- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So I was surprised at the gentle (now named playful) votes.

"Mom, I'm scared."

"Of what honey?" Lauren asked her two inch son as she reclined on her living room couch. She had her feet propped up on a coffee table which stood in front of the couch. Andrew reclined against his mother's curled finger, which was quite comfortable due to the skin providing a nice padding. He turned and faced his mother.

"Of everything, pretty much." Lauren sat up and set her feet on the floor, getting more serious.

"Hey, it's alright, ok? Like I said, we'll make it work out."

"Mom, how do you know that? How do you know I won't get stepped on, or eaten by a bug, or something else really terrible? How do I know you won't do something to me?" 

"Oh come on Andrew, I'm your mom for god's sake. Can't you trust me?" Lauren smiled at her tiny child but inside she was a mixture of feelings. She felt embarrassed that Andrew should be scared of her because she was having thoughts about using him. But also a sense of hurt that her own son wouldn't trust her in the first place.

"Yeah... I can." 

"Good' Lauren smiled and propped her feet back up on the table and set Andrew down on the table also. She pulled her phone out just in case any one had messaged her while she was taking care of her son and his unusual plight but something caught her sight.

 

Andrew felt himself being set down on the table right next to his mother's massive feet which easily towered over him. Her big toe alone was almost as tall as he was from what he could see. But it was unusual seeing her peds at a size like this and from such close proximity to boot. Poor Andrew had his gaze fixed on his mother's feet for an unknown reason. He never felt attracted to feet, never once looked at them in a sexual way but now they were almost irresistible.

 

"Andrew?" Lauren smiled as she saw her son flinch and turn with his cheeks burning red. He like my feet. "What's wrong?" She asked in mock ignorance. 

"Uhh, nothing. You just, uhh, surprised me that's all."

"Really?" Lauren smiled "Are you sure you weren't looking at something? Something like-"

Don't say feet, don't say feet

"-My feet?" Andrew flinched terribly telling his mother all she wanted to know.

"Do you like my feet Andrew?" He didn't answer and kept his back turned while the rest of his body sweated profusely. His cheeks, forehead and pretty much his whole face burned a bright res that could never be hidden, no matter what size. He looked down and was both surprised and disgusted to see his right hand gripping his throbbing erection. How did this turn him on? Why is his mom's feet so sexy now? But seeing his cock did give him an idea to change the subject.

"Mom, I'm still naked" Andrew told her in the most stable voice he could managed. He released his grip from his penis and slowly moved his hand to the side, a movement not missed by his perceptive mother.

"I know honey. I know." Lauren smiled as soon as she saw Andrew move his hand. She knew the game he was trying to play, changing the subject suddenly, trying to make her uncomfortable.

"But you refuse to answer me. Do you like my feet?"

"Yes" he whispered almost inaudibly to himself.

"Speak up Andrew, I can't hear you. And turn for me while you're at it."

"No" 

"What was that?" Lauren frowned thinking she heard wrong. Did he just say no to her?

"No Mom, I'm not turning around?"

"Why not?" 

"Because I don't want to. That's why."

"Is it because you don't want me seeing your little tallywhacker? Andrew, when you were a baby, I saw that thing multiple times a day."

"Yeah, but I'm sixteen now!" 

"Andrew jus turn around" Lauren sighed in fake impatience.

"No!" Without warning, Lauren's hand shot out and she pinched Andrew lightly between her pointer finger and thumb before turning him. As expected he had a raging hard on.

"So my feet are pretty after all!" Lauren grinned in success as her son hastily covered his swollen cock.

"Bah, stop it Andrew, I'll be seeing that a lot more these days so might as well start now."

"But what about clothes?"

"It'll take a while to make some and by the time they get here, we'll be used to it." Lauren waved the idea off.

"Oh" Andrew's face burned as he looked down at the ground so he wouldn't have to face his mother. None of this felt right but in a weird sort of way he kind of liked it. Attraction to feet, liking to be naked in front of his mom? What was wrong?

"So as I said, my feet are pretty!" Lauren smiled down at Andrew. It was so adorable seeing him dwarfed by her relatively small feet yet she felt turned on. Her pussy was growing wet as she watched.

I could stuff him in me! No! Not ever! Not unless... 

Lauren gasped at the idea but was quickly distracted with Andrew trying to get her attention.

"So what now Mom. I'm naked and you're fine with it. I have a strange attraction to your feet and to top it all off you look like A sweating grease monkey. Am I missing something here?"

"No honey, mommy's just thinking about something. Something good... " Lauren quickly wiped her forehead and turned her attention back to Andrew. "So you do like my feet! I bet they just look irrrresistible, huh?" Andrew started sweating. Lauren grinned and started wiggling her toes in an attempt to gain his full attention, at least to her foot. Andrew turned and looked at the wiggling digits. They were just too damn attractive to resist and they totally captured Andrew's attention.

Lauren giggled and brought her other foot around behind Andrew. She stuck her big toe out and very lightly brought it up Andrew's back.

"Would you like to touch them? They need a massage come to think of it. I think you fit the bill honey." Andrew shivered as the massive digit ran itself along his back and he almost turned and grabbed the toe. His libido was off the charts and his sexual instinct was skyrocketing like it never had. Of course, he wasn't the only one aroused. Lauren almost started fingering herself. She had her hands right next to her lips but pulled them back out of restraint. If Andrew didn't get pleasure, neither would she. For now that is.

"So what is it sweetheart? Wanna massage mommy's feet?" Andrew out of sheer sexual instinct, nodded.

"Really?! Great!" Lauren propped both her feet up right next to Andrew shaking the table and snapping Andrew out of his foot induced trance.

"Wait what?"

"You're massaging my feet remember hon?" Andrew frowned but slowly nodded.

"I-I guess so' He replied not remembering replying but the moment was too much to pass up.

"Great Andrew! I love you so much! Here, to show I care so much" Lauren plucked Andrew off the table and kissed him face first. She really did appreciate what he was about to do but she wanted a taste of that hard little cock he had. Her face blushed red slightly out of embarrassment but also out of attraction.

"Right foot. Start on the right" Lauren instructed. "No, my right!"

"Geez, hard enough I have to do this but now you're being specific on which foot?" Andrew shouted.

"Just hop to it short stuff" Lauren sighed and sat back with her arms crossed. Andrew slowly approached the towering sole of his mother's right foot. At about 6 feet to him but two inches tall to everybody else, the foot was about 5 times larger than his entire body. It scared him being right under the colossal sole but this he wanted to do. It was something that needed to be don.

Andrew placed his hands on the tender skin. His mother had soft feet, that's for sure. He pushed inwards on the skin which of course met with resistance. It was hard doing something like this at the size of a big toe. Lauren on the other hand enjoyed the thrilling sensation of having her miniscule child willingly giving her a foot massage while actually being smaller than the foot. Her hand slowly moved its way down her stomach into her panties then to her lips. She traced her vagina with a finger while Andrew worked on her foot.

"Put your shoulder into it honey!" Andrew sighed and leaned sideways throwing his shoulder into the ball of her foot. "Oh! Yeah, right there Andrew!" Lauren sighed in both actual physical relief and sexual excitement. She slowly stuck her finger into her soaked lips as Andrew continued working. 

Andrew watched the foot and gazed down at his crotch knowing what would meet him. His dick was stuck out in full salute and it wasn't going down any time soon. As long his mother's feet were so close, then he wouldn't stop feeling excited. Maybe she was doing this on purpose? Andrew shook his head and jabbed his elbow into his mother's sole. Before he knew it, he was pinned underneath her big toe with only his head and arms sticking out. How he got that far up, he would never know.

Yes, got him! Lauren watched as her son struggled underneath her big toe without accomplishing anything. It was just too much for little ol him. Her toe was just too strong! Lauren jabbed her fingers in her pussy and fingered herself right there on the couch.

Andrew shouted and struggled to lift the toe off of his body but, to his humiliation, it proved too much for him to move. If only everybody could see, Andrew Lamarre overwhelmed by his own mother's toe. To make things 'worse' the more he struggles the more his cock was agitated by his mother's toe and the more excited he came. Lauren fingered herself viciously and Andrew just gave up on escaping. He focused on one thing only at that point. Satisfaction.

Andrew gripped the toe and, basically to the point, humped the fuck out of it. He bucked his hips as best he could under the huge digit and stabbed the skin with his cock, trying to make it go as deep as it could. Unknowingly he was sexually exciting his mother by doing so and she was fingering herself. By coincidence they both came at the same time and released their tension.

"Andrew, thank you." Lauren smiled as she lifted her foot of her son. She reached down and picked him up gently. As soon as she brought him up to her face he looked up at her and smiled.

"No mom, thank you."

 

Chapter End Notes:

So chapter 3 now, vote,

Playful? 

OR

Abusive?

VOTE