- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for taking so long to update, I've been really busy!

--------

Kim had purchased some accessories for Tommy in addition to several pairs of human clothes. It took a bit of convincing on Tommy's part but Kim had allowed him to pick half the outfits and she picked the other half. He wasn't too fond of the sets she'd picked, but at the same time was glad that she was being nice enough to even bother buying anything for him.

 

The rest of the week was relatively uneventful, although she had owned up to her promise of allowing him to choose one other food besides milk per meal. And of course, as usual, Kim strolled around the house in every tight shirt, bikini, or otherwise revealing outfit she could find...Sometimes even naked. Tommy was beginning to wonder how much longer he could hold out before he'd give in to her lustful demands.

 

Finally the weekend came. It was still early in the morning and Kim lazily stretched in bed half-awake.

 

Tommy was dressed in a pair of black pants and a white shirt and sitting on his new specially crafted, human sized bed atop Kim's dresser. Not too long after his ordeal with the splinter that almost killed him, Tommy felt amazing, even better than before the incident. He wondered if that had something to do with Kim's milk...

 

“Hey Kim, why are you so adamant about the milk?,” Tommy asked the gigantic lady laying on bed next to the dresser.

 

“Aahh, several reasons my little Tommy,” she answered, turning her head to face the dresser, “For instance, getting your wounds to heal quicker. I feel like my milk has the power to do that.”

 

“How would you know?” he asked.

 

“I don't know, I just feel it like it helps. Maybe it's some weird motherly instinct my race of people has or something,” she responded groping her naked nipples with a hand.

 

“Jeez, I'd really like it if you'd put something on! C'mon Kim I'm just a guy here and your giga-body takes up my entire view on that side!”

 

“Ooh Tommy, I know you likey~”She purred, groping herself gently, “Would you like to explore this landscape body of mine?”

 

“Jeez,” he said turning his back to her, “Maybe I can have a serious conversation with you by staring at a wall!”

 

“Oh my wittle buddy, your right, I'm sorry!”

 

“There you go with the baby talk again!,” He protested

 

Kim tossed around awkwardly in bed and fake coughed several times, “Oh, um, ahem, yes please continue.”

 

Tommy adjusted himself on the bed and crossed his legs Indian-style.

 

“I was going to ask if you knew anything about your race. It would be nice if I knew a little more about you Kim, I mean we are friends and all.”

 

“Oh Tommy, your such a little sweetie for asking but...” Her voice grew dim towards the end of the sentence.

 

Tommy got the feeling he struck a nerve, “I'm sorry Kim I shouldn't have asked.”

 

Kim sunk her head into her pillow.

 

“I'm sorry but I don't know anything about my origin,” she mumbled through the pillow.

 

Tommy climbed off the bed and ran to the end of the dresser. At the very corner was a little string Kim put so he could get to the floor.

 

Kim had protested to putting the string there but Tommy wanted more freedom in the house and he told her that her enhanced senses would keep her aware of his condition. She agreed but took away the string if she left Tommy on his own, she wouldn't want him running into a bug or mouse on the floor while she was away.

 

Tommy was feeling really athletic today and decided to use the string to get to Kim. Maybe the feeling of him on her back would make her feel better...

 

He slid down the string and swung himself towards Kim's bed...After about a dozen swings Tommy was confident he could make the jump and released his grip...

 

Kim still had her face dug in the pillow and turned to see what Tommy was doing, “Hey Tommy um-”

 

He swung through the air using the momentum of the string and landed roughly on Kim plush bed.

 

“TOMMY!” she yelled in anger and worry as she shot up from her bed, “Why would you do that!?”

 

Tommy was suddenly bombarded with the shock of Kim's ethereal voice. It was like a divine goddess was creating earthquakes with her very voice. Not only that but her immense body stood on end in the blink of an eye causing him to tumble back and land on his behind.

 

“I-Im s-sorry Kim,” he squeaked.

 

“You'd better be sorry!,” she growled—her words dripping in poison.

 

Tommy shivered in his skin; he felt as if her angry gaze was going to bore a hole in him.

 

“I, but that wasn't too bad.”

 

“DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME!” she boomed like thunder, “You will NEVER do that again, do you hear me!?”

 

“Y-yes ma'am!” he said, shooting himself up on his feet.

 

Her fiery expression quickly melted in a lovingly smile and she gently lay back on the bed.

 

“Good boy!~”She purred.

 

“Now be a dear and climb onto my back will you? I'd love to feel your tiny body on my bare skin.”

 

She sure switched gears quick!” Tommy thought, “I was going to climb onto her back to begin with before she exploded on me!”

 

Using a long silver hair, Tommy worked his way onto her from behind...Off in the distance Tommy could see her great pussy, perfectly clean of any hair like the rest of her body. In fact it seemed to him like all the hair that would normally grow on a woman's body was added to the total length of the hair growing off her head...It was ridiculously long, probably 12 feet off the ground at most which was nothing compared to her massive 800 foot body. From his angle Tommy couldn't even see the rest of her body; her crotch filled his entire view. Merely the thickness of her body was about a dozen times his own height!

 

After about a minute, Tommy was on her right cheek. He looked over to the cleft between her gluts. Her hair was parted down the middle to run down her sides, but several strands were still atop her back and there were some snuggled between her massive cheeks...

 

Dear lord help me if I slip in there!,” He thought to himself.

 

“OOHH TOOOMMMYYY!” Kim boomed in a giggle. The shock waves of her giggling traveled through her skin causing her cheeks to jiggle in rhythm, “This island called Kim wants your tiny human body exploring it soome mooore!”

 

Tommy was tossed about on her soft cheek and rolled onto her thigh, “Hey Kim hows about you stop giggling and let me get back up!”

 

She quickly cut her giggling. But it was taking a lot of effort to keep her pent of laughter in, especially after what Tommy just said.

 

“I-I'm sorry....I-I can't stop laughing, its sooo cute!~,”she said, bursting into laughter, “Y-Your like a wittle mountain explorer! Hehehehe!”

 

The tiny man on her butt kept trying to pick himself up but her laughter was too much. Finally he decided to give up and sat down to wait it out. Luckily he was near the crease where the glut meets the thigh and rested his back up against it.

 

“You done yet?” he mumbled.

 

“Y-yeaheheh, alm-most...”

 

“Alright, c'mon Kim, I'm stewing here!”

 

“Ahem, o-okay I am officially done. Please continue your quest, oh tiny one!”

 

“Thank you!” he said as he pulled himself to his feet with a strand of nearby hair.

 

His first step was the toughest to keep balance but he quickly got the hang of climbing her round buttock. Every step he took into her plush skin sunk in a bit; there was plenty of fatty tissue to give way before the muscle.

 

Sweat droplets began to pour out of little pores on her bum, especially where there were strands of hair for added heat insulation...Her entire body was greasing itself up with slippery sweat. Tommy was beginning to worry that he was gonna blunder one of these steps.

 

Fortunately for him, Kim hadn't come up with another case of the giggles while he was on her butt, so it didn't take much more time for him to reach her lower back. He could see the canal that flowed from her butt-crack to her back and beyond...She truly had a marvelous body that Tommy could really only appreciate because he was so tiny compared to her. All this body, and all this power, any bit of it could snuff out his little life with minimal effort. It was a sobering thought...

 

And here she is paying so much attention to me...” Tommy thought, “I am nothing compared this goddess, and yet she's given me all this affection and care...and what have I done for her...?”

 

“Nothing,” he said aloud.

 

The only thing I can do is try to give my attention in return...It's all I can give,” Tommy thought in his walk.

 

He was in walking in a trance, thinking of all the things he'd been able to do since Kim took him in.

 

I'm so happy right now.”

 

And so sad too...I wish I was more of a man for her!...If I was I would have already given her what she wants, even at the risk of my life!”

 

He thought about how worried she was when he jumped across to the bed with the string.

 

Dammit! I should have never argued with her about my little stunt, she was right about that too!”

 

She noticed his mood change...

 

I wonder what's wrong with Tommy? Did I do something. Maybe he's tired already.”

 

“Hey little buddy, you okay back there?”

 

Tommy wiped away his misty eyes, “U-um y-yeah, I can do this! Just tell me where to go!”

 

“Are you tired little guy? Do you want something?” she asked in concern.

 

“I-I'm fine Kimmy! Really thanks for asking!”

 

Did he just say Kimmy?”

 

“Okay, whats wrong,” she said lifting and tilting her head to get a good view of her little passenger.

 

Tommy tumbled back and landed on her coccyx bone between her gluts and the start of her back.

 

“Ow,” he mumbled picking himself up.

 

“I'm sorry about that but I got worried, now what's up?”

 

“I-I um, c-can we talk Kim?,” He said weakly.

 

She wanted to say something in a cutesy voice, but decided to hold off for now.

 

“Yeah sure, l'd be happy to!,” she said sternly as she twisted her body and pinched him between thumb and index finger. Tommy was deposited onto her shoulder and she lay back down with her head tilted to one side so her voice wouldn't be jumbled.

 

Tommy sat on her shoulder blade with his feet hanging off the side; from this position he could see her face with half of it pressed onto the pillow below. Tommy looked back behind him to the colossal girly feet that had lifted up and were gently swaying back in forth in the distance.

 

“Well um...” he stuttered.

 

“C'mon, out with it Tommy!”

 

“We've known each other for several weeks now...,” He began.

 

“Yes, and?”

 

He cleared his throat, “And, I wanted to know if you really loved me.”

..

.

 

There was a silence for some time before Kim began to speak. Tommy was already expecting some cutesy answer and some 'Squee!' moments.

 

“Yes Tommy, honestly and truly.”

 

Her serious answer left him dumbfounded for a minute, then he responded, “But why? I'm nothing compared to you!”

 

“In size-,” she added, “But I'll say this:”

 

“These past few weeks have been some of the most magical and fun times I've had with anyone. I may treat you like a little pet at times but that's because your so cute, it's really hard not to...”

 

She took a breath and released it in a sigh.

 

“Plus I'm a big worrywart...If I don't have you in my sight I'm already thinking of all these crazy things that could happen to you; so I prefer to have you with me as much as possible.”

 

“Kim...are you serious?” The tiny man on her shoulder asked.

 

“Yeah,” she said.

 

“So is this really how you feel are you sure?” Tommy said with his head down.

 

Kim brought a hand over to her shoulder and gently lifted his head up with the tip of a razor sharp fingernail. The amount of control necessary to do that with the equivalent of a half-inch man was staggering...

 

“Yes,” she replied, “Remember that I've had other boyfriends who were my size, and they all turned out cowards when they discovered my secret. You on the other hand...”

 

She suddenly lifted him to her face in a cupped palm, “You decided to stay with me...”

 

He thought back to why he decided to stay with her in the first place...To him the difference between her and a normal Lyrian was negligible—both could kill him just as easily.

 

“B-But I was doing that mainly for my own comfort!” he replied in shame.

 

“Whatever the reasons may have been...” She responded, “The point is-”

 

Kim's green eyes narrowed, “How do you feel now?”

 

Tommy sat on the question for a minute as his body enjoyed the comfort of her fleshy palm.

 

“I like being with you!” He started, “Your super nice to me, far kinder than anyone has ever been, Human or Lyrian. Your really fun to be around most of the time! You bake good cakes even with pre-made cake mixes! You let me pick half of the TV shows we watch together! Your super beautiful and I really like your silver hair!”

 

He had to stop himself to catch his breath.

 

“Okay,” she said blushing, “Now tell me some things you don't like about me.”

 

“I-I, um...”

 

“Hey, I promise not to get angry, so please tell me.”

 

“Okay,” he said rubbing his neck awkwardly, “I um, don't like how your almost always super cutesy with me. I don't like that your overprotective sometimes. I um, don't like how you always try to wear things to get me horny...I mean I k-kind of like that too...But not ALL the time.”

 

“Okay, those are reasonable,” She responded, “Thank you I will try to work on those things.”

 

“Now my turn.”

 

He gulped.

 

“I don't like when you argue with me when I'm doing things for your own good. I don't like when you don't want to tell me whats on your mind. I don't like when you do dangerous things...especially that little stunt you pulled earlier. OR that time you climbed out of the jar I put you in, I was livid that time but I kept tried to hide it because we hadn't known each other too long...anyway...”

 

“I don't like when your too afraid to ask for something you want. I mean I could just say 'no', I'm not gonna skewer you on a fingernail! And I really don't like how you don't trust me enough to have safe entry into my pussy. Oh and I don't like how you put yourself down sometimes...”

 

...

 

“I can't believe you had more than me,” He laughed nervously.

 

I can't believe she puts up with all that...”

 

“We'll get better together, right?,” she asked, snapping him from his train of thought.

 

“Yes. It's the least I can do for you!”

 

“Okay, now I want to ask too...,”She began, as she rose up from her bed, “Do you love me?”

 

It took one awkward second for Tommy to think on how to phrase his answer, during that time Kim looked like she'd been waiting an eternity.

 

“Yes Kim, I love you a lot. But I mean how am I supposed to be a partner to you? I'm too smal-”

 

“There goes Mr. Negative again,” she interrupted,“Listen, as far as I'm concerned, you being tiny just means that I get a portable boyfriend...”

 

He thought about how funny that was.

 

“Yeah,” He laughed, “I suppose your right!”

 

“See!” She giggled back, “Being tiny has some good points, no?”

 

Tommy wiped his face with a hand, “Yeah, thanks Kim!”

 

“Great!” She said happily, “I'm glad you see things my way!”

 

“Now give momma a kiss!”

 

Before he could even respond Tommy was pressed up against her plush lips. He felt the fatty lips sink in to give him a nice spot to snuggle into, it felt like being pressed into a wet, memory foam mattress with the scent of female breath.

 

He was slowly retracted, a bit of saliva from the sloppy kiss was stuck to him and formed a saliva string connecting him to the lips he was a part of not too long ago. Once he was pulled back far enough the string snapped and the puddle of slime splattered in his face, drenching him in warm, female saliva that crept into every orifice on his face including his mouth; he was fairly certain it reeked of morning breath, but right now it tasted like heaven...

 

“Wow,” Was all he could manage to whisper.

 

“My customer likey?” She said in a cutesy voice.

 

“Uh, um, Yeah,” He responded in a passionate trance.

 

“Hee hee, thanks! I knew you'd like!”