- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, here you go. Sorry it took so long. I'd love to say it was because I've been busy, but that'd be lying. This chapter contains some foot stuff with the usual unaware material... if you can get past the exposition.
The next day continued as always. I got up, got ready, and headed off to work. Michelle came in as expected.

"Hey!" she said.
"Hey," I replied with a weak smile.
She waited a beat before saying anything else.
"You don't look so well. You seem kind of... out of it. Did you get enough sleep last night?"
I fumbled around for something to say. I couldn't tell her about my dream. She'd think I was some kind of creep.
"No, I didn't," I decided to say, which wasn't entirely a lie.
"Hmm... You should try some warm tea. That seems to help me sometimes."
"Ok, I'll do that." I said, offering a smile.

After a few minutes of small talk, she was gone. For the rest of the day, I thought of her. I thought of my dream. Was I really that obsessed with her? Would I ever have that dream again? My questions would soon be answered.

When I arrived home, I spent my time as I always had after work; by wasting it. I played my video games, browsed the internet, watched a little TV. However, the entire time I was anxious for bed. As much as I was confused by the previous night's dream, I found it highly erotic. Just being so close to her...

The movement roused me. My eyes shot open. The fabric above me barely let any light through.
Am I dreaming?
I heard her speak. It sounded as if she was right behind me. I tried to call to her, but my mouth refused to move. It was this dream. Again.

Except, it wasn't. I soon realized we were not at her house, but at her workplace. I was with her as she performed her duties. I remembered that her job mostly consisted of typing, so there wouldn't be much notable movement throughout the day. When she did move, sometimes her breasts would squeeze me between them. At this, my consciousness would squirm in delight. To be between those perfect hills was heaven. I could feel every breath she took. The tension rose. Eventually, my being was consumed with an intense outlet of pleasure. If it could be called an orgasm, it was the best one I'd ever had.

I was still with her when she returned home. More light entered my prison. The fabric above me was removed and I saw her. She was standing in her bathroom, a blazer and shirt on the floor. Again, I was looking at mirror. Once more, my world dipped as she removed her business pants. As they dropped around her bare feet, I peered into the mirror. Was I really so close to the goddess now stepping out her pants, unaware of my presence?
Yes. I am.
The thought brought a tremor of glee.

Now it was my turn. She undid my clasp and placed me gently on the bathroom counter. Little did she know, I was placed a bit to close to the edge. I fell and hit the mat at her feet, barely making a sound. She then removed her underwear and let them fall on top of me. Luckily, I was left with a small opening to see out of. I heard water erupt from a faucet. I watched as her enormous form entered the shower. Seeing her from this angle, I realized just how small and helpless I was.

The scent of her underwear was intoxicating. Barely any time seemed to pass before the water stopped. I heard her drying off, and then the curtain zipped open. Her foot appeared in my view, far above me, before blocking everything else out. It slammed into me, the force causing the hole I was looking out of to widen. My "face" was now between her big and second toes, with the ball of her foot being smashed into much of my view. I could tell she noticed me; she began using her toes to grope me. Their strong muscles pushed me this way and that, ground into me, and squeezed me as she tried to figure out what I was. Eventually, she seemed to give up and began to play with me. Her toes rubbed across me, almost sensually. Finally, she used them to pick up her underwear and toss them aside.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "It's you!"
She picked me up, her gentle hands a contrast from her probing foot. I was placed on the counter again, this time further from the edge. I watched as she gathered her things and left the room.

SKREE! SKREE! SKREE! SKREE! SKREE!
I sat up and glared at my alarm clock. I almost threw the damn thing at the wall.
Chapter End Notes:
Please review! I need to know what I can improve on.