- Text Size +

 

Pampering

(Set in the Rebalancing the Sexes Universe about one year after the Goddess of Love's arrival)

Jeff hacked through the dense growth that surrounded him. He was determined to hack it down to size and create something pleasing to the eye. But he had to use his machete with care, for obvious reasons. The golden, weedlike growths came up to his knees and cutting too low might tick off his wife. In the old world, he would have risked an argument over the neatness of his lawn care, but not in this time, not in this place.

After the machete, Jeff brought out the mower. But unlike the ones he had used in the past, this one had an electric motor and several fine blades to cut the spaghetti-like growth ever so carefully. The sun was shining and it was warm where Jeff was, and he began to perspire a little. He hadn't seen all that much sunshine in the past year and was grateful for the chance to get outdoors, even if that meant taking a chance with bugs. The work was not so much exhausting as painstaking. He wanted to get this right for Kaitlin.

Jeff had been at it for almost an hour when the ground shifted beneath his feet. He almost lost his balance as the patch he was mowing shifted to a dangerously steep angle. He yelled up at the terrain behind him. "Stay still, Kaitlin!"

Above and in front, two forty-foot pillars, one on each side, formed an arch above him. Between those pillars stretched a pink canopy. Below the canopy were large straps of plastic, white and green, criss-crossed above and beneath each other.

A booming voice surrounded him. "OK babe." He looked back. He saw a lightly sloping mound, and behind that two pointed mounds. Farther back, ten stories or more high, a huge woman's face -- the face of his beloved Kaitlin, framed by blonde hair.

Jeff reoriented himself to the view in front. The two pillars were Kaitlin's legs. The pink canopy, her bikini bottom -- he spent as much time in there as outside. The cross-hatching beneath her legs was the seat of the lawn chair on which Kaitlin was reclining in their back yard. The growth Jeff was trying to tame -- her pubes. Jeff held the handlebars of his mower, and stood just one inch tall.

It took another hour of work for Jeff to achieve the shape he'd been working toward -- a key, pointing down toward Kaitlin's most sacred place, one that meant the world to Jeff, one that now was the world for Jeff much of the time. Then it was another few minutes of using his entire body to buff lotion into the places where he had cut, so that Kaitlin wouldn't feel any irritation when she slipped her panties on. But Saturday was pampering day, and now that he was tiny, these kinds of tasks dominated Jeff's "honey-do" list. Emphasis on the honey.

When it was over, Kaitlin scooped up her tiny husband. "Thanks for staying still... most of the time", Jeff yelled.

"You don't know how hard it was!" Kaitlin whispered. "Feeling your little body so close to my womanhood, all I could think about was getting you back where you belong!" She glanced down at her pubes. "It does look kinda neat", she giggled.

"Why don't we go inside so you can look at it in a mirror", Jeff shouted as he wiped his brow.

 

"Good idea. I really need some relief down there, and you can give it to me on the way", Kaitlin answered.

 

Kaitlin brought the bikini bottom back to just below her womanhood. Jeff jumped in, Kaitlin pulled up the bottom, climbed off the lawn chair and walked inside.

It was an unsteady ride in Kaitlin's hammock, but Jeff had mastered how to manuever around in this environment. He approached one of her labia, partly as a mountain climber would, embracing it, undulating his body against it, delivering tiny, tiny kisses. It didn't take him long to coax out the clitoris. Jeff waited till Kaitlin was inside, then gave that tiny love button the biggest hug he could muster. Kaitlin gasped, and grabbed at a table to steady herself, as waves of pleasure shot through her. Jeff then hurled himself into the clitoris, body-slamming it several times. Kaitlin's screams rocked his world.

When they finished, Kaitlin walked to the bathroom and deposited Jeff on the backbench. "That was amazing", she moaned. "Of course, they all are. I don't know what I'd do if I hadn't married you just before the Goddess of Love appeared."

"They're talking about developing a pill that could keep a woman... cooled down", Jeff shouted.

"Yeah, but that's still in the lab. Even if it passes testing, they say it'll only work for a day at most. Those urges the Goddess of Love gave us are just way too powerful for any pill. Speaking of urges, I think I've got one knocking at the other door. "

Jeff knew what that meant.

Kaitlin pulled the backbench forward. It locked with the frontbench, which was like a workout bench with better padding. The connection between the frontbench and backbench left two holes for Kaitlin's legs. Underneath the backbench, Kaitlin was on her knees, with her belly on the frontbench. The backbench and frontbench kept her legs locked in place, with her butt up in the air. "12 inches please."

Jeff immediately shot up to his maximum height of 12 inches. Directly in front of him loomed Kaitlin's buttocks, each seemingly three or four feet tall to him. He could make out every mole and every goosebump that swept across them. In between, a place his manhood fit perfectly at this size -- two tinier versions of Kaitlin's labiae and a very tiny clitoris that was actually connected to the one in front surrounded her anus. The Goddess had modified the tissue in the last inch of her rectum to resemble that of her vagina -- making it an exact fit for Jeff's one-inch long penis. Despite the huge size advantage, Kaitlin felt incredibly vulnerable and needful of her husband's ministrations.

The Goddess had made another amazing change to women's bodies. A new gland converted their wastes, both liquid and solid, to a sterile fluid that resembled semen, or vaginal fluid from the days before the Goddess made that taste like honey. Needless to say, it all but solved most of the world's sanitation issues (as the men were no longer producing much in the way of waste), but the volume produced was considerable -- thus the need for constant relief . A woman could only relieve herself if she stimulated herself "back there" -- or if a man did the job. Most preferred the latter, leading to a change in plumbing in most household bathrooms.

Jeff approached the buttocks, placing a hand on each to steady himself. Of all his exertions for his wife, this most resembled sex as he remembered it before the Goddess. Put your manhood inside a woman, pump and pump until you come and she comes. Pretty vanilla -- except for the size, the place, and the way it would end.

The backdoor was already moist with lubrication. It was all Jeff could do to keep from sliding all the way in immediately. He wanted to tease Kaitlin a little bit, just like in the old days. Kaitlin reached behind and pushed her buttocks together to force Jeff in. Within a minute or two he was pumping away. He could feel the heat building in Kaitlin's "second vagina", and he figured a climax was on the way.

Just before she came, Kaitlin moaned, "One inch! One inch!" Instantly, Jeff's penis fell out of Kaitlin's backdoor. Jeff fell back and landed on his butt on the backbench. Kaitlin's buttocks grew above him. Soon they seemed thirty feet high, and the cleft in between cast a shadow over him.

"Eeeeeee!" Kaitlin screamed. Rhythmically, jets of hot fluid began squirting out of her backdoor, not unlike a man's ejaculation. They rained a hot torrent down upon Jeff, covering him in the creamy fluid.

Kaitlin floated down from her latest orgasm. Why had she shrunk Jeff just before climax? It was something she couldn't control. The fluid she squirted from her behind contained little squiggly creatures, not unlike spermatozoa. Their purpose was not to impregnate Jeff. They carried oxytocin, a hormone linked to bonding. The squiggly creatures wormed their way into Jeff's body, then exploded, releasing large amounts of oxytocin in his system. As the oxytocin took hold, Jeff felt himself filling with awe and love for the buttocks that loomed three stories or more high, and the woman attached to them. He couldn't imagine a world without her, nor could he imagine living outside her body. He felt the feelings they had during their bonding a year earlier, rushing back at express speed.

Gradually the world righted itself. Kaitlin barked "12 inches please." Restored to his maximum height, Jeff climbed down from the backbench and grabbed a a washcloth that was taller than a bath towel to him. He dug into a plastic bag full of cotton balls and scooped one out. Then he grabbed a small cup and ran some hot water from a tap near the baseboard. Then he carried them up to the bench and began to lather Kaitlin's buttocks in the warm, soapy water. After several minutes of lathering each cheek, Jeff dipped the cotton ball in the water and gently brought it up to Kaitlin's backdoor, just a touch, just enough to draw moisture away. Then he swept it up and down the cleft as the giantess in front of him shuddered.

Jeff covered his body in lotion and slammed it into Kaitlin's behind, kneading it into her flesh. After several minutes her bottom was as buffed as a newly waxed car. "All done", he shouted, with a smack on Kaitlin's left cheek.

Kaitlin reached behind and pushed away the backbench. Then she stood up and pulled up her bikini bottom to her thighs. Turning to face Jeff, she said, "you made me feel like a little princess. Now it's time to make you feel like a little prince. One inch."

Once Jeff had shot back to his minimum height, Kaitlin dropped him in her bra. "I'm going to mow the lawn and get all sweaty -- and then we're going to take a bath together, and I'll probably need another orgasm or two by then."

Jeff sighed as he took in the view from bra-level. A man's work is never done...