- Text Size +

  He was back within a cage now. His self-proclaimed Master having decided she couldn't have him running off again. Even if she did seem to enjoy his defiance, and rebellious attitude from time to time. He sat with his back against the small wooden bars of his seemingly hand-made cage. The floor beneath him, a small folded purple cloth. It was tiny, the size of a small bird cage. A round base which had tall walls that curved into a point from which it could hang by an O-ring.

 

The longer he sat here though, the more he was able to consider the LRS, and the company Cosmolex, which seemed to back it. How expansive was the LRS's influence? How big were the people involved? How much money did they have?

 

He sighs, coming to the conclusion that they certainly had more money than him. Likely more than he would ever see. The more he thought about it, the less it looked like this would end well for him. He hadn't even been re-introduced to Britney yet, though, that was something he wasn't at all looking forwards to.

 

He thought back to his earlier interactions with Chánel just an hour ago. Her little offer, and the more he thought about that? The more he wondered, why hadn't she asked him for a name?

 

Did she know something he didn't?

 

He thought even farther back to earlier that day, when Elysse had told him she'd only just recently been made aware of the shrunken forms which were held here. How many, he didn't know. He wondered if Elysse had said something to Chánel when she'd introduced him to her in a time that he was still having trouble remembering.

 

But slowly, it was returning to him. The more it returned to him, the more he started to think about it. He sighs, pulling his knees to his chest, and scratching at some of the wood for something to fiddle with. Staring into it like some piece of modern art as his mind trails off back into it's thoughts.

 

His brows suddenly furrow as something hits him, an image, a memory. A memory of being held within a great structure of individual steel cages. Like some kind of chicken farm that was tacked up vertically upon a wall. He shudders as the memory hits him full force. Remembering as Chánel and another woman, also blonde, and blue eyed - though with a much harder, less merciful gaze had handpicked tinies from it at the tougher girls direction.

 

Those people, were people he had never seen again. He swallows hard as he thinks back to that time as it becomes clearer, and clearer to him. (Oh god...) He thinks to himself, lowering his head. (They must have gone through dozens of people by now...) 

 

(But what the hell for? Why?) He frowns. Lifting his head as the door to whatever room he'd been contained within creaks open. He'd never seen where she'd taken him, she'd covered his cage before she'd brought him in. He feels a sudden nervousness twist within his stomach then as several sets of footsteps begin to near him. A switch flicking on as freckles of light begin to try and pierce through the fabric which wraps around the top of the small wooden bird cage.

 

His heartrate intensifies as the footsteps stop what feels to be just directly in front of him. (Fuck.) He thinks to himself.

 

 The drape is pulled suddenly from the top then. Light shining into Nathan's prison, temporarily blinding him as he instinctively covers his eyes with his hands. "Guh..." He groans lightly as he slowly peeks through his fingers. His eyes widening at what they see. There she was, standing right beside Chánel.

 

"Elysse...?" Nathan trails off. His stomach, and tone dropping as his hands slowly lower. Confusion washing over him like lust had earlier.

 

"Hi Nathan..." Elysse says quietly, her hands clasped together in front of her waist. Her head hanging low, and her cheeks reddened from nervousness as Chánel, standing beside her, grins.

 

"We called her from home to come in and answer some questions." She says, before looking over towards Elysse. Seemingly revelling in both of their expressions. "So, Elysse... Are you the one who's been helping this shrinky?" She asks, an eyebrow raising lightly.

 

Elysse's eyes slowly look up as she shakes her head quickly, and looks back down. "No." She practically squeaks.

 

Chánel grins a bit, seeing a hole in Elysse's claims already as she pounces. "Then how did you know his name?"

 

"W-..." Elysse blushes darker as she realizes she's already messed up in even greeting Nathan. 

 

"And how did he know yours?" Chánel continues.

 

Nathan's eyes widen a bit as he feels his own nervous chills.

 

"Well." Chánel giggles a bit. "This was easy." She grins, "Boy, you two make horrible spies."

 

"Spies?" Elysse asks, looking up as she tries to turn the situation away from the direction it was taking. "What do you mean, spies, Chánel?" She adds. Looking confused at the accusation. To which, Ms.Bootham can only snicker again, smirking.

 

"Why else would Nathey here be snooping around. If you were helping him to do anything else, wouldn't you have taken him home with you?" She rests her hands upon her thin hips.

 

Elysse goes to say something, but, before she can, Nathan stops her with a shake of his tiny head and a raise of his palm. "Don't bother, Elysse. She's got us." He says, before turning to meet Chánel's gaze. "Yeah... I was spying. It should have been an easy thing to do at this size, but I guess I got complacent." He shrugs his shoulders. "What are you going to do now?" He asks.

 

Chánel shrugs with a playful glint in her eye. "What happens to Elysse isn't up to me, Nathey." She says. "It's up to the Lynwoods."

 

"The.. Lynwoods?" Nathan asks, blinking a bit. That didn't sound like Britney...

 

"Robert, and Lorraine. They're the owners of Lynwood Automotive Corporation." Chánel says, smiling. "Robert is the Society head. He decides what happens to the loose ends that are still big enough to be trouble." She says cooly, turning to look at Elysse who is visibly shivering, and afraid. Regretting every moment of helping Nathan, even if it had been the right thing to do.

 

Nathan sighs a bit, feeling defeated. "I'm sorry, Elysse." Is all he can think to say, he'd never meant for this to happen. Neither of them had expected it to go this way. At least not so soon.

 

"It's okay, Nathan." She says in response as she looks back to Chánel. "I thought we were friends, Chánel. What's happened to you? I thought you were such a nice person." She shakes her head a bit solemnly. Chánel simply raises her eyebrow again, and giggles lightly.

 

"I'm -very- nice. But, I'm not going to jail over you and Nathey." She says. "If you're lucky, Robert won't do any-" She pauses as the door swings open and she looks over.

 

"You!" A familiar voice hits Nathan's ears then as he finds himself instinctively pushing himself further into the back wall of his cage out of fear. A third, and final blonde was now in the room. Her own eyes were hardened, cruel in appearance even despite her highly attractive features. Her skin was smooth, and soft.

 

She wore a white tanktop, dark blue designer bluejeans, and blue soled / insoled white skateshoes of her own. It was her... It was Britney Young. "You little fucking bitch." The rich girl would growl as she stomps into the room towards Elysse. "How dare you help that little fucking bug." She says, glaring towards Nathan with an ice cold gaze. "After we gave your little skid self a job." She scoffs, and looks towards Chánel. Then back to Elysse, who's now backing deeper into the room and away from the imposing girl who stood just as tall as Chánel at around five foot eleven. Quite a bit taller than Elysse herself... Who was a short girl herself.

 

(They're all blonde... Is everyone here blonde?) Nathan thinks to himself as he stares on, gulping a bit as he tries to distract himself from the situation at hand. 

 

"I already texted Robert." Chánel says, feeling confident with her efforts as Britney growls, and glares to her cohort, before turning back to Elysse once more.

 

"Who fucking cares what Lyncocks says. This bitch is done. I mean, DONE." She growls as she produces a syringe from her pocket, and thrusts it into Elysse's stomach as the small framed girl let's out a shriek before falling unconscious towards the floor. Her body dwindling in size at frightening speeds.

 

Before anyone was able to appreciate the scene unfolding before them, the unconscious secretary lay a mere two inches in length within a heap of her own clothing, and high heeled shoes. Britney grins terribly.

 

"We can take care of this ourselves." She says.