- Text Size +

 

    Miyu had gone upstairs to her room searching for her laptop, but had found something even better. When she returned to the greeting room, she was wearing sheer tights and carried her laptop and a large paper shopping bag. She almost forgot about Toma, stepping over him onto the white floor. She finds the two-inch forms of Sora and Haru, and puts the laptop down on the floor near them. Then she sits cross-legged in front of it, and starts typing. She searches until she finds exactly what she’s looking for. It isn’t hard.

    She spins the laptop around and hits play. It’s a news clip on a video site. Someone on the internet had cut it down to a short loop.

    “Was this your house?” she asks mockingly. The video shows in slow motion her right foot coming down on the small house. It’s a perfect view of it collapsing completely into splinters and dust beneath her shoe, and then her sole rising away from it before it loops back to the beginning. There’s even sound, the slow, inexorable crashing. Miyu sees the little men crying in despair.

      “I thought so! Look, I brought something for you.” Out of the shopping bag she pulls out her blue pumps, slamming them down in front of the men. She laughs as they crawl backwards in alarm. “I thought you’d like them?” she says. She pushes the laptop aside, leaving it playing so that they can still see it, and stretches her legs out on either side of the men. “I like them,” she says. Miyu hovers her left foot above the men, never tiring of seeing them squirm. She wiggles her toes, and then pulls a shoe on. She settles it lightly beside them again, and then lifts the right shoe. She turns it in her hand, inspecting the sole. “Oh look,” she says delightedly, seeing the sole caked with a layer of smashed materials. “Is that your house? Look at all the little debris stuck to the bottom. It must be your house!” She laughs. “How lucky for you, its still there! Here, you need a closer look.”

    She pulls the shoe on above their heads. Before lowering it though, she says, “Hmm. Something’s still not right though. Oh, I know.”

      Miyu grows. She grows until the two-inch men before her become ant-sized specks. “Oh yes,” she says. “That feels right.” They are now the same ratio as when she is full sized in the city. She slowly draws her right foot inwards on it’s side, her sole like an approaching wall. “How’s the view?” she says.

    Sora backs away, and Haru tries to crawl. “Aw, are you afraid you’ll see your little parents all squashed on my shoe?” She brings her other foot up behind them until they are trapped between the two imposing black walls. “I could squish you right now, between my shoes like ants.” She shivers again, this time with her whole body. This is even better than before. This was the right size.

    “No. You need to be punished more. Because you are too pathetic and stupid to be killed so quickly.” She enjoys watching them writhe in abject horror between her soles for a while, until she gets another idea.

    “You, climb onto my left shoe,” she said, planting her left foot flat behind him. She watches Sora slowly struggle up her left shoe. When he finally reaches the summit, she moves both her feet forward and then touches them together lightly, toe against sole. Haru now lay under the arch of her left foot, and Sora was standing on top of it, before the wall of the flattened remains of his home that was her right sole.

      “Clean my sole,” Miyu said, and felt a shudder rise up inside her. Sora hesitated. It looked like maybe he was going to collapse from shaking so much."I warned you about hesitating," she said. “Do you want me to kill your brother now? It would be easy. He looks like he fits right under my high heel."

      She raised her ankle and pushed Haru under her  heel. She watched with glee as the tiny Sora on her shoe reproachfully touched her other sole. She couldn’t help but start rubbing and pinching her bare nipples as the tiny man started pulling little chunks of material off, shuddering with tears, as the video still played in the background. She could feel the warmth and wetness of her pussy already and she tilted her head back, moaning. This was too good. She had to try not to lower her heel an inch by accident, or she would probably cum instantaneously if she crushed Haru.

    Soon she could see Sora tiring, his chest heaving as she struggled to pull off the mashed bits of wood and crumbling concrete embedded into her sole. He put his little hands on his knees, panting and wiping his face on his arm. “Don’t stop,” she warns, enjoying seeing him work even more desperately. “Or my heel will come down and your brother will be crushed.”

    She watches as Sora grabs onto a large chunk of material and heaves and heaves. It doesn’t come off. He braces himself against the sole and she can see his little muscles quivering with effort, and she moans slightly, squeezing her breasts. Then the little piece comes off and Sora falls backward onto her foot. He stares at what in horror at what was underneath that particular chunk of debris, his hands rising to his mouth. Miyu leans forward, hardly believing what she sees. “Oh my God, is that your parents on my shoe?” she says, bursting into laughter as she realizes why the chunk was so hard to get off.

      There, on her sole, is a sticky red stain. She can almost make out two human-shaped splotches of mashed clothing and skin embedded with bits of debris or gore in the dark, wet spot. She watches Sora reeling, seemingly blinded. “Clean it!" she orders gleefully. “You’re stopping!" she warns him, dropping her heel down half an inch. Sora rises, stumbling, one arm across his face. He makes his way to the wall of gore, weeping.

    Miyu slips her fingers into her sopping wet pussy, gasping in delight. She had never felt it this wet before. She pushes in deep, and slides them out, seeing them coated up to her knuckle. She starts rubbing circles around her clit, moaning happily. “Clean my shoe, slave,” she says, breathily.

    Sora puts his hands into the red mess but soon doubles over, grabbing his stomach.

      “Don’t you dare be sick on my shoe,” Miyu says.

      Sora stumbles over to the edge, tripping on the steep incline and sliding down into a heap on the floor where he vomits on himself.

    Miyu gives him a moment, closing her eyes and sliding her hand into herself again, enjoying the feeling building up inside her. This was so exciting.

    Finally she peers down through half-lidded eyes at Sora and says, “You stopped.” Then, as slowly as she can, she starts lowering her left heel.

    “No!” Sora squeals, scrambling on his hands and knees across the floor towards where his brother lay under the towering heel. Haru seemed too weak to even be able to crawl away now, merely rolling onto his side. Miyu finger fucks herself faster, watching it all play out.

    She can barely feel it, but she knows by the seeing his weak struggles that her heel is resting on Haru’s body when Sora reaches him. Sora grabs his brother’s arms and tries to pull him out from under the massive black tip of the heel, but he can’t.  The sight pushes Miyu over the edge and she gasps, orgasming. She presses down with her heel as her leg starts to quiver, and she feels the tiny thing crunch. She cries out in pleasure.She sees Sora fall backwards holding on to two disembodied arms, and she can’t handle the feeling of ecstasy this sight brings, she needs more. Still fingering herself urgently, she brings her right foot back towards him. She holds the sole of her shoe above his tiny form for as many short seconds as she can bear before pressing it down on him and feeling him crunch. She cries out in bliss at the feeling, at the sight of a jet of blood that spurts out onto her other shoe, at the video of their parent’s death playing in the background, and at the thought that she had crushed him with the part of her shoe that had his parent’s remains stuck to it. She grinds her foot, arching her back. The thought of how entirely pathetic the two men had been keeps her orgasm going many times longer than she had ever thought possible.