- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I changed this chapter a bit, per Gerald's suggestions about the ability to hear someone so small, so pretty much Kim is a special case, so she can hear just fine, but not the other two girls. This is my first story so I'm still learning quite a bit of things, especially about dealing with size difference.

>

Sweat poured down his face. It was humid, what room was this? It smelled like sweat and musk, it was definitely the locker room, not that it mattered anyway. Hopefully they weren’t looking too hard for him; he saw what they did to that other guy. These girls can be brutal, and for no good reason too...If any of these she-devils got their hands on him he’s as good as dead. Just thinking about it made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. If only he could have been sold to someone nicer he wouldn’t have had to run away. The girl he was sold to was cute but behind that beautiful face and those innocent eyes hid a fierce demon thirsty for blood.



Why did she want to torture him like that anyway? He was trying his best to be a good pet! But maybe being tortured was better than being dead; these hallways were prowling grounds for beautiful predators that wouldn’t think twice about mushing him flat or digesting him alive. At least with her she would make his life a living hell, tease him with needles, draw a little blood, maybe use him to get off a couple of times, but she wasn’t flat out killing him.

 

He began to run faster, not even thinking where he was going. NO! He couldn’t go back to that, it was too painful and it was only a matter of time before she killed him. Even if he was risking his life for a chance at freedom, it was worth it for even that glimmer of hope. A couple of girly voices snapped him back to reality...

 

“Look at the pathetic thing, it wants to live so badly even without its arms!”

 

Poor guy, there was no hope for him now. As much as he wanted to help, he knew there was no way to fight these monsters, they were simply too powerful.

 

“Wow, he’s still bleeding! I can’t believe he survived that fall, but it just makes this that much more delicious!” They both giggled.

 

Their voices made them sound like decent, normal girls, and they probably were...But not in this situation, there was no law keeping them from doing these things. It wasn’t fair but it was just the way things were.

 

“Hey let’s just mush him, the bell’s about to ring.” “Yeah, I guess, but let’s play rock, paper, scissors for it!”



He could see the broken man struggling to go on—why was he watching this? He could be running away right now, but it’s almost as if he was preparing himself for what is most likely going to happen to him.

 

The man rolled over onto his back and with all his heart pleaded, “Please d-don’t kill me, I-I can live without these arms, please just let me see my b-baby girl again.”

 

The girl on the right brought her attention downward, and in her sweetest baby voice she said, “Aww, look the poor dear's squeaking his little lungs out, he still wants to live after all this.” She turned her head to look at her friend, “Whaddaya say, Ren, how’s about we let this poor guy live?”

 

“Hmm, I don’t know, how do we even know that’s what he actually wants, I can’t understand his squeaks when he's so far down. Besides, do you really think he can make it back to his buggie family or whatever, in the condition he's in?” Ren asked.

 

The other girl shifted her weight to her other leg and brought a finger to her lip, “Well, it depends, he’ll probably bleed to death before he even crawls another foot from there. But let's let him be for now.”



A sigh of relief came from the man watching this unfold. “What a lucky guy,” he thought to himself. “Well as soon as they leave I’ll help him out. What a fighter! Maybe he can make it after all.” They began heading towards the exit.

 

He was already starting to head towards the wounded guy on the ground when all of a sudden he heard the taller one speak, “Wait Milly, you forgot to close your locker.”

 

“Oh no, the girl is coming back, holy hell I’ve gotta hide!” After a second fumbling around in fear he regained his composure and darted towards the nearest pillar.



A small hole he could fit through was on the pillar and he quickly tucked himself in and looked towards the wiggling man on the ground.

 

“Oh no, she might step on him by accident!” he thought.

 

He wiped his brow—she narrowly missed him. CLANK! She had slammed the metal door shut and started walking back.

 

“Okay, if she just keeps her pace she’ll miss him for sure!” he thought to himself—wishful thinking...

 

Her shadow was cast upon him like the reaper of death itself. She began raising her left thigh and her foot loosely dangled from it as if she were hardly making an effort to lift it.

 

“W-wait, you said I could live!" the broken man yelped.

 

Her eyes were glistening with bloodlust as she looked down at her prey and whispered, “Your squeaking won't help. Sorry little guy, too bad for you my locker was open, but I changed my mind.”



CRUNCH! It was all over in an instant, the man’s innards were forced out of his body at such velocity that his skin violently ripped apart unable to contain them. Bits of gore shot out from underneath her sneaker and his entire skeletal structure was shattered to bits. She began to twist her foot slowly as if to make certain that every ounce, every trace of his figure was completely unrecognizable.

 

She hunched her back forward and cupped her left thigh gently with both hands. Her hands sensually traced their way downward and upward and downward and upward along the great thigh, slowly and with great tenderness, as if she were massaging the most expensive vase in the whole world. A pair of long, semi-transparent stockings hid most of her leg but her short skirt allowed the highest part of her thighs to be bare-naked, and beneath her creamy skin was a set of earth-shattering muscles that were hard at work trying to liquefy whatever was left of this man better than a blender would have.

 

“Ahh, ahh”, a series of soft moans escaped her, after a while she lifted herself off the man.



She looked around with a big smile on her face and began pacing about the locker room. She remembered him! His stomach felt like it was going to burst from the tension.

 

“Where are you,” she cooed, “I know there were two of you. Come out little guy.”

 

After about another minute the bell rang and she jumped from what she was doing and quickly left the room. He let out all the breaths he was holding in...He knew she wouldn’t come back anymore so he ran over to the remains.

 

It was a humbling sight to be sure: there was NOTHING sans a few rags, telling anyone that this greasy splotch on the floor was ever a living being. Tears of frustration streamed down his face—if only there was some way he could have helped.

 

“If I were her size I would have killed that bitch!” he whispered to the smear, “I hope you’re in a better place buddy...”

 

He wiped his face with his forearm, and turned towards the exit. He continued walking while clearing his face but he wasn’t looking where he was going and smashed into something.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry guys, I keep editing these chapters to try to make them better/more readable, bear with me I'm still fairly new to all this.