone always held a certain darkness to it, a certain malice. A predator amongst predators.

 

Nathan gasps as he reaches the edge of the elevators door just as it begins to shut. (Fuck, Fuck!) He thinks to himself. His eyes looking towards the fire door. There was no way to climb beneath that.. No way to hoist himself up each step.

 

He gasps once more as Seung's huge black shoe covered foot slams down between the closing doors. Dropping his stick.

 

"What are you doing?" Olivia asks.

 

"We're missing someone." Seung grins, tapping her shoe a bit. "Climb on." She orders of the tiny she knew was just around the corner beyond the elevators doors.

 

Olivia cocks an eyebrow. "Subject 112, are you quite alright?"

 

"I'm fine." Seung says as Nathan sits around the corner, practically on his stomach. His heart racing as he stares towards the toe of Seung's shoe. 

 

(H-Holy shit.) He thinks. Swallowing hard as fear ripples throughout his body. The name '112' going right overtop of him as he slowly stands to full height.

 

"I guess he's not coming." Seung says, slowly sliding her shoe backwards across the gap that seperated the elevator shaft from the hallway.

 

"N-No!" Nathan blurts out as he runs into the open, and dives onto the toe of the girls shoe just as the doors begin to shut again. The shoe is pulled across the gap, and back into the elevator. Returning beside it's counterpart as Seung grins wickedly down towards the tiny man so desperately clinging to her shoelaces.

 

Olivia looks down as well. Adjusting her slim rectangular lensed glasses as she peers at Seung's shoe. "How did you get out of the containment room?" She wastes no time in asking. Nathan just gulps, as Seung chuckles lightly. Leaning forwards to press the third floor button as the doors fully slide shut.

 

"I-I..." Nathan trails off, suddenly finding himself flinging into the elevators door as Seung shakes her foot roughly. He lands with a thud, and slides to the ground. Coughing as pain echoes throughout his back, and spine. "Ungh..." He groans as he finally lands on his stomach before their feet.

 

"He's the one Britney, and her lackie were talking about yesterday." Seung grins. Admiring her handywork as Nathan regains his composure. Slowly pulling himself to his knees, and looking skyward.

 

"Not very smart, either." She comments, as Olivia sighs.

 

"Are you trying to get Ms.Young to fire me?" Olivia asks, looking back towards Seung as she speaks of one of the co-founders of Cosmolex Pharmaceuticals, Madison Young. Her direct boss.

 

"Of course not, Ms.Cooper. Why would I do that? I'm sure she's already forgotten all about that incident with her daughter, and Alexandra." The girl chuckles, and stares at Nathan as the elevator reaches the third floor. The doors beginning to slide open. She begins to step forwards with little recognition of Nathan's form at her feet. Her right shoe slamming mere inches from crushing him into paste as she non-chalantly steps from the elevator and into the hallway beyond. 

 

"Hmm." Olivia mutters as she steps just before Nathan, and peers downwards. "You shouldn't be here." She says simply. Leaning down, and picking him up gently from the ground so as to not hurt him. Herself pushing from the elevator, and out into the hallway as Seung already makes her way to the first door on their left which was marked 'Apex 1B' . Awaiting Ms.Cooper's arrival as she stands beside the door. Her hands pushed within her hoodies pockets.

 

"I-I know... I shouldn't even be this tall!" Nathan whines as he's held within Olivia's open palm. "Who -are- you people?" He asks, looking down the hallway towards Seung as they approach her.

 

Olivia stops by the door. Pushing a key into the slot, and unlocking it. Holding it open for Seung who quickly walks around her, and inside. "My name is Olivia Cooper. I am a Lead Research Scientist employed by Cosmolex Pharmaceuticals." She says as she begins into the room, lights already on.

 

The room was square in shape, the far wall filled with a series of horizontally laying rectangular steel drawers. The rest of the room had any number of scientific equipment within it, as well as several cabinets on the left that held all kinds of chemicals. On the right, a few desks sat in front of another set of cabinets.

 

Nathan looks up to the bar lights that lit the room, shuddering a bit. This room rubbed him the wrong way... He looks back towards Seung, who now sits on a medical table on the left side of the room.

 

"That was fairly straight forwards..." Nathan trails off a bit as he is set upon the medical table next to Seung as Olivia walks across towards some cabinets on the right side of the room to retrieve some things. 

 

"Mhmm..." Olivia mutters quietly in response. Beginning to hand-pick exactly what she needs from each drawer for her first simple task.

 

Seung snickers, looking down towards Nathan. "She tells you because she knows it doesn't make a difference." She gins, reaching down, and snatching the tiny boy up into her hand. A disdained yelp coming from between his lips as he finds his arms, and legs being spread apart, and moved around by the girls fingers.

 

"Because you can't do anything. Not like that. You're practically useless at that size." She says. Her grin widening as she drops the tiny back to the bed beside her from a foot up. He lands with a thud, and groan. Pulling himself to his knees. Gasping as he sees Seung's finger held before him, cocked back, and springing forwards as it slams into his chest and flicks him backwards.

 

He chokes, coughing, and groaning as the wind is knocked straight from his lungs.

 

Seung chuckles. "But... Then again, you hate the people that work here. Don't you?" She asks as Nathan lay sprawled out on his back. Flipping himself over onto his stomach as stars run circles through his head. He nods weakly.

 

"Th-They.." He chokes, "Took my friend away..."

 

"Friend?" Seung asks, smirking. "Can you really call her a friend? You only knew her for a day. That makes her much more of an acquaintance, really, babo." She says, chuckling lightly as she stares downwards with sinister eyes.

 

"I guess..." Nathan trails off, then his eyes widening slightly. "How did you know?"

 

"Is that some kind of a bad joke?" Seung asks, an eyebrow cocking. Though her voice calm, and as collected as ever. "Everyone here larger than a pencil knows. Britney hasn't been able to keep her mouth shut about it." She says.

 

"What are they doing with her? Is she going to be okay?" Nathan asks, a hint of desperation in his voice. Causing Seung to chuckle lightly once more.

 

Seung ignores the questions, shaking her head slightly. "Ap'un." She grins. "You don't like the people here. Neither do we. That gives us all something in common." She says, looking the tiny up and down, and motioning momentarily towards Olivia.

 

"I used to be in your position as well." She begins, "I had much taken from me, much that I will never forgive for." She growls lightly in remniscience. "The fact that you have escaped their incompetent clutches a second time means that you may be of use to me." She says, a growl still lightly resonating within her voice as she pokes at the tiny on the medical bed beside her. Knocking him down from a crosslegged position, and back onto his back.

 

"Olivia also had something taken from her. She, and I... We desire the same thing. Even as near inherent enemies we will work together against this Society." She says, retracting her finger as Nathan slowly pulls himself up.

 

"E-Enemies? Why are you two enemies?" Nathan coughs lightly, looking up towards Seung's darkened eyes, as Olivia begins to return.

 

"She is the creator of the serum that did this to you. She is the creator of this suffering that you, and I have both endured. But she is with us." Seung grins, looking towards Olivia. "She will help us. Not just because she wants to. But because I have something of hers she cannot live without." The girl says, hopping from the bed, and walking towards the steel drawers before Nathan has a chance to ask.

 

"Do we make him larger?" Olivia asks, setting down a tray of syringes, measuring tape, and various other things.

 

Seung shakes her head. Pushing her hands into her pockets. "No. Leave him that size." She says, turning back and returning to peer in at Nathan. "I will tell you this now." She grins. "Elysse will end up in my possession... If you fail me, I will be the last one she ever sees." She rolls up her left sleeve then, baring her arm towards Olivia as the blue eyed woman lifts a syringe, and pushes it deep into the girls arm without warning.

 

Drawing her blood back as Seung simply watches. No pain visible upon her visage. Her tongue licking across the tips of her teeth as her eyes swivel back to face Nathan, who shudders in response as her heavy gaze falls upon him.

 

"I want you to shrink Britney Young." She says.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Bam! As promised! =)

Hope everybody enjoys! 

OH! As a side note, I'd like to mention that 'Alexandra' is a character of 'SizeScribe'. A great writer, and friend of mine. You should all check out his stories! Who am I kidding, you've probably all read them before.