- Text Size +

Part 4

 

Natalie Small profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: four inches

 

Natalie became a GTS-Goddess in 2008. She and her friends are fans of “I married a sizechanger”. They were playing a role playing game and she got the mini goddess card. She got turned into a mini goddess and besides the normal mini goddess powers she was given the power to fly. She went to Mr. G to complain but he refused to turn her and friends back to normal. But he did give her the knowledge in the book “Everything you need to know about the Wishbone multi universe but were afraid to ask.

To make a long story shorter, Natalie got together with her friends and ended up staying at the Wishbone restaurant for a couple of weeks. Natalie would return to Wishbone now and then. She won’t admit it but she has a bit of a crush on Stanley Charm.

 

Natalie did met many of her fellow mini goddess during a meeting held just days after she became a mini goddess. They had hoped Natalie could help them win the GTS/SW war. Natalie told them she wasn’t interested in fighting there war. Other than the evil GTS-goddess club she had no problem with GTS-goddesses.

 

Natalie tries to keep a low profile and still hangs out with her fellow role players.

 

Story appearances

Natalie

Buffy (brief appearance)

Stanley Charm memoirs

 

Paula profile

 

Hair: blond

Eyes: brown

Skin: white

Height: 5.5 inches

 

Paula decided to become a mini goddess after seeing Andrea on T.V. So she went to Wishbone and ordered the Wishbone meal deal. She thought it would be all fun and games and was dismayed to learn she would have to fight GTS-Goddesses. Paula asked if she could take her wish back but was told it wasn't possible.

 

She along with Andrea, Clarissa and Sasha went to a briefing on GTS and SW space. Paula refused to join Andrea and friends in their attack on Gabrielle.

 

Later during the briefing Paula accidentally teleported herself to a Mice Girls concert just as the concert as attacked by giantesses Heather and Betty, who then joined by GTS-Goddesses Michelle and Wendy. Then the Giantess exterminators showed up. In the battle that followed Paula was only to save two Mice Girls. (The other two died) She then teleported them to Mabel's house. From that day forward she felt responsible for the Mice girls and kept frequent tabs on them. That changed in 2002 when the mice girls became the mice goddesses. They no longer needed Paula’s help.

 

Like Andrea, she took advantage of the 2001 Christmas truce to visit her family.

 

In the fall of 2002 she was at Andrea's side when they went to see Sara after she became a mini goddess. Sara refused to have anything to do with them.

 

In 2008 she was part of the group that met Natalie.

Story appearances

Andrea saga

Mentioned in "A Wishbone Christmas"

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

Natalie

 

Sara Cole profile

 

Hair: brunette

Eyes: black

Skin: white

Height: 6"

 

Sara is the only daughter of Susan and Henry Cole. She was just another brunette with a home and a cashier job at a major department store. Then one day in October of 2002 she saw an ad in a women magazine for goddess makers. The ad asked the readers if she wanted immortality and magic powers. In others words a goddess. Her friend Peggy warned her that it sounded too good to be true, but Sara didn't listen.

 

When Sara went down to Goddess Makers she was asked by Mike to sign a consent form. She gladly did so. To her horror she then shrank to six inches in height. Mike then told her that she was now a mini goddess. And then Andrea and Paula showed up asking Sara to join their war against the GTS-Goddesses. Sara refused and asked that she be turned back to normal or she'll sue. They told her it wasn't possible and that she would be a mini goddess forever. Sara then went home, getting there in an instant thanks to her new powers.

 

Life then got very interesting for Sara. Over the coming days and months her relationship with Peggy changed. (Peggy tried to treat her like a pet) Sara tested out her powers. She lost her cashier job and her old house, although she got a new one for Christmas.

 

 The days from December 30 2002 to January 3 2003 were busy ones for Sara. She went to the Wishbone restaurant in a futile effort to get restored to human size. Meet two GTS-Goddesses, made friends with several Sizechangers. Patched things up with Andrea, and took part in the battle of Donville in which thousands of her friends and neighbors died including her friend Peggy.

 

 On May 3 2003 Rachel Foster and Rose Crusher attacked Donville. While Sara along with Andrea was busy with Gabrielle in Vancouver. A phone call from mom let Sara know that her hometown was in danger. At first Sara thought the GTS-Goddess had killed her parents. She later learned that Tina had saved them. She also found out to her dismay that the GTS-goddess turned Rachel Foster into a GTS-Goddess just to deal with her. Much to her delight, Rachel soon lost interest in fighting mini goddesses. Sara even managed to talk her into fighting Gabrielle. On a sadder note, she decided to send her parents to exile in Kim Buck's world so they would be safe from the GTS-Goddesses.

Sara and Rachel became friends and when the GTS/SW war ended in 2009 Sara allowed Rachel to stay. Sara’s world is a neutral world. It’s the only world in SW-Space where GTS-Goddesses are welcome.

 

In 2008 she was part of the group of mini goddesses that met Natalie.

Story Appearances:

Sara vs. the GTS-Goddesses

 The memoirs of Stanley Charm

Natalie

Mentioned in The losers

 

Tina profile

 

Hair: blond

Eyes: blue

Skin: white

Height: 9"

 

Tina is the only mini goddess with the power to time travel. She can travel into the past or future and take other mini goddesses or shrunken people along for the ride. Tina can also freeze time.

 

 The later skill proved successful in rescuing Sara Cole's parents from the hands of Rose Crusher and Rachel Foster. This took place on May 3, 2003.

 In the spring of 2004, Tina took Cindy Wu to the SW safe haven. Then she told Mistar that Cindy didn't belong to her anymore.

 

 In 2007 Tina told Sara Muse and Mark Macdonald that their world was about to be destroyed by Garhu. Sara and Mark then escaped to the Wishbone restaurant for Stanley let them stay for a while. Mad that Tina didn’t try to save anyone else Sara tried to strangle Tina. But she could not hurt her.

 

In 2008 she was part of the group that met Natalie.

 

In 2127, Tina at Claire's Snyder's request traveled back in time to the Gender War world in the year 2000. Tina refused to meet Rita Smith, so she went elsewhere while Claire went to talk to Rita. Later Tina took Claire back to 2127. The trip also helps generate a time paradox, for Claire meets Amanda. For Amanda it was the first time they met. But for Claire they first met in 2004.

 

Tina later gives lectures on time paradoxes and loves to talk about how Amanda and Claire Snyder first met.

 

Tina also spends her time rescuing people and on occasion entire worlds.

 

Story appearances:

 

 Sara Cole meets Rachel Foster

 At the pet Sitters

 Zoe vs. Mistar

Gender war: Rita and the mini goddess

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

Natalie

 

The end for now

 

Author note: that is all the mini goddesses of my creation that have appeared in my stories. There a few more mini goddesses out there. They may or may not show up in future stories.  As they appear in stories they will be added to the guide.