- Text Size +

  It had been at least an hour since Nathan had left the so-called, Apex Storage room where Chánel, and Britney had begun hand-picking tinies for their journey into the black market. He now lay beneath a counter within the third floor lunch room. Awaiting Seung's arrival with whatever it was he would use to shrink

 

How was he supposed to do it? Was it some kind of ground up pill he would be able to put into her mouth? Or some kind of serum he could drip inside of her? At his size, let alone the fact that he was naked. It seemed...

 

Impossible. How could he even hide something like that?

 

He chuckles to himself. Once again coming to the conclusion that Seung didn't expect him to come through for her. Of course she didn't. She was just playing a game. Otherwise, she was out of her god damned mind.

 

He presses himself flat to the tiled floor as he hears the doorknob turning across the room, straight ahead. Shivering lightly from the cold that pushes through him. His body only just slowly beginning to aclimatize to being naked all of the time. He stares on as the door swings open.

 

Seung's eyes scanning the floor of the lunch room as she steps in, with Olivia behind her waiting by the door. Her lips curling into a trademark grin as her eyes lock onto Nathan's tiny body straight across from her.

 

She steps forwards. Beginning deeper into the room, and straight for him. "I wonder how long you've been in here. Probably since we split ways." She chuckles, pushing her right hand into her pants pocket as she pulls out a tiny vial. Well... Tiny for her.

 

At an inch long, it was half Nathan's size.

 

Nathan's eyes widen as the Giantess crouches down before the counter, and sets the vial to the ground. Filled to the top with a clear, watery liquid.

 

"H-How the..." He stammers. His jaw dropping as he looks the glass vial up and down. Doubting that he could even lift it, let alone try and drip it into Britney's mouth.

 

"Don't look at me, noye." Seung grins as she stands up high to her feet. "It's up to you. But, I suppose you can get it inside of her by other means. Open wounds work well." She says, looking back towards Olivia who still waits by the door, before looking back down to Nathan.

 

"Or spiking her drinks, or food." The Giantess's grin never fading as she begins to backstep. "Actually..." She trails off, pushing her hand cautiously into her other pants pocket. Pulling out a shiney steel sewing needle, and letting it drop towards the floor.

 

"Take this, noye." She says, motioning towards the needle as she smirks. "And remember." Her slender eyes narrowing as she speaks. "Your little friend Elysse's life is riding on your success." She says, before turning on her heels, and beginning for the door.

 

"Yangnom! Let us return to my house." She beckons of Olivia as the two disappear. The sounds of their echoing footsteps soon dissipating as well.

 

Nathan's eyes flow back down to the ground. Resting upon the standing glass vial of liquid in front of him, and the needle not much farther behind it.

 

(Well...) Nathan thinks. (That might work.) He nods his head. Approaching the vial as he gets  to his feet, and stopping before it. It was half his height, and as thick as one of his thighs. He sighs.

 

(The things people will do for freedom.) He chuckles lightly to himself, though it in no way lightened his situation.

 

He bends down, hooking his fingers beneath the vial as he tips it lightly. Gripping beneath the cap as he tries to lift it. He grunts, pulling as hard as he can and only managing to get it a couple inches from the floor with great strain as he feels his back muscles pulling hard. He sighs heavily as he let's it to the floor again.

 

The liquid on it's own was one thing, but the thick glass to boot? He scoffs. It just made this thing all the more ridiculous. (I'll never get -this- anywhere far.) He concludes, as he slowly tips it over completely onto it's side. Beginning to roll it beneath the counter.

 

He looks at it. The cap being made to be poked with the fine tips of syringes had a foam stopper.  "Hmm..." He mutters to himself, letting it rest halfway to the wall beneath the counter as he sits down cross legged in front of it's cap.

 

He looks over towards the sewing needle, laying where Seung had dropped it. Theorizing he'd be able to poke through the vials cap with it. Poisoning the tip of his weapon of choice. If he could shrink her by getting it into a wound, it wouldn't need much...

 

Just enough to get into her bloodstream, he imagined.

 

(Maybe this won't be so bad after all.) He decides. Standing to his feet once more, as he begins to walk out from under the counter, and for the needle. Stopping before it. To him, the needle was the size of a short spear. About 75% his own two inch length, and fitting comfortably within his hands as he leans down to pluck it from the ground.

 

He stares at the needle in his hands. Unable to help imagining the image of facing off against a woman that was his own size. Shuddering at the kind of damage he could cause if that were the case. He shakes his head, reaching up to pinch the bridge of his nose.

 

(I only wish.) He thinks, and begins back for the vial beneath the counter. Intent upon coating the tip in the serum he'd been supplied with. He pauses at the vial. Looking down to the needle, and back to the foam stop.

 

Reaching out with his foot to spin the back of the vial to face the wall a ways away as he prepares himself. Pulling the tip of the needle backwards, before thrusting it forwards with all his might. Ramming it into the foam and beginning to run as it slowly slides the glass across the tile floor. Crashing the back into the wall and sending the fine needles tip through the foam, and right into the liquid beyond.

 

Bracing his foot against the cap, he pulls on the needle. Sliding it out through the foam, and into the open world. A fine shine radiating off of the slick, wet tip despite the blanket of darkness the underside of the lunch room counter provided.

 

"Okay..." Nathan breathes. Gripping the short stainless steel spear tightly within his hands. "Let's do this." He nods his head. Taking another deep breath, he spins around. Beginning a jog across the room towards the door that would lead him back into the hallway.

 

He didn't know if Britney, and Chánel would still be within the so-called 'Apex Storage' room, but he sure hoped so. Because he didn't think his courage to go through with this was going to last much longer.

 

He pants as he reaches the hallway. Checking left to right as if he were about to cross the road. He breathes deeply, nodding his head again. Psyching himself up with mental images, and daydreams of coming out the uncontested victor in this coming confrontation as he begins to jog down the hallway towards what he knew more primarily as the Containment Room.

 

(Goddammit... This is so fucking stupid, Nathan.) He thinks. Faltering as he reaches the door within a dozen, or so minutes. He could hear them beyond the door. His heart beginning to pump quicker, and quicker. 

 

(Calm down. Calm the fuck down, Nathan...) He swallows hard. Lowering himself to his stomach. Being careful to keep the needle off the ground as much as possible, lest it dry. (They're probably just...) He pauses as his eyes pass into the dimly lit room beyond.

 

The first thing his eyes lock on are Britney's discarded socks, and skate shoes. Her jeans rolled up slightly just above the ankles as she stands with feet flat upon the floor. The heel of her left foot slightly bloodied already.

 

"What the..." He catches himself. Locking his mouth shut as he slowly crawls on his stomach into the room. Chánel standing across from Britney. Her eyes staring down towards a tiny upon the ground who was crawling towards her own barefeet.

 

"P-Please..." The tiny pleads. "P-Please don't le-let her!" He begs. His scruffy hair falling over his face as Nathan's eyes widen. He knew that tiny...

 

His heart races as he remembers him from no more than an hour and a half ago. It was the grungy looking man who had asked him how he'd escaped earlier. A man he held no particular attachments to... But a man all the same.

 

He grips his weapon tighter as he slowly picks himself up. Pressing his back to the door as he stares on at the spectacle unravelling before him.

 

Britney was grinning downwards. Not a shred of pity in her chemically imbalanced eyes for the shrunken man at her feet.

 

"She's not going to help you. No one is!" She says as she raises her left foot. A mangled corpse of guts, and blood revealed as her foot lifts high into the air above the man. Her toes wriggling. Blood, and flesh falling free for the floor as Nathan's eyes widen. Nausea gripping his stomach as it clenches. Looking away immediately and clenching his eyes shut as the man's screams echo into his ears shortly before a thundering stomp radiates towards him.

 

A sickening crunch snapping into his ears as he bites his tongue. Hard. His mind only able to imagine the final sights of the man. Britney's looming, sadistic expression - complete with satisfied grin as her gigantic, bloodstained sole hung above him. Eclipsing his entire world as it began to descend.

 

He shudders.

 

He slowly opens his eyes, turning back to look at the two as he grips the needle tight enough to turn his skin bright white. Clenching his teeth as Britney looks to Chánel. "You're sure you don't want to give this shit a try?" She asks. Raising her foot off the ground toes first until it rest upon it's heel. Blood pooling out beneath her foot as she turns it onto it's side. Inspecting the remains.

 

(You bitch... You fucking... Heartless. Powertripping. Bitch!) Nathan thinks. Clenching his teeth to near shattering point as Britney begins to read towards another cage. His face growing red. His judgement failing as anger sweeps over him. Numbing his body, and most of his other senses as adrenaline urges him to take a new path this time.

 

He wasn't just going to stand by any longer. He wasn't just going to let this woman get away with this shit anymore.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hoping to upload the next chapter by tonight! No garuntees though. Also have classes tonight.

The next couple of chapters are sure to be filled with all kinds of kinky fun, so stay tuned!