- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Prequel story to TinyOne234's "Woodsmeet" and more fun if you've read that first.  I've always loved TO's work and that particular story was one of my first favorites, so after some pestering she agreed to write something else with the lovely and precious Chelsea along with me.

 

All of my work is available on my DeviantArt page.

Elishtaya panted a bit, catching her breath as her rapidly flitting and fluttering yellowish wings carried her through the window that was customarily kept open for her at all hours of the day. "Chelsea!" she called. "Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea~!"

Her excitement wasn't uncommon. It was her greatest joy to wander out into the world, whether through the streets of the little town her friend lived in or through the wild groves and glades just outside, and pick out some intriguing bauble or unique trinket to bring back to her dearest friend. Today, it was a little iridescent stone, not quite perfectly round, but still very pretty, and she couldn't wait to deliver her gift. "Are you heeeeere~?"

Chelsea grinned to hear her friend's lilting voice calling to her, getting progressively closer as she flew towards her. She was slightly red in the face as she wasn't sure how her friend would react to her dress. She wore a low-cut gown, revealing her cleavage, and nothing else. For the past day she hadn't been able to get the tiny fairy out of her mind, and was eager to impress her with her own body. She trotted up the stairs in her house, closing her bedroom door behind her as she slipped in, and spotted her friend hovering in the middle of her room. "Taya!" She exclaimed gleefully, holding her hand out as a perch. "What've you got there?"

The little faerie's excitement was overflowing by this point. She was tremendously thankful for her good fortune to have found her friend at home, even though she was really always there and there wasn't anything surprising about seeing her here. As soon as Chelsea's face was in view, she was darting through the air, swirling about her head, nearly singing her excited greetings. "A thing, a thing! I brought you a pretty thing. It's a... well, a rock, I guess, but it's a really pretty rock. I don't think rock is a pretty enough word for it but I don't know a better and prettier word." Eventually, she does have to catch her breath and settle into her friend's familiar warm and soft hand, and it's only then that she takes the time to really look at her. Something's different, but it seems nice, and she's still very excited to be there, like she is every day when she comes to visit. "It's a pretty stone for my pretty friend. Are you extra pretty today? Because you look pretty pretty, Chelsea."

She couldn't stop giggling. When Taya got into these moods, it was hard not to be delighted by the small girl's enthusiasm. "I am extra pretty today, I'm glad you noticed!" She said, blushing again. "And that is a beautiful rock. Where did you find it?" Chelsea asked, taking the rock from her fairy friend and rolling it over in her fingers, admiring the shimmer as it moved.

Elishtaya takes a deep breath and half settles, half collapses against her friend's palm and fingers. Dashing about through the air and carrying a stone almost half as big as her took a lot of energy, but the eager, young fae wasn't one to ever lack for that. "It's a... well, I mean, it's a rock but it could be anything and I'm not really sure, but maybe it belonged to a wizard or a fancy lady or a pirate. I found it near the water in the woods and it could have drifted there from anywhere but I'm pretty sure it's from really far away because I've never seen anything like it and I just wanted you to have it so I brought it!"

"That's very sweet of you, Taya, thank you." She brought the rock and her friend over to her dresser, setting the rock down. "I'll keep it right here where I can always look at it." Chelsea then pivoted on her heel and sat down, careful not to make the ride too bumpy for her friend. "You're very thoughtful, you know." She said, bringing her finger up to stroke down Taya's back, using a level of trained delicacy as she traced over her thin wings. "And very..." Her voice caught as she really admired the beauty in her palm, and she took a second to recover. "very pretty. Taya, could I, um, talk to you about something?"

The little faerie closed her eyes as she delighted in the gentle adoration of her best and biggest friend. Chelsea was the only human person she knew but she'd known her forever, so despite their many differences she was as comfortable here as she was with her family. "Sure! We can talk about anything. I like talking to you because I get to say all my special words that I don't get to say at home. It's a lot of fun talking your kind of talking. What are we going to talk about?"

Chelsea giggled. It was nice to be around someone who was delighted by something as simple as the common tongue. She continued to stroke Taya's back as she held her. This had the additional effect of pressing her little friend's own dress up against her body, a fact Chelsea was more than happy to admire. "I wanted to talk to you about... w-well, I thought maybe..." She sighed. This was going to be harder than it had been a thousand times in her head. "We really like each other, right? S-so... well, I mean, I was just thinking..." Chelsea swallowed, closing her eyes for a moment. She reopened them with determination. "I think you're beautiful, Elishtaya, a-and-" Oh god. Her voice was catching in her throat now, now that she'd already begun? She powered through it. "And I'd really like it if we could be close." She knew how she must look. Her face glowing red, her body shaking from nervousness. She stared down at the ground, still petting the fairy absently.

The little faerie was confused, and that much was abundantly clear. There was never really any disguising her mindset, and her tilted head and furrowed brow showed her concern as clearly as her fading wings. "I... well, I mean, thank you, Chelsea. I don't think anyone's ever told me that I was beautiful before. It makes me feel really nice that you'd say something so nice about me."

She scooted forward a bit, gathering herself up and leaning against her friend's thumb, curling her arms around it and trying to offer her most reassuring hug. "We're totally close. Like, super close and closer than anyone and I'm even closer to you than I am to my mom except for how she raised me when I was really little." She blinks a few times, giving Chelsea a long, earnest, concerned stare. "I don't know how we could be closer, but if we're not close enough, I'll try harder. Maybe I'll stay here tonight. I haven't spent the night in a little while, right?"

Chelsea smiled. Of course, it wasn't Taya's fault she was so innocent, but that innocence was making it more difficult for Chelsea to say what she wanted to say. She nodded. "Yeah, you can stay here tonight." She said quietly, her eyes refocusing on the tiny girl. An idea suddenly struck her, and without warning she cupped her fingers gently, bracing Taya as she laid back on her bed, then gently placed the fairy onto the bare flesh above her sternum. She used her pillow to prop her head up, looking down her body at her small friend, and tried to subtly use the sides of her arms to make her breasts a bit more impressive. "Do you... like what you see?" She asked nervously. She'd heard other women around the town use this line, but they were always so confident and beautiful. Chelsea felt like an imitator. Still, something inside her stirred at being able to thrust her friend into what was currently the most sexually intimate moment in either of their lives. She wanted to keep this feeling going.

Elishtaya bit her lower lip as she was gently handled and deposited on her friend's warm chest. Something still feels off, and she's starting to get a little uncomfortable but she's pretty sure it's just because Chelsea seems uncomfortable. "You're my best friend, Chell. I always like seeing you, it's pretty much my favorite thing. Is that... is that what you mean?" She tried to crawl forward and pull herself up to her feet, but it was difficult with all the shifting flesh, and as she rose she stumbled back a bit and flopped against the warm and uniquely pliant flesh of her friend's half-bared breast. "Is everything okay? You seem strange tonight. Nothing bad happened, did it?"

Her smile grew as the tiny fairy delicately slid along her breast. Behind Taya, Chelsea slid her thumb against her own thigh, breathing in slowly. "No honey, everything's fine." She giggled. "Why don't you slip out of your dress? Wouldn't that be fun, if we both took our clothes off tonight?" Chelsea was quickly having a hard time thinking about anything other than Taya's small body pressed against hers.

She was concerned to begin with, and while she still couldn't quite place why she felt that way, her discomfort continued to gnaw at her as she sat for a moment and thought about that suggestion. They'd played at the lake together every summer for as long as she could remember, and it wasn't strange for them to take off their clothes to keep them dry. This felt different, but really, it wasn't all that different. Still, Taya was oddly silent as she just slowly nodded her head and began tugging her little white dress down over her hips and past her dark stockings and simple shoes. She let it drop unceremoniously next to her and stood before Chelsea's intense, disconcerting gaze, knees turned slightly inward and body shifted nervously to the side to somewhat hide herself, even though she wasn't quite sure what she was hiding from. "Is this... is it fun? Are you feeling better?" she quietly asked, folding her arms across her plain and simple and barely necessary bra. She'd yet to really develop like most of the other girls her age, but that didn't keep her from wearing the same things they did.

Chelsea nodded. "Mmhmm, that's very fun, little girl." She pulled the straps of her dress underneath her arms, then began to pull it down her own body, doing her best to keep her torso level for Taya. She pushed the gown down to her ankles, then kicked it to the floor, laying naked on her bed. Gently, she took Taya's arms in one hand, pulling them softly away from her chest, then with her other hand she started pulling at the fairy's bra. "I love you, Taya." She breathed as she worked on stripping her tiny friend. "You're so beautiful, and I want this to be fun for you, too, okay?"

Chelsea had always been tremendously kind and tremendously gentle with Taya, and when they interacted, she was always careful to let the little faerie make her own choices and do what she wanted, but right now she wasn't really sure that she wanted her bra pulled off or her arms held gently, carefully, but firmly away from her body, leaving her exposed to those large, slender and delicate and powerful fingers. "I love you too, Chelsea," she whispers, and she means it, now as much has she ever has, but if her own guileless nature wasn't enough to make it clear, the greenish tint creeping into her faintly glowing, gossamer wings further gave her away.

She was scared.

The green glow little Taya gave off wasn't unfamiliar to Chelsea, but it also didn't hinder her resolve in the slightest. She finished with the bra and tugged softly at her underwear until the fairy stood completely nude before her. Her timid shyness made the larger girl's heart flutter in her chest. A million thoughts raced through her mind, and she wasn't sure where she wanted to start. Chelsea started to roll over, cupping Taya in her hand once again, and set her down near the head of her bed, laying on her front. Chelsea had Taya on her back, running fingers from each of her hands along the smooth, pale flesh. Very, very slowly, Chelsea's thumb traced down the diminutive body, until it reached her sex, grazing gently over it with every ridge of her fingerprint.

She probably had been handled this much in a day before. There'd been so many days they'd spent together in what years of her sixteen she'd been able to leave her home and adventure. Still, all the touching, the cupping, the moving and placing and now, soft and delicate and kind of nice but kind of distressing and kind of really terrifying look in her best friend's big, bright eyes made her squirm uncomfortably beneath those gently wandering digits. "I don't feel good, Chelsea... let's not do this." Her argument was well-planned and she even had some thoughts about alternate activities they might enjoy, like telling stories or collecting leaves or so many different things they'd had fun with on cool spring evenings, but it's all she can do to gasp and shudder as the girl's demanding thumb passes between her thighs with such excruciating, careful slowness. "Chelsea..." she whines, the tone of her voice the only protest she can manage to raise.

She tries to swallow, but Chelsea finds her mouth is dry. She's intently focused on the small girl beneath her. She hears the small protest, but it doesn't register in her mind as real. It's not as if a person were saying no. Just a noise that this gorgeous little creature under her control made. An imitation of resistance. "You're being a very good girl." The word 'girl' sparks excitement in her. She was finally starting to understand how alluring a woman's form could be, and having this one squirming beneath her was endlessly thrilling. "Touch yourself. Rub your breasts for me, little Taya." She didn't consciously understand it at the moment, but she wanted the fairy to obey her, so she needed something to obey.

A little whimper is all the response Elishtaya can give at first. She does slide her hands cautiously up along her body, suddenly more self-conscious than she's ever been about her barely noticeable breasts. In the darkening evening, the ever-intensifying emerald glow of her twitching wings casts an eerie glow about her. "I don't like this, Chelsea," she timidly whispers, sniffling a bit and trying to curl her knees up towards her chest. "This isn't something that friends do... please, let's do something else. Anything you want! Just, please let me have my dress back."

Chelsea laughs softly. "Of course this is what friends do, Taya. We're friends, and we're doing it, aren't we?" She's trying to stay coy on the outside, but on the inside she's positively giddy with excitement. She watches as Taya moves her hands across her own body, and licks her lips in anticipation. "Knead them." Chelsea says, her voice unconsciously low and threatening.

There's nothing she can really think of or do but really do as Chelsea asks, as far as she can think. Maybe this is a new game. Maybe it's something her person friends taught her to do and it's not scary and wrong and she's not going to hurt her if she doesn't do what she says but it's okay. She trusts her friend, and anyhow, its not like she's not going to do what she's asked.

All these thoughts run through her head as she tightly shuts her eyes and grazes her fingers over her little nipples. She'd prodded her breasts before, more from curiosity than anything, but she'd felt how Chelsea touched her. Slowly, like she did, she sinks her fingers into the supple flesh, able to hold them in the palms of her hands and pull at them and shift them around, every bit of her actions uncertain and awkward. "Please," she whispers again, not even really certain what she's asking for, just keeping her eyes squeezed shut and hoping she's doing a good enough job to end this crazy game.

Chelsea's breath is shallow and quick as she starts to lose herself to lust. "That's a good girl. You're being such a good girl, little Taya." She says, lowering her face close enough that her warm breath washes over the little fairy. Her tongue snakes out of her mouth and runs along Taya's legs, which are spread apart by her hands. She tastes the small girl beneath her, the small sensation on her tongue driving her wild. Chelsea lets her lips slide over Taya's right leg, and without hesitation she takes a nibble; she doesn't draw blood, but the act is much more dramatic for the little one than Chelsea realizes.

Chelsea's warm, sweet breath on her cool skin is the first thing that brings her eyes nervously fluttering open, but it's the forceful fingers on her knees and the hot, wet slickness of her massive tongue rolling over her smooth flesh brings them wide with anxious fear. "Don’t... stop, Chelsea, please," she exhales in a long, slow, timid breath, the quivering of her thighs unbidden and unwanted, her own fingers slipping from her chest and digging into the sheets pooled around her. Her wings twitch and flutter, the impulse to try and pull away, to fly and flee into the night hard to resist, and by the time she starts to let that impulse become a reasonable thought, her slim little calf is already caught between her giant friend's hard, unforgiving, dangerous teeth.

It hurts. She's hurting her. Chelsea would never hurt her. They're best friends and they've been friends forever and friends don't hurt each other but those teeth that smiled at her over and over again every time she flew through that window are biting down on her leg and it hurts.

"Stopitstopitstopitstopit!" she screams, thrashing, squealing, her wings flitting to life and buzzing through the air, trying to pull away with every ounce of effort she can manage. "This is BAD, Chelsea! It's bad and you shouldn't do it, you can't do it. Stop, just stop!"

Chelsea smiles a wicked smile as Taya struggles in her grip. She lifts her head up, releasing the leg from her mouth, but keeps her friend pinned securely to the bed. "I can do anything I want to you, little Taya." She whispers, the realization empowering. "And you know you want this. We've been dancing around each other for years. Even you aren't so stupid as to not realize where all of it was headed. Now be a good girl and play with yourself for me." She liked the humiliated nature with which Taya had carried out her last order, and wanted to push the helpless creature even further. She held Taya's legs open, lustfully drinking in the sight of her helplessness.

This whole thing is too much for little Taya to handle. Hot tears fill her eyes, blurring her vision of her undeniable and unstoppable captor and closest friend. She has an idea what Chelsea wants, at least kind of, but she's never done anything like that before. She's ready to shut down, she know she can't get away but she just can't keep doing these things. "Let me go, Chell... please. I love you, you know I do, and I'd do anything for you but this isn't you at all." She sniffles, those tears now running down her cheeks as her chest heaves and she struggles to catch her breath. "Just let me go and I'll come back tomorrow and we can talk about this and I'll help you feel better because I know you can't feel right right now."

It's the last thing she has left. A long, earnest, tear-stained stare and a heartbroken plea. Her voice strains and cracks as she forces the desperate word out. "Please."

The plea cuts through the dominant haze pervading Chelsea's mind, and for a moment she feels remorse. She looks at Taya, laying naked and exposed before her, struggling to get away. Begging for mercy from a lifelong friend. Begging. Nobody's ever begged to her before. Slowly her remorse fades, replaced with a curious wonder. She knows what she's doing is wrong, and she wants to feel bad about it, but she can't bring herself to do so. "How about this, little one," Her voice is uneven. She wants to project the illusion of assuredness, but she has no idea what she's doing. "How about you do what I tell you to do," Her heart was hammering in her chest. She understands the gravity of what she's about to say. "or I rip your tiny little wings off?"

There's a long silent moment of absolute stillness. She doesn't mean it. There's no way she would do that. Chelsea loves her. She even said it just a little while ago. The little faerie's lips are parted, shock and horror suffusing her entirely before her mind can even begin to work again. Her wings... her beautiful, delicate wings that she knows could be torn from her with such tremendous and horrible ease by her friend's massive, powerful fingers, shift and blend and swirl, blues and greens darkening as terrible realization settles upon little Taya.

This has to be a sickness, or something terrible that's happened, but maybe she can just get through this. Maybe if she does what she's told and doesn't upset her friend any further they can get through this together and then they'll get better and things will be okay again... those are her thoughts as her fingers graze over her tiny, untouched slit, eliciting a shudder and a whimper as she parts herself a little, nervously tracing herself, not yet able to overcome those innocent inhibitions and let them slip inside.

Chelsea licks her lips again, seeing the tiny fairy obey her. "Good girl. That's a very good girl." She whispers. "I don't want to hurt you. Don't make me hurt you, Taya, and you'll be just fine." She watches her tiny friend start to touch herself, her own loins tingling with excitement. She starts to grind herself against her bed, biting down on her lower lip. She's pleased that Taya obeyed her, but part of her wanted to follow through on her threat. She wants a reason to hurt the little thing. Chelsea gingerly starts to spread her friend's legs further apart, pushing down on the tops of her thighs with her index fingers, not stopping until her legs are parallel.

The lust in her friend's eyes, even though she might not recognize it for what it is, is almost as terrifying as the low, sultry tones of her demeaning demands. She might not be familiar with lustful desires, but she's seen people talk to their pets before, and this feels horribly close to that. A little, soft whine of protest leaves her as her legs are forced apart. Flexible as her youthful fae body is, it still strains her tendons and muscles to have them spread wide and pinned flat as they are. It's almost unavoidable to let a finger glide along the warm, wet pinkness Chelsea's bared for her, and with another little shudder a fresh, hot wave of shameful tears flows down her cheeks. "But... you are, Chelsea, you're hurting me inside and out..."

She focuses on what Taya just said, running it over and over again in her mind. She looks down at the tears trickling down Taya's face. She doesn't say anything. She doesn't need to anymore. Chelsea lowers her face and runs her tongue along Taya's legs, briefly grazing over her tiny pussy with every swipe. She loves how good her little friend tastes, and her fearful whimpers spur her on. She picks Taya up, careful not to ever truly release her. She then rolls onto her back and starts to gingerly rub Taya against her breast, moaning as the small creature squirms against the sensitive flesh. Her other hand reaches beyond, and she starts fingering herself, closing her eyes and losing herself somewhat in the pleasure.

She's not a pet. She doesn't know how it happened or when or why or even how a sweet and pretty girl like Chelsea could do such terrible things and think of her like this, but at some point she had become an object. That massive, hot and wet tongue covers her lower half, dragging roughly over her sex, forcing more shuddering, whimpering gasps out unbidden from the little faerie's throat. She'd never been touched there before, and amidst the horror of her experience, she had to try and think about who Chelsea really was. She wouldn't really hurt her. It was still just a game, and she did like the idea of being close to her friend. It was hard to think with so many things buzzing through her head and with so many strange feelings growing in her, and the sensations between her legs were only further muddling the moment.

For the briefest second she thinks she's going to be picked up, that she'll be released, and all those thoughts of rationalization and acceptance vanish with the possibility of escape, but that possibility itself vanishes all too quickly. Her naked little body is gently smashed into a warm, soft breast more than twice her size, and all thoughts return to squirming and keeping her head from being buried in that yielding flesh, keeping breath in her lungs and praying, just absolutely praying for a moment when Chelsea's grip might slip, when she might fly far, far away from here.

Chelsea isn't thinking about the little life in her fingers anymore. She concentrates wholly on making herself feel better. She moans and writhes on her bed, occasionally pressing down on Taya's face because that elicits the most delicious struggles from the small girl. Soon, though, she stops, and lifts the little fairy away from her breast and over her face. She studies the weary form like it's a new insect she's discovered. She wants to be able to let her go, but she knows if she does, the fairy is as good as gone. Gingerly, she reaches up and takes one of Taya's wings between her forefinger and thumb, staring into the girl's eyes the whole time. She tears at it without a word, ripping the wing in half, leaving the edge ragged.

In a way, Chelsea's been careful enough with Elishtaya to this point. She was such a delicate creature, and so she tried to be thankful that it was only bruises and heartbreak that she'd had to endure so far. Her always carefully maintained hair is dishevelled, scattered all about her face, little barrette long since ripped away. She's still trying to catch her breath, to quell her sobs and clear the tears from her eyes. It's over, she'd done a good job and now her friend was done with her and she could just go to sleep and start to forget...

The first thing her freshly cleared eyes see, though, is that second hand reaching for her, Fingers outstretched, ready to grab something, pluck something. But there's nothing left on her but her body, her clothes long discarded, her necklace broken and lost somewhere on the bed. All that's left...

Her wings beat fast and furiously. "No," she stammers. "No, no, nonononono!" she cries frantically as she loses the ability to move that wing. She can't stop herself from watching as it's shredded with one easy, simple tug. It doesn't cause her physical pain, but as she watches the light fade from the half that's ripped away, something in her breaks. All she has left is a silent, empty stare.

Chelsea smiles, enjoying the soft beating of the other wings against her palm. She sits up in her bed, shifting such that her legs are over the side. She leans down and gently drops Taya onto the ground between her feet. "I don't think I've ever seen you on the ground like this." She says, a mocking note in her voice. "But that's okay, because you don't have anywhere you need to go anymore. You're mine, little Taya. You and I were meant to be together." She likes the way her little friend looks beside her foot. "Say it back to me. Say you want to be my wife forever."

It's true, she's always flitted about in the air, free and happy, looking her friend in the eye. Talking to her like friends talk, always free to dash about above and below and about her pretty face. She'd never been on the floor like this. Never had to stare so, so far up to talk to her. It's such impulse to try, to send her ruined wings to fluttering and all it serves to do is send her tumbling to the side and flopping awkwardly about on the floor, like some helpless, dazed insect.

"You ruined me, Chelsea! I can't... I don't think that will heal." Taya had never known anyone with broken wings before, but she'd been told so, so many times to be careful as she can be. "But... I still love you. Whatever happened to you, I'll make it better and you can take care of me, and we can still be happy."

She pulls herself back up from being sprawled on the ground, at least up to her knees as that's all she thinks she can manage right now, still finding herself staring at the ruined, ripped wing at her back. "If you don't let me go, I'll always be yours, and if you want me to be your wife, I guess I will be, but... people love their wives, Chelsea. They take care of them and they're nice to them. Will you be nice to me if I'm your wife?"

Even now, there's still some hope in her. It wouldn't be so bad, if they could just get through tonight.

All Chelsea can think about is how goddamn sexy Taya looks, staring up at her from her knees. It looks right that she's kneeling. She should always be kneeling. Chelsea nods, only half-paying attention to the little bug's words. "Mmhmm." She said, looking around her room. She swiftly gets up, walking to the other end of the room and back, grabbing something along the way. She picks Taya up, setting her on the bed, and leans over her. Chelsea secures a strip of cord around the fae's throat, tying it tight in the back. "There. That can be your little wedding ring. I'll find one for myself later." She smiles. "And from now on, I want you to either be on your knees, or your hands and knees, okay? Don't stand unless I specifically allow it. Tell me you understand the new rules."

It's like she didn't even hear her. Like she shouldn't even waste the time and breath to talk. Whatever hope she found in Chelsea's eyes when she was down on the floor, kneeling between her feet and staring upwards and thinking about how her father treated her mother and what the word "wife" meant to her was dissipating quickly. Her wedding present made her feel like a pet again, and Chelsea's instructions made her feel like a toy. "O... okay, Chelsea," she murmurs softly with a little nod. Please, please let this be a crazy game.

Chelsea's body tingled with anticipation, electric thrills running down her arms, delighted by the erotic sight of her little friend on her knees, a cord wrapped around her neck. She frowns. Something still feels wrong. "You're too... satisfied, Taya..." Chelsea whispers, running her fingertips up the small girl's bare back, onto either side of her throat, then down to the ends of her collar behind her. With shockingly little force she's able to lift the fairy up off the bed, her mouth twitching in anticipation.

Elishtaya does her best to blink back tears. She doesn't know exactly why the somewhat delicate touch from her friend feels so wrong right now, she just feels so hollow and empty and broken. "I... Chell, please, I don't know what you mean." Chelsea's words scared her, but she's starting to lose control, along with her optimism and confidence. As she's easily plucked up from the bed she squeals, legs kicking and body twisting in the air.

"Shhh, shshshsh. That's okay, pretty little girl. You don't have to worry anymore. I'll take control from here." Laying back against the headboard, Chelsea slides her free hand down her body slowly, while with the other she pinches the back of Taya's collar, tightening it against her throat. She lets out a breathy sigh of satisfaction as her friend begins to squirm and thrash in her grip.

Taya's eyes widen to feel her collar tightening even more than it already was. She'd never been restrained in all her life, dashing about as free as any creature could ever be. Now, she was flightless. Helpless. She shakes her head, staring into Chelsea's lust-filled eyes, legs still swinging through the air, desperate for anything to push against. Her ruined wing beats frantically and painfully along with her other, offering no help but a faint breeze for the wicked girl who'd been her best and only friend. Maybe this is just what's going to happen. Maybe it's best that she never takes another breath, that she fades to nothing right here, but she can't stop herself from struggling. There's no air to scream, all she can plead for mercy with is the wordless desperation in her eyes.

Chelsea stares back into Taya's fear-filled eyes, the powerful emotion and her own hand drawing her to a quick orgasm. Her fingers tighten further on the cord and her body shudders, then she drops the fairy onto her chest. "Oh my god, Taya..." She says softly. "You're... you're..." She struggles to find words to describe the intense arousal brought on by her friend's suffering, but she can't figure it out quite yet. "You're beautiful." She says, stroking the young thing's hair even as she continues to fondle herself; Taya's desperate gasping for breath sustains her lust. "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, you know that?"

She's dangling there in front of her friend's eager, greedy gaze for only a few brief moments, but she hadn't been prepared for the way she was being choked by the cord around her neck, having wasted all her air squealing and crying before. Her vision's a little spotty and she's left to collapse on Chelsea's warm, soft flesh. She never knew a person could feel so hot to the touch. It was a strange thing to think about as she lay there, coughing and wheezing and shuddering.

She's been through so much in the last hour, and suddenly it feels like it might be over. This crazy and horrible game is coming to an end, and even though her friend is still acting strangely, she's touching her gently. Her peaceful, contented voice is comforting along with the gentle fingertips sliding through her matted hair. She sobs a little, but her sobs are subsiding, and after another moment she's brave enough to lift her head a little and look Chelsea in the eye.

The bigger girl nods, still rubbing herself. "It's true. You're gorgeous, and... I want to see more of it. You're going to have to suffer for your wife, because you're so... so good-looking when you do, Taya. You have no idea." She gingerly takes Taya's hand and carefully bends a few fingers backwards, greedily drinking in the experience of the weak feminine form suffering for her pleasure. "Scream, Taya. Scream and maybe someone will save you." Her voice is low again, almost a threat.

She only has the faintest bit of time to try and back away, but the words she hears are almost as dark and dreadful as the sinister and sultry look on her friend's face. Those huge and soft fingers that had ripped her wing nearly in half are reaching for her again, and Taya just knows they're going to rip or smash or break something else now.

"Chelea, no! No, please, please..." her voice is high and shrill and the words are coming faster and faster as panic takes a total hold. "Don't, Chelsea, please, Chelsea Chelsea Chelseeeeeee...!"

Her wife and owner and tormentor's name trails into a screech of agony. Her tiny little hand is just so fragile in the cruel girl's grasp, and with the faintest few pops her fingers snap, sending the little faerie into a new level of suffering. She'd never hurt herself more than just simply scraping her knees. All she can do is stare at her unnaturally bent fingers and scream and scream and scream.

Chelsea stares daggers into the fractured fae, bringing herself to another quick orgasm, overwhelmed by the raw arousal she feels every time her little friend suffers. She giggles to herself as she comes down from the climax, enjoying the tingling afterglow. She runs her fingers down Taya's back, pressing the little girl against her chest despite her squirming. "That... was soooo good, little one. Tiny little Taya." She laughs, running her thumb against Taya's head over and over. "Tiny little toy. What do you think? Do you like being your wife's toy?"

Her hand is just absolutely pulsing with exceptional pain, and the moment it's released she's clutching it to her chest and writhing about, groaning and whimpering even while she's lightly smashed into Chelsea's smooth, hot, faintly damp skin. She doesn't have it in her to say anything back, but she hears every word. Little one. Tiny. Toy.

Maybe she can just lay here. Maybe she can pretend to just be broken and she'll be left alone. Maybe she's not even pretending. Her knuckles are already reddish and puffy, but she tries not to look at it, just laying as still as she can with hot, stinging tears flowing freely from her eyes as she sucks air through her clenched teeth.

Chelsea continues to stroke Taya's body in the silence, assuming the little thing is too tuckered out to respond. She feels herself slipping off to sleep and forces herself to stay awake a little longer. She needs somewhere to keep Taya. Her eyes scan her room, illuminated only by the moonlight, and her eyes fall on the rock resting on her dresser. "Ooh..." She says to herself, getting up and taking her pet along with her. She lays Taya down flat on her back, then rests the rock on its smooth flat side down onto the fae. Satisfied that in her weakened state the rock is the perfect weight to keep her down without crushing her, Chelsea returns to her bed, chuckling lightly as she closes her eyes. "Good night, my little love." She says to the room.

The battered little faerie feels herself being lifted away from the almost soothing warmth of Chelsea's skin. The bed creaks as the girl's ponderous weight shifts while finding her feet, and now she's being carried gently across the room. Her fingers and spirit have both been broken in the space of an hour, and now she simply stared upwards at her friend or former friend or wife or owner or whatever she's supposed to be after tonight. She loved her, and even now her little heart is just shattered to think that the girl she's adored for years could have grown into such... such a...

"Monster," she whispered, so softly that surely only she could hear.

She sniffles, her head still shaking in disbelief as she's gently placed on the firm surface of the dresser, her eyes never leaving from Chelsea's lovely, satisfied countenance. Maybe she won't wake up. Maybe she'll never have to see her again, or live through another night of such horrors.

The little stone she’d brought here as a gift is more than enough to leave her helpless and pinned, and she finally turns to stare at it instead once Chelsea's dozed off a moment later. Hours ago, as she flitted through the warm, bright afternoon sun, it had been a beautiful treasure. Now, in the dead of night, she could see it for what it really was.

It was just a rock. Just a lump of stone. Maybe it'll smash her. Maybe her chest will give way and she'll be gone before the sunrise.

"Please," she whispers to the rock. "Please," she entreats the unhearing stone. "Please..." she prays, to nothing and everything, and with a few more long moments of empty, desperate pleas, she slips off into black and dreamless sleep.