- Text Size +

Part 3

 

Faith profile

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 4.5 inches

 

Faith was always wanted to be small. When she heard about the SW band known as the Mice Girls she knew she had to join.

 

By 1999, the Mice Girls were already touring various worlds. One concert held in 1999 took place on Steve's kitchen table. The concert ended when a 60-foot giantess named Heather attacked. Heather hated the Mice Girls calling them a rip off of the Spice Girls.

 

When war broke out between GTS-Space and SW-Space, Faith and her fellow Mice Girls were asked to keep up moral among the SW.

 

Disaster struck at a concert in October of 2001. Giantesses (including Heather who later died in the attack) and the GTS-Goddesses Michelle and Wendy attacked. Fortunately for Faith, Paula was able to rescue her. (Paula had crashed the concert a few minutes before the attack)

 

Along with the other survivor Barbara, Faith was taken to Mabel's house. Michelle was furious to learn that two of the Mice Girls survived. She vowed to hunt them down.

 

For several months Barbara and Faith laid low while Paula helped take care of them.

 

In the summer of 2002 the Mice Girls decided to start touring again. They started with a concert in Rival Cove. Unfortunately Michelle sent a GTS-Goddess pet named Elizabeth after them and Paula had to rescue them again. Faith along with Barbara was taken to the Wishbone restaurant.

 

Tired of being helpless in face of GTS-goddesses and giantess attacks, Faith convinced Barbara to wish for them to become mini goddess. By morning their wish had come true. They changed their name from Mice Girls to Mice Goddesses.

 

Elizabeth tried to kill Barbara by stepping on her. But she was now immortal. Michelle then shrunk Elizabeth to size of a dust mite and Faith then stepped on her.

 

Faith along with Barbara resumed their multi universe tour promoting SW and blasting GTS. They did make an appearance at the 2002 Christmas Eve Wishbone Christmas party.

 

In 2008 Faith was part of the group that met Natalie.

 

Today the Mice goddesses still go on tours to various worlds in SW-Space.

 

 

Story appearances

Andrea saga

Return of the mice girls

The memoirs of Stanley charm

Natalie

 

 

Jennifer Dolon profile

 

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Hazel

Skin: white

Height: 1"

 

At an inch tall, Jennifer is the shortest mini goddess of my creation. She became a mini goddess in the spring of 2002.

 

She helps SW (and the occasional SM) who are less than an inch tall. Jennifer can see and hear people as small as a micron.  Thanks to her telekinetic powers she can safely handle them as well.

 

Jennifer also has the normal mini goddess power of teleporting and can materialize objects including a machine gun. (Used to kill an ant in "Loose Lips")

 

But not all her attempts to save people succeed. Her attempt to save Cathy failed when Mindy the super witch shrank Cathy into oblivion. This happened on Halloween of 2002.

 

 Jennifer was mistaken for a GTS-Goddess when she visited the shrunken norm world after it had been shrunk by Sizechangers.

 

 In the spring of 2004, Jennifer told Goldie how to get back to normal size.

 

In the spring of 2006, Jennifer visited Tinyville. She came to Stacey's aid when Dai sent her to the apartment. (See the story Best of both worlds for details.)

 

In 2008 she was part of the group of mini goddesses that met Natalie.

 

Story appearances

 

Adding insult to injury

Best of both worlds

Natalie

 

Kayla profile

 

Hair: brunette

Eyes: blue

Skin: white

Height: 8"

 

Kayla became a mini goddess sometime in 2002 CE due to a wish made at Wishbone. Her boyfriend at the time, a man named Mike had a SW fantasy. He wanted to see her doll sized and helpless while Kayla didn't want to be helpless. So they comprised with her wishing to become a mini goddess. Kayla never expected her wish to come true.

 

Kayla's first Christmas shrunk was a nightmare. While her dad understood, her mother and older sister (Judy) felt she deserved what she got. Her mother was embarrassed to have a doll-sized daughter, while Judy hated SW.

 

Later (2003 CE to be exact) Kayla tried to tell her life story. But magazines like "Time" refused to deal with her. So she decided to try Science fiction and fantasy magazines instead. But she didn't have much luck. Kayla's meeting with Dawn, editor of "Out of this world stories" was typical of her experiences with such magazines.

 

Kayla became friends with Stanley Charm (the manager of the Wishbone restaurant) and encouraged him to write his memoirs.

 

In 2008 Kayla was part of the group that met Natalie.

 

Story appearances:

 

Stanley Charm memoirs

Natalie

 

 

Nancy profile

Hair: brown

Eyes: brown

Skin: white

Height: 6"

 

Nancy lives in Friendly Cove, Nova Scotia. In 2003, much to her dismay she became a mini goddess. (She always hated the idea of being shrunk).

 

In August of 2003 Nancy went to Wishbone and had a chat with Stanley Charm. She told him that she hated being a mini goddess and she didn’t know what to do. Stanley told her wishbone couldn’t turn her back into a human and maybe she could do something to help her fellow SW.

Nancy is best known for her dollhouses. Starting in 2004, she started creating homes for SW.  Each house is designed for a different size of woman. At first there was only one house built for 6" woman. By 2010, there were homes for 9", 6", 3", 2" and inch tall women.

 

All the dollhouses are protected by magic. No men not even shrunken men are allowed in.

 

 In the spring of 2004, Nancy welcomed Cindy Wu, placing her under her protection. Whoever Nancy places under her protection is protected by a smart shield.

Story appearances:

A very brief appearance in "Giantess duty" as a normal sized woman

 Brief appearance in the end of "At the pet sitters"

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

Natalie

 

To be continued