- Text Size +

Chapter 2 - Procedures

The tiny woman at Myra’s towering soles looks away one more time, bends down and gags. A small stream of thick, blackish saliva drips from her mouth and attaches itself to the woman’s gigantic sneaker.  John looks on from his small cubby in morbid fascination, his naked body pressed against the plastic door of his prison cell.  

“I didn’t say you could stop.” Myra snaps, withdrawing her feet and sitting up, her upper body leaning over the tiny woman, casting her in a thick shadow.  The little woman looks up and shakes her hands pleadingly towards her tormentor.

“That is queen Myra to you.” Myra growls, balling her gigantic hand into a fist, and slamming it down just off to the right of the tiny woman, causing her to stumble onto her side.  

“She’s going to hurt her.” Jeff says apprehensively as the tiny woman sits up and begins pleading with Myra again.

“That is better Ms. Mouse.” Myra says as she turns her attention towards the laptop on the desk, the fingers of her right hand dancing across a couple of keys.

Her left hand falls flat in front of the tiny woman, and Myra looks over at her and grins.

“Worship your queen.” She commands as she drums her pink painted fingernails against the wood of the desk.  The woman sits there, seemingly confused as to how to carry out this particular command.  Myra sighs and pinches the woman’s head between her thumb and index fingertips, applying a bit of pressure. The woman shrieks and flails her arms and legs as she is lifted into the air before the giant girl’s face.  

“Hmm...No, you won’t do at all, entirely too stupid. ” Myra contemplates as she turns her attention towards the laptop, typing for a few seconds.

“Ahh. Number sixty-two, Susan Rafter, three point two inches tall, last episode.... March twenty fifth...” She says in a clinical tone.  Myra tilts her head sideways at the tiny woman who is flailing about between her fingertips.  “You’re due...But you know what? I’m going to spare you from all of that.” Myra giggles.

A loud cacophony of sound erupts above and below John as the tiny, dangling woman presses her little hands into the bottom of Myra’s fingers, uselessly, her tiny feet kicking air.  Some of the little inhabitants scream in terror, some in anger, and some break down and sob. John can feel his left eye pulsing and twitching as Myra lifts the tiny, helpless woman above her face, tilts her giant head back, and opens her mouth.

“Mmmm...little Minnie mouse got caught by the big bad cat...Meow!” Myra giggles as she lowers the tiny, shrieking woman into her mouth, closing her lips around her fingers and pulling her empty, glistening digits back out.  She tilts her head back and gulps once.  John turns away from the door, and walks towards the thin piece of black matting that serves as his bed.  He collapses onto it and curls himself into a tiny ball.  

“Oh god... mmm...” Myra moans from outside, as if she had just eaten a piece of exquisite chocolate.  A few moments later John can hear the familiar sound of the phone being picked up.

“Hi, Elizabeth?” Myra begins, her tone innocent.  

“Yeah I have an issue down here...sixty two...She just...Right...” Myra stammers into the phone before hanging it up.  “Slid down my throat by accident, oh noes!” She says mockingly before giggling to herself.  A few minutes go by, silently before the booming creak of the metal door fills the outside world. John’s window on the world is filled and darkened by Elizabeth Dunn’s crotch.

“Hmmm, yeah she is gone alright.” Elizabeth booms as the sound of Myra standing up and walking over towards her fills the room.  

“Yeah, I just happened to be looking that way, she... collapsed and then...A few minutes later she...” Myra stumbles over her words, nervously.

“Yeah, you’ll have to get used to that, it happens quite often.” Elizabeth says calmly, as the sound of the spring loaded latch being released echoes through the wide open spaces of the giant room.  “Here, toss that away.” Elizabeth’s gigantic voice booms.

“Ok.” Myra responds obediently.

A few moments later light floods back into John’s tiny cubby, but Elizabeth’s crotch is soon blotting out the world once more, a huge spraying sound ringing out above him.

“What’s that?” Myra asks.

“Just a disinfectant.” Elizabeth replies as the sound of a paper towel ripping causes goosebumps to erupt all over John’s body.  

Elizabeth snaps a glove around her gigantic hand.

“Isn’t she still in there?” Myra asks in an even tone.

“Not anymore.”  Elizabeth responds as John imagines the tiny woman thrashing around in Myra’s stomach acids.  “This is the most humane thing we can possibly do for them, technically if they are less then an inch in size, they must be euthanized, hospital policy.” Elizabeth replies coolly as the sound of a paper towel scraping against wet plastic fills John’s tiny ears.  

“So I just call someone whe-.”  Myra asks, only to be cut off by Elizabeth.  

“Nah, you don’t have to call anyone honey, you just do what you need to do, and fill out an A-1, I’ll show you.” Elizabeth responds as she slams the plastic door shut and walks towards the desk.

John had witnessed Elizabeth ‘doing what she needed to do.’ on more then one occasion, and it often kept him tossing and turning after she went home for the night.  He had watched her push people straight out of their cubbies, forcing them to fall hundreds of feet to their deaths,while she  simply disinfected their former cell and walked away, leaving their tiny corpses for the janitor’s broom.

“Come.” Elizabeth says as both giant beings walk over to the desk and lean over the laptop.

“Jeff...” John quivers, crawling to the wall to his right.  Jeff does not respond, instead John hears him breathing heavily.  “Jeff are you OK?” John insists, knocking on the wall.

“No.” He responds through laboured breathes before breaking down into a light sob.

“Jeff, I don’t want to die Jeff.” John moans, slumping against the wall.

“I don’t think we have much of a choice there, kid.” Jeff says as John peices together just how much free reign Myra has over their lives.  Sure Elizabeth did what she had to do, and has killed countless people.  But this new girl seemed to take some kind of perverse pleasure in humiliating and killing her victims.  John had only briefly heard about people like that, in some article that was probably stuffed away in the crevices of the internet at this very moment.   

“They get fed twice a day...” Elizabeth’s voice rings out as she walks over to a large cabinet, and pulls the endlessly large door open.  She pulls out a large, round container of brown pellets and sets it on the desk.  

“Here, take some of these, and start on that side, there, one per cubby.” Elizabeth orders as she scoops her hand into the container of brown pellets before walking towards John’s side of the room. She opens latch after latch on the top row of cubbies, and inserts a tasteless brown pellet inside before closing and locking them once more.  John can see Myra opening the doors on the opposite side the room.  

“Here ya go, ya little rat...” The giant girl snickers as she slams one of the doors shut, before moving onto the next.  

“Having fun yet?” Elizabeth asks happily, causing Myra to turn around.

“Oh yes, a blast.” Myra replies sarcastically as she opens the next door, tossing a pellet carelessly inside and slamming it shut.

Both giant woman go about their task quietly for the next couple of minutes, and before John knows it, his door is being opened, the stone cold face of Elizabeth Dunn staring inside. Elizabeth’s gigantic fingers gently plop a disgusting brown pellet into his world before slamming the door shut and moving on.  John walks towards the right side wall, and puts his mouth around the tiny metal straw of his hamster like water bottle, sucking in a few mouthfuls of water.  He walks over towards his meal and sits down with a sigh.  He grabs the small boulder in both of his hands and pulls it to his face, taking a small bite.  If pure protein had a taste, this would be it. John swallows the food with a little difficulty as he looks outside, watching Myra’s every move.

He quickly tosses the pellet away, his appetite completely crushed by what he had just witnessed.

“You have the rest, yes?” Elizabeth asks.  “I have to go check on another room.” She adds.

“Sure, I got it...”  Myra responds happily.

“Thanks” Elizabeth says as she shuffles out of the room, the door clicking shut behind her.

“Oops.” Myra exclaims playfully as she slams a door in the middle of a row shut.  She walks over to the wastebasket and dumps the remaining pellets into the trash, patting her hands against each other and wiping them off.

“Guess I forgot to feed some of you, but don’t worry...” Myra says as she sits down at the desk.

“Starving to death should be the least of your concerns.” Myra giggles as she kicks her feet up onto the desk. She takes out her phone and begins to text furiously.