- Text Size +

  Before he can even take a moment to stop himself, his legs are pumping. Quicker and quicker. His body propelling it self as fast as it can for Britney's impossibly large feet. His needle held straight out as a roar begins to escape from between his lips. "FUUUUUUUCK YOUUU!" He screams. The images of the dead fresh in his mind, just as they sat right there in front of him. 

 

Both Chánel and Britney look down at this new sound of anger resonating from the floor. Chánel grins. "There you are, Nathey!" She says mockingly as she bends down. Picking up her discarded shoe as Britney lifts her foot out of Nathan's path.

 

Stepping backwards. "Little shit!" She growls as she spots the shining metal within his hands. 

 

Chánel giggles lightly. Lowering her shoe quickly towards Nathan and swiping it into his body with her hand. The impact sends him skidding across the tile floor. The needle flying out of his hands as he rolls upon the ground, rolling to a stop on his back with a groan.

 

"I'm going to fucking crush your eyes right out of your skull." Britney growls once more as she clenches her own teeth in anger. Chánel is quick to shake her head.

 

"Wait!" She exclaims as she sets her shoe down. Swiping Nathan up from the floor. "We don't need to do that to poor Nathey." She coos, running a finger down his back as he groans within her grasp.

 

"Why the fuck not?! Maybe you didn't notice. But he tried to fucking stab me." Britney retorts as Chánel looks down to the tiny in her hand. Nodding.

 

"I know. But, don't you think it would be worse for him if we punished him instead?" She grins playfully. "Besides, you could hasten your transfer of little Elysse over to Seung because of this. That way he knows it's all his fault." She suggests.

 

Britney growls a bit. Looking down to her bloodied feet and the mess upon the tile floor. A mess little Nathan had run through and nearly slipped upon just before being batted across the floor by Chánel's huge shoe.

 

"Fine. We'll try it your way. But if I'm not satisfied by the end, I'm stomping the shit out of him." She says. Narrowing her psychotic eyes towards the tiny, who's head was still spinning with stars.

 

Chánel grins before smiling widely. "Good!" She says. "Come on. Let's take him to one of the private lounges." She says as she thrusts his tiny body into her pants pocket and begins to pull on her socks and shoes. 

 

"You should clean your feet though..." She says as she looks at the blood between Britney's toes.

 

"Fuck that! That little fuck is licking this off." Britney growls.

 

"Come on, Brit. I don't want that crap on my skin." Chánel laughs.

 

"Fine." Britney says, pinching her own socks and shoes between her fingers. Beginning out of the room alongside Chánel for one of these supposed private lounges. Which the two soon press into. These so-called 'Private Lounges' were four-fold upon the Third floor. Marked in alphabetical order, 'A', 'B', 'C', and 'D'. Each room held the same layout. Something of a small suite in a single, long room.

 

Couches, love seats, comfortable reclining chairs, footstools. That sort of thing. They had their own TV's and tiny kitchenettes for drinks and other food as well.

 

It was in room 'A' that Britney and Chánel found themselves within. Each room always spotless and kept in perfect order for any time one of the LRS's more priviledged members decided they wanted to make use of it.

 

This was one such time.

 

While Chánel made her way for a couch near the end of the room, Nathan held securely within her pants pocket. Britney made her way into the small cubicle-like bathroom. Shutting the door behind her so that she could easily clean her gore covered bare sole off in private.

 

Chánel pushes her hand into her pocket. Gripping large fingers around Nathan's tiny body and plucking him free of his warm prison. Holding him up in front of her face as she grins playfully.

 

"It's so good to see you again, Nathey." She says, looking his disheveled form up and down. Eyeing him like some piece of meat waiting to be snatched up from the super market. Her eyes just as hungry as her salivating mouth as she licks across her lips seductively. Her prey returned to her... It was time to play.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Its been a long time hasn't it, guys?

I'm real sorry for that, actually! Life has been so busy lately. But I won't get into it, excuses aside I'm picking up this story again and I hope you all enjoy it!

Here's hoping for regular updates once more. :3 

Oh, right! I know this chapter is a bit short, but the next one will be much longer and is sure to include lot's of kinky fun.