- Text Size +

John writhes beneath Myra’s oppressive fingertip, his head feeling like it is about to explode against the harsh surface of the desk as Myra simply giggles above him.  

“Maybe I should just squish your little brains in now, hmm?” Myra suggests playfully as the pressure sharply increases on his skull, causing John’s limbs to flail about wildly.  

“N..NO!” John stammers as he flops around on the wood of the desk, like a trapped and wounded insect.  A few moments later the pressure lets up, and John is on his side, gripping his head in both hands and rolling back and forth.

“Hmmm, no, that would be far too easy Johnny.” She coos as she clamps her fingertips around his torso, lifting him to her gigantic face and smiling.  “Maybe I can...mmmm...” She moans, rolling her tongue over her tremendous lips.

“No..don’t eat me! Don’t eat me! Myra please, I didn’t know you were interested in me!” Jonathan screeches, kicking his tiny legs and holding his arms out in front of him, defensively.

“Oh god, yes, beg...” Myra moans, breathlessly.  

John’s vision is suddenly filled with Myra’s perfectly white, straight teeth, which chomp against each other menacingly.  Myra giggles for a few moments before she speaks again, her hot breath buffeting John in his tiny face.

“First I’m going to bite your itty bitty hands off...and then your feet... and then your arms and legs...” She continues, twisting her head innocently.  “And then I am going to chew them up... show them to you, and fucking swallow them John...”  Myra half moans her words.  She brings John closer and closer to her mouth, before slowly opening it.

“Here you go little guy, bye!” She teases playfully as she continues to draw John closer and closer to her slightly open maw.

“No..Myra! Jesus! Myra! I don’t want to die! Somebody help meeeeeee!” John shrieks as his whole body tenses up, preparing itself for the inevitable. Suddenly everything stops as a low thumping is heard off to John’s left.  The sound is heard again and suddenly John is looking at Myra’s cheek.  John whimpers as he looks over as well, he can clearly see Jeff taking a running start at the plastic door of his cubby and slamming his entire body into it.  

“Friend of yours? hmm?” Myra asks, turning back to John, her huge lips once again filling his tiny world.  

“No...” John says, as confidently as he can as he cranes his tiny head up towards Myra’s face.

The thud can be heard once more, and Myra’s lips turn up into a sinister little smile.

“Then why is he going crazy like that?” Myra asks, her tone cool and calculated as she places John down on the desk and begins standing up.  John looks up in awe and fear, but the fear is not for himself.  He watches as Myra turns around and walks towards Jeff’s tiny prison.  “Oh my god, no! Leave him alone!!” John shouts as he runs towards the edge of the desk.  Myra stops mid stride and turns back towards John, looking down and whipping her hair.

“You lied to me Johnny.” She says, almost happily as she turns around once more and kneels down, looking inside Jeff’s tiny prison, and tapping on the plastic with her index finger.

“Hey there little man...Hey...” She coos gently as John watches the tiny Jeff retreat within the cubby.

“Does little man want to be squished? Yes he does! Yes he does!” Myra coos before turning back to John and smiling sinisterly.  She turns back to the cubby and flicks the latch on the door upwards.  John can only stand by and watch, his stomach twisting and turning sickeningly.  

Suddenly there is a muffled sound, which causes John to bolt his head around in an attempt to determine its source.  The sound almost reminded him of when he used to lose his cell phone under something... It was...A ringtone, and it was coming from a stack of papers right besides him. John leaps into action, running towards the stack and attempting to push the jumble of papers away.  John can hear Myra giggling and Jeff screaming off in the distance as he pushes piece after piece of paper off of the pile.  Sweat drips from his forehead as the ringtone grows louder and louder, a stray piece of paper fluttering lightly to the floor, far below.

The sound of Jeff’s screams come closer and closer, and before John knows what is going on, Myra’s tremendous hand is slapping hard against the stack of paperwork, sending him staggering backwards a bit.  

“Let me go you psychopathic bitch!” Jeffrey screams as he hangs from one arm, his hand pinched between Myra’s thumb and index finger tip.  

“Gladly...” Myra says dismissively as she opens her fingers, allowing him to drop a great distance to the desk.  Jeffrey screeches, waving his arms as he freefalls.  John can do nothing but look on in horror as Jeffrey smacks hard against the desk, a sickening snap permeating the thumping sound his body makes as it slams against the surface.   John looks down, his jaw hanging low as he watches Jeff squirm around, moaning and whimpering in agony. Jeff seems to have landed awkwardly on his left leg, the limb is bent upwards at an awkward angle, clearly broken.

“Hnnngh!” Jeff cries out in pain.

“Jeff!” Jonathan screams, his voice cracking as he runs towards his mangled friend, only to have the cupped palm of Myra’s hand slam down before him, stopping him in his tracks, and casting him in a deep shadow.

“Looks like you found Liz’s phone...” Myra says in an even tone as she effortlessly lifts it from beneath the stack of heavy papers.  “As a reward, I will let you watch your buddy leave this planet, slowly.” Myra says, smiling slightly as she tosses the phone aside and calmly walks to the office chair, sitting down.  

John looks on at Jeffrey, who stares wide eyed up at Myra as the giant woman settles into her chair, looming over both of them. Her aqua scrub clad torso rolls yards and yards upwards to her chest, and then her smiling face.  

“Myra!” John turns towards the giant girl, staggering a few steps towards her.

“Queen Myra...” Myra corrects her tiny plaything as she reaches over to Jeffrey with a fingertip, pressing harshly into his broken leg and twisting.  Jeffrey screams, bloodcurdlingly.  

“Stop! Queen Myra, please!” John pleads as Jeff’s cries of pain echo in John’s ear.

“Would you like to plead for his life?” Myra asks coolly.

“What?” John quivers.

“On your knees Cote.” Myra snaps.  John, without hesitation falls to his knees, breathing heavily, frustration playing across his glistening, reddened face.  “Do you want to convince me not to kill him?” Myra asks, a barely perceptible hint of sarcasm permeating her tone.  John looks over his shoulder at the writhing form of Jeffrey, who has pretty much been his only companionship for the last few months.  

“What’s the point? You’re going to kil-” John staggers fall backwards as Myra slams her fist down in front of him. He slowly regains his composure, staring at the coiled fist before him, his heart racing to the point of ache.  

“Are you saying I cannot be fair? Are you?!” Myra half screams, her voice causing John’s ears to ring as he settles once again on his Knees before Myra.

“Just...Kill...Me... And get it over with.” Jeff pants, before letting his head fall back against the wood and moaning in agony.

“Don’t tell me what to do.” Myra says coldly as she pinches Jeff’s broken leg between her fingers, squeezing it.  Jeff’s body spasms as he screams.

“OK! OK! I will plead for his life!” Jonathan screams, his voice barely heard over the cries of agony being emitted from Jeff.  Myra withdraws her hand from the desk, folds her massive appendages in front of her and smiles.

“Don’t give her...The satisfaction.” Jeff wheezes as he attempts to turn onto his left side.

“God dammit Jeff, shut up!” John chastises, looking over his shoulder for a moment before gazing upwards at Myra once again.

“Yes, silence... Court is now in session.” Myra says calmly.