- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And by soon I meant right now! BECAUSE I CAN DO IT ALL! AHAHAHAHAHA!....Sorry I lost it for a moment there. 

Snapped Chapter 3: Bad News Bitch

                Tara shifted in her bed trying to collect herself. Her hands were shaking and her heart was bursting in her chest. She couldn’t believe her bluff had worked. Part of her just knew Milly would call her on her words but she hadn’t considered just how long it had been since the tiny girl had even seen her family. Tara took a deep breath. Part of her felt awful for what she had done, but as she rose to see Milly sliding across the floor on the back of a sponge she smiled. This was why she was in charge. No one else in the coven seemed to grasp the simple concepts that motivated people. As she continued to watch Milly work she stretched her legs and wiggled her toes. It was about time she had her nails redone. She walked over to Milly stopping her from her work. She picked her up off the floor admiring her progress. The girl worked fast; she was already over half done.

                “Something wrong Mistress?” Milly questioned. She looked at the towering woman nervously still recovering from the previous events.

                “Not at all.” Tara said. She patted Milly’s head reassuringly. “I just thought of another chore for you.” With that she headed toward the bathroom to retrieve her nail kit.

 

                Michelle stormed down the hall fuming. She gripped her phone tightly in her hands as the image of the text burned in her mind. Over the past hour or so she had received numerous photos and texts that were successful in confirming one thing. Ian was an asshole. She looked at the picture again hoping against all odds that it was somehow different than before. It hadn’t. It was the same image of him making out with that whore Sandra from the volleyball team and flipping her off. On the bottom in text it said “I’ve moved on bitch.” She chucked her phone against the wall. She would get another one.

                Soon she reached her destination; Tara’s dorm. For a moment she hesitated remembering her episode just in hour before hand. She knew Tara would put up an argument and Milly would definitely continue to be a little bitch, but it was worth enduring for what she needed. She entered the room and saw something she didn’t expect. Tara was sprawled out on her couch with Milly diligently attending to her feet. She stretched and wiggled her toes as Milly scrubbed the crevices with a Q-tip. Michelle walked in slowly not entirely certain she hadn’t wondered into a dream.

                “Can I help you?” Tara yawned.

                “I need Milly.” Michelle stated.

                “I thought you and her weren’t getting along.” Tara mused she turned her attention back toward the Milly. “No use the pink.”

                “Yes mistress.” She replied automatically and she began applying the pink polish.

Michelle was nervous. The dynamic had totally changed in the short time she’d been gone. Tara stared at her innocently. “Something wrong?” she asked

                “What did you do to her?” Michelle questioned raising an eyebrow.

                “I haven’t done anything.” She said a little too sweetly. “We’ve just come to an understanding. Isn’t that right?” She gently stroked Milly’s back as she continued her work.

                “Yes mistress.” Milly repeated.

                Michelle knew there was more to this but she didn’t have the time to care. She would figure it out later. “I need to use her.” She stated again getting back on subject.

                “She’s a little busy at the moment.” Tara emphasized by wiggling her big toe accidentally causing Milly to smack herself in the face with the nail brush covering it in pink. “Oops! Sorry.” She reached for her with her right hand bringing the girl up to her face. She then licked her thumb and began wiping off some of the polish.

                “It’s still technically my day.” Michelle proposed. “I have her for another two hours.”

                Tara could of argued that since Michelle did hand her over that the rules stated she “technically” forfeit any leftover time, but things had been going pretty well considering so she was in a generous mood.

                “Fine.” She relented. She nonchalantly tossed Milly in the air towards Michelle nearly catching her off guard. “Try to bring her back in one piece. I need her to finish my nails.”

                Michelle looked at the girl chuckling slightly in her hand. She already had that crazed look in her eye. “Any chance of you not being a total bitch this time?”

                “I could ask the same question.” Milly replied. Michelle thought for a moment but she already knew the answer.

                “Dammit.” She cursed softly.

 

                Milly hated Michelle’s room. It was the opposite of Tara’s in almost every way. Where Tara’s was always clean and minimalist Michelle’s was always messy and transparent; littered with clothes and empty bottles, discarded food containers, and condoms. Plus every other wall had a picture of Ryan Gosling. It was like the room of a high schooler. Could she be anymore cliché?  She skipped across Michelle’s desk to where she had cleared a space. There was a circle made of black sand with a pentagram inside. Michelle was busy rubbing together two black feathers between her fingers with one hand and lighting candles with the other.

                “Someone’s working on curse.” She sang. Michelle just huffed. “This isn’t for Ian is it because he’s hardly worth it.”

                “That fuckers’ gonna pay for cheating on me.”

                “You were cheating on him.” Milly pointed out.

                “There’s a difference.” Michelle informed.

                “I don’t see one.”

                “That’s because when you shrunk so did your brain.” Michelle sneered.” She grabbed Milly placing her in the center of the circle.

                “So what are you gonna do to him?” Milly wondered.

                “I don’t know.” Michelle mused a sinister grin starting to form. “Maybe I’ll shrink his cock. Let’s see him fuck around with a pecker the size of a toothpick.”

                Milly shook her head. Michelle enjoyed curses far too much and she was the best at them. She was the one who came up with the concoction that had shrunken her and her skills were only improving. She was also very petty and vindictive cursing people for the most insignificant offenses. In the back of her mind she was happy Tara was leader. Traitor or not she was the lesser of two evils.

                “Who hurt you, Mickey?” Milly asked with a mischievous grin.

                “Shut up.” The giantess sneered. She grabbed a needle from her dresser and pricked Milly in the arm. A stream of blood ran down the side and into the sand. Michelle than took the feathers and dipped them into the pool that was forming.

                “He’s gonna know it was you.” Milly said pressing her free hand against her wound. The blood was already slowing down.

                “That’s the point.” Michelle snickered. She took the feathers and placed them in a bowl with a small lock of brown hair. “He’ll come back with his tail between his legs and beg me reverse it. And maybe I will, after I’ve screwed with him a little more.” As the feathers burned the fire changed from red to green and colorful smoke filled the air. When it fizzled Milly could feel some of the magic she had leave her body and she knew the curse had worked.

                “You’re a role model for us all.” Milly said sarcastically.

Michelle knew she was just being facetious but she smiled at the compliment anyway. This had went smoother than she expected. She would have to figure out what Tara had done to make Milly so compliant. She scooped up the tiny woman and headed out her dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry if it's a little lighter than what you expected. I figured they needed a small break after last chapter's drama. Don't worry the rough stuffs coming soon. The reprecussion of Michelle's actions are going to be interesting. Also what do you think of me posting both stories at the same time. I you readers like it I will continue the trend..... Gee I'm doing a lot of apologizing, I'll have to work on that.