- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you like it!

-------------------------

Tommy had fallen asleep in the corner, underneath the bed and by some miracle wasn’t attacked by any bugs or roaches. The next morning he woke up with a fright, and took a couple of seconds to realize where he was.

 

“Oh, that’s right…” he reminded himself with a shudder, “That crazy silver hair was about to shove me into herself!”

 

He groaned in pain as he stood up, he desperately required some medical attention. In the darkness, he gently brushed about his cuts with his fingers. The cuts on his torso and legs weren’t as deep as he originally thought. His hands were in worse condition to be sure, but they too, weren’t in abysmal shape.

 

The problem was that he spent the whole night underneath a bed in a dusty corner. He hoped to himself that the cuts didn’t get infected, he wasn’t near a human colony so going to the hospital was out of the question. There wasn’t enough light for Tommy to properly examine himself; it was lighter than yesterday night, but it was still fairly low.

 

He began to walk towards the edge of the bed; he needed to be in the open to look at himself. As he took the first step he forgot about his messed up ankle and topped over onto the floor in pain.

 

“Damn it,” he thought, “She stripped me so I don’t have anything to wrap it in.”

 

He began to look to his surroundings as he slowly stood himself back up, he took it easy on his bad leg and managed to limp his way out towards the edge of the bed.

 

“Is she still gone?” he asked himself as he scanned the room for traces of her.

 

Once he was certain there were no giants around, he slowly stepped into the light.

 

“It is a wonderful morning and not a scary giant in sight!” he thought to himself...”If only I wasn’t so messed up,” he said aloud while checking the extent of his wounds in the light.

 

After a quick minute examining his body he gave a diagnosis…“Except for this leg, I should be fine,” he told himself confidently, “Unless, something is infected…”

 

He wondered if there was something he could wrap his leg in to keep some pressure off it.

 

“Maybe the bed cover,” he thought as he turned to face it, “But it’s probably too thick to rip.”

 

For the most part he was right, it was a think cover that wasn’t suitable to be used for wrapping wounds, but he noticed that there was a thin, decorative frizzle on the border of the cover.

 

“Maybe I can tear some of that off?” he asked himself as he limped his way over.

 

Tommy grabbed the thin cloth of the border with both hands and tugged. It was no use, his hands were too damaged, but even if they weren’t he doubted he was strong enough to rip it.

 

After a few seconds of inspection he noticed that there was a vertical tear in the cloth nearby. Using it to help him he managed to rip the cloth further down, and he re-directed the tear so that he was able to finally get a small, crudely cut rectangular piece.

 

Carefully, he sat himself down on the floor and wrapped the cloth over his bad leg tightly. Tommy was no medic, he was sure that he was probably doing this wrong but for now the crude wrapping had been wound around his leg enough times to form a think pad that he could walk on with less pain.

 

He sighed in relief and stretched his arms out. With no Kim around he almost felt as if this were his house and he could go wherever he wanted. Of course, it would take him much longer to get around but he could manage.

 

He thought back to the way she was behaving the night before…

 

“I’ve only known her for about a day and she is probably one of the most unstable people I’ve ever met! And she scares me to no end sometimes; I’ve gotta leave as soon as I can!”

 

“I believe you were asleep atop my head then, and I got to say for such a little guy, you sure snore loudly!” her words echoed in his mind.

 

Why was he thinking about that at a time like this?

 

“I should be thinking of a way to get outta here!” he yelled, breaking the silence in the room.

 

He paced about trying to figure find a place to sit down comfortably and think of a plan of action. But his mind was too busy trying to figure out what happened yesterday night.

 

He noticed the large amount of glass shards all over the floor. Some were even bigger than he was!

 

“Did she break her own window!?” he asked himself, “She is so moody, if I stay here, it’s only a matter of time before I end up dead!”

 

Then his pacing slowed and he thought about how, despite her sudden changes and behavior, she hadn’t actually hurt him physically— not once.

 

“Well there was the shampoo,” he thought.

 

“But she did try to warn me…” he responded to himself in her defense.

 

He remembered how desperate she seemed, how horny and sweaty she became every time she was around him too long.

 

“How could someone so beautiful be so desperate?” he asked himself, “If I were her size, my life wouldn’t be in danger so I wouldn’t care how crazy she could get!”

 

Then the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end, and it became a bit chilly so he hugged himself tightly.

 

“Why do I get the feeling that I’d still be in danger even if I were a giant?” he asked himself fearfully.

 

Then, his pacing got a little faster as he thought about how intoxicating her feminine stench was to him.

 

“And she smelled so nice…you know that if she were human you’d would have definitely slept with her, you sly bastard,” he told himself with a chuckle.

 

“I can’t deny how sexy she is, she wasn’t the only one getting aroused…”

 

“She must have been aching for stimulation…” he thought, reminding himself of all the times she was horny, “And while she did suggest doing something to me…”

 

It was weird, he felt as if she was constantly at war with herself, and somehow, she had enough self-control to keep herself in check.

 

“In hindsight,” Tommy continued, “She probably has more restraint than anyone I’ve ever met.”

 

As he paced about, unconsciously avoiding smaller glass, he began to think about some of the unnatural things she’d done before.

 

“My problem with her is that she is a giant, and not just a normal giant…”

 

He remembered how when he first encountered her she had licked up his co-workers blood off a nasty floor.

 

“As much as I’d like to think giants are all disgusting, sadistic, monsters, I’ve never seen anyone, especially a female do something so revolting and un-hygienic before.”

 

Tommy thought about what she had told him; her blood deficiency did somewhat explain why she might have done that…But something didn’t add up.

 

“And, the amount of blood she got from the mushed remains was miniscule compared to her.”

 

“She also told me that she needed transfusions, right?” he pondered as he paced about, “Well that I’m sure that it means to inject blood into oneself. It has to be! I’ve gotten a few of those myself back at the colony.”

 

“But licking it isn’t a transfusion!”

 

He began walking towards the only door besides the bathroom and hopped onto a large shard of glass, it was too big to cut him in.

 

He sat over the edge of the glass shard as he tried to remember a few more details about Kim.

 

“She was so fast,” he thought to himself, “Not to mention how quiet she was, she’s a mountain to me, and yet…”

 

He remembered when she snuck up on him after her bath, “I didn’t even hear peep. I couldn’t even feel the vibrations of her sneaking up on me!”

 

“Her claws, her eyes,” he continued, “Everything about her is kind of like a wild animal!”

 

He concluded, “I have no idea what she is, but if I’m not the slightest bit safe with a normal giant then even less with her!”

 

It was decided, Tommy was going to escape the house and find a nearby colony…Kim was simply too dangerous and he was probably never going to get another opportunity.

 

He slipped himself off the glass from his sitting position.

 

“Okay, I should be small enough to fit under doors,” he told himself, “This should be easy!”

 

After about an hour of slowly limping his way around the house, he finally found the main entrance. Just like all the other doors in the house, there was a large gap underneath the door that he could easily walk under.

 

As he limped closer and closer to the exit he began to feel a little guilty.

 

“…Please stay with me, okay,” she whispered sadly into his mind.

 

“AAAHHH!” he screamed in frustration, “Why do I care about what she wants!”

 

Tommy began to feel like the worst person in the world. He thought about how good it felt to confess to her about his life, he hadn’t lied to her; somehow telling her the truth just felt right. He remembered how sweetly she always spoke to him, her voice always carried a small melody to it.

 

“So what if she’s weird and scary! She could be a demon or whatever, but she hasn’t really done anything except scare the crap outta me.”

 

Tommy stopped walking towards the door.

 

“And it’s not like it makes much a difference to me whether or not she’s a normal giant: either one is horrifyingly stronger than me!”

 

“What does make a difference,” he began, “Is that she was really nice to me even when she was doing things against my will.”

 

He thought about how horrible other giants had been to him his whole life. “Can’t she just get another human!? They sell us at pet shops don’t they!” he angrily thought, “She seems to have enough money!”

 

He took a deep breath and slowly exhaled.

 

“In all honesty,” he stated to himself as he cooled off, “It probably benefits me more to just stay with her.”

 

“The living inside her thing scares me to no end, but maybe I can convince her not to do that.”

 

His realistic side kicked in, “Truthfully, I have no idea how far from a colony I am, and with these injuries I’m even more defenseless than normal!”

 

He turned around.

 

“Okay, okay,” he thought, “I’ll give her another try.”

 

He had an idea, “Maybe I should hide somewhere and just watch her for a while, she shouldn’t be able to find me…”

 

“The time underneath the bed must have been a coincidence,” he nervously told himself.

 

“I’ll just hide somewhere and wait it out to see what mood she’s in.”

 

He was in the living room and remembered that she had a pair of leather couches. So he began limping his way slowly over to one. They were stood up by wooden feet so there was plenty of space for him to hide under; thus he tucked himself under the couch.

 

There was very little light underneath but it was worth it for the safety the couch provided, he just hoped that no insects or spiders were crawling about—he didn’t have any weapons to defend himself.

 

After about two hours he heard the front door creak open and someone step in. He could tell by the way the footsteps slapped against the polished floor that they were barefoot.

 

It was Kim, there was no denying it, he confirmed it when he looked over to the feet and noticed the light skin and abnormally long toenails.

 

He spotted a bit dark blood crusted on her large toenail. “Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea,” he thought to himself.

 

She was humming happily as she walked about, she seemed very cheerful. Her powerful steps slapped against the wooden floor with enough force to rock Tommy about as she walked.

 

Her mere weight possessed such earth-shattering power, he felt his heart begin to beat against his chest; she still made him quiver with fear—but then again she was a giant.

 

He thought back to the word she has brought up yesterday: “PREDATOR.”

 

He certainly felt like prey.

 

Tommy noticed that her footsteps were getting further, she was heading into the kitchen. He heard the fridge open and close shortly after, then she walked back into the living room.

 

Her bare feet slapped the floor louder and louder, almost as if she were deliberately trying to be loud. He could see her bare feet move closer to him with each step, she was heading towards him!

 

The feminine feet stopped in front of the couch he was under and turned around. He heard a content sigh, and a large mass smacked against the leather up above him. He could feel the couch seem to creak under the pressure and transfer the shock into small quakes on the floor.

 

Tommy was flipped onto his side by the wave and smacked into the hard floor. He wanted to grunt in pain but bit his lower lip instead; he knew that her hearing was abnormally sensitive.

 

“Ooooh, that’s nice,” she purred. Her bare feet dangled in front of his view.

 

“Thank you,” she sweetly whispered to the room.

 

His heart sank, he knew what was coming…

 

“Tommy, I’m grateful that you decided to stay.”

 

“Damn it,” he thought, “I should have known after what happened yesterday!”

 

He began to sweat and his heartbeat increased.

 

GLUP! GLUP! GLUP!

 

“Ahh, this cold soda is soooo refreshing,” she sighed contently, “I want to share with you for being such a good little friend, why don’t you come out here?”

 

He didn’t say a word, and tried to suck in his breath.

 

“C’mon Tommy, your hurt, let me help you,” she said in a motherly tone, “Please, little guy, let’s just be friends again, okay?”


“Friends?!” he asked himself in sarcastic fear, “I barely even know her!”

 

GLUP! GLUP! GLUP!

 

“Aww, Tommy you see, now I’m out of soda,” she cooed as her feminine toes wiggled playfully in his view, “But I have juice, so don’t worry!”

 

She sighed softly, “Tommy you haven’t eaten since yesterday when I gave you some crumbs on my head.”

 

Her toes came down and gently touched the hardwood floor—her heels came down shortly after.

 

He could tell by her shadow that she had stood herself back up.

 

She slowly turned herself around.

 

“Tommy, I can smell your fear, little friend,” she teased, “I’m sorry you’re still afraid of me but we’ll work on that, okay?”

 

Her heels lifted back up and her toes squished down under her monumental weight. He fearfully looked at her shadow being cast on the floor and on a nearby wall—it was getting lower.

 

His breathing became more and more erratic, he was certain that she knew exactly where he was!

 

“Tommy,” she whispered gently, it was so close to him that he could swear it was being whispered in his ear, “Come out, come out, it’s not safe for you underneath there~”

His heart felt like it exploded in his chest. “STAY AWAY!” he shrieked as loud as he could.

 

“Now, now, Tommy, I just wanna give you some food and juice, don’t be so mean.”

 

Suddenly her fingers curled underneath the couch.

 

“Tommy, let’s just have some food and talk a bit,” she said confidently, “Then, if you still want to leave, I’ll help you.”

 

He sighed in relief, an iron weight was lifted off his chest. “Really?” he asked in a squeaky voice.

 

“Yes, really,” she whispered gently, “I promise.”

 

“Okay,” he said in a shaky voice, as he stood up.

 

“Quickly now, Tommy!”

 

“I’m trying!” he yelped as he limped his way to over to her bare feet.

 

He heard her hiss, and the entire couch was abruptly flipped over and flung like a piece of cardboard. It exploded into the back wall and punched a hole through into the kitchen tossing up a large puff of dust and debris. When it hit the kitchen counter the couch stopped but he heard a multitude of smaller items such as pots and pans hit the floor violently after the initial shock.

 

“What kind of strength is that!?” Tommy asked himself fearfully as he violently toppled over and smashed into the cold floor. He rubbed his painful head as he tried adjusting his sight to the sudden brightness, her bright silver hair was the first thing to come into focus.

 

Slowly, his view traced its way up at the towering beauty, past her silky toned legs, her naked crotch, her bellybutton and lower waist, her supple breasts which partially obscured her face and lower neck, past her smiling lips and up to her gleaming green eyes that stared down at him with the look of a hungry wild animal.

 

Her foot slowly lifted up, he could see her unimaginably powerful thigh muscles at work, tightening and pulling about as her leg cranked its way up. He didn’t even dare ask himself why she was still naked despite not being home…

 

“This is it,” he told himself sadly, “She’s gonna paste me right now.”

 

“Hold still, okay,” she calmly said.

 

Her monumental, ship-sized foot dangled loosely above him; he was certain that an entire small town could be plastered into nothing underneath it.

 

Maybe he pushed her too far.

 

“I was such a worthless coward that I annoyed her to this point!” he screamed to himself, “I thought that I was tough—that I was strong-willed because I survived...”

 

He closed his eyes.

 

“I’m sorry,” he whispered.

 

Her foot came down with such a force that he was blown away violently by the sheer shock of it colliding with the wooden floor.

 

Her foot punched right through the wooden floor and woodchips went flying through the air.

 

Tommy landed with a thud and quickly tucked himself into a little ball to wait and see what the outcome of her immense stomp was.

 

After about a minute he heard something move and tussle a bit then slap onto the wooden floor.

 

“Tommy,” she said gently, “It’s over sweetie.”

 

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the devastation that had occurred nearby him. There was a large, deep hole in the floor where her right foot made contact and her foot along lower leg were coated in tiny red droplets.

 

There were also some droplets near the hole, it looked as if someone had accidentally spattered a bit of red paint near the impact cite. There were woodchips and large chucks of wood all around, luckily he was blasted away far enough for none of those things to actually hit him.

 

“I’m sorry Tommy, I should have used less force, but I was so worried I lost control! Did I hurt you?”

 

“I-I’m f-f-fine,” he stuttered in a low voice.

 

“Look!” she said as she tilted her right foot up so he could see underneath, “This is why I tried to tell you not to be underneath that couch.”

 

Tommy traced his view back down to her right foot.

 

It was a horror show; there were intestines and organs flattened to near paper thin and greasy blood with green skin chunks coating the entire bottom of her bare foot. There were some small wood chips pressed into her skin here and there but not a single one had penetrated through it, he wondered how tough her skin must have been…

 

He’d seen giants skin be pierced by much less sharper things, but she wasn’t in even the slightest amount of pain. More importantly, whatever that thing was, it was much, much, bigger than him and he hadn’t even noticed it, but now it was just a splattered mess of innards and red mush.

 

“I’m so sorry Tommy,” she worryingly said, “If I would have come later, you would have been…”

 

He heard her sniff and saw clear droplets begin to splish onto the wooden floor.

 

“I should have warned you, but it would have sensed that you were aware and would have attacked!”

 

Tommy’s entire body was pumped with adrenaline, he was so afraid of her and of the raw power she possessed…In the course of about two minutes she had nearly destroyed her entire living room and part of the kitchen as well as pierced through part of the hard, wooden floor like it was made or rice paper.

 

He was incredibly afraid, but he was also very grateful and was sort of glad that he had decided to stay.

 

“K-Kim?” he said in a shaky voice.

 

“Yes, Tommy?”

 

“Thank you!” he squealed in gratitude.

 

She smiled warmly, and brought her left hand up to her chest.

 

“Aww, I’m glad to hear you say that Tommy!” she yelped happily, “Let’s get you something to eat!”

 

“Okay!” he responded confidently as he stood himself up carefully.

 

As gently as possible she crouched down and pinched him between two massive fingers. As she raised herself up she tipped her massive hand and released her grip causing tommy to roll onto her palm.

 

Her immense, green eyes scanned him, “Oh tommy, you’re so hurt.”

 

He stood himself back up again and grunted a little when he put pressure on the wrapped leg, but for some reason his lower back hurt the most.

 

“Were gonna need to fix you after we eat, then we can have our little talk, okay?”

 

“Sure,” he responded.

 

He looked at her eyes which were still a bit wet from tears. Suddenly her eyes opened wide and she looked as if she had seen a ghost.

 

“Tommy,” she said with a serious tone, “Turn around please.”

 

He did as she wanted.

 

She gasped in horror.

 

“Kim, what happened, did I do something wrong,” he said as he felt himself go weak.

 

Tommy dropped on his knees from stress and lack of strength. He felt as if his lower calves were soaking in something. His eyes looked down onto her palm, there was a bit of blood running along some wrinkles. He followed the blood back to the source…

 

It was him! He was leaking all over her palm.

 

His eyesight began to go blurry, but he managed to get a glimpse of the problem: a splinter jabbed into his lower back. He felt her warm palm getting sweatier and her heartbeat becoming louder and faster.

 

“Omigod, Omigod, what do I do, what do I do!” she squealed in worry as she stared at the fingernail-sized man dripping his life onto her bare palm, “I’m no good with blood, I’m no good!”

 

Tommy began to tilt forward. His upper chest slapped into her sweaty skin. His eyesight could only see blobs of light that were getting dimmer and dimmer.

 

Tommy could feel that her breathing was erratic.

 

“Calm down, Kim,” she said aloud between breaths, “Your friend needs you, you already had your fill! Calm down and think!”

 

Soon, his breathing was the only thing his ears could clearly focus on, and even that was growing quiet.

 

His world moved around a bit and he heard a few muffled cries.

 

“Well at least it’s over now,” he flatly told himself before going unconscious.