- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for reading :)

Chapter 14 - Together, at last

 

“Your favorite...” April says gently, opening a draw in front of her and producing a huge ice cream scoop.  She pops the lid off of the ice cream, and digs into it, scooping out hundreds of pounds of the pink substance, and plopping it down into the bowl.  She repeats the process three times before replacing the lid, and tossing the scoop, loudly, into the sink.

Samantha jumps as the scoop clangs against the stainless steel, echoing throughout the room like a thunderclap.  April laughs, her eyes glazed over, an expression of pure and unrestrained excitement stretching across her gigantic face.  Her huge hand drops roughly on top of the lid of the jar, and within an instant it is unscrewed.  Her gigantic hand reaches inside, her thumb and forefinger roughly pinching Samantha between them.  Samantha shrieks and thrashes, kicking her feet frantically.  “April! What the hell?!” She screams, her voice growing more distant to Robert as she is rocketed out of the jar.  “No...” Robert whispers as a sudden realization overtakes him. “NO!” He bellows as he begins to slam his fists against the jar.  

“Here we are little one, finally...”  April’s gigantic voice booms, happily.  Robert can hear Samantha’s desperate response, but cannot make out the words coming from her tiny lips.

“Oh, that is simple, really, I am surprised I was able to keep you going for such a long time, you see Samantha, the special place... It’s my stomach.”  April giggles, slowly lowering the tiny girl into the bowl, and placing her atop the center mound of ice cream.  Robert can hear Samantha shrieking as April’s index fingertip mushes the tiny girl into the cold substance, flattening her into it.  April brings her fingertip to her mouth and sticks it inside, sucking the residual ice cream into her mouth, and then removing her finger with a smacking sound. 

“Don’t eat meeeeeee!” Samantha shrieks as she struggles uselessly within the viscous substance.  “That’s right, beg little Sammy, beg me for your life! Nnngh!” April moans, tilting her head back and snaking her hand into her panties.  The giant woman rubs her fingers in small circles, her mouth hanging open.  

“Oh my god, this is not happening!” Robert whimpers, backing away from the wall of the jar, in complete and utter shock.

April’s free hand reaches towards the CD player, hitting a button, and within a moment the opening bars of Fur Elise are softly emanating from the enormous speakers.  April hums along as she lifts the bottle of sprinkles over the ice cream, tapping it and causing a multicolored rain to cascade all around Samantha.

“Da-duh-da-duh-da-duh-da-duh dum, da-da-duh-dum, da-da-duh dummmm!” April hums along as she places the sprinkles down on the counter, lifting the chocolate syrup high overhead, and aiming the nozzle down at the ice cream.  She squeezes the bottle and causes a blackish-brown stream of thick, gooey syrup to stream down into the bowl.

“No! NO! April! I don’t want to die! I don’t want to die! please don’t eat meeee!!” Samantha can barely be heard screaming her tiny heart out as April makes small, chocolate circles around her body.   April places the syrup down on the counter, and lifts her spoon in one hand, her other still down inside of her panties, rubbing her woman hood vigorously.  

“Too bad! I’m going to scoop up your itty bitty body, roll you around in my mouth, and then swallow you whole...” April says breathlessly, licking her lips in a slow and exaggerated manner.  

“Oh no! The big bad spoon is coming to get you, run little girl run!” April taunts as she dips the spoon into the bowl, a little off to Samantha’s right side.  “Oops missed.” She coos gently as she lifts the spoon out, and slides it between her lips.  “Mmmm.” Her gigantic voice hums around the spoon.  Samantha can be heard shrieking continuously from within the bowl, pausing only to breathe.

“Are you enjoying the show Little Robbie Ladner, hmm?” April shudders, a wet smacking sound  squelching audibly from her underwear. “Don’t worry, It won’t be long for you either...You are both...going...to dieee...” April says, her voice deep with conviction as she lowers the spoon back into the bowl, this time, digging the spoon directly under Samantha, and scooping her up, along with a sizable chunk of melting, pink sweetness.  She brings the spoon to her lips as Samantha waves her arms frantically, screaming at the top of her tiny lungs.

“This is the special place you have been yearning for little girl, see? Ahhh!” April taunts as she opens her mouth wide, giving the tiny girl a front row seat to her monstrous tongue, her teeth, and the back of her throat. April closes her mouth and giggles as Samantha waves her arms in a criss cross manner, shaking her tiny head furiously left to right.  

“Ready? Heerree youuuu gooo, say hello to Seth!” She says breathlessly as she opens her mouth, slowly moving the spoon towards her tongue.  

The screaming, writhing girl disappears into April’s mouth, her tiny, desperate cries for mercy silenced, as the cd player continues playing Fur Elise, the song filling Robert with the deepest dread he has ever experienced in his life.

“Mmmmm.” April moans, pulling the empty spoon from her mouth.  

“No!! no!! You fucking bitch, don’t swallow her, no!!” Robert pounds on the plastic, his hands becoming red and raw as a large gulping sound fills his tiny ears.  April drops the spoon back into the dish, and pauses the song.  Robert stands there, silently sobbing and whimpering as April turns her attention towards him.  

“Just like that...” She says, her eyes narrowed.  April sucks air through her teeth and tilts her head back, moaning as the hand within her panties finally ceases it’s rubbing.  “Oh god...that...was...” April shudders.

“And now...” She whispers, snaking her hand into the jar and wrapping her fingers around Robert.

“No...no!!” Robert thrashes violently, his life flashing before his very eyes as he is rocketed into the air, up towards April’s lips, which fill his vision.  

“Squirm Robbie, it’s not going to help you.” April taunts as she opens her mouth.  “Ahhh.” She hums happily, moving her tongue around, to show Robert that Samantha was indeed gone, most likely already thrashing about within her stomach acids.

“How...how could you?! SHE LOVED YOU!!” Robert screams.

“You little things are not capable of love...” April whispers.

“You’re animals...Insects...You act out of fear and instinct.” She taunts, her fingers loosening little by little.

Robert looks down towards the floor, suddenly realizing that a fall from this height would certainly spell disaster.

“And insects...well, I hate insects...Samantha was cute and cuddly, you, you’re just... ugh...” April grunts in disgust, her grip becoming looser and looser.

“No! April! Don’t drop me! Don’t drop me! Please!” Robert pleads desperately, writhing within her fingers.

“Sorry little thing, but you are not even fit to eat.” April giggles, opening her hand and letting Robert plummet towards the floor.

Robert screeches and twists his arms as the floor shoots towards him at an amazing rate, he impacts on his side with a tiny thwapping sound, his legs, hips, ribs, and left arm shattering.  Blood streams from his mouth as he struggles not to fade into Oblivion, April’s humungous toes wiggling in front of him. April’s foot gently nudges him onto his back, the giant woman stretching above him, high into the sky, her legs elongated in his tiny eyes.  He lifts a hand, his body convulsing and twisting this way and that, like a wounded insect.  

Without a word April lifts her foot over Robert, slowly bringing it downwards.  April’s smiling face is replaced in Robert’s vision with the ball of her foot, which slams into his head, pressing it against the tile of the floor.  Robert lets out a small, bloodied gurgle as his skull is compressed beneath literally, tons of foot flesh, ending his life.

April lifts her foot and hovers it in the air, grabbing a napkin.  She wipes the small red blotch of blood from her wrinkled foot flesh before bending down and balling Robert up within the napkin.  She walks over to the wastebasket and steps on the pedal, pops the lid open, and tosses the bloodied napkin inside nonchalantly.

She calmly walks to the cookie jars, and grabs her marble notebook, flipping it open to Samantha’s page, and drawing a smiley face.  She then flips to Robert’s page and draws a frown before slamming the book shut and stuffing it back into its place.

She grabs her bowl of ice cream and wanders into the living room, to her computer.  She sits down and places the bowl by her mouse, clicking and browsing a few news item, one particular article is about mass protests, across ten major U.S cities.  She snorts and clicks the news article away.

“As if they deserve rights...” She says condescendingly to herself, sighing contently as she scoops the spoon into the bowl, bringing a spoonful of ice cream to her lips.

She browses the same web forum she had met Robert on, reads a few threads, and prepares to send a private message, she types away at her keyboard.

‘Hello, my name is April Graves, I am so so sorry to hear about your diagnosis.’