- Text Size +

  "I'll be here to pick you up tomorrow morning." Elysse says as she sets Nathan down beneath the crescent shaped desk she'd originally found him under as she plays as though she's returned to retrieve some papers.

 

"You're leaving me here all day?" Nathan's jaw nearly drops as Elysse nods, and shuts one of the drawers to the desk.

 

 "I can't just keep coming back. They'll think it's weird if anybody sees me, or if they check the cameras. Besides, I usually get here early at quarter to seven anyways." She explains with a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, Nathan. Just remember to be stealthy and I'm sure you'll be fine." 

 

"I still don't even know what it is that I'm looking for..." He trails off under his breath as Elysse picks up her purse from the top of the table.

 

 "See you tomorrow?" She asks.

 

Nathan nods, "Can you at least leave some food or something under the desk for me?" 

 

"Sure, I think I have a granola bar in my purse." She says, plucking the wrapped up snack from her bag before sprinkling some of the oats, dried raisins, and a healthy sized chunk of the bar onto the floor below. "Good?" She asks.

 

Nathan nods once more. "I don't think I'll ever be able to finish that." He laughs a bit, before giving a thumbs up to the Giantess, who smiles in return, and gives a quick finger-folding wave to the shrinky.

 

"Good luck." She encourages, before swiveling upon her massive heels and beginning from the building just like that. Before he knew it, she was gone, and he was all alone.

 

(Crap.) Nathan thinks. It wasn't at all dark beyond the glass doors, and windows which made up the entrance to the LRS building. In fact, it was still broad daylight. Nathan knew for a fact - since Elysse had told him on their short drive here, that some were still working away within the building too. He needed to be extra careful in his searches, that was for sure. (Where to start. That is the question.) He looks beyond the crescent desk, and up to the large illuminated sign above which reads 'Cosmolex' in bold.

 

(If I were a giant pharmaceutical conglomerate, what would I use to reverse shrinking?) He taps his chin as he looks to the hallway which from the entrance of the building would have been on the far right. Rather than the one to the direct left where Nathan had hidden behind the potted plant earlier.

 

(Probably some kind of pill.) He concludes, beginning his first tentative steps forwards after grabbing a piece of what food Elysse had left behind for the road. (What else could it be? They couldn't have a machine, right?) He thinks, trying to run through as many possibilities as he can as he imagines that, this being the 'Local Research Society' it very well may be some kind of machine, or, maybe even a handheld device.

 

(No sense just working myself up.) He nods to himself then as he keeps close to the wall. Listening intently for the sounds of incoming footsteps, or voices. He takes a small bite from a piece of granola in his hand as he moves slowly. His eyes scanning the whole area. Slowly, cautiously as he moves towards the first of several doors that littered the expansive hallway.

 

His two inch tall frame stopping nearest to the door on his immediate left as he climbs down onto his knees and pushes his stomach to the cold tiled floor. Peeking his eyes underneath and peering into the room which lay beyond.

 

(Some kind of lounge?) He thinks to himself as he stares at the black leather couches, and chairs beyond. They looked expensive, and prestigious. Matching the modern arts which hung from the walls, and the bar set at the far side of the room.

 

(Wait.. Bar?) Nathan raises an eyebrow before blinking confusedly. (What kind of place -is- this?) He thinks. He decides to investigate as he begins to crawl along the dusty floor. Dirtying his stomach and sending cold shivers through his skin as he soon - and relievedly pulls himself up to his feet once more once he's on the other side.

 

His eyes shifting left to right as he shivers a bit and dusts his chest, and stomach off. "Wow." Is all he says as he looks around. Looking at the expensive designer glassware which lines the bar on the far right side of the room. Along with a wide range of hard bar, mixers, and all kinds of things.

 

"Some office building..." He trails off as he begins to trekk deeper into the room. Making his way towards a tall leather couch in the center of the room which sat just behind a steel legged, glass-top rectangular coffee table. One of many of the black leather furnishings which filled the room like it was some kind of nightclub lounge. Loveseats, couches, big poofy chairs. He sighs a bit, feeling a tad envious of those who 'worked' here.

 

He stops then in his tracks as deafening silence is broken by the sudden whirring of something shifting high above. His eyes shift slowly upwards towards the far left corner of the ceiling. His blood runs cold as the lens of a camera focuses in on him; Blinking red as it sits on record. His stomach dropping as he hears the noise of incoming footsteps from deeper down the hallway he'd just been in.

 

"Shit..." He trails off under his breath, and curses his carelessness. A byproduct of his own amazement at just how large, and spectacularly terrifying everything seemed at his size. "Oh fuck." He gulps again as he looks around. His eyes centering upon the couch he'd just been heading for. He makes a break for it, pumping his tiny legs as fast as they will carry him as he dives and slides painfully upon his stomach underneath the couch just as the door into this club-like room is opened.

 

He freezes in place, flat upon the ground after pushing himself around to face the front of the room. His eyes widen as he stares towards the familiar woman who was now stepping in with comparatively huge white skate shoes upon her white socked feet. Thin faded bluejeans wrapped around her legs, along with a baggy black hoodie over purple t-shirt.

 

Her hair was long, well maintained, and blonde with few light brown streaks through it. Her nose was small, and pointed to go with her thin, but tall frame. She was attractive with an unavoidable blue iris gaze. A small, cute smirk drawing over her face then as her eyes began to examine the room in search of her prey.

 

Nathan's mouth ran dry, a flood of memories pushing back into his mind. Filling his minds eye with the images of being stepped on by gigantic socked feet, being twisted into awkward angles as they had played with him like nothing more than a toy. Worn within socks, sleeping inside of cages... Being tormented. Tormented by her.

 

(Chánel...) Nathan trails off.

 

"Come out, come out, wherever you are, little man..." The young, twenty-one years old girl coos as she shuts the door behind her, and braces herself against it with her palms, and back. Her playful, blue eyes slowly moving down towards the glass table, and black leather couch in the center of the room. "I promise I won't step on you -too- hard as long as you come out now." She grins.

 

(Son of a bitch.) He thinks to himself as he slowly begins to push himself backwards upon his stomach as their eyes lock together. His ex self-proclaimed Master would begin slowly stepping towards the couch then. Each swing of her foot intimidating the tiny more and more the closer her huge feet got. His eyes focusing upon the dusty soles of her skate shoes as he found himself slowly pushing himself to his feet. His mind reeling in growing terror from the images his mind imagined of being underneath those shoes as he slowly began to back away.

 

Pushing himself deeper into the darkness that filled up the underside of the leather couch before he turns on his heels, and begins to sprint for the opening beyond.

 

"Going somewhere, Nathey?" The Giantess grins, and giggles a bit. "Don't tell me you're leaving already. I just got here." She says, as she begins to round the couch. Stomping her right foot just in front of Nathan as he came into view.

 

"Fuck!" He yells, as adrenaline pumps through his body, which falls upon it's ass as the impossibly large foot stomps in front of him. (Go into the LRS building by yourself. You'll be fine, she says. Nobody will see you, she says.) He gulps. Pushing himself backwards upon his ass towards the underside of the couch once more.

 

Chánel's grin simply widens as she reaches over with one hand, and simply pushes the couch farther away with comparatively titanic might. "Can't have you hiding under there again like some little bug, now can I?" She asks rhetorically, before lifting her foot and using the toe of her shoe to pin Nathan onto his back. Coerxing a small groan of discomfort from between his lips as he feels his back pressed roughly into the cold dark grey tile beneath him.

 

"It is fun when you try to get away though, you know that, Nathey?" She says. "But you're so helpless." She shakes her head, batting her long eyelashes as she does. "So helpless, and so mine."

 

Nathan groans again. Trying to push the toe of her lightly scuffed shoe off of him as the equally cold, but scraping rubber presses down into him ever so slightly harder. He coughs a bit as Chánel coos high above. "Awwwe, look at you. Are you stuck?" She removes her foot then. Standing high as she rests her soft hands upon her hoodie covered hips. "Go on, Nathan. Try and get away. If you can get out of this room before I can catch you again, I'll leave you alone for the rest of the day. If not? Well, then you're coming home with me once I get out of here." 

 

Nathan stares upwards, his wide eyes glimmering slightly with the chance of hope the Giantess had bestowed upon him as he slowly begins to climb to his feet. "R-Really?" He asks nervously. Chánel simply nods, that cute grin still stuck across her face. Her own eyes glimmering with bounds of playful intention.

 

"Really. But, you might just want to give up." She shrugs a bit with her palms in the air. "If Britney catches you scurrying about..." She trails off.

 

 Nathan shudders. He still couldn't remember just -who- Britney was to him, but, the mention of her name had consistently proven to send shivers of adrenaline down his spine as his hair stands lightly on end. (Fuck Britney.. Fuck this place.) He thinks as he gets ahold of himself.

 

"I'm going to count to two." Chánel begins. Raising her closed left fist to her mouth and giving a slight throat clearing cough. "One.."

 

Nathan's eyes widen as they stare towards the Giantesses shoe. Realization spreading over him. "Oh crap.." He hops in place as he turns tail and runs back beneath the couch Chánel had shifted away. (Door, door, door...) Is all the tiny, two inch tall boy can repeat to himself as he sprints towards the door which lead into the hallway where freedom lay.