- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Don't take this as a promise, but I hope to begin adding new chapters weekly. Anyway, this chapter contains some butt material.
The day was barely a blur. I remember Michelle walking in, and wanting to talk to her about my dream, but knowing I couldn't. As for the rest, it seemed I was barely conscious. I longed to sleep, just to be close to her again...

My dream that night was as vivid as it had ever been. I was still on the counter, with the mid-morning sunlight streaming in through the window. I heard bustling in the adjacent room, and soon a female figure appeared before me. However, it was not my Michelle. I recognized her as Vivian, Michelle's roommate, and the same friend that was with her on the fateful Friday.
"Oh," she exclaimed, "Michelle left her necklace."
Though not as glorious as my owner, Vivian was still a beauty. I enjoyed watching her as she got ready.

Her eyes darted from her reflection in the mirror to me. I saw an almost predatory look in them.
"I don't think she'd mind..." Vivian whispered.
Slowly, gently, she picked me up. She tentatively placed me around her neck. Her breathing was slow and methodical, like she was nervous and trying to calm herself down. Then, as suddenly as she began acting strangely, Vivian continued with her business.

Being outside her shirt, I was able to see the world from a new angle. I fully realized what I was. No more was I free to control where I went or what I did. I couldn't even look where I pleased. All I could do was hang from her neck and sit upon her bosom. My entire life was dictated by her, and she was totally unaware of it.

After doing a bit of chores, she sat down on the couch and removed me from her neck. She studied me, and turned me over in her hands. Her soft fingers ran across my gem, my "face". Standing up, she held me towards the light and watched as the light danced across my jewel. It felt like she was staring into my soul. Then we heard a car door shut.

Panicking, Vivian threw me onto the couch cushion. She quickly grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. Then, her massive rear descended upon me.

I felt pressure, but not pain, as her cheek formed to my shape. I felt her muscles move and her weight shift as she crossed her legs. Then, I heard the voice of Michelle.

"Hey Viv."
"Hey Michelle."

A few minutes passed. If I had had a mouth, I would've groaned as Vivian shifted her immense weight a few more times.

"Have you seen my necklace?" Michelle asked.
"No. Did you check the bathroom?"
"Yeah, I just did. I thought I left it there last night, and forgot to grab it this morning."
A moment passed.
"Will you help me look for it?"
"Um, yeah, just give me a minute."

After waiting for Michelle to walk off, Vivian grabbed me and pulled me from under her. Acting fast, she pulled back her pants and dropped me in, then threw her shirt down to hide my form. I was pressed firmly against her buttock, with nothing between me and her skin. I felt her impossibly strong muscles shift as she went off to help her friend.

Every so often, Vivian would bend over. At those times I was pushed deep into her skin as her already tight pants were stretched to their limit. After what felt like hours, I was finally released from my prison. Vivian pulled me out and unceremoniously tossed me underneath a bed.

"Ah! Michelle, it was under your bed!"

She fished me back out and inconspicuously wiped me off with her hands. Vivian had barely released hold of me before Michelle snatched me up.

"Oh, thank God! I was so worried."

Michelle squeezed me tight in her hands as she studied me for any imperfections. Then, without warning she brought me up to her lips. There she held me, eyes closed, almost kissing me. He lips pushed against my being as her hands kept me warm. It was here, in my owner's embrace, that I drifted off to blackness.
Chapter End Notes:
Well, it doesn't seem too bad for being written at 3AM. As always, give me an idea of areas I need to work on. Your suggestions on the direction of the story are also appreciated.