- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone;

I had originally moved this story over to Giantess Art after being invited to do such.  Unfortunately GA is now defunct so this leaves new readers hanging and other fans of it frustrated.  I aplogize for this.

Being that the nature of this novel (and yes it did turn out to be a lengthy one) would exclude it from almost all websites, I've decided to bite the bullet and simply self publish it into a paperback novel.  This book will include a bonus sub-plot or two that the original novel did not have so that old readers of it gain something new.

Once it is printed, pressed, and ready for ordering I will let people know.  If you have any questions on pricing, the contents, the release date,  or anything else, then please contact me at www.deviantart.com using the handle CrocodileWriter in order to find me.  You can Private Message me there or Chat with me if you feel so inclined to do so.

Thanks a lot for your support people and I'm hoping to give you all even more with this story in the near future.  So please bear with me in the meantime.

Here is chapter 15 of that story.   There were  21 chapters after this one! 

Crocodile

Chapter 15

“Would you put him down for just five minutes so that I can talk to you?” Wendy was at her wit’s end with Sheila.
Her friend had been ogling the struggling tiny man ever since he wound up in her clutches.

“Ok, follow me!” Wendy grabbed Sheila’s free hand and practically pulled her younger friend up the stairs to Tim’s old room...

When they got to the dresser where Tim now slept Wendy grabbed the tiny man out of Sheila’s grasp and quickly lowered him to the bottom dresser compartment where Tim slept now.

Roughly tossing the incensed man down upon her stockings she quickly shut the door sending him flying against the side of the front drawer.

“Why’d you do that? He’s mine now you know?” A now shocked and angered Sheila inquired.


Wendy just pulled Sheila out of the room and back down the stairs to the living room where she sad down indicating with her hand for Sheila to do the same who did yet with a confused look upon her face.

Wendy: He’ll be safe in the drawer and wont be able to escape while I talk to you.

Sheila: But why can’t I hold him while we talk?

Wendy: Look Sheila, you come from a wealthy family and your mother is a Senator of all things...
Let’s just say that you’re not going to have a difficult life ahead of you. As for me? I’m going to have to work at it. My parents are blue collar folks and Tim is my big chance to land myself a profession later on so that I don’t wind up working a fast food job get it?

Sheila’s haze began to clear as Wendy’s reasoning began to dawn on her.. Yes Wendy was older than her and perhaps more intelligent too.. But her family background was far removed from hers. Her college was going to be paid for by her mother... Wendy had a trade school program to look forward to and Tim was her ticket now. So nodding she soberly began to listen to Wendy’s words.

Wendy: Now, we might have to get a little rough but we have to locate Tim.. If he isn’t found I’m dead! And we could use this as a opportunity for both of us to practice some training techniques that I’ve been reading about in order to get him to see things our way. It might also show him that you’re the boss and make your life with this new feral Little more easy and smooth.

You were the one who lost him were you not?

Sheila: Yes

Wendy: Then desperate times call for desperate measures!

Sheila: Ok Wendy. You’re my best friend and I don’t want you getting into any trouble so what did you have in mind?

Mark’s wooden room was dark with the scent of fabric-softener.
His behind and feet rested on the soft nylons of Wendy’s under garments and hose.

It had all happened so fast.. He shoved his knife into her skin with all of his might yet she still plucked him up from the ground like a errant puppy.

After the humiliating ogling and the hot sweaty trip back to the Bender household he was roughly snatched from the soft hand of his abductor by another Giantess.. Only to be discarded into this dresser drawer as they angrily stormed off.

But now the giant footfalls were returning again.. Up the stairs they came.. Down the hall they drew closer.

Mark began to sweat with nervous anticipation as the thunderous footfalls got closer and closer to him. The furs that he wore, (made out of mouse hide) were dampening with his perspiration...

Then his world lurched violently sending him into a pron position as light streamed in.. Before he could even get his bearings he was squashed up in a firm palm once again and then free falling as he was dropped onto a bed quilt.

The one with the darker hair spoke to him from her lofty height.

“Look little man.. You and some of your friends took Tim Bender away from me... I need to know where he is so that his mother wont have a heart attack when she comes home. We don’t have a lot of time so if you refuse we’re going to have to rough you up some.”

Mark looked up incredulously at the two colossal teens who had their hands upon their waists in a posture of no nonsense. Determined looks upon their frowny faces as well.

Mark cupped his hands to his mouth to direct his voice more directly and shouted a simple statement back.

“Fuck you!”

Sheila looked over to Wendy whose facial expression had changed from a frown to an incredulous grin..

Then she calmly talked down to the angered tiny man.

“Oh Mister, you’re only going to make things more difficult for yourself.. We are holding all the cards here.. How long do you think you can hold out before we wear you out?

Then Wendy looked to Sheila and smiled again.

“Sheila do you remember that Youtube video of the girl who was having all of that fun with her two older brothers who are Littles now”

Sheila had a thoughtful look and then smiled. “You want to do that to him?”

Wendy smiled even wider and nodded in agreement.

Both the brunette teen and the blonde tween hurriedly pulled off their shoes and began climbing up on the bed with excited looks upon their faces causing Mark to nervously retreat towards the center.






Tim had been blind folded for most of the trip through the woods after they had come out of the sewage system of the neighborhood which might have only been a grassy lawn for all that he knew. But there was so much noise that it had to be some undeveloped area.. The chirps of crickets, the hoots of owls, rustling of leaves and branches as they passed creatures by.

They walked and Tim stumbled along for hours. Sometimes massive flapping wings could be heard... A startled Tim called out in fear of what they were.

“Wha, what was that?”
“Bats kid, now shut or I’ll spin you around a dozen times and then ditch you out here.”

Tim didn’t need to be told to be quiet again with that threat.

After another thirty minutes of struggling through the forest they came to a stop.. Tim couldn’t see, but he could hear what was going on around him.

He heard a small metal door slide open.

“What’s the word?” Asked a new voice.
“Thunderbird.” Replied Ron to which three men around him began lauging.

Then Tim heard a loud clank followed by the squeak of a large wooden door opening..

A few paces in a man who was walking by spoke.

“Good , a new recruit.. We could use one.. You know we lost three good men this week.”
“Four.” Replied Ned... “We lost Mark today.”
“Oh shit not Mark! How’d he go?”
“Some nit wit girl got him when we were trying to rescue this one.”
“Have any idea where she took him?”

“I know!” Tim spoke up through the bag that was fastened over his head.

“Take him to the interview room. We’ll interrogate him there. Melody will want to have a word with him as usual.”

Tim was pushed forward and they walked on.. He noticed that the floor was no longer earthen but more like hard wood or something...

It was a bunch of turns and up several flights of stairs where he was directed to sit down. Then he waited for about twenty odd minutes in silence

Suddenly his plastic hood was taken off of his head.

As Tim’s eyes adjusted to the candle light he noticed a man on his left and on his right that seemed like sentries or guards. They wore the same furs that everyone else wore.. Grey and burnt browns were the colors of the fur.

Before him was were three adults.. A lady around Tim’s age perhaps a little older sat in the middle with Ned and Ron sitting to each side of her.

All around him was solid wooden walls.. They appeared smooth and there were no slats as if the room was carved out of a single piece of wood... Everything looked smoothed and rounded too. As if it had been painstakingly sanded by hand. Calming...

In the raised ornately cut wooden chair in the middle sat the beautiful younger lady with bleached white hair tied back in a pony tail..

“Hello new potential member of the Freedom Nation..” Smiled the pretty lady.

Tim’s eyes bulged out, was this really the Freedom Nation he’d heard so much about?

Ned and Ron smiled at Tim’s reaction.

The lady indicated to the men that had brought Tim to this place.

“These two are my top commanders... We work on a ranking system here. The people here are ranked on how much they contribute to the whole and are given positions of privilege based on this. If you earn, you excel here. If you are lazy then you do poorly.. Food is very hard to come by for us so whoever gathers the most becomes the President for a year until the next bounty can be tallied. Then the positions are reshuffled on merit alone.

If you were to join us you would live under this system.. You would start as a lowly scout and you’d have to prove yourself day in and day out..”

Then the young limber lady learned forward and smiled again...

“That’s if you survive long enough to be any use to us.”

Then the President nodded to the guard standing on Tim’s right.. The man quickly walked over to a window and opened the wooden shudder...

Tim peered and almost peed his pants with what he saw..

There swinging from a vine rope just outside of the window was a man who was quite dead. He’d been there for perhaps a couple of days.. Tim recognized his cloths as being those from the National Bounty Hunters department.. Then Tim recognized him as the guy he had see on TV the other day who had been interviewed... Mr. Hancock.. A stench of death blew into the room before the President nodded her head again signaling the guard to close the heavy wooden shudder once more.

Tim covered his eyes in clear shock at how quickly things had gotten very real in his new life.

“That’s what we do to traitors by the way. He got caught giving sensitive information to our enemies the other day. You know, the big people who think we should all be content with being adorable little pets to have their ways with. And we lost three good men to those damned bounty hunters as a result.

But his days of getting our people rounded up are over as you can see.. Ned and Ron tell me that you were largely responsible for another one of our own getting captured by the enemy.. I have a good mind to put you out there on that rope next...

You would be working under the eight ball to start as we decide if you can hack it here. And you would be put on the rescue team that tries to get Mark back too... You owe him at least that much for paying for your freedom with his...

So what do you say Timmy? Think you can handle having freedom again?”


Tim gulped and considered his compromised position. But this was what he wanted.. He couldn’t take being a pet to be handled as those around him saw fit.. It was crushing him...

Tim began to nod and then he looked up at the pretty young lady...

“I can handle it and I can prove myself.. You’ll see.”

“Then welcome aboard Tim Bender... You will be shown to your new quarters. Though they will be rather small and humble.. At least it wont be a dresser drawer or a sock inside of a aquarium.”

Everyone stood including Tim.

Ned walked over to him and shook his hand...

“Welcome to freedom.”

Tim smiled and returned the handshake.

“Come with me Tim, I’ll get you settled in.”





Tim was led up several more flights of wooden stairs... At one hallway they made a right through the continuous tunnels of solid wood.

Until at last Ned opened a thick wooden door held together with iron slats.. The first of that design he had encountered.. The room was large enough to lay head to toe each way and that was it. A recessed window with shudders was his only source of light besides a single lit candle on the door side of the room.. Some piles of fabric were laid out onto a slab that was cut right out of the wooden walls themselves.

“Get yourself some rest kid.. We’ll be up bright and early tomorrow in order to hunt. Oh..
And Welcome to Big Oak.” Said the man who smiled as he closed the door.

Tim immediately climbed into the window recess all the way to the shudders and opened them.... He could now get a bearing on where he was at now.. Several stories up he was within the wall of a huge oak tree.. The bark and branches going up and down as far as the eye could see.

.....................

~Boom~
Mark’s body was sent up into the air.
~Boom Boom Boom~
Up and down he was hurled.
The two preteen Giantesses continued to laugh and bounce.
They held arms as they alternated between jumping and bouncing off of Tim’s bed mattress.

Mark was helplessly caught in between.. His body had no option but to be flung up into the air each time one fo the Giantesses feet bounced near his tiny body.

Sometimes he would land awkwardly. Others he would hit so hard that the wind would be knocked out of him.. And the girls kept it up .. Relentlessly.

This went on for several more minutes as giant socked feet kept pounding his landscape tumbling him this way and that like a rag doll.

Suddenly the abuse stopped.

“Gonna tell us where Tim is now?”

Mark couldn’t even determine which way was up, much less decide which one of the two was addressing him as he continued to gasp for air.

“Ok, Sheila I have a plan.. Let’s play sit on the weeny!”
Thunderous squeals of laughter was heard from above as the girls got down off of the bed.

When Mark got his bearings he was looking up at a pair of polyester capris that were perfectly molded to Sheila’s behind that filled his sky.

“Last chance to tell us shorty!”
Mark held his sore arm.. But lifted his free arm away in order to flip the girls the bird.

“Oh my God!” screeched Wendy.

“Ok, have it your way tough guy!” Sheila pronounced as she quickly lowered her ass upon the helpless man.

Mark’s light vanished as a warm pliant surface made contact with his body and then stopped.

He could hear more giggles from the sides when that too disappeared as the behind began slowly lowering.

The heat was the first thing that he noticed.. Then the displacement of air due to the extreme pressure exerted all over his whole body as the fleshy buttocks began to mold around him cutting out all sense of light and sound....

Then the massive weight began pushing his arms down that were attempting to fend her behind off. Compressing them until they were useless to his sides just as his face was covered in pink cloth that snuffed his final source of air out.

But that didn’t matter much because the weight itself forced all of the air out of his lungs anyway.. He wouldn’t be able to breath if he tried now. And yet the weight kept increasing.

He likened it to a car being compacted at a salvage yard until he began seeing stars which took away all of his reasoning.

All he knew was heat, pain, and terror as the preteen used her bum as a weapon.

The pressure relieved as he heard thunderous orders being given from above.

“My turn, Sheila, let me at em!”

A vacuum of air was sucked away from him as Sheila lifted off...
Mark began gasping for the much needed oxygen.

And then ~Boom~
He was swallowed up in the bottom crack of Wendy’s caboose. She didn’t even give him a warning.. Just a walloping to his person as she slammed down upon him.

Wendy went down on him much harder than Sheila did too and kept more weight on him at that. He could feel his chest compress to the breaking point.. He saw the stars again and then passed out in the hot darkness around him.