- Text Size +

Part 2

 

Cindy Wu profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: yellow

Eyes: brown

Height: 5 inches

 

Cindy Wu is unusual for she was a SW for years before she became a mini goddess.

Back in 2004 she worked at World Best Foods. But she made the mistake of stealing Steven Miller. Deborah Steven’s wife then shrank Cindy and Cindy ended up becoming the pet of Mistar Law, Deborah’s sister.

 

Not long afterwards while at the pet sitters Cindy was liberated and taken to the Friendly Cove world to be placed under Nancy’s protection. Meaning she got kissed by Nancy and got protected by a smart shield.

 

She spent the next four years being under Nancy protection then in 2008/2009 went on a bunch of missions for the mini goddesses and in 2009 was rewarded by becoming a mini goddess herself. She got to keep the smart shield making her unique among mini goddesses.

 

Today Cindy spends much of her time being a pest to the Sitmobtia. She is strongly opposed to the human pet trade.

 

Story appearances

Author note: Cindy is a mortal in these stories.

I married a sizechanger

I sizechanger

John’s story

At the pet sisters

When witches interfere (in the interlude)

 

Claire Martin profile

 

Hair: red

Eyes: green

Skin: white

Height: 8"

 

Claire was once 5'8". For years she had dreams of becoming a kisser. (She heard about them through the inter-universe net) Claire wanted to turn people into pets. Then one day early in 2002, Wishbone came to town. She ordered to Wishbone meal deal and wished to become a kisser.

 

The next morning, Claire wakes up to find herself 8" tall and in a box. She soon discovers that her ex-boyfriend Richard Brook went to Wishbone a few hours before her and wished for her to be shrunk to doll size and delivered to him in a box.

 

He makes her kiss his toes, which proves to be a mistake for Claire wishes he was the same size she was. To their surprise he shrinks.

 

Andrea then shows up and tells Richard that Claire has turned him into a pet. Andrea then tells Claire she's a mini goddess with the power to turn people into pets. Claire then removes Richard's ability to speak before shrinking him down to dust mite size and crushing him between her toes.

 

Claire hated being the smallest girl in town. So she started a shrinking reign of terror at Gabriel University.

 

Marsha Brown was her first victim. She got shrunk during her SOC 200 class. Then various men and women got shrunk. Claire shrinks the hometown football team to doll size in mid game. She also shrinks the head cheerleader, a girl named Judith Leaver because she was acting like a goddess.

 

Two months after shrinking Marsha, Claire tells her story to Jane Cardigan a reporter from the Gabriel University Times and unaware pet. Claire refuses to let Jane publish the story and when Jane tries to run away, she shrinks her to 1/16 of an inch in height and leaves her in the women's dorm of the university.

 

One day, Jack Perkins picks up Claire while she was standing in the hall. When Claire demands that he put her down, Jacks asks that she do her worst. She then kisses him and shrinks him to a 1/8th of an inch in height. She then takes him to another of her pets a woman named Kimberley. She then imprisons Jack in Kimberley's navel.

 

(It's not covered in any of my stories, but Jane and Jack eventually met each other.)

 

Around Halloween of 2002, the ghost of Courtney goes to Gabriel University and asks for Claire's help. Claire agrees to strike against Courtney's enemies. She confronts Candy first. When Candy's shrink ray fails to shrink Claire, Claire kisses her and shrinks her to the size of a fly, even giving her fly wings. When her boyfriend Justin comes home instead of obeying his demand to restore Candy to her proper size and shape Claire steps on her, killing her. Justin then tries to kill Claire but fails. Then Claire kisses him and shrinks him down to bite size. She then eats him. To his surprise, he doesn't die in her stomach. But is trapped in his own private hell.

 

Claire then briefly dropped in on the mini goddess Christmas party being held at Wishbone on Christmas Eve. But she got into an argument with Stanley Charm and left in a huff.

 

For Christmas (2002) Claire gave Gus Gilbert a six inch tall Amanda as a gift. Amanda had been a tall girl and mean to Gus. In the note Claire wrote to Gus, Claire assures him that it was safe to handle her. (By this time there was a strong belief that shrunken people were contagious, that you could shrink just by hanging around shrunken people) Her letter also stated that he didn't have to worry about being shrunk during the holidays.

 

 Sometime during the fall of 2002, Brooke came to Gabriel University. Claire turned her into a pet and then into a doll. Being turned into a living doll is considered one of the worse things that can happen to a mortal.

 

A few months later, Claire shrunk the new University president, a blond woman named Martha Turtledove while she was making a speech. Martha claimed the shrinking people crises which caused the previous president to resign were under control. Claire went out to prove it wasn't. Claire told Martha that she was the one in control not them.

 

Since it was Gus Gilbert's birthday she gave Martha to him as a gift.

 

 During the spring break Claire took part in Green Valley Survivor. Shrinking several pets and turning Monica into a doll.

 

Later that year (2003 CE) Claire Martin met Claire Snyder. Since the shorter Claire was unaware that she was a mini goddess. Claire was able to convince her that she was a pet under her control. She kept the other Claire under her control for months. But Claire Snyder objected to Claire Martin's activities: Especially her actions against the FBI and the NSA and various world leaders. For Claire was getting more and more ambitious.

 

A show down occurred in early 2004 between the two Claire's. Claire Snyder called Claire Martin's bluff to destroy her if she didn't behave.

 

One time Claire teleported herself to Mr. G's room and interrupted Mr. G's conversation with Debbie. Claire complained that Mr. G liked GTS better than SW and there was a lack of new Gabriel University stories. She suggested that Mr. G send Debbie to Gabriel University but her request was turned down.

 

Claire is a power hungry goddess. As time went on she visited other universes looking for new opportunities and victims. Rumor has it that she even visited universes outside the Wishbone multi verse.

 

In 2009 as part of the great comprise Claire Martin was exiled from SW-space. Most mini goddess was not sorry to see her go.

 

Story appearances:

Author note: This list only mentions stories are that posted on giantess world. Claire appeared in many more stories that are not posted here.

Why?

Green Valley Survivor

 The memoirs of Stanley Charm

 

Claire Snyder profile

 

Hair: red

Eyes: green

Skin: white

Height: 3"

 

Claire was a 5'8" 28 year attending Gabriel University when she shrunk. Catherine the super witch had warned her several years earlier that she would be shrunk, but by 2003 she had forgotten the warning.

 

At first Claire thought she was just another SW. Claire Martin who she met shortly after she shrank gave her the impression that she was under her control. It was months later, after Claire Snyder stood up to Claire Martin that she discovered the truth. She was a mini goddess and was her own master.

 

When she found out that she would be three inches tall for all eternity, it depressed her. Claire even attempted suicide. But she spent most of her time in search of ways to get big again. She went to Catherine, but she couldn't help her grow. Neither could the other super witches she met. She went to the Sizechangers and met the Size ranger, but they couldn't help her either. No matter where she went or whom she met, no one could help her grow to human size.

 

In 2005 she went to Wishbone and had a chat with Stanley Charm. He couldn’t make her grow and couldn’t turn her back into a human. It made no sense to Claire that a human could be turned into a goddess but a goddess could not be turned into a human.

 

By the 22nd century, Claire was getting desperate. In 2127, she asked her friend Tina to take her to the year 2000 so she could talk to Rita. To her disappointment, FemaleGrow didn't make her grow. While there she met Amanda, again. Claire had several encounters with Amanda before although for Amanda they hadn't met before. Claire told Rita that both men and women would lose the Gender War.

 

In 2004, Claire met GTS-Goddesses for the first time. One of them was a 4,000-foot blond named Amanda. To Claire's surprise, Amanda claimed to have met Claire before, back in the year 2000. At the time Claire thought Amanda was nuts, it was only after Claire's time travel trip that the encounter make sense. They eventually had a good laugh over it and over the centuries became good friends.

 

Story appearances:

Gender war: Rita and the mini goddess

Mentioned in Gender war: Meet Catherine

 

To be continued