- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys I know I've put off the updates...I've been real busy with a new job and a little indie game I've been working on (not gts related). I feel like I'm getting more used to juggling all this stuff at once, so I'm gonna try to be more consistent with the updates! Sorry for those of you that care about this story, I should be back to updating at least once per week. Anyway, enough of my excuses, enjoy the chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 She arrived home in the middle of the night, and carefully placed the little humans on the dresser next to her sleeping boyfriend. She hastily went to the living room and began stomping around the house like an angry elephant.

 

“THAT fucking bitch!” Kim screamed as a piece of hardwood shot into the air, “I should have ripped her to pieces while I had the chance!”

 

“What’s going on!” Tommy yelped with a jump, “What’s with the ruckus?”

 

Suddenly a stout 8 year old boy with blonde hair ran to him.

 

“What’s going in?” He asked.

 

“Please sir, my mom needs help!”

 

He wanted to ask who the kid was, but the look on the boy’s face indicated the gravity of the situation—there was no time for thinking.

 

“Where is she?”

 

The boy slowly turned and pointed to a small figure crumpled on the cabinet top near his bed.

 

The boy stayed behind as Tommy ran over to the figure.

 

To say her condition was dire was an understatement. Her back was shattered, several of her ribs were broken in addition to an arm. Not to mention what kind of internal bleeding she must have been suffering beneath the surface wounds.

 

“I-I, d-don’t,” Tommy stuttered, “This, this...”

 

The boy ran over to them.

 

“Can you help her?” He asked with misty eyes, “Please sir, she’s gotta be okay!”

 

“Kid, I-I’m really sorry but I’m not a doctor.”

 

“Just wrap her in bandages or something!”

 

“Ron, c-can, y..you come h-here sweetie?,” The woman wheezed.

 

Ron stepped closer, “What is it Mom?”

 

“I-I n-need you to b-be strong for m-me can you do i..it?,” She slowly let out—every word was huffed out between breaths.

 

“No Mom, don’t say that! That’s what Dad said before he left me!”

 

Tommy began to get teary eyed, “I can only imagine the horrors Ron has seen today.”

 

“KIM!” He yelled, “We need you to do something!”

 

The stomping nearby stopped.

 

“I’m sorry Tommy,” She said, “But...”

 

Her cheeks turned pink and tears began to drip down her cheeks, “I’m not sure I c-can help h-her.”

 

Tommy took a breath and puffed up.

 

You’re gonna need man up here!,” He told himself, “The lady may have a chance but not without a cool head.”

 

“Listen to me Kim,” He said sternly, “Can you give her some of your milk?”

 

“I-I d..don’t know if that w-would help...” Kim sniffed.

 

“Your milk helped me recover from the splinter, I know she is in worse shape but it’s worth a shot no?

 

She wiped her face, “Yeah, your right!”

 

Tommy turned to Ron, “What’s your Mommy’s name kid?”

 

“Anna!” He shouted, with a teary face.

 

“Listen Ron my name is Tommy. We may still be able save her if you do exactly what I say.”

 

Then he turned to the woman on the floor, “Anna are you still conscious?”

 

She weakly turned her head.

 

“Y-yeah.”

 

“Listen Anna,” Tommy said as he removed his shirt, “Do you see my lower back here?”

 

Kim continued to weep softly in the background.

 

“Y-yeah, but w-what does...”

 

“I was stabbed by a piece of wood the size of a large knife here,” He said, rubbing his lower back, “But I was healed by drinking Kim’s breast milk.”

 

“W-what thats insane! I’m not g-gonna drink t-that!” She yelped.

 

“Listen, what do you have to lose?,” He replied softly.

 

The little boy gently patted his mother’s head, “Please mom, we need to help you!”

 

“But first, we need you to tell us where the colony is—we are still gonna need access to human doctors!”

 

“If only I’d gotten t-there sooner!” Kim bawled to herself as thin mucus poured out her nose, “I’m s-so useless!”

 

“On second though, Imma need to calm Kim down. Anna can you tell your son where it is?”

 

“Y-yes.”

 

“Good,” He said as he placed a hand on his shoulder, “You’re a tough kid Ron, I’m really sorry this happened in the first place but together we can save your mom, alright?”

 

“Yes sir” Ron said, wiping his face of wet tears.

 

“It’s not sir, its Tommy alright?”

 

“Yes...um, Tommy!”

 

“Great!”

 

With that Tommy turned his attention to his giantess girlfriend, who was a complete mess.

 

“KIM,” He shouted, “Listen to me!”

 

She calmed herself a little and turned teary eyes toward him.

 

“Kim, you’re a beautiful, caring, compassionate person okay? If it wasn’t for you I don’t even wanna imagine what would have happened to them!”

 

He took a breath, and tried to keep his mind from picturing the horrors this family must have suffered through.

 

“I know you’re sad things didn’t work out completely but we need you to calm yourself, there may still be a way to save her, but it’s not gonna work without your help!”

 

“I-I’m sorry T-Tommy, I-I need to b-be strong too, but I...”

 

“Don’t think about the maybe!,” He interrupted, “We need you to think in the here and now! There’ll be time later for those kinds of thoughts!”

 

“I-I k-know b..but,” She stopped to wipe her runny nose, “T-the f-father! I c-couldn’t even save h-him! The only thing I-I’m good for is k-killing people! Whenever I-I try to do good, I fail!”

 

“NONSENSE!” He shouted, “I’d prolly be a greasy puddle myself if it wasn’t for you! Or a couple of calories for a disgusting animal, or starved to death!”

 

“If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t be alive, but it’s not just me! You saved the boy too! And you can save the mother as well, but we need to hurry!”

 

“Not just us!” Ron chimed in, “Silver-ha...I mean Kim’s been saving people for months from bad giant people!”

 

Kim sniffed.

 

“Is that true?” Tommy asked.

 

“Y-yes.I do it w-when I can’t sleep in the night. Instead of h-hunting people at night I wanted to s-save people!”

 

She wiped her face with a handkerchief. Her eyes were still glazed and her cheeks were puffy.

 

“See Kim, you’re a hero! And you can’t blame yourself, you not a god. You can’t save everyone, but your still wonderful!”

 

“Y-You mean i-it T-Tommy?”

 

“Yeah, your super! Really!”

 

“Mrs. Kim, you’re super cool, and super nice! The way you hit that mean lady was amazing! I didn’t even see it happen!” Ron said in excitement.

 

“It’s just Kim sweetie!” She giggled softly, “I’m not married...yet.”

 

“K-Kim, is it?” The tiny lady asked in a bit of a daze, “I-I’m r-really t-thankful t-that you saved m-my boy. A-And if this b-breast milk of yours can help me until we get to a d-doctor then I’ll drink it.”

 

“Really!? You’ll drink it?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“See Kim. No objections here.” Tommy declared, “You’re a hero Kim. You’re my hero.”

 

“Aww shucks!” She said, blushing.

 

“Now, come on, you know what to do!”

 

“Right!” She answered.

 

As gently as possible Kim picked the woman off the table with her index fingers’ claw. Once again her superior motor skills made even dealing with a relative half-inch woman using a sharp fingernail look easy.

 

Anna was a little shorter than the width of the giantess’s goliath claw, it truly showed how god-like Kim seemed in comparison...And yet she had emotions as frail as a dandelion in the wind...But that part of her was what Tommy really liked—she wasn’t as cold-hearted as other Lyrians. Far from it.

 

It took a really benevolent person to deeply care about people smaller than their fingernail. He wasn’t sure that he would be able to if he was in her shoes...

 

Kim unhooked her bra, exposing her mammoth breasts. With a tender smile on her face and cheeks still puffy from crying, she gently pressed tiny Anna onto her nipple and squeezed.

 

Warm milk poured into her mouth.

 

Anna was shocked as her taste buds fired up. “I don’t think breast milk is supposed to taste this good!”

 

What’s going on here!?” She asked herself as her body began to lighten.

 

Kim could feel Anna’s surprise.

 

She closed her eyes and gently rocked her body side to side, “Shhh, shh, little dear. Kim’s got you, everything’s gunna be okay now.”

 

What is this woman trying to pull!?” She thought, “She’s not my mom, I’m probably older than her. Drinking the milk is one thing but keep the ‘mommy’ to yourself!”

 

“Don’t think little Anna,” Kim cooed as she began to gently rub her back with a finger, “Just relax.”

 

Wait not my back, its gonna hur--Ahh that feels nice.”

 

Why doesn--Oooh, this is so nice!,” She thought, unconsciously rubbing herself against the mammoth nipple.

 

Milk slowly made its way down her body...

 

First her head was covered, caking her hair onto her head. Then her breasts were gently grazed over with milk—the thin shirt she wore became transparent.

 

Ahhh.”

 

It seeped into any cuts and bruises along the way, leaving a gentle tingling sensation. Slowly the thick liquid worked it’s way down her arms, plastering fine hairs onto her skin.

 

My pain is going away.”

 

Her inner thighs and crotch began to glisten as milk followed gravity’s path—the shorts and panties she wore became her second skin.

 

Oohh, this feels divine!”

 

And eventually it reached her calves and seeped deep into her socks and shoes, caressing her tired, blistered feet.

 

“Does it feel better, my little angel?” Kim asked with flushed cheeks. All she got was a nod, as Anna slowly drifted out of consciousness into a relaxed sleep.

 

Tommy didn’t know why, but Kim’s cooing, and motherly talk made him hot and bothered. It probably didn’t help that there were building-sized, creamy mammaries filling his entire view! Not to mention the smell of sweet Kim-milk.

 

He looked over at Ron who silently looked onward...If there was any time this was inappropriate, it was now!

 

Calm down there, man!” He told himself, “There are kids watching...”

 

He took a deep breath.

 

Damn Kim and her sexy voice and naked boobs, I’m gonna blow a fuse here!”

 

Kim giggled to herself, she knew the effect she was having on Tommy. It wasn’t like she meant for it to happen, but it was an added bonus for sure.

 

It’s too bad there are more important things to tend to,” She told herself, biting her her bottom lip.

 

Ron for one was confused, why was Kim acting like his mother’s mother? If Tommy could think straight he’d probably be asking himself the same question.

 

Kim gently peeled Anna off her nipple, then put her atop it and put her bra back on. The milk that the tiny woman was drenched in effectively glued her with Kim’s nipple flesh so there was no real danger of falling off.

 

“Okay,” She whispered as she retrieved Tommy and Ron off the table, “So, where is this colony?”