- Text Size +

  Nathan sits. Wide eyed as his heart races. Adrenaline pumping through him like a powerful torrent capable of ripping through both nature and buildings alike. There she was... Her clothing discarded in a pile across the room, and her tiny, two inch tall frame laying huddled together at Chánel, and Britney's feet. 

 

He was still within his cage, staring onwards. Wishing he could do something. Praying for some kind of miracle as he feared the worst was only to come. "When the fuck is she going to wake up?" Britney growls.

 

"Just a couple of minutes." Chánel says, hands upon her hips as Britney stands with arms crossed. Minutes do indeed pass, feeling like hours, and even decades to the tiny contained upon the counter. Until finally, she opens her eyes slowly as a headache, and groggyness are the first things she's able to process.

 

She groans lightly, lifting a hand from her huddled position to rub her tired eyes as they open. Blurry, and staring straight towards the shoes of her colleagues. She blinks again, her wakening mind coming slowly to life as the blurring dissipates, and as it does, her eyes quickly widen.

 

"O-O...Oh my -" She breathes quickly then, fear of her own like that which Nathan had been experiencing countless times today filled her veins. She leans upwards, sitting flat upon her ass as she even had yet to realize that she was naked. "W-What... What did you do?!" She asks fearfully as tears begin to race down her cheeks.

 

"What did I do?!" Britney growls. "I haven't done -anything- yet. You should be asking what I -am- going to do, you little bitch." She stomps one of her feet upon the floor, jarring the tiny girl as all of her systems begin to run full bore. "Go on! Ask me! Ask me what the fuck I'm going to do!" Britney demands.

 

"W-...W-...What are you going to do?" Elysse stammers, holding back sobs as tears continue to stream. Her body shaking, and her hair standing high on end.

 

"I'm going to put you in your fucking place." Britney grins, and snaps the fingers of her righthand as she points to her shoes. "Lick my fucking shoes, NOW!" She demands. Her voice powerful, and arrogant. As though she felt as though she was entitled to this sort of... Absolute power.

 

Nathan's stomach would clench. His eyes narrowing towards the cruel, seeming dominatrix as Elysse slumps down further towards the floor. Now on her knees as her head drops. Tears rolling quicker down her cheeks as she begins to sob, and cry. "What the fuck are you doing. Get over to my shoes, and LICK." Britney yells, stomping her foot again.

 

Elysse shrieks again, sobbing heavily as she begins to crawl towards Britney's intimidatingly gigantic shoe covered feet. Fearfully pressing her tongue to the toe of her right shoe. Choking, and coughing on the bitter taste of dirt, and debris as her tongue scrapes it away. Britney, high above, simply laughs. Her laughter holding nothing back on the sinister visions she had for most around her, nor the malice that was contained within. 

 

It was a laugh that was even capable of sending a shiver down Chánel's spine as she stood next to her friend. Watching Elysse lap away at Britney's shoe like some kind of dog. "How does it taste? Good, huh? Like fucking gold, I bet." Britney cackles once more.

 

Elysse remains quiet. Fear holding back the majority of her tears now as her body remained mostly frozen in place. The only thing capable of moving was her tongue, as she continues to lick, and press it deep into the shoe.

 

Britney grins widely as Nathan stares on in dismay, and utter shock. How could either of them be capable of such terror? He looks on, in complete disbelief as he watches Elysse lower herself before 'Her Highness' even farther as she begins to force herself to swallow the grime coming from the toe of the girls shoe.

 

He shudders, looking away. Unable to watch anymore. Chánel smirks a bit as she notices Nathan looking away, turning her head back down towards Elysse. "Are we going to keep her like this?" She asks Britney. Who shrugs her shoulders. 

 

"Probably." Britney says, scowling. "Are you fucking done yet?" She asks Elysse as she slips her foot from the loose shoe Elysse licks away at. Revealing an ankle length striped blue, and light blue sock. Moist, warm, and smelling heavily as she pushes shapely large toes onto Elysse's body with a cackle.

 

"How's that smell?" She asks as Elysse screams through her tears. Trying desperately to push the stinky toes off of her tiny, naked form. Britney simply laughs, pressing the girl roughly into the tile floor. Her flesh, and sock alike molding around, and over Elysse's body. Forming a sweat print not only on the girl, but on the tile around her. 

 

Elysse, unable to breathe, can do nothing but scream, and squirm into the musky sock which pins her down. The sweat burning her lips, and, as it slowly lifts away, burning her nostrils too as she takes a much needed breath. Coughing, and choking on the powerful scent. Unlike Nathan, whom would certainly have been aroused by Britney's display of sheer power had it been exerted over him.

 

"You don't fucking deserve my foot. You know that?" Britney says, as she removes her foot completely, and pushes it back into her shoe. "You don't even deserve to lick the sweat from it." She says with a shake of her head.

 

She looks back to Chánel at that moment, shaking her head in disappointment as Elysse lifts herself slowly to her knees. Hanging her head as she cries. "I'm going to take this little bitch for some..." She trails off, lifting her hands and making air quotes as she says "Re-education." She grins, "You can deal with him." She swoops down, her hand gripping at Elysse, who shrieks at the suddenness before silence encompasses the group as she's shoved into Britney's pocket.

 

Nathan's eyes widen as he wraps his hands around the wooden bars of his cage. "N-No! Please!" He blurts out. "Please, don't hurt her! She doesn't deserve this, I only just met her today! She hasn't done a thing!" He says. Britney, and Chánel both turn to look at him now. Chánel smirking a bit as her eyes glance slowly over to Britney, who seems less than amused by Nathan's response.

 

"Are you questioning my fucking judgement?" The spoiled, cuss filled girl growls as she steps towards the cage so carefully placed upon the counter.

 

Nathan's mouth opens, mouthing words that don't come out as the intimidation factor rises tenfold. The atmosphere around him growing thick, and heavy, as breathing just in itself feels impossible. "I..I..." He trails off.

 

"You, you? You fucking what?!" She hisses.

 

"N-Nothing..." Nathan stammers.

 

Britney grins. Her piercing, cold eyes seemingly radiating malice as she nods her head. "You're right. Nothing." She turns, and walks from the room. Slamming the door behind her, and leaving Chánel, and Nathan alone once more.

 

Chánel smiles once she's gone. Her eyes returning to meet the confined tiny as she approaches the counter. "Poor Nathey." She coos, "Your friend is in good hands." Giggling lightly. Running a finger down one of the bars, before reaching over to the cloth she'd draped over the cage earlier. "It's just after five now, little man. Which means... Time for you and me to head home." She grins a bit, dropping the cloth over the cage, and picking it up.