- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the confusion everyone, I split the newest chapter into 2 parts: They are chapters 14 & 15. It was too big for my liking. Sorry again! 

------------------------

In the meantime, Anna and Ron were basically running in the open now that they were certain the Lyrian woman wasn't bothering with them.

 

Anna as both a wife and mother, was being robbed by this woman. Robbed of everything she cared about. Simultaneously stealing away her husbands life and her son's innocence.

 

And she could only find refuge inside her own mind thinking of all the horrible things she'd do to that bitch if she had the chance. But perhaps most heartbreaking of all was the fact that a fantasy was all they were...She could never even muster the strength to sever a finger from that woman's enormous body—it wasn't fair!

 

Tears of frustration, hatred and sadness trickled down her cheeks and were caught in the wind as she ran. But she didn't even have the luxury of being sad, or having any emotions really...The only thing they would do is get her and Ron killed—making her husbands sacrifice meaningless!

 

Next to her, Ron simply couldn't comprehend why any of these things were happening. Why this Lyrian was hurting his dad, why he would never see him again, why he and his family had their homes destroyed...None of it.

 

His young mind, despite being schooled about the horrors of the outside world just wasn't equipped to deal with the stresses and emotions that were boiling within his body.

 

Despite what his parent's may have thought, he understood the concept of death, after all there were plenty of kids, teachers, and relatives that would talk about it, not to mention what was on television. He understood what dying meant for his father. But the reasons...the reasons why he was going to die, still passed him over.

 

For now, the only thing that they could afford to really think of, was survival. Raw and simple. Of course, their emotions wouldn't allow that. Both were not even really thinking about where they were going...Merely running forward in a trance.

 

Inside of Camie's love tunnel, Mark was being rolled around by her powerful vaginal walls. The muscles that were meant to clamp down on a lover's penis during sex were being used to batter and squeeze the life out of this little human without mercy.

 

In addition, it was hot, sticky, wet, and there was barely any breathable air. He was sure that if this went longer than five minutes he would asphyxiate, especially since merely trying to survive in that hellhole was costing him a lot more energy that normal...Therefore more breaths.

 

He had always respected his wife Anna for having to bear the brunt of labor for them to have a child...While watching his wife give birth he thought about how magical a woman's vagina was for being able to perform the miracle of conceiving.

 

But this was not a magical place or a miracle. This was hell on earth.

 

The walls and folds within her tunnel caressed his body and manhood just as often as they squeezed and smothered it. The feminine musk and merely being inside a beautiful woman's vagina was driving him mad with lust. And of course there were the muffled moans and squeals coming from the very body he was within...

 

But it was only enjoyable for him physically. The entire time he was fighting himself, with his desire to succumb to his body's urges. Worse, was the pain...All the wounds that he'd previously accumulated, were being deepened and mistreated by her unrelenting pussy...Especially the broken leg.

 

The mere fact that his body was deriving some pleasure from this in the midst of all this physical and emotional pain made him sick to his stomach. He felt violated and dirty.

 

Mark was a bubbling concoction of pain, emotions, and contradictions.

 

The pulsing of her folds was increasing along with the moans from Casie's mouth, and the overall rumbling of her entire body. Everything that Casie's body, willingly or unwillingly did was have a direct effect on Mark.

 

At the moment he was relative to her. Every movement he made was relative to Cassie's body. It was almost as if he were within a living, breathing planet with its own gravitational pull.

 

On the outside, the Lyrian woman was having the time of her life. It was very close too...Her orgasm. Casie could feel her body temperature rising and her muscles spasm more and more frequently. Despite how little she thought of them, the human inside her had served it's purpose well. Not only was his tiny body stimulating her sensitive nerves in the most delicate ways possible. The thought of having a fully grown man inside her just because was driving her up the wall!

 

It was funny, if any Lyrian walked in on her right now, what would they think? How crazy would she look? The idea made her giggle. But she didn't care...

 

The stresses of her daily routine, the feelings of helplessness in her own life. All these things seemed to melt away as she furiously rubbed her lips and clitoris with one hand and her sweaty naked breasts with the other.

 

Normally she was timid, shy, and tiny Casie—everyone walked all over her and she was taken advantage of frequently. But right now, she was an all-powerful goddess. Today, she was in control. And her plan was to abuse every last drop of power her body exerted over these puny creatures called humans.

 

Once she was done draining the speck inside her of all its uses, she would dispose of it and go after the other two. Oh yes, nobody was going home alive. Not if she had anything to say about it! She was a goddess, and not a benevolent one; there was to be no mercy today!

 

Camie already knew that unless the humans could find a hole to wiggle into, she could easily catch up to them. After all, this alleyway they were in was long, with solid stone buildings on both sides. Just the thought of hunting them down after the father made his sacrifice caused her mouth salivate in anticipation!

 

All the stimulation that was happening inside her body, outside her body and even inside her own mind caused her crotch to shoot up into the sky and her back to arc. This was it!

 

The hips gyrated furiously and her hand gave her labia one final flick before her almighty vaginal muscles clamped down. Juices violently erupted from her pussy along with the little human. Luckily she thought ahead and furiously pulled her panties back up with the end of her strength in a last-ditch effort to save the little human's life...To kill later, of course.

 

The energy was drained from her body and her muscles relaxed causing her body to go limp. Her bare back hit the wall behind her with a smack.

 

Amazing, was the only way to describe this orgasm. The taboo factor of being out in the dead on night, brutally raping someone thousands of times weaker than her, and being in complete control was something that only humans could provide her at the cost of their lives.

 

But oh well,” She told herself in the afterglow, “Its the way of nature. The strong dominate the weak...And I am strong!”

 

She grabbed her magnifying glass and tried to exert enough movement to at least get a good look at the human. Her panties were pulled back and he was lightly peeled of them with a fingernail and set on the floor between her legs. Her sleepy eyes focused in on his tiny body through the aid of the glass.

 

Broken, was putting it aptly. This man was beyond broken...

 

He was missing his right arm entirely, which now looked like uncooked ground beef. His torso was caved in, some of his ribs were impaling his own body and were visible on the outside. His left femur was snapped in half and the rest of his leg was bent at an odd angle. His skin was peeling, bruised and bleeding in several areas; completely rubbed off to the muscle in others. His 'good' hand was covered in ruptured blisters and leaking. He had both black eyes and his nose was snapped to one side.

 

She could see that despite the odds, the little human was still alive because he was hacking up her juices.

 

“Your really something, tough guy,” She said softly, “For a human to still be alive after all that. Well, color me impressed.”

 

“Not too cute anymore though,” She laughed, studying his body, “You look like a bloody sack of meat and organs...”

 

“I'd pretty much be doing you a favor by finishing you off at his point.”

 

She lifted her colossal bare foot up.

 

“But ahh, what the hell, you've caught me in a generous mood after the awesome fucking we just had. I'll be nice and put you out of your misery...”

 

Mark didn't even get a word before her heel slammed down on him with thousands of tons of force, eviscerating his body on impact.

 

Casie gave a good couple of twists just to fully liquify his body, then dragged her foot back leaving a crimson streak. Nothing remained of his former shape. There was barely a difference between his entire splattered body and the amount of blood a typical Lyrian would leave from a small cut. She practicallyerased his entire existence.

 

“Haaaaaaaa!~” She sighed contently.

 

With her body recovering, she decided to give herself a minute to get her bearings. Her panties were snapped back to place as well as her shorts—the wetness underneath seeped through, darkening the crotch area of the shorts. She quickly threw her top back on and after a couple of minutes decided it was time to search for the other two.

 

Her body was still bushed, but the dedication to the hunt allowed her to willpower herself back on two feet.

 

“On down, two to go!” She announced in a sing-song voice, “I'm coming little humans. You can run, but I'll find you, and squish you flat!~”

 

Further down the alley, Anna felt as if her chest was bursting open. That was it. He was gone. Killed for some sick Lyrian's pleasure without a second thought. And the worse part of it was: there was never going to be justice. No giants cared, and even an army of humans would have trouble killing a single Lyrian...

 

So that was the end of it.

 

She had known it was going to happen. She thought she was emotionally prepared. But she couldn't take it. Her body gave up on her, and she flopped to the floor.

 

Ron turned around when he noticed he was alone.

 

He ran back to her limp body.

 

“Mommy get up, that mean lady will squash us!,” He cried desperately.

 

“Ron, go without me, I can't do this anymore.”

 

There was no emotion to her voice, just a deep monotone voice that had given up...

 

The boy ran over to her, and tugged on her arm, “NO! Dad said to protect you! Please, mom, we have to go!”

 

“I'm getting warmer,” They heard the woman say from afar, “It's not long now, my little prey.”

 

“Get up please, I'm scared, don't leave me alone!,” He begged.

 

Slowly the mother was lifted to her feet and semi-dragged forward by the boy. Anna was running on her own, sure, but her legs were on autopilot...

 

“Little humans, little humans,” She purred, “Come out, come out. Big, mean, Casie want's to play with you!~”

 

The boy looked back, he knew that at this rate, she would catch up to them. And the immediate area they were in, had no trash to hide under. He desperately looked around for a small hole or crack they could slip into as the sounds of her footfalls got louder and louder.

 

There wasn't anything. Ron knew that was it.

 

There was no use trying to fight it any more. That lady was going to take their lives as well and there was nothing he could do about it...

 

“Ahh, I see you humans,” She said with glee as she slowly approached.

 

The two little humans had stopped running. At this point, there was no hope for them. Ron couldn't remember the last time he was so afraid...And that's because there wasn't any, he had honestly never been this scared in his entire life!

 

The shadow of the massive Lyrian slowly enveloped their bodies. Ron looked up at her bloodthirsty expression. He was almost positive that even if they couldcommunicate with her, it wouldn't have done them any good.

 

“All that heroism and I'm still gunna kill you two,” She said in a cutesy voice.

 

Out of the blue, Anna let out a howl, and ran in a blind rage towards the monolith woman. The Lyrian could have easily stopped her, but she let it play out, it was entertaining to say the least.

 

The human attacked her large toe which was taller than her entire body and pounded the flesh with her little fists.

 

Casie giggled, “Ow, oooh, that hurts, stop, please...”

 

Then without warning Anna took out a dagger laced in giant wasp poison and jammed it into the flesh up to the handle.

 

The massive woman's foot jumped back in pain, “YEEOOW!! That actually hurt!”

 

“You stupid little human!,” She blurted, words laced in venom, “You must have a fucking death-wish!”

 

Her massive toe quickly flicked the little woman, sending her flying. Anna smashed back down onto solid concrete and cried in pain. Although that may as well have been a tap to a Lyrian, it was enough force to shatter the tiny woman ribs and break one of her arms. And when she hit the floor, her back shattered on impact.

 

“MOM! NO!”

 

The little boy ran over to her mother as fast as he could. This kind of damage could be fatal, unless they quickly found a doctor...And even then it was still a chance. But that wasn't going to happen, he told himself, they were going to die here.

 

Casie angrily lifted her foot and hovered it above both humans.

 

“No more games! You two squish now!”

 

Wait a minute,” She thought to herself, “Lets not be too hasty, we don't want to ruin our fun now, do we?”

 

She took several deep breaths to calm herself, then set her wounded foot back down near the humans. The little stab that Anna afforded her was nothing really, it was the poison that caused most of the pain.

 

The woman took out her magnifying glass out of a side pocket and looked down at the tinies with it.

 

“Ahhh, I see what's going on here,” She said calmly, “I was right then. This is a little vermin family!”

 

“I was wondering why a human would be so stupid as to attack me head on! But it all makes sense now...”

 

She turned her attention to the other one, “You little cute human boy, are the reason.”

 

“Sorry, but you die first,” She said, lifting her foot over him, “I'm even gunna use the same foot I used to smush your Daddy! Aren't I nice?”

 

“NOOOOOOO!!!,” The little woman screamed, “Kill me but leave my son alone!!!”

 

Slowly her toes settled down on the floor in front of the boy, with her heel up in the air.

 

“Look up boy.”

 

Ron was frozen in place. The only thing he could do was listen and obey. There were no cohesive thoughts running through his head anymore.

 

“See that little splotch there?,” She asked, “That's what's left of your tough guy Daddy!”

 

“Your gunna be one of those,” She giggled, “A splotch I mean, not a tough guy!”

 

“So then, I hope you've had a good life,” She said as her heel began to lower, pivoting on her toes in front.

 

“NOOOOOOO!” The mother cried, “Don't do it!!”

 

“I know this hurts you bitch!,” She spat at the little woman, “Don't worry, you'll get a turn too!”

 

Ron just stood there, looking up as the details on the bottom of her foot became more and more apparent. First the wrinkles started to come into focus, then her massive toe-prints, then the tinier things like little pebbles and rocks, embedded in her flesh.

 

This was it, he thought. He was going to die here...

 

CRASH!!!

 

Blood spattered everywhere.

 

“Ron, no,” She uttered in a quiet voice.

 

But wait a second,” Anna thought, “Where is that horrible woman? She just disappeared!”

 

She sat up her damaged top body slowly to scan the area for her son.

 

“Ron!,” She yelled. The sound of her voice echoed in the suddenly quiet alleyway.

 

No answer.

 

No,” She thought, “He can't be...”

 

“Mom!,” She heard.

 

“Is that you?”

 

Anna felt a tap on her shoulder.

 

“I'm right here, Mommy!,” The boy answered in an excited voice.

 

“Oh my poor baby, your okay!,” Anna said, wrapping an arm around the small boy...The pain of doing this simple act was immense, but well worth the effort.

 

“Mom, your hurt!,” Ron uttered in her embrace.

 

“Don't worry about me Ronny, I'm just so happy your safe!”

 

“You too Mommy,” He responded, with watery eyes.

 

The boy broke the hold and gently helped his mother's shattered upper body back down to rest position.

 

“Stay still Mom, you need to lay still, your hurt!”

 

The woman relaxed her muscles and took a breather, “Thank you Ron, I will.”

 

“I leaned that in school,” The boy announced proudly.

 

Laying there, Anna remembered about their attacker, and her muscled stiffened again.

 

“Hey, Ron. What happened here!?,” She asked in a panic, “Where's that monster woman?”

 

“Didn't you see it Mom?,” Ron asked softly.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Silver-hair, she came to save us,” He replied.

 

“Who is that!?”

 

“Silver-hair is a good giant lady,” He answered, “I heard people talking about how many of us she's helped already. I think she's been around for maybe three months now.”

 

“That's preposterous, no such Lyrian exists!,” Anna shouted, “Help me up Ron, we have to leave before that monster comes back!”

 

“Don't move,” A voice from above said calmly.

 

“Who said that!?,” She shouted.

 

Before Anna even opened her mouth to speak again, she appeared. A beautiful Lyrian woman with long silver hair and pale skin wrapped in a one piece thigh-high black dress. She crouched down in front of them, gazing down at them with glowing green eyes.

 

“Don't move, your too badly hurt.”

 

“Who are you?”

 

“My name is Kim. I'm here to help you,” She said with a light smile.

 

Wait a second here,” Anna told herself, “Did she just answer my question!?”

 

“I can hear you, okay,” Kim softly said.

 

“How!?”

 

“I don't know, I just can.”

 

“Why do you want to help us, your a fucking Lyrian!?,” The tiny woman asked angrily.

 

“I love humans,” She said maternally, “Your people, just like us, but smaller. Better in many ways, actually. In fact, I've been loved by humans more than I could ever hope to by Lyrians.”

 

“Humans are cuter too,” She added, focusing on the little boy.

 

Kim knew how highly humans were beginning to regard her. She felt like a super-hero or something, but she'd never admit that. Just the thought of it made her blush a little.

 

“A-Anyway,” She said, trying to not sound embarrassed, “Was there anyone else with you?”

 

“My dad,” The boy said sadly.

 

“Where is he?,” Kim asked, taking note of the boy's tone.

 

“He's dead,” Anna answered flatly, “That bitch crushed him underfoot.”

 

Abruptly, the sweet, motherly face of the silver haired woman morphed into one of an furious demon.

 

“Whaaaat!?” She boomed angrily.

 

The tiny humans on the floor could not have been more terrified. The sheer aura that this woman exerted nearly knocked them out cold. There was no comparison, this woman was a lot more intimidating than even the murderous Casie.

 

And then, just as suddenly as her expression changed, it went back to being soft and motherly.

 

“Take care of your Mommy, sweetie, I'll be right back,” She said in a laced, sugary tone, “Please stay here, okay.”

 

And with that she disappeared.

 

...

 

“Who the fuck are you!,” Ron heard in the distance.

 

“You don't need to know,” Another voice replied coldly, “The only thing you need to know is that I am going to punish you for hurting those humans.”

 

“What! Why the fuck do you care!?”

 

“Because, they are people too, tiny, adorable people with feelings and emotions, just like us!”

 

“So what!? We're stronger than them, it's the way of nature. The strong dominate the weak!”

 

Ron heard a smacking sound, followed by the sound of thousands of tons hitting the floor

 

“We're not animals! We have brains that can form conscious thoughts! We don't have to obey the laws of nature! ”

 

“Owww, you cunt, I'm fucking bleeding again! I just finished cleaning up after I was hit the first time!”

 

“And I'm gonna keep it that way!,” The predators voice said, “Your gonna bleeda lot when I'm done with you!”

 

“What are you trying to prove here!?,” The woman on the ground asked, “There are plenty of humans killed everyday by people around the world, you can't possibly save them all!”

 

“So what!?” Kim yelled, “I can save those in front of me can't I!?”

 

“Screw you! You can't get away with this! I'll call the police!”

 

“Oh no! Not the police,” Kim cried in mock worry, “I don't know what I'd do!”

 

“But I'm only following what you said. I'm stronger than you, therefore I should be able to do whatever I want, right!?”

 

Kim slapped her again.

 

“I know you killed one of them too,” She said, “I think killing you should be fair, no?”

 

“Wait, stop!”

 

“Why should I? I'm the apex predator here! I can do whatever I want and nobody can stop me!”

 

Kim licked the neck of her prey up to the ear, “I'll be happy to drink all your blood once I sever your head from your body!”

 

“Heeeeelp! Someone!,” Kim heard from afar.

 

The predator stopped.

 

“Kim, my mom is dying, please help her!”

 

Blood was boiling in her veins from anger. Kim really wanted to hurt this woman...

 

She took a deep breath.

 

If I have the choice between punishing someone or saving someone,” She thought to herself as she released the girl,“I choose saving.”

 

Casie quickly ran off, grasping her chest in pain.

 

“I'd better not see you harming humans again,” She growled, “I won't be so nice next time!”

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Valentines everyone! Peace!