- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not my longest chapter, but I wanted to get this one out there before I have some serious character conversation next chapter.

---

Kim flipped herself onto her back, deposited her tiny boyfriend Tommy into her bellybutton and covered him with silver hair. It was still morning; the lovers slept into the afternoon on a lazy Friday.

 

The little human was finding it difficult to force himself awake with Kim's natural body heat, smooth skin, gentle breathing, and soft heartbeat but he felt that if he didn't get up now he'd sleep the whole day away.

 

He pushed the strands of hair that had cocooned him in her navel and used them to pull himself out. The gentle rising and lowering of her abdomen made it somewhat difficult to walk around on the landscape of woman.

 

“Mmmhhhh, Tommy,” She mumbled.

 

He turned around towards her head and said, “Well good morning Kim!”

 

She moved a massive hand towards her lower tummy and rested it near Tommy.

 

Jeez, she almost crushed me in her sleep, and here I thought she was awake!”

 

The claws protruding from each digit, that would so easily shred him to ribbons were casually digging into her belly flesh but never drawing blood—at some point the pillow-like flesh hardened to a steely toughness.

 

“Ouuu, hee, ha, that tickles,” She mumbled.

 

“Hey Kim, please be careful, I'm still on you, you know!”

 

“Ooooh Tommy, you really know how to treat a lady...”

 

Suddenly her entire body began to jiggle a bit, breathing sped up, and her body was heating up. The hand on her lower body began to gently rub around as her other hand went to work jostling massive breasts.

 

I gotta get off! Kim is gonna kill me if she starts masturbating with me on her!,” Tommy thought as her ran to the right edge of the stomach.

 

“KIM GET UP!” He yelled.

 

Tommy turned to see the rubbing hand travel further and further south as her body began to shimmer in a passionate sweat.

 

“Oooh Tommy, right there! Bite it and slap it around as hard as you can, okay?~” She moaned in a low voice.

 

The little man sat down and slid down her now slippery body all the way down to a tumble on the bed below. The surrounding area near the massive woman's body was hot and soaked in a pool of feminine sweat.

 

He ran over to the edge of the bed and thought about the last time he'd had to tumble down...Thinking back to the time when he escaped from a Jar on Kim's dresser made him cringe, but then he remembered that the long bed-sheets made it easy to roll down to the floor.

 

Looking back he saw Kim tossing and turning as he fingers went to town on her crotch. Her massive body began to toss and turn as she fondled herself; the ripples traveled through the spring mattress and Tommy was sent forcibly billowing down the long bed sheets to the floor.

 

“KIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMM!” He yelled as he fell.

 

After what seemed like an eternity of being manipulated around by the work of gravity, and seeing the world as a series of snapshots at odd angles, Tommy passed the last third of long bed sheet. Just when it seemed like everything was going smoothly, the end of his journey made him bounce off the sheets and land onto the hard wooden floor with a thud.

 

He immediately stood up and checked himself thoroughly... “No injuries.”

 

He jumped several times in place and jogged around a bit... “Nothing hurts, everything seems to be in place...A bit odd since that was kind of a hard fall...”

 

Slowly he walked over to the dresser where his bed was and the long string that hung over. Tommy hopped up and grabbed the string—some minutes later and he was atop the dresser.

 

I wish I could check myself in a mirror or something,” He thought to himself as he scanned the room for anything he could use to see his reflection...

 

No mirrors,” He deduced, “I was pretty sure there were some a couple of days ago.”

 

I never even saw when Kim had them moved out of here...”

 

He sat on his bed in thought and looked over to his giant hostess, who was furiously masturbating on the bed next to his dresser. Any serious conversation that might have been going on in his mind was shattered by the aroma of the beautiful body at work...

 

The feminine musk in the air and her frequent moans and squeals were beginning to effect him; especially now that he was effectively out of harms way.

 

Tommy slowly pulled down his pants and underwear in a trance.

 

As he watched the massive feminine body on the bed in front of him, he began to gently rub and tease himself with his left hand. Slowly at first, then with more speed as time went on.

 

Kim switched from teasing her folds to full on rubbing her clit, and thrust her hips into the air with a delighted squeal. As far out as it was, imagining himself inside the chaos of her pussy was giving him the desire to pick up the pace...He roughly grabbed his throbbing shaft with the hand and began pumping in rhythm to her rubbing.

 

The room was getting misty with the sweat and musk from the enormous body, which by now was a deep shade of pink in several spots. Tommy wondered how much heat her body was producing, especially where there were pink areas of skin.

 

As the rubbing went on, Kim's skin color slowly went from pale to pink. She was practically bathing in perspiration by this point—her smooth skin shimmered in the morning light.

 

Suddenly, her sharp toenails pinched into the mattress, her hands furiously clenched the bedsheets and her her head shot back as her hips gyrated in the air. She was teasing herself by keeping her hands from touching her sensitive genitals, effectively drawing out release as long as possible.

 

“Oooo, it hurts so bad!,” She howled as her hips went into the air.

 

On the counter, the little human was going to town on his own body, alternating between pumping, rubbing, patting, and even slapping around his own penis.

 

Kim violently ripped the mattress apart with her toenails, while her hands shredded the covers to pieces! Her hands now had nothing to grab onto to keep them off her own body, so she flipped herself onto her tummy and grabbed onto the headboard with both hands...

 

Her body was bent at near a right angle to the headboard with her breasts pressed up against it, her thighs spread apart and her crotch furiously sanding itself against the friction of the bare mattress—with each wiggle of her hips. Her powerful thigh muscles contracted and clenched under tons of fatty tissue and skin. Just looking at feminine thighs that could squash an entire colony to mush drove Tommy mad with desire.

 

Everything together: the smell of fishy feminine musk, the view of a powerful body losing all control and the sounds of wild moans made his penis fill with seed and ache from being forced to contain it all!

 

She could resist no more! A hand released the support panel she was gripping, leaving behind deep claw marks, and came down to finish the job...The rubbing was relentless and her hips went frantic with gyrations! The mere thought of having her tiny man deep within her body as she was nearing the breaking point...

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!,” They screamed in unison, as their bodies released fully pressured fluids simultaneously.

 

The headboard shattered apart as her hand exploded outward, her crotch and stomach kissed the heavens, her breasts seemed as if they were about to rip off her chest, and her head dug itself into the mattress becoming the pillar to support her upper body!... Then the entire 250,000 tons of woman came crashing back down onto the mattress with astronomical force! And the powerful body went fully limp with the occasional muscle twitch here and there.

 

Next time she asks,” Tommy told himself between breaths...

 

Then, they both passed out.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for the reviews, people, they really help me keep on this story!