- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final chapter

The next morning came, and Jessica slipped the pin back on to Bill at exactly 10 AM. The breakfast this morning was bacon and eggs, cooked by Bill.

Bill was having a hard time getting used to being 10 inches shorter, and having an ever harder time getting used to being ten inches shorter than his sisters and cousins. Thsi morning, Bill was wearing his sister's old t-shirts and some jeans of reasonable length. Since it was summer, nearly all that was in Bill's droors for the girls to wear were tank tops, gym shorts, and jeans. None of the girls decided to wear the gym shorts. While eating breakfast, Kate said,

"Thanks for breakfast, Bill."

"No problem!" he said.

"I think you undercooked the eggs." Jessica moodily pointed out, and grew an inch.

"Come on, they aren't that bad!" Bill said. "I'm used to cooking for 3, not 6!"

"Still, I think you should cook mine more." she critiqued, and grew more.

The heights were now completely reversed. Bill was eye level with their nipples. Bill got Jessica's eggs and cooked them again. Then, Jessica brought up another complaint: "My bacon is too crispy!"

"I'm sorry, see if someone wants to trade with you or something." he said absentmindedly, while standing and eating, since there were no more chairs left.

"I'm sorry, I think you forgot you'r almost a foot and a half shorter than me!" she said. As she said that, Bill lost another inch, and she grew. While saying this, she stood up, right infront of Bill. Her tank top was getting too small. Her breasts bumped Bill in the face, and were starting to become fairly visible in her now-too small shirt. Part of her stomach was visible.

"Ok, ok, sheesh! I'll cook more bacon. Can I at least have your 'too crispy' bacon?" Bill asked.

"No!" she screamed, and grew more.

As Bill was cooking more bacon, Jessica walked up behind him. There was a 21" gap between their heights. That meant that Jessica was nearly 3 heads taller than Bill. She walked closer and closer, and then pressed her body against his. Her massive breasts weighed down on Bill's head, and her waist rubbed up against his mid-back.

"Could you back up, please?" Bill asked. "You're making it hard to cook your bacon."

"Why can't I just stand here?" she cried, and grew more.

"Fine." Bill said. "Stand where ever you want."

With that, she pressed her waist against his back, harder and harder, until she was nearly forcing Bill on to the pan.

"Please, can I have some room?" Bill asked, unable to flip the bacon.
"I thought you said I could stand where ever I wanted!" she pouted, and grew more.

"You can stand there!" Bill explained, grabbing his pants as they slid down. "I just would like a bit more room so that I can cook!"

"Fine!" Jessica grumbled, and stomped back to her chair. There was only one problem: her waist was too wide to fit in it. After not fitting, she just tore the arms off of the chair, and sat down. She made it look like she was too tall for the world: Her jeans were stretched to their limit, Her tank top was practically just a bra, and her knees hit the bottom of the table. She was now almost 2' taller than Bill. She decided to leave him alone for a while.

At 2 PM, the family started lunch. The girls had grown 2 inches each, while Bill had lost 2 inches. Jessica was 6'9" tall, Kate, Emily, Diana, and Allison were 6'2" tall, and Bill was 4'6" tall.

Jessica yelled at Bill, and grew. "Hurry up, idiot. I'm hungry!"

"I'm going as fast as I can!" Bill pleaded.

At the end of lunch, Kate, Emily, Diana, and Allison met in Bill's room.

"We need to stop Jessica. She's abusing the privelige." Allison announced.

"We need to take the shrinking pin from Bill, give to to Jessica, and give Bill the shrinking pin. He's getting WAY too small!" Diana said.

Diana was right. Bill was small. By the end of lunch, Jessica had reduced him to just 4' tall. Jessica had become 7'3" tall, and nearly doubled Bill's height. She was a foot taller than the other girls, and they were taller than most men!

"For all we know, she could be abusing Bill as we speak!" Kate said. And she was right.

Jessica had shrunk Bill down another 3 inches, and grown 3 inches herself. She was now 7'6", 90 inches tall, and Bill was now 3'9", 45 inches, tall. Jessica sat criss-cross infront of Bill. They were now eye-level.

"Boy, has it been a while since we've seen  eye to eye, if you know what I mean!" she said. But without Jessica realising it, Emily had stolen her pin, and she could no longer influence Bill's height.

"Come here, Bill!" she said. She grabbed Bill under the arms, lifted him up, and stood him in the middle of her lap. Bill's clothes were massive on him, and Jessica's here tiny. The jeans, which used to be as long as her legs, were now normal length shorts, but so tight that they looked like she was poured in to them. The tank top was barely holding her massive cleavage. Suddenly, Emily walked in to Jessica's view.

"You shouldn't do this to him, you know." Emily said, dryly.

"Look who's talking, tiny!" Jessica said, and stood all the way up. Kate looked short compared to her. Jessica, adopted from Asia, where people typically aren't that tall, was a foot over her cousin.

The girls sent a series of angry words back and forth, until Jessica realised that she was the only one loosing height. Bill had grown to 5' tall, since he was wearing the growth pins of all of the girls, the other girls were 6'2" tall, and Jessica was 6'6" tall. Emily grabbed all of the pins, put them in the box, and put that in her pocket to deal with later. It was then that the phone rang.

"Hello?" Bill answered.

It was Cindy calling. She said she had good and bad news.

"What's the good news?" Bill asked.

"I grew to 5'10" tall!" she said, excitedly.

"Neat." Bill said, sounding not nearly as excited as her. "What's the bad news?"

About a minute of silence ensued, followed by Bill dropping the phone, and saying "Oh my God!"

All of their parents died in a plane crash. The kids had the options of either staying together, or being seperated and put in to adoption homes. For them, the choice was simple: stay together. Emily, doing the logical thing, melted the pins, and threw away the remnants.

The family continued living together for a while, along with Cindy and Zach.