- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not exactly a GTS chapter but whatever.

Tommy was awoken by a sudden hiss. He took a bit of milk from the swollen nipple he was resting on and tried drifting back to sleep. There were some weird noises coming from outside his arrangement.

 

He could clearly see through the black bra and the white top; they were both thin enough that he could make out a figure standing in front of Kim. It was a hulking man that easily stood over foot above Kim, and yet Tommy knew that he was the one in danger here.

 

The man was pinned up against a wall in a dark alleyway by Kim’s left hand.

 

“What are you doing, leave me alone!” the man squealed.

 

She licked her lips, “Why’d you run away from me?”

 

The man tried desperately to get her single arm off his chest but it wouldn’t budge!

 

“Let go of me! I have an appointment!”

 

She brought a finger up to her lips, “Oh dear, I’m sooo sorry about that.”

 

He shook himself around trying to break free, “Hey lady, let go of me! I don’t like to hit women but I will if I have to!”

 

“Oooohhhh such a gentleman aren’t you?” she purred, “But why’d you run away from me?”

 

He began to sweat and shake a little, “I-I w-was gonna be l-late, I wasn’t r-running away from y-you!”

 

She slowly brought her lips up to his right ear and whispered, “You saw didn’t you?”

 

Tommy looked onward from his flesh and cotton prison. He was so afraid for this man, he normally wouldn’t feel sorry for giants, but he could sympathize for someone in a powerless position.

 

The man pulled his face away, “I-I didn’t s-see nothing, j-just let m-me go!”

 

Kim gently brushed his cheek with her free hand, “Don’t worry sweetie, he’s still alive.”

 

The man shook his head violently side-to-side, “NO WAY, I SAW WHAT YOU WERE DOING!”

 

She looked intoxicated as she continued to rub his cheek and smile at him sheepishly.

 

“Shh, shh, calm yourself, do you really think I’d destroy the tree that grows my fruit?” she sighed, “I was very gentle with him, I can be very gentle with you too.”

 

“NOO, NOO,” he screamed in horror, “Let me go, please, I’ll give you anything!”

 

Tommy felt horrible. It was terrifying to see a being so much more powerful than him reduced to a spineless weakling.

 

The man was caught in her gaze. “You are going to give me what I want,” she whispered, “And I want to drink from your neck.”

 

Her tongue slipped out and began licking his ear sensually. Any other time Tommy would have thought that was sexy, but he knew the man wasn’t enjoying it. And Kim wasn’t trying to arouse him either, she was simply licking her meal.

 

“OHH NO NO NO NO,” he squealed as his head moved away from her tongue, “LET ME GO, LET ME GO!”

 

Kim put her finger under her chin in thought, “Hmmm.”

 

“Please I won’t tell anyone I swear.”

 

“You pwomise?” she asked in a cutesy voice and tapped him on the nose with a clawed finger.

 

The man’s nose was cut slightly and blood seeped out.

 

“YES YES!” he blurted in fear.

 

“Well, but lemme just have a taste, okay?” she said as her lips drew nearer to him.

 

The man shut his eyes tightly and turned his head to one side.

 

“Please, please,” he whispered.

 

Kim brought a finger to his cheek and gently pushed his head back, so he faced her again. She extended her tongue out and ran it along the wound on his nose, “MMMMMmmmmmmmmm….”

 

His face muscles tightened and his eyes clenched, “C-can I g-go now?”

 

“Okay, you can go,” she chirped nonchalantly as her hand moved off the man’s chest.

 

As soon as he felt safe he ran as fast as he could towards the end of the alleyway.

 

Tommy could feel her heart begin to beat faster and her skin tightening. Her entire body lowered and her breasts drooped down. He could see her extended fingers hug the pavement to the left and right of him; she was getting ready…

 

Tommy’s entire world suddenly blurred and distorted as she lifted herself back to standing position. The man appeared in his view.

 

“NO! NO! NO!” he yelled in fear.

 

“Calm yourself dearie,” she cooed, “You forgot this, see?”

 

Kim extended a hand with a dyed leather wallet out towards the man.

 

“I-It’s okay m-miss, y-you k-keep it, I-I insist!”

 

She began to walk towards him, wallet hand extended out, “Now, now, this belongs to you, here you go!”

 

As she tiptoed her way forward, the hulking man backed away, “I-Its n-not m-mine, really!”

 

Tommy thought about how humorous it would seem to someone who saw a muscular man backing away from a tiny woman.

 

“Let’s see here,” she muttered as she dug her fingers through the wallet, “Gene Grayson that is you is it not?”

 

Kim held an identification card up in front of him. He shook his head and increased his backwards pace, “Let me be, let me be! You monster!”

 

She stopped herself and gave a pout as she lightly put a hand on her breast, “Is that any way to speak to a lady, Gene?”

 

In desperation he turned around quickly and darted towards the other end of the alley like a madman.

 

“Oooooouuu let’s race, okay?” he heard being said from behind him.

 

The man suddenly smashed into Kim’s standing body with incredible force and was flung like a piece of cardboard by her left hand, “Watch where you’re going, I have a passenger!”

 

Tommy was rocked about and pressed into her nipple flesh by the impact. Her finger came towards him and tenderly patted the bra area where he was, “You’re okay Tommy, right?”

 

He tried to steady his voice, “Y-yeah I-I’m f-f-fine.”

 

“Good, good, now let me get a drink then we’ll get some ice cream okay?”

 

“Y-yeah o-okay,” he mumbled.

 

The man had been flung and smashed against a nearby brick wall. His head was bleeding and he was limp on the ground near the impact site.

 

Kim slowly walked over to him and stopped; her dark shadow cast over him.

 

“I’m sorry about that, it wasn’t really your fault that you bumped into me, and I got angry at you. I don’t know my own strength sometimes,” she whispered.

 

The man tilted his head up with blood seeping down his lips, “P-please, l-let me go…”

 

She crouched down in front of him and put her hands on the concrete floor as if she were going to burst into a sprint.

 

“I’m not going to hurt you too much, as long as you cooperate with me,” she said as she crawled towards him on her hands and knees as painfully slow as she could. Her long silver hair covered her face and she looked like a wild animal.

 

“Kim!” Tommy yelled from inside her bra.

 

She slowed her pace, “What is it sweetie, I’m in the middle of something.”

 

“Don’t kill him, please!” he pleaded.

 

She stopped, “Huh?”

 

Tommy felt his body rippling with fear, in the state she was in he didn’t feel safe even tucked in her bra, “Why the hell do I even care about that lummox!?”

 

“Tommy, you’re so sweet, caring for a Lyrian like him even though they always kill your kind…”

 

“I do feel bad for him for some reason, but it’s mostly you I care about, please don’t act like a monster! I know you need blood but is there point in tormenting him like this?”

 

The man looked onward towards this crazy, silver haired, monster girl that appeared to be talking to herself…

 

“I’m screwed,” he thought.

 

“Tommy, it’s all part of the hunt, I am a predator after all,” she whispered as her crawl towards Gene continued, “But don’t worry dear, I do my best not to kill them.”

 

“Okay, Kim,” Tommy muttered.

 

Gene was panicking, he knew that the second tried to run she would pounce on him. He felt utterly powerless, something that he’d been training his entire life not to feel. He was lean, muscular, and tall, and it simply wasn’t good enough!

 

“What was the point of dedicating my life to working out?” he painfully thought, “I’m no match against this beast, I never will be!”

 

The man stood himself up with heavy breathing, “No! I’m not just gonna let you do this to me!”

 

Gene darted towards her with a fist cocked back.

 

“Oooooouuuu, this is so fun, I love it when they fight back!” she squealed.

 

Once close enough he swung his massive fist at the tiny girl on all fours.

 

WHACK! CRACKLE!

 

“Gaaaaaaahhhhh,” He grunted in pain, “WAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhh!”

 

He toppled over violently and convulsed around like he was having a seizure.

 

“Oh dear,” she said with a smile, “I should have warned you about trying to do that.”

 

“Uuuaaaagghhh, my arm!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!”

 

Tommy looked at the limping noodle that was Gene’s right arm, the bone had literally shattered inside his skin and beneath the muscle…It didn’t even look as if she’d blocked it or anything.

 

Kim crawled over to him and pinned him beneath her. Her breasts drooped down onto his face and she could feel his member getting stiff.

 

“Ahh, so your fear doesn’t impede your desires,” she teased, “But I want something else from you.”

 

She lowered her face down to his and their eyes met; for a moment it looked as if they were going to passionately kiss.

 

Kim then grabbed his face and tilted it to one side as her lips were brought down to his neck.

 

“This is it!” she moaned, “I’m soooo thirsty!”

 

Gene wiggled around trying to break free but she was too strong for him. His injuries were draining him of spirit and soon enough he gave himself up to his fate.

 

“There we go,” she whispered, “You’re completely mine now, aren’t you?”

 

She opened her mouth wide, “AAAaaahhhh.” Some saliva dripped down onto him from her anticipation.

 

He closed his eyes in defeat as her fangs bit into his neck and she began to slurp and lick his wound.

 

Gene could feel her draining him like a juice packet; his strength was dissipating away.

“Hhaaaaa, leeett goooo…” he squeaked in low strength.

 

She pulled her mouth away from his neck.

 

After several minutes of blood loss, his face lost all color and his eyes were dull and lifeless.

 

“I’m surprised you can even talk,” she said as her tongue wormed out and licked off the blood on her lips.

 

“Haaaa, haaa, ha,” he wheezed in a low tone of voice, “I-I doon’t waaannt to die l-like this…”

 

She put her fingers on his neck wounds and pressed, “I got what I needed from you, I’m sorry if I was rough, but I lose myself when I’m thirsty, you know.”

 

She other hand dug in her back pocket and pulled out a little gauze pad with alcohol pre-soaked and she bit open the package.

 

“Don’t worry Gene, I’m going to take care of you until you feel better,” she whispered, “It’s the least I can do for you.”

 

Kim lowered her finger and gently rubbed at the leaking wound with it, he was in pain from the rubbing alcohol but had no energy to move about. She dug in her pocket and pulled out a thick cotton ball and pressed it onto the gauze.

 

“You seem like a decent man, Gene, I could tell as much,” she said in a low voice, “You have the scent of your lovely family, you’ll be with them again, I promise.”

 

She pulled out a small roll of tape and held the tape in her mouth as her free hand pulled out a strip. With her fangs she tore the piece off from the roll and quickly put it back into her pocket.

 

“I have my family too,” she said as she applied the tape, “He’s with me now so I’m not alone anymore.”

 

Kim stood herself up, “Hey I’m going to get my purse I left behind, stay here okay?”

 

She disappeared away.

 

Gene began to ponder if he had the strength to get himself up and run away.

 

A couple of seconds later she came back and pulled a small bottle of water and homemade sandwich in a baggie from her purse.

 

“Here, let me help you get comfy,” she muttered as she crouched down in front of him.

 

She lifted him up gently and sat him up against the brick wall.

 

“I’m really sorry about your injuries, I hadn’t planned on hurting you this much,” she whispered, “I’m going to need to clean that wound on your head and wrap your arm in something, okay, I’ll be as careful as I can.”

 

She set the water and sandwich next the man and grabbed another gauze from her skirt pocket.

 

“Stay still, okay?”

 

She patted the gash on his head with the pad.

 

Kim looked around and tried to find something to wrap his arm in—she had nothing like that on her.

 

“This shirt will have to do,” she said as she tore it off herself and ripped a smaller piece that she pushed into his mouth.

 

“Bite down on that, I’m gonna need to move your arm.”

 

Tommy closed his eyes and could hear groans of pain emanating from the man that send shivers throughout his body. He wished that he were still asleep; he really didn’t want to witness all this, despite how much he hated Lyrians.

 

“There, all done,” she blurted proudly, “Don’t you think I did a good job Tommy?”

 

He snapped out of his daze, “Huh, oh, um yeah sure!”

 

She opened the water bottle and brought it up to Gene’s lips.

 

GLUP! GLUP! GLUP!

 

“There we go!” she squealed as she her hand rubbed his face tenderly, “I’m so happy you’re okay!”

 

She pulled the bottle off his face and sat it next to the sandwich, “Now, make sure to eat, you need to get lots of food and rest to get better.”

 

“Y-Yeah l-lady whatever y-you say,” He said with a stutter, “I-I’ll be fine, j-just go.”

 

“Ah ah ah,” she playfully said, “Not so fast there big guy, I need to make sure you don’t die on me.”

 

Kim sat down next to him and casually rested her head on the back wall.

 

“I’m f-fine, r-really,” he mumbled weakly, “J-just leave me.”

 

She tilted her head to look at him, “I promise I won’t suck anymore blood from you, not unless I’m really thirsty, so relax.”

 

After twenty awkward minutes the man had drank all the water and gobbled down the sandwich.

 

She helped him get up and he quickly walked towards the end of the alley; the sooner he was away from the woman the better!

 

“Hey!” she blurted; the man jumped in shock and leapt into full running.

 

Kim appeared in his path and he stopped himself in his tracks.

 

“So you were never going to let me live were you!?” he yelled in frustration, “Just kill me already, you demon!”

 

She walked towards him and tucked his wallet into his shirt pocket.

 

“I stuck an extra something in there so you can get yourself looked at in a nearby clinic,” she whispered as she walked past him, “Take care of yourself Gene…”