- Text Size +

  Elysse shivers. Her tiny, naked body contained now within an old Hamster cage. A cage she doubts ever contained a Hamster at all. The walls were tall white bars seated upon a blue plastic base. A base that normally would have been more of a dish containing only a bit of bedding. Now, however, they'd been filled up to be level with the bars so that whoever was outside could always easily spot whatever was inside.

In this instance, it was Elysse.

She can't help but wonder as she looks to the towel draped over her prison, how many others before her had been contained here? She knew she couldn't be the first. Not after seeing that crazed and evil look in Seung's darkened eyes.

The girl was insane... Whatever it was that had happened to her before she'd had the displeasure of meeting her, it had thrown her over the edge of sanity.

She clenches her eyes shut; sore and puffy from all of the crying she's done in the past two days. Knowing that even if she were to try, she'd be unable to squeeze out anymore tears. But her fear was still there, pumping strong through her body.

What was Seung going to do with her? Was she going to hurt her or kill her? She shudders as she tries to get down upon her stomach and peer out through beneath the draped towel to look at Seung's bedroom beyond.

Only able to get a limited view as she spies oak hardwood flooring, doors, and siding. The walls were a creamy kind of beige colour. The bedroom was large with a Queen sized bed of earth tone sheets and the door out into the hallway was positioned opposite her side of the room on the right.

Across from the door, box after box of various merchandises lay stacked beside a wide desk covered in all kinds of things including a laptop.

The room was... Well, it was messy. There were a few discarded clothes scattered on the ground and the dresser her cage was seated upon was rather cluttered as well.

She was almost confused. She blinks as she wipes her eyes a bit in attempts to relieve some of the stinging pain as she sits back up upon her rear. She had expected Seung to be so much more organized than this.

Without warning, the bedroom door suddenly swings wide open. The action causing Elysse to let out an instinctual yelp as pounding footsteps are heard heading straight for her. She feels her heart pumping faster and faster as the towel draped over the cage is suddenly lifted away.

Seung staring down upon her from high above. "Noye." She says as she reaches down and pulls the cage door open. Elysse naturally hopping to her feet and backpedaling away.

"Its time we laid out some ground rules." The Giantess grins from high above as she reaches her huge hand inside of the cage and plucks the now screaming girl out.

"Please! Please!" Elysse screams, "Please don't do this!" She says, kicking and struggling with what little strength she held in her tiny form.

Seung simply smirks and takes a seat upon her bed. Holding the girl within her now outstretching palm. "Do what, noye? I'm simply here to talk." She says,

Elysse stares upwards. Her body shaking with fear as she sits upon her knees, "A-About what?" The girl asks, skeptical and untrusting of Seung's claims.

"Well, little noye. You're under my care now. Meaning that every time you want to eat, drink or anything at all - anything that I need to provide?" Seung asks, "You must first do or offer something to me in return." She grins.

Elysse's heart sinks, "L-Like what?" She whimpers.

"Don't play coy with me, chang nhyu. You know exactly the kinds of things I want. You've been around Britney and Chánel long enough." Seung says, "I want you to worship me as the worthless and undeserving slave you've come to be. I want you to live and breathe servitude, noye. For you belong to me now." Seung grins, 

"You are mine. My toy. My property." She says, "And at any moment I become bored or unsatisfied with your service? I'll toss you out like all of the toys that came before you."

Elysse shudders, feeling tears welling up within her eyes once again as she tries her best to choke them back and keep her composure.

"Do you understand, noye?" Seung asks,

"Y-Yes..." Elysse whimpers once more as she drops her head and shudders.

"Good," Seung grins, "Let's test that." She says as she begins to lower the tiny and frightened girl towards the floor. Letting her slide from her palm as the girl shrieks lightly in response, landing upon her side and being quick to pull herself up onto her knees.

She stares straight ahead towards the two gigantic white socked feet before her. Her body trembling as her heart races.

"Feet," Seung begins, "Simple tools of walking for a person like me." She says, smirking down towards Elysse. "But for you? They can be weapons of power and degradation. Objects which can force you to question your very worth as a human being." She says as she wiggles her toes. Watching as the fabric of her own socks stretches and contorts to keep up with her otherwise simple movements.

For her socks, such simple movement was tremendous. She knew it was much the same for Elysse as well as she watches the girl shudder in response of both her words and actions.

"Poor noye." Seung says, almost cooing down towards her, "Are you frightened?" She asks, smirking once again, "You should be. At your size, you're not worth touching much more than my feet. You'll be seeing a lot of them." She chuckles, thrusting her left foot forwards on its sole and lifting her toes,

Elysse screaming as she throws her hands out before her just as the toes make impact with her body, sending her rolling onto her back from her kneeled position. Seung grins as she pushes her toes down, caging the girl in beneath them and squeezing her tiny body painfully.

Though she was unable to hear the girls groans of agony, she knew she was in pain. "Its really too bad that Nathan failed to shrink Britney." Seung says as she begins to knead her gigantic and lightly odorous toes over the girls struggling and tear dripping body.

"Otherwise you and I might be having a more pleasant conversation right now." She says, "But don't worry... There's a possibility that I might begin to feel generous enough to offer him a second chance." She grins, beginning to gently drum her toes over the tinies body.

"But I'm not sure yet... If only there was something here to help me decide." She trails off, sighing lightly.

Below, upon the floor, Elysse was in a complete hell. Struggling, kicking, and crying as she listens to Seung's venemous words high above. Though her mind was hardly coherent at this point, she was more than aware of what Seung was getting at. No matter how much she wanted to deny the truth, she dreads the fact that she knows exactly what Seung expected her to do to aid in her decision making. And she wasn't happy about it.

"Oh well." Seung says as she lifts her foot from Elysse's body. "I suppose Nathan will just have to wait. I'm sure he'll be fine for a couple of days, right?" She grins as she stares down, watching Elysse rush to her knees and dive towards her gigantic feet.

"No! Wait! P-Please!" The tiny girl begs from below as she braces her hands against one of Seung's toes.

"Wait?" Seung asks, cocking an eyebrow almost innocently. "What for, noye?"

"P-Please..." Elysse whimpers, "I-I'll do anything. Just please help him..." She says, fearing the worst if Seung stayed out of things. Knowing if Britney managed to get her way, Nathan would end up as little more than a stain beneath her foot.

Seung smirks, "I'm glad to see you've come to your senses, noye." She says, "Go on then, worship me." She says, "If you do a good enough job... Perhaps I'll free him and help him." She says, watching as the tiny girl before her loses all of her remaining dignity and begins to pepper her big toe with kisses of forced subservience and worship.