- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Action was needed

As the immense footsteps got closer Tim stood up and told himself that he'd be much more resolute and steady this time. After all, he had things to iron out with her and boundaries to set. This time he would be ready.


He heard his door open, she was almost there now.. Tim gritted his teeth and remembered his anger over this ordeal that he now found himself in. After all, none of this was fair for him and he would turn the tables back into his favor.. She'd see.


Then all at once in a flash of a moment his ceiling turned from plaster and overhead lighting fixtures to a mass of flesh and cloth that covered all that he could see from wall to wall.


A mass of flesh that wore a cute smile that perhaps some spoiled little girl might show for a new toy that has just been added to her collection.


Wendy's hands were on her hips as she gazed down upon a Tiny Tim who stood in almost the same exact posture as her with the difference of his neck craning up and hers hanging down. Tim on the other hand was not smiling but had more of a look of uncertainty just before a battle ensued.


Tim began to speak; " Hello Wendy, we nee to-"


But Tim's voice was drowned out by a a mass of decibels that his could never hope to come through or above which was simply overwhelmed by the Giantess who decided to talk over his which she easily did.


"Hello sleepyhead, I thought you'd never wake up today." I was just coming up here to wake you up anyhow and am glad that you saved me the effort."


Now she relaxed some seeing that Tim was effectively silenced and began to fall down towards the floor in order to sit right in front of Tim's drawer in a cross legged Indian posture.. She then bent forward causing Tim to take a step back with the avalanche effect scaring him once more, as she put both of her elbows upon the lip of the drawer and rested her chin upon her upturned hands.. The weight of which causing his drawer to droop forward some causing Tim to stumble forward a couple of steps this time.


Once he had righted himself he looked up again to see Wendy with a more thoughtful look on her beautiful face.. A face that now had more make up on than yesterday with her lips being painted a much brighter shade of red as well.


Her eyes left Tim to look at the letter and then she smiled again bringing her eyes back to him.
"Oh, I see you've read your mother's note. Good! Now I suspect you might know what kind of relationship that you and I are about to have."

All Tim could do was grit his teeth and wait for what she said next.


Wendy instead reached in causing Tim to flinch as she lifted the note up and out of the drawer only to set it several feet above him on top of the night stand after which refocusing her attention upon him.


"This is all pretty much going to be up to you Timmy, my stay here can either be a pleasant one for you or it can be a nightmare.. Either way it'll be fun and beneficial to me. But in the end I'm always going to win so it's my hope that you catch on quick Timmy.


Now, we're going to talk about the rules that you'll be living under once we've eaten some breakfast because I'm starved now since it took you so long to wake up. I'm sure you'll need to pee too so let's get that taken care of as well."


Tim had been steadily steaming as this girl smugly laid down his life terms to him... The gull of her speaking down to him as if he was half his own age right now. So Tim decided to make his first move of independence and simultaneously test the young Giantess as well.


Just as Wendy began to reach in Tim halted her by yelling up to her.


"I don't need to pee Wendo Wendy, I've already done it." He motioned behind himself with a shrug of his shoulder and head to the exact spot he had just urinated in a few moments ago."

Wendy's eyes followed his body movements to the far corner of the drawer.
"You mean over there where the socks are?" Wendy asked in a confused sort of grimace.

Tim, proud of the temporary gaining of the upper hand responded.


"Yeah, right over there on top of that red sock.. You know, the next time you decide to leave me some place you might just think about leaving some type of way for me to relieve myself you ditz."


Wendy's head and eyes shot back to Tim as she tried to take in what had just happened noticing Tim's small smirk in the process. But then Wendy's head turned back towards the far corner as she reached into the drawer to pick up the sock and see if Tim was actually being for real or was just putting her on. "Certainly he was not that stupid!" She mused to herself.


But sure enough, once she had extracted the sock and examined it she could see a wet spot that had spread to about the size of a quarter upon it.


So shaking her head she again turned her attention towards Tim. The state for her dominance was already being challenged by Tim and what she did next would cement who was the dominant one in this situation that was going to span a few months of time.. She had many things to learn from him and unless she had his cooperation she would most certainly fail this internship and this just would not do. Everything relied on what she did next and by now she had decided the pertinent course of action to take.


"Well Timmy boy, you think that was cute? Pissing on my cloths like some common rat?"


Tim's smile faded as he became incensed at her comparison of him to a small dirty rodent.


"I had hoped that we wouldn't have to begin your behavior training so soon and that we could get off to a much better start together but you are already pushing my hand here so listen up.

Do you know why mice and rats smell Timmy? "


Tim folded his hands in defiance but remained silent curious to see what her next move would be and in no mood to humor her line of questioning to begin with.


"Well since a cat seems to have your tongue I'll tell you why. You see, mice and rats are dirty because they pee and crap where they live.. And then they play and move around and basically roll in it too.


Now, you've pissed where you live.. You've done that part well.. So the only thing left for you to do you little rat is roll around in your piss too.!"


Wendy's hand shot forward and collided with Tim knocking him senseless. And before he even knew what was happening he felt all of his body except for his head locked within her hot moist hand which was holding him a little too tightly at that, just before he was rocketed out of the drawer and right in front of her face. Once again he found it hard do breath.


When he finally did get his bearings he saw the red sock that he had peed on earlier coming right for his face with the wet spot dead center of it. Tim began to pull his head back and try to squirm away but found that nothing seemed to move except for the sock which was slowly advancing on his exposed head.


Finally the sock took all of his view away and the lights went out as it was wrapped around his face and head... Then Wendy began compressing the sock's wet spot smearing his own urine all over his hair and face.


Tim could only breath in wet cloth with the horrible stench of warm stale urine as it was slathered all over his flailing head. This went on for a couple of minutes until then without warning the sock was mercifully lifted away giving him back the desperately needed oxygen that he needed.


Tim's hair and face glistened with the waste fluid as he coughed and sputtered. By the time he was able to partially recover he could see Wendy reaching into the drawer and removing all of her clothing from it. Then she unceremoniously dropped him into the drawer and addressed him again.


"Now let that piss sink in and give you the proper scent of the rat that you are... Because the next time you try something like that I'll piss on you myself you little pipsqueak.. And I promise you that I've got a hell of a lot more piss to spray you down with than you could do in a month! Maybe even a year!


Now sit in there for a while and think about what a selfish despicable little boy you are. "


Tim was busy trying to wipe the stinging liquid out of his eyes, nose, and mouth. He hardly even paid her much attention as he had his own problems to contend with presently.


And then without warning his world lurched to the side as the drawer was quickly slammed shut. It moved so quickly that Tim was sent bouncing off of the front panel only to land hard again upon the coarse wooden floor.. His world now encompassed with darkness.


Tim's face was contorted as he sat there with a grimace of pain for his now hurting shoulder as he felt the percussions of Wendy's feet leaving the room and him all alone.


"Well that didn't go as well as I thought it would." Tim told himself as he removed his shirt and begin wiping his hair off with it.

All he could do now was wait for her to come back and hopefully let him out.