- Text Size +

Tommy awoke sometime later. He was laying on a series of napkins that had been taped to the table next to Kim’s bed. He began to get up slowly; it felt like his body was semi-glued onto the paper. He was able to peel himself off the napkin and stand himself to get a better sense as to the condition he was in.

 

His body ached somewhat, but upon further inspection, he realized that all his cuts had been mostly closed up and his twisted ankle was satisfactory—he was able to put pressure on it just fine. From his surroundings he figured that it was around noon, but he had no idea what day it was.

 

He walked around the stack of plush napkins and made his way over to where he could jump off onto the table. He hopped off the napkin, but hadn’t paid attention to how tall the stack was—it was a little shorter than he was tall. Not the highest distance he’d ever jumped off of, but his body wasn’t exactly in the best condition.

 

He saw something blur past the entrance of the room and found himself landing on lush skin instead of hard table. He looked up at her only to find a set of worried green eyes gazing down at him.

 

Tommy could tell that she wasn’t at her best either: the sides of her cheeks were crusted over with dried tears and there were small bags under her eyes. Her hair wasn’t combed down and had lost some of its shine, and her skin looked a bit more pale than normal. She was still very beautiful though and it was obvious that she had stressed herself a lot over his well-being.

 

“Tommy, you could have hurt yourself again!” she panted with concern in her voice, “Do you like making me worry!?”

 

“How long was I out?” he flatly asked her.

 

“Um, about a week maybe,” she responded in a tired voice.

 

He reached a hand around and felt the spot on his lower back.

 

“Arrrgghh!!” he screamed in pain.

 

“Please, don’t touch it too much!” she yelped. Tommy felt her giant hand quake a little as her worried words came out.

 

“Yeah, I figured as much, I’m such a useless idiot,” he mumbled in regret.

 

“No,” she said sadly, “It’s my fault you’re in that condition! If I hadn’t slammed the floor like that…”

 

“Hey!’ he interrupted her, “If you hadn’t done what you did, I’d probably be dead right now! That thing would have killed me for sure!”

 

She shook her head a little, “But it was my fault that you tried to escape in the first place, because I couldn’t control myself and was being a crazy person!”

 

Tears of regret began pouring down her eyes and her palm was shaking subtly.

 

Tommy felt like such a bad person—this entire time she had been looking out for him, and he paid her back by causing her to worry and trying to run away. She even nursed him back to health somehow…HIM! The person that was smaller than her fingernail!

 

He felt more care and compassion emanating from her for a mere speck of a man than anyone his size had ever shown him before. It was almost unreal how much she seemed to care about him.

 

“Hey Kim, I still meant what I said!” he yelled up at her. Her tears flowed less and her sobbing stopped, “You are the nicest giant person I’ve met, I mean it!”

 

She smiled softly and her cheeks went a little pink.

 

“Aww, thank you Tommy!”

 

“Can you still help me get to the colony?” he asked her.

 

Her smile shattered. She brought her other hand up to her mouth. The skin on her palm tightened up and her eyes looked like they were about to burst into waterfalls.

 

“Y-yes, I-I meant it, Tommy,” she whispered in a sad, shaky voice, “If y-you don’t want to be with m-me. I’ll help you.”

 

Tommy hated himself for doing this to her; she looked like a lost child that was losing her only friend in the world.

 

“I suppose after what I’ve witnessed over the course of knowing her it sort of makes sense why she would be alone,” he told himself as he focused on her beautiful green eyes. Some of their life looked as if it was sucked right out of them.

 

“Kim?” he whispered softly.

 

“Y-yeah?” she replied. Her voice was beginning to crack, she was about to rush to tears again.

“I’ll stay with you.”

 

Tommy felt her bounce off the floor slightly and saw her face light up like a firework had just went off.

 

Her hand cupped her prize warmly.

 

“Really?” she asked desperately.

 

Tommy paused and took a deep-deep breath; he hoped to himself that he wouldn’t regret this.

 

“Yeah, really,” he replied trying to sound as happy as possible, “Let’s um, be friends and stuff.”

 

Her wonderful smile came back and he felt her pulse with joy. She was hopping up and down gently, making him bounce on her gigantic, soft hand like a trampoline. Her massive, supple breasts jiggled softly up and down in front of him, only this time she was wearing a black bra on…He kind of wished that she wasn’t.

 

“Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!” she squealed in delight, “I promise I’ll keep myself in control, I won’t ever hurt you, never ever!”

 

After her bubbly spasms died down a couple of seconds later, he announced loudly, “Hold on, I have a condition though!”

 

She shifted her gaze down to her tiny friend in a cupped hand, “Anything you want, Tommy, you name it!”

 

“Don’t stuff me in your um, well you know, down there…” he said timidly, “Please, at least until I’m ready.”

 

She nodded her head, “Okay, Tommy, I promise.”

 

Tommy began to notice that she was sweating again and the life had flushed back into her eyes…Her landscape of a palm lifted up slowly, till her glistening lips were the only things in Tommy’s view. She opened her mouth slightly and let her cool breath wash over him as she sighed.

 

“But whenever you want it…” she began softly; her lips trickling with shimmering saliva.

 

She slowly lowered the hand with Tommy on it, past her mountainous breasts, past her toned stomach with creamy skin, and gently came to a stop affront a pair of dark panties framed between a duet of smooth well-toned thighs that obscured his entire view and beyond.

 

His senses were assaulted by the feminine odors and body heat emanating from her nether regions and thighs. Her other hand lowered down and a finger began to trace circles over her girly hole while the thighs in his view began to shimmer with sweat droplets.

 

“It will be waiting for you~”

 

Tommy stared at her feminine fingers hovering gently over a pair of thin panties. He could hear her soft moans grow louder as she lightly teased herself. He had couldn’t even remember the last time he was so aroused; every muscle in his body nagged at him to just throw himself at her peach and melt his body into its warm, slobbery embrace.

 

But he knew what the consequences for him might be if he rushed things too quickly, he had to wait it out and learn how much precision and self-control she actually had. If he were even a bit bigger he might have tossed himself into her hungry love-cavern right then there! But he was the size of a small bean to her, if she couldn’t control herself he would be juiced into a pulpy mess by powerful vaginal muscles—he had witnessed it so many times before…

 

“Not now. I’m sorry,” he managed to blurt out between lust-filled breaths, “T-Too many humans I’ve known have died because of that.”

 

Tommy could tell by the way hand stopped petting her panties that she was quite disappointed.

 

He’s just a tiny man, hurry up and give him to me!,” she felt her loins demand.

 

She closed her eyes and focused on the miniscule living-being on the surface of her left palm. Her body yearned to be caressed from the inside, she wanted to swallow him alive into herself. But she needed him to cooperate with her, she wanted to be treated like royalty, like divinity down there…But in order for that fantasy to ever come to fruition and for things to work out between them, as companions; she couldn’t throw it all away for a quick orgasm—her pride and conscience wouldn’t let her.

 

“Okay Tommy,” she frustratingly sighed, “Your right, let’s not rush it. I could only imagine the kinds of things you must have seen…”

 

Tommy let out an exhale in relief feeling that he’d narrowly dodged a bullet. “I’m sorry for being such a weakling,” he sadly mumbled as he sat back down onto her palm wishing he could stoke himself right then and there.

Kim raised him back up to about chest level…Tommy had a strange sensation as if something was still going to happen, she continued to sweat and moan profusely—her body wasn’t stopping. She began to gently bring Tommy closer and closer to her large breasts; her rapid heartbeat was getting louder and louder.

 

“Tommy, do you trust me?” she sighed lustfully.

 

He was still in fear of what was to happen, but it certainly wouldn’t be the first time…

 

He decided to trust her this time.

 

“Y-Yes, I trust you,” he responded.

 

“Ahh I see I’m making you uncomfortable,” she said as she brought her right hand up to her chest. She gently cupped her left breast causing it to jiggle slightly.

 

“Do you want to know how you were able to get better so quickly?” she whispered.

 

Tommy was definitely a little curious but he was preoccupied by the certainty that something was going to happen. He could sense it in her tone of voice and the way she was wording her questions.

 

“I-I, um, yes I’d like to know.”

 

“Oooooh, goodie,” she cooed as she began to squeeze and squash her monumental flesh about with her right hand. Tommy could only imagine the kind of raw power was required to even slightly jiggle something as massive as even one of the magnificent breasts covering his entire view.

 

With a giggle she violently ripped her thin, black bra away from her breasts and tossed it aside. They rattled and slapped about as if they had taken lives of their own before settling down and becoming static again.

 

Tommy noticed how sore and erect her bare nipples were, and how glossy her creamy skin had become with girly sweat trickling down it.

 

He felt her eyes gazing upon him with fiery intensity, her breath washed over him, reminding him that there was more to this massive body than the supple flesh in front of him.

 

He didn’t want to seem as if were only interested in her breasts so he quickly turned his head to one side.

 

She took her hand away from groping herself and gently lowered a finger down towards the itty-bitty man on her palm Using the sharpest part of her index fingers nail she gently touched Tommy’s left cheek…And with an unimaginable amount of precision she lightly turned his head back towards her breasts and lifted her hand back up onto her left mound.

 

“Tommy, dear, it’s okay to stare, you’ve accepted me, and given me another chance to care for you…so they’re all for you…”

 

He couldn’t deny it; he wanted to be squished up against them, he wanted to cuddle himself into them.

 

Everything about Kim oozed promiscuity, she was horny almost every single time they had been together so far, it was insane. The only time that she seemed to not be horny was when she was asking him how other giants treated him.

 

She could tell by the way he was breathing that she had him just where she wanted him; there were more ways than sheer force to snare her prey.

 

“Oh, he’s so cute,” she thought to herself, “And this time, he’s going to be drinking from them consciously!”

 

Tommy observed that her nipples began to produce white-ish liquid that trickled down her breasts.

 

“Is she lactating!?” he asked himself. Tommy already knew she wasn’t a normal giant, he could only wonder what kinds of crazy hormones were running amuck in Kim’s body for her to be able to produce breast milk.

 

“Tommy,” she whispered as she removed her right hand off her breast and gestured towards them instead, “This is your answer.”

 

Almost as if in slow motion, he moved both hands up to his face and began to feel about—his entire face and lips were plastered in sticky milk crusts.

 

“What!?” Tommy shouted in surprise as his stomach began to swirl.

 

“I, Kim, drank nutrient rich blood, fresh from generous donors,” she began, as her voice became more and more intoxicated, “My body processed the nutrients and produced this lovely milk, just for you!”

 

He loved her breasts for sure, but this was something else entirely! Tommy felt his stomach begin to explode, he wasn’t ready for what she had just told him and he viciously vomited his contents all over her palm.

 

Tommy looked at his spilled fillings…ALL of it was white liquid, not a single different color or tiny chunk in to be found…

 

She quickly tore a napkin from Tommy’s make-shift bed and wrapped it around a finger. It was lowered down onto her palm where Tommy had thrown up and gently used to wipe it clean.

 

She crumbled the napkin into a ball and tossed it into a small trashcan across the room. As quickly as the vomit was wiped up, it was simply forgotten, she didn’t even mention the fact that he had just thrown up on her—she was completely ignoring it.

 

“Look what you made me do! That’s disgusting Kim! Don’t tell me that!”

 

As soon as he said it, he already regretted his wording. He saw clear droplets fall onto her open palm and heard her sniff a little.

 

“I’m sorry, Tommy! Don’t you like what my body has done for you?” she sobbed gently, “It wants to nurse you back to health as much as I do…”

 

“Please, Tommy,” she begged, “Give it another try, I promise that it’ll make you feel better.”

 

Tommy wiped his mouth with his arm in disgust, “Hell no, are you crazy!?”

 

A part of Tommy’s mind thought about how stupid it must look for a behemoth like her to be yelled at by an insect like him.

 

“Oh, okay,” she replied in low, sad, voice. NOT, the reaction he was expecting from her; he counted himself lucky that he was probably standing on the hand of the world’s most gentle giantess.

 

He turned his head up to look at her face—she looked so sad, her large green eyes were sparkling with teary mist, and her relatively small mouth was curled into a small frown.

 

Her enormous face was so cute, it looked like she was a sad little child.

 

It was weird, here was a being of astronomical power and proportions that could erase his puny body from existence without even the slightest amount of effort…and here she wasputting on a puppy-dog face to try to convince him!

 

“Ahhrrrghhh!’ he yelled, “Okay! Okay, already, you win!”

 

Kim tried her best not to crack a smile. She had worked her charms and Tommy snapped; she’d gotten him to submit to her whim without using even an ounce of force. The feeling drove her crazy…

 

“What a little gentleman,” she thought to herself, “But I know their weakness.”

 

Tommy was still looking at her face, “Hey Kim, you’re smiling you know.”

 

He felt his landscape stumble a bit and noticed that she quickly got rid of the smile, “I, um, err…”

 

“AHA!” he thought, “What a faker!”

 

He took a breath, “It doesn’t matter though, I already said ‘yes’ and I’m not going back on it.”

 

“Umm, let’s just get you closer, okay,” she whispered.

 

As Tommy approached her right nipple, he was beginning to feel less repulsed by the whole thing. Maybe it was the smell of fresh milk in the air, or the fact that had already resigned himself to drink it, but he certainly felt more confident about being able to stomach the stuff.

 

“I’ve only known Kim for a short while,” he began, in deep thought, “But so far she’s never really given me too much reason to doubt her.”

 

He began to feel great pangs of gratitude towards the gentle giantess in front of him. She had saved him from a possible untimely death in the locker room, she gave him food and was really nice to him, gave him the gentlest back rub he’d ever had, saved him from being eaten by some wild animal, nursed him back to health for a whole week, and was now offering him warm milk like a loving mother would her own child!

 

Warm tears of happiness trickled down his cheeks.

 

“Despite what kind of monster she may or may not be,” he thought, “This girl is something else, and I’m going to stay with her!”

 

He was snapped back to reality by the sound of voice. “Hey Tommy, did I hurt your feelings or something?” she asked.

 

Tommy tilted his head to try to look at her face…It was no use, he was too close to her right breast, he could only see the bottom of her chin. His entire view was literally covered by right breast, the only other color in his view besides creamy peach was brownish-pink for her nipple. It was crazy just how massive this powerful girl truly was, and here she was focusing all her attention and love unto a single speck in her hand!

 

“Thank you Kim,” he sobbed, “I’ve only known you for a short time but you’ve treated me better than people I’ve known my entire life!”

 

“Really Kim, I can’t believe you’re being so nice to someone the size of your fingernail. But really, thank you so much!”

 

Her heart fluttered with joy at his words, she was even more determined to keep his safe and healthy. More importantly was the fact that despite all he had seen of her ‘abnormalities’ thus far didn’t cause him to leave in fear, although she knew he was still afraid. That was what was most important to her: the fact that he decided to stay…

 

A massive finger began to gently caress his back.

 

“Now, now, Mommy needs you to drink up and get better~”

 

“UH OH!” he thought as his heart sank into his chest, “Not this again!”

 

But her light petting calmed him back down in an instant. He could tell she was still very horny, and maybe that was part of the reason she was acting like this…But he could sense the motherly tone of her words ring in his ears long after she said them. He felt okay with the phrase this time.

 

Tommy wished that he were big enough to wrap his arms around her, he wished that he could make this all up to her somehow. It drove home just how powerless he really was.

 

Her ran across her palm and past outstretched fingers as fast as he could and hopped into her colossal breast.  He stretched his arms out as far as he could and tried to give the globe of flesh a loving hug, it was the least he could do.

 

His body was wrapped in warm, squishy comfort. Her beating heart could be felt through layers of thick flesh and his tiny body rocked gently with each pulse.

 

Tommy couldn’t stop himself and let out a sigh of comfort. The mammoth finger found him again and began to lightly stoke his naked back with the fleshy padding on the bottom.

 

“Aaaaaahhh,” he sighed in relaxation, “This is soooo nice.”

 

His eyes began to feel heavy and his body to fall numb.

 

“Sweetie,” she whispered sweetly, “The spring is waiting for you to drink.”

 

He snapped out of it, “I did say that I would…”

 

“Here let mommy help you!” she said as she gently pinched him between two fingers with her free hand.

 

She deposited him atop her sensitive nipple and squealed in pleasure when his tiny body settled on it.

 

Tommy was amazed at how large even her single erect nipple was compared to him, it was at least the size of a midsize car and was wide enough for him not to worry about slipping off. Carefully, he walked over to the edge, every tiny step he took send ripples of pleasure coursing through Kim’s great body.

 

He stopped on the edge; if he took another step he’d probably roll off. He could see her feet, planted on the ground far below. Kim wrapped her fingers around her nipple, pining Tommy unto it.

 

“Im going to get comfortable dearie, give me a minute.”

 

His entire world bobbed, shook and stirred about. He couldn’t see a thing but could hear and feel ripples of movement from various directions on her body.

 

Finally the effort had settled and her hand gently lifted away. Tommy stood himself up and looked at his surroundings from atop her breast; she was laying down on the bed—in this position her body appeared to be a landscape. Way off into the distance he could see her thighs twisting around in excitement and further still could see her toes gripping themselves onto the bed cover in preparation for her orgasm. Her black panties were gone; there was no holding her back now, he knew that she had to find some way to calm her body down and this was the only solution!

 

“Tommy~,” he heard, wailed in ecstasy from behind him, “My nippie is waiting for you.”

 

He felt like he was being cooked alive from the heat radiating beneath him. His entire body was greasy and wet in a cocktail of bodily fluids, both his and hers. He was pushed off her nipple during the movement and now stood on her wrinkly areola; he needed to climb up the nipple to reach the source of the milk.

 

Luckily there were plenty of wrinkles on the nipple for him to use in his upward climb. He slowly walked over to her erect nipple; his steps slapped unto mushy skin around him. It was about a bit taller than he was and many times thicker and heavier, he was certain that it alone probably weighed more than several dozen humans combined.

 

Tommy reached a hand towards it and groped around trying to find a good wrinkle as a starting point. The entire fleshy landscape he was on rumbled and her far off thighs squished themselves together. He was amazed at how much effect his miniscule body could have on her—it had only been a gentle hovering of his hand!

 

“Tommy, I’m sorry but it feels ssoooo good, my body won’t listen to me properly!”

 

As Tommy began his climb he couldn’t help but worry how much less control she would have over her vaginal muscles if he happened to find himself wedged between them.

 

After a minute of fumbling his way up her nipple he was able to perch himself right above the leaking pores; the smell of warm, girly milk permeated his nostrils. He quickly brought his lips to the creamy substance and began to slurp at it; the less he thought this through the better.

 

“Ahh, yes, drink it!” she squealed, “Drink it all up, okay!”

 

Tommy had tucked every limb on his body under a wrinkle, including his erection down below. As he lapped away at her life-giving breast milk he began to wiggle his body onto her nipple; the fleshy wrinkles around his sensitive penis gently encased and massaged it.

 

“Oooohh, Tommy, that’s not nice,” she cooed lustfully, “Its ladies first!”

 

She was about to begin fingering herself when she remembered the condition that Tommy was in.

 

“Hey, wait!” she yelped, “Are you feeling okay? Can you do this?”

 

However, Tommy was already lost in pleasure, he managed to mutter a quick response, “Yeah I’ll be fine!”

 

As soon as he said that her other hand quickly shot out towards her crotch and began kneading the sensitive area as Tommy lapped at her milk and stabbed at her sensitive nipple flesh.

 

Tommy stopped drinking to take some breaths between his thrusts; he was completely out of his mind with the sensations and smells around him…

 

“Oh Kim, my goddess I love you baby, I love you so much!” he panted.

 

Her sighs and moans ceased for a moment and she squealed, “Yes, Tommy I love you too!”

 

He quickly regained his breath and dunked his head back into the thick fluid seeping from the nipple’s pore.

 

“Ahh, ahh, d-doesn’t m-my life energy feel great inside you!?” she passionately groaned as her body was rocked with spasms, “Let my m-milk seep into your v-very b-bones, my Tommy!”

 

Both his shoves and her massaging were getting faster and more powerful, their bodies were in complete sync and their respective fluids were mere moments away from bursting forth.

 

Tommy couldn’t chug anymore milk and raised his head in ecstasy. His lips and face were dripping with steamy gooey milk. With his mouth now able to breath he began some moaning of his own as he fucked her nipple flesh with more and more fury!

 

Kim began to hear the masculine sounds and fiercely intensified the swishing of the sensitive woman meat between rippling thighs.

 

“Oooh Tommy,” she moaned, “I’m almost there, lets cum together, okay?”

 

Tommy’s heartbeat was off the scale and his body was boiling from the heat around him. His erect penis was so bloated with juices and blood that it was becoming painful to merely rub against her skin.

 

“Yeah K-Kim, I’ll be r-right there with y-you!” he stutteringly blurted.

 

Kim felt her juices flowing up, her thighs squeezed and clenched, her toes scrunched the bed cover with immense force.

 

His entire body ached with anticipation, his body begged him to release!

 

“AAAAAAaaaaaaaagghhhhhhhh….” They screamed in passionate unison.

 

Kim’s crotch violently shot up into the air squirting girly juices all over the nearby bed like a damaged sprinkler.

 

Her earth-shattering thighs slapped and clasped together as powerful muscles produced the forces needed to compress carbon into diamonds!

 

SPLISH! GLORP! Went her slobbering juices as her thighs squished and compacted the liquids along with her pussy flesh with astronomical squeezing.

 

Her back and spinal column cranked all the way back like a broken contortionist whist her head smashed through the sturdy wooden headrest sending woodchips and sawdust flying through the air.

 

Long, powerful toes with sharp toenails shredded the thick bed covering by her feet to micro bits and the entire bed collapsed under the pressure of her dominant spasms.

 

As her massive body went haywire, the breast that Tommy was riding on bopped and jiggled around like it was made of gelatin.

 

Tommy clenched all his grips on the wrinkles with full strength as he forcefully shoved his bloated penis into a crease on her nipple and exploded gooey seed into it all at once.

 

After this, his crotch slowly began to simmer down, but he continued to slather his empty penis across her creases like he was spreading paint on an empty canvas.

 

His body bounced off and rolled down the side of her naked breast when the entire bed had collapsed from overstress. He came to a rest under the shadow of her breasts near her tummy.

 

Both their bodies continued having electrifying spasms until, after more several seconds they both went limp.

 

Kim gently picked Tommy up with several fingers that were coated in salty clam juice. Her hand smelled like briny fish and dried up seashells; it intoxicated him and increased him libido, but his body couldn’t take it anymore and he took several breaths through his nostrils while his heartbeat died down.

 

He was set down on her navel, her landscape body was shimmering with sweat and girl juices. Tommy quickly tucked his arms underneath his head and began to drift off into peaceful slumber.

 

A long feminine finger came around and slowly traced small circles around him and the navel, “See you later, Tommy.”

 

Soaking in the afterglow, he tilted his head back and let out a deep yawn. A couple of seconds later he had drifted off into a deep sleep.