- Text Size +

  "Two!" Chánel chirps then as she grabs the backing of the couch with both huge hands. Gripping into it and sliding it backwards away from Nathan with deafening, and terrifying speed.

 

Nathan's teeth clench instinctively as the couch is ripped away from him like a houses roof during a tornado. The sound, and the velocity of which throw a gust of wind into him which causes him to stumble a bit as he screams. "Holy fuck!" Hastely picking himself up once more as his neck cranes to it's right to look up at Chánel's gazing eyes.

 

The scraping of couch legs upon the tiled floor stops as Chánel releases her grip from the furniture, and raises her hands in front of her chest. Arching her fingers like some cat baring it's claws as it prepares to pounce. "Here I coOoOome." The Titaness giggles to herself as she stomps a huge foot in front of the tiny boy, causing him to run into the side of her shoe with a light thud.

 

"Poor Nathey. Did that hurt?" She grins as she nudges the side of her shoe into him. Causing him to roll backwards, and land on his back with a groan and pant of exhaustion. "Don't tell me you're tired already. First you're trying to get away, and now you're tired? We just started!" She rolls her eyes mockingly, before smiling back down.

 

"Get up!" She says as Nathan coughs a bit, and slowly begins to pull himself up onto his knees. "Try harder! I thought you wanted to get away." She demands in a lightly disappointed tone as Nathan nods, feeling a bit dazed from her push.

 

The girl taps her foot upon the floor, her hands resting on her hips as she waits for him. Acting out as though she were impatiently waiting for him to continue. But, truth be told, she was enjoying every second of this. She was in complete control, and she knew that no matter how hard he tried, he would never get away from her.

 

Nathan rubs his face then with his palm as he begins to backstep away from the Giantess as she stood between him, and the door to the hallway. He needed a plan, some kind of idea that would help him get around her so that he could win her little game. But his adrenaline filled mind came up blank, and instinct began to take over once more as his muscles began to tense once more. Urging him to turn and break left in attempts to flank as he darted away from her shoe covered feet.

 

Chánel grins, watching the tiny morsel run as she feels tingly all over from the sight of his efforts. Glad to see he still had some life in him as she raises her left shoe high into the air; Intentionally stomping it just behind him to scare him. Pressing her toes flat into the insole of her shoe as she feels a shiver run up through her foot and into her womanhood. She imagines how, soon, her toes would be splaying out all over his face, and body once she caught him.

 

Nathan stumbles again as her foot crashes behind him. Quickly regaining himself as he begins to turn towards the door again. (So close... So close.) He thinks as he stares. Pumping his legs hard as Chánel revels in his display of defiance, and uses her right foot to sweep around and knock him back again with the in-step.

 

Nathan coughs as he's knocked back across the floor what, to him, is about six or seven feet. "Ugh..." He groans, laying flat on his stomach. His mind reeling back in pain as a headache slowly comes over him.

 

"Done yet?" Chánel giggles lightly from high above as she raises her left shoe and pushes the sole over Nathan's little body. Twisting it back and forth a bit to push him farther into his place as she laughs lightly. "I win." She says in an elated, and pleased tone.

 

"Which means..." She trails off, removing her foot, and placing it in front of him once more. "That you're mine." She grins.

 

With that, the Giantess begins to step around the coffee table, and for the couch she'd so easily pushed aside. Pulling it back in place as she seats herself. Resting back into it's cushions as she snaps her fingers playfully towards the dazed, and defeated Nathan. "Earth to Nathan." She laughs. "Aren't you coming?"

 

"Nngh.." Nathan groans a bit, before sighing as he pulls himself up and begins to walk towards Chánel's two feet. (Fuck.) Is all he can think as the girl smiles.

 

"Good boy." She says as she presses her two shoes together, and points to them with her index finger. "Now then! For trying to escape the building the other day, you must kiss my shoes." She smiles, wiggling her warm toes within them as she watches Nathan approach her slowly.

 

Revelling in the internal battle she knew he was having with himself. "Should I run? Should I try to escape, and get away from her?" Chánel mocks aloud of the thoughts she knew he had. "What if she punishes me, and gives me to Britney? What if Britney sends me to Zaštita all the way in NYC?" She grins down to Nathan as his fear riddled body perks at some interest. His eyes looking up to meet hers.

 

"Zaštita?" He asks, thinking the 'sh' sound before the 't' made the word sound awfully... European. Russian maybe? Some Slavic country, perhaps. Chánel laughs lightly, and shakes her head.

 

"Just kiss my shoes, Nathey, before I step on you again." She snaps her fingers again, and points towards them. Nathan sighs. Nodding as he reaches her, and kneels down. Looking over the lightly scuffed surfaces of her white, imposing skate shoes as he leans forwards reluctantly to press his lips into the toe of her left shoe.

 

(Zaštita... What the hell is that?) He thinks to himself as he closes his eyes. Continuing to kiss as Chánel leans back into the couch. A pleased smile spreading over her face.

 

"You better be good. Otherwise you'll findout." She says, as if knowing his thoughts - but more replying to his quick question seconds ago. She then nudges Nathan backwards with the toe of her shoe, pressing him onto his back once more as she retracts her foot. Using the toe of her right to pop the heel of her left shoe off of it's snug position. A warmth beginning to emanate from the opening as she pushes the rest of the shoe away, using her now shoeless left foot to push the apparel away as she slips her right shoe off, and wiggles her white sock covered toes high above Nathan's head.

 

The warmth which emanated from them also carrying a thick, and pervasive odour, which would push a sense of intoxicating euphoria into the tiny being that lay within their shadow. Nathan could feel his skin bubbling up into goosebumps as the scent of Chánel's feet becomes overpowering the closer they come to him. Slowly lowering towards his body as her toes continue to playful wriggle hungrily awaiting to press him into the tile floor.

 

Nathan bites his cheek as sexual desire washes over him. His eyes wide, and his mouth agape as he stares skywards towards the shapely soles of his captors feet. The slight dusty patches which took the shape of her pad, toes, and heel. His mouth ran dry then as the softness of her socks, and the plushness of her warm, slightly damp soles pressed into his body.

 

He couldn't help but feel the need to fight back a soft moan as the terror which had gripped him earlier seemed to all but wisp away in the face of lust. His mind ran blank, his minds eye on loop as it replayed the images of her soles lowering towards him as they now pushed into, and rubbed across his body. Pressing their scent into his nose, and forcing his eyes to remain shut.

 

"Mmm..." Chánel grins high above, pressing her feet into the tiny boy toy beneath them. Playing with him like one might play with a stressball. "I'm so glad I found you, little man." She says happily as she leans her head back deep into the couches cushioning. Smiling widely as the massaging of Nathan's body into her soles fills her tingling body with relaxation, and content.

 

And for just a moment, Nathan himself nearly feels the same way as his mind drifts off with each breath he takes. Losing himself into the slow rhythmic rubbing of the huge soles which lay heavily ontop of him. Every muscle within his body relaxing and turning to mush as he lay there, allowing to let it all happen. Knowing he couldn't stop it anyways.

 

Chánel smiles, leaning back up as she removes her right foot from it's position overtop the other as her left continues to smooth into Nathan upon the tiled floor. "Not so ready to run now, are you, Nathey?" She asks mischievously as she lifts her foot, and uses her fabric covered big toe to prod between the tiny space between Nathan's legs. Causing him to moan softly against his will. Something which sends shivers of power, and lust through Chánel's body.

 

She giggles lightly afterwards as she sets both feet on either side of him. "No, no. You like it here with me, don't you?" She asks.

 

Nathan can't help but feel the urge to nod his head, just so that she might continue to tease him, and feed his desires. He gives in, nodding his tiny head in response to her question as tingling euphoria of his own courses through him. Rendering him limp, and mallaeble.

 

"And -that's- why you're better off here, with me. Than outside, little Nathan." She grins as she raises her toe again, and starts to gently rub it's tip into his stomach, and cock once more. "So, how have you been staying out of sight for so long?" She asks, thinking someone must have been helping him along.

 

"I..." Nathan trails off, moaning softly again as his fingers try to grasp instinctively into the floor as pleasure washes through his body, making his head fizz.

 

"Go on..." Chánel grins a bit.

 

"N-No." Nathan moans lightly, as his other head starts to think once more. The scent of Chánel's toes, and the feeling of her rubbing - while entrancing, couldn't overpower the feeling in the back of his mind that he couldn't give up Elysse as his protector, and cohort.

 

Chánel's expression drops from the pleasant, lusty look she'd had as her glazed eyes curl with the furrowing of her brows. "Nathan, tell me. How come nobody was able to find you until now?" She asks once more time, her voice a bit more serious. But still maintaining that sense of playfulness, and lightheartedness as she prods his cock with her toe again.

 

"I-I won-Won't..." He moans lightly. Trying to push himself backwards, and out from her as she lifts her toe allowing him to move away on his back.

 

She raises the rest of her sole into the air, a sly grin spreading over her face once more as she hovers her foot overtop of the tiny. Clenching, and wriggling her toes over him - causing the sole of her sock to wrinkle, and crease along with it. "I thought I told you to be a good boy, Nathey." She coos. "Don't you want me to play nice with you, and let you worship my feet?" She asks, sounding disappointed.

 

Nathan clenches his eyes shut a bit. (Don't look...) He urges himself away from the sight of her enticing sole. He couldn't deny it, of course he wanted that. God, did he ever. But indulging in his desires meant giving up Elysse.

 

Chánel grins again, her smirk deepening as she lowers her foot even closer to Nathan. Pushing her scent deeper into his nose. "Come on, Nathan. Just tell me, was somebody helping you? You don't have  to tell me who..." She encourages then, wiggling her toes above his head as he opens his eyes to watch the sight above him.

 

Breathing in the intoxicating scent as his mind considers her offer.

 

"R-Really?" He asks quietly, his mouth running dry as his rockhard cock drips pre-cum at the heavenly, yet imposing sight. 

 

Chánel nods her head, her cute blue eyes glazing over once more as she sees that she's got the tiny boy within her trap again. "Really." She says, licking across her lips ever so lightly.

 

Pleasure begins to wash over the boy once more as he nods his own head softly in response. "Y-Yes..." He trails off, adding "Somebody was helping me." before slowly leaning his head upwards as Chánel pushes her sole down gently. The sock beneath the arches of her toes pressing into his face as he pushes his nose back into the fabric and breathes deeply, moaning.

 

"Good boy..." She trails off with a hint of lust in her own voice as she scrunches her toes over his head playfully, pulling him back towards her other foot. "I want you to do something for me, Nathan." She adds softly, as she removes her toes from his head, and rests her foot on it's side. Baring her sole for him to see, right next to his body as her right foot sits flat on his other side.

 

"Wh-..." He mutters lightly, stammering.

 

"Stroke yourself while you worship me." She smirks a bit in her command. Pushing her sole softly down upon his face again and covering him in it's warmth.